PDA

View Full Version : The Best Wrestler(s) game!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 09:12 AM
This is a thread to determine who you think is the better wrestler, tag team, manager, faction, etc. in any company and over any period of wrestling. The rules are to pick two random wrestlers/teams and discuss who would win in a match and also who would win in a real fight. Once you answer, post the next question.

So basically:

Who was your favorite?
Who was better?
Who would win in a real fight?

Keep it all in good fun!

First Question:
Cryme Tyme or M.O.M?

My answer: Gotta go with Cryme Tyme both in the ring and real! I know Viscera is a big SOB but Shad is not too small either and has fought on the streets throughout his upbringing. The other 2 tag parnters, idk, just put them in one of those boxes that are full of colorful balls that kids play in.

Next question: Uso's or The Bushwackers? (Remember, singles or tag, faction, manager, etc.)

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 11:01 AM
Im gana go with luke and butch on that one, I think they would win in both. Due to the fact they were just crazy.

My question would be, Hulk Hogan (in his prime) vs John Cena....... Hmmmmmm interesting right?

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 11:05 AM
That would end in a draw! Real fight, I would guess Cena!

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Brodus Clay? In the ring and for real?

68wPayne
03-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Im gana go with luke and butch on that one, I think they would win in both. Due to the fact they were just crazy.

My question would be, Hulk Hogan (in his prime) vs John Cena....... Hmmmmmm interesting right?

I'm going to say Hogan in his prime on that one, based on the fact that Hogan was crazy strong and as seen in his matches with Muta in Japan could really go in the ring when he wanted to, including classic mat wrestling.

My question: Taz vs. Perry Saturn

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 11:39 AM
That would end in a draw! Real fight, I would guess Cena!

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Brodus Clay? In the ring and for real?

On the match part is easy, Bam Bam all the way. if bret hart says he is the best big man even after Bam Bam farted in his face, I dont think their is any Question.
But a real fight? Very tough, bam bams from the streets and Clay is a former body gaurd of a gangsta.... Ima go Bam Bam again, I just think he was tougher, than clay is.

Taz vs Saturn. Easy Taz in both.

My next one... (And There is nobody Toping this one)

Road Worriors vs Andre and Haku.... Beat that.... Real fight and a match... And how?

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 02:11 PM
I'll say Road Warriors in a match since they had great tag team chemistry and in a real fight, Andre and Haku. Andre was a strong dude and Haku is a legitimate bad ass!

Bruiser Brody vs. Wade Barrett?

samoan619
03-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Bruiser Brody in a wrestling match and Wade Barrett in a bare knuckle brawl..

Yoshihiro Tajiri or Jinsei Shinzaki

Kashdinero
03-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Bruiser Brody in a wrestling match and Wade Barrett in a bare knuckle brawl..

Yoshihiro Tajiri or Jinsei Shinzaki

Kayfabe, Tajiri (just), real, Shinzaki, that dude was/is tough!!

Juvi or Psicosis?

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Kayfabe, Tajiri (just), real, Shinzaki, that dude was/is tough!!

Juvi or Psicosis?

Psicosis FTW! Real, same - that dude is crazy!

Haku or Great Muta?

samoan619
03-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Psicosis FTW! Real, same - that dude is crazy!

Haku or Great Muta?

Haku in a real fight, Muta in wrestling, Muta's one of the greatest of all time hands down..

Pillman or Austin?

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Haku in a real fight, Muta in wrestling, Muta's one of the greatest of all time hands down..

Pillman or Austin?

Austin in a match, but in a real fight I feel the loose cannon may have been to wiry for the Rattlesnake!

KENTA vs. Daniel Bryan?

samoan619
03-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Austin in a match, but in a real fight I feel the loose cannon may have been to wiry for the Rattlesnake!

KENTA vs. Daniel Bryan?

KENTA in both manners, even though Danielson is one of my current favorites of this era, I gotta go with KENTA all the way...

Bart Gunn or Wade Barrett

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 06:32 PM
KENTA in both manners, even though Danielson is one of my current favorites of this era, I gotta go with KENTA all the way...

Bart Gunn or Wade Barrett

Bart Gunn in a match cuz I think he has more to work with, but ill take Wade Barrets bare nuckles in the real fight.

Big Show & Great Khali vs Andre & Giant Gonzolaz

BoycottTNA
03-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Bart Gunn in a match cuz I think he has more to work with, but ill take Wade Barrets bare nuckles in the real fight.

Big Show & Great Khali vs Andre & Giant Gonzolaz

I'd take the latter on both forms

Mr. Fuji vs Jimmy Hart

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 07:15 PM
I'd take the latter on both forms

Mr. Fuji vs Jimmy Hart
That wasnt a very good anwser, haha but to anwser yours....

The cane/salt vs the megaphone haha na Fuji would kill him in both, not only was he a trained wrestler but I think he knew martial arts. Id of asked Jimmy Hart vs Harvey Whimplemen

But my next one... Alberto Del Rio vs The Million Dollar Man Ted Sr.

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 07:23 PM
ADR in a match since he has wrestled in many different areas. Real? ADR again because of his MMA background

Rick Rude vs. Robert Roode?

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 07:49 PM
ADR in a match since he has wrestled in many different areas. Real? ADR again because of his MMA background

Rick Rude vs. Robert Roode?

Rick Rude in a match, cuz I dont think Robert is on his level, and id say Rude in a fight because his body was ripped and since he was in better shape and he wrestled in the old school id say he is tougher, plus he has some heighth on him....

Haku vs Goldberg

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Goldberg in the match but Haku would take him in a real fight!

Iron Sheik or Muhammad Hassan?

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 09:40 PM
Goldberg in the match but Haku would take him in a real fight!

Iron Sheik or Muhammad Hassan?

Sheik in both, he was a beast. But id have to disagree with you on the Hogan Cena one earlier, I think Hogan would of one both. Hogan was a big dude, and you think Haku would of domimated Goldberg? I mean I know Haku was a monster but Goldberg had some beast training himself I thought it would be a close one.

Scott Stiener vs Goldberg vs Haku vs Kurt Angle vs Andre the Giant vs Brock Lesnar in a six pack Hell in a Cell.... Hahaha good luck

samoan619
03-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Sheik in both, he was a beast. But id have to disagree with you on the Hogan Cena one earlier, I think Hogan would of one both. Hogan was a big dude, and you think Haku would of domimated Goldberg? I mean I know Haku was a monster but Goldberg had some beast training himself I thought it would be a close one.

Scott Stiener vs Goldberg vs Haku vs Kurt Angle vs Andre the Giant vs Brock Lesnar in a six pack Hell in a Cell.... Hahaha good luck
Kurt Angle in a pro-wrestling match, but Haku is biting off noses and ripping out eyeballs in a real fight

Macho Man Randy Savage or Black Machismo Jay Lethal

Kashdinero
03-24-2011, 09:58 PM

Haku kicks the shit out of all of them.

Barbarian or Warlord?

samoan619
03-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Haku kicks the shit out of all of them.

Barbarian or Warlord?

Barbarian in both manners lol

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Barbarian in both manners lol

Randy Savage on both accounts, Ooooooh Yeeeeeaaaaah!

Ric Flair or Shane Douglas?

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Randy Savage on both accounts, Ooooooh Yeeeeeaaaaah!

Ric Flair or Shane Douglas?

Flair in a match, Douglas (pre Home Depote) in the fista cuffs...

Dusty Rhodes vs Husky Harris

Kashdinero
03-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Flair in a match, Douglas (pre Home Depote) in the fista cuffs...

Dusty Rhodes vs Husky Harris

Dusty was the man, but Huskey would whoop that fat a$$!!!

Edit: Dustin or Cody?

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Dusty was the man, but Huskey would whoop that fat a$$!!!

Edit: Dustin or Cody?

Goldust in a match but Cody in a real fight due to Cody being a former state wrestling champ! Sure Goldy is tough but Cody could just take him down and tie him up!

Lex Luger or Chris Masters?

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 11:26 PM
Goldust in a match but Cody in a real fight due to Cody being a former state wrestling champ! Sure Goldy is tough but Cody could just take him down and tie him up!

Lex Luger or Chris Masters?

Luger in a match, Chris Masters in a fight, I think he would drop a peck on him.

Vader vs S. Steiner

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Luger in a match, Chris Masters in a fight, I think he would drop a peck on him.

Vader vs S. Steiner

Steiner in both! Vader is a tough hombre but Steiner is wicked crazy plus the fact that he has an amateur college background and is an All American in wrestling!

Harley Race vs JBL?

samoan619
03-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Steiner in both! Vader is a tough hombre but Steiner is wicked crazy plus the fact that he has an amateur college background and is an All American in wrestling!

Harley Race vs JBL?

Harley Race in his prime for sure, on both counts, I love the clothesline from hell but Harley Race is a legitimate tough guy and JBL got dropped by Joey Styles, case closed..

Boogeyman or Papa Shango

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 11:48 PM

Harley Race vs JBL?

Hmmm good one, id say Race in a match and Bradshaw in a fight but that could either way in a fight and in a match. Again Good one sir

The Ultimate War Games Match. 1992
Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ultimate Worrior, Bret Hart
Vs
Rick Flair, Big Van Vader, Sting, Lex Luger

samoan619
03-24-2011, 11:52 PM
Hmmm good one, id say Race in a match and Bradshaw in a fight but that could either way in a fight and in a match. Again Good one sir

The Ultimate War Games Match. 1992
Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ultimate Worrior, Bret Hart
Vs
Rick Flair, Big Van Vader, Sting, Lex Luger

WCW's team looks like the one to me, now back to the one i asked right above your question

Boogeyman or Papa Shango

hankamania83
03-25-2011, 12:20 AM
WCW's team looks like the one to me, now back to the one i asked right above your question

Boogeyman or Papa Shango

Im going to go with the Surpream fighting machine Papa Shango in a match. Boogy in a fight.

Samoa Joe vs Umanga

samoan619
03-25-2011, 12:26 AM
Im going to go with the Surpream fighting machine Papa Shango in a match. Boogy in a fight.

Samoa Joe vs Umanga

Samoa Joe in a match, Umaga in real life... I actually had to flip a coin for both the match and a real fight, it was that close for me..

New Jack or Sandman

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 12:30 AM

Samoa Joe vs Umanga

Joe in the ring. Umaga in a cage.

Edit: lol, I forgot to put up a choice again!

Max Mini or Hornswoggle?

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 02:07 AM
Samoa Joe in a match, Umaga in real life... I actually had to flip a coin for both the match and a real fight, it was that close for me..

New Jack or Sandman

Both awful wrestlers, both great characters.

New Jack in (hardcore) and out of the ring.

Balcony dives FTW

Doink the Clown (Matt (Os)Bourne or Pogo the Clown?

This is Pogohttp://www.thexpw.com/images/pogo1.jpg

PS. Juvi was infinitely more entertaining than Psicosis in the ring IMO.

thedag
03-25-2011, 02:59 AM
lol @ everyone keeps skipping samoan619 post.

samoan619
03-25-2011, 03:36 AM
lol @ everyone keeps skipping samoan619 post.

lol Its ok, it happens.. Just another face in the crowd hahaha...

Both awful wrestlers, both great characters.

New Jack in (hardcore) and out of the ring.

Balcony dives FTW

Doink the Clown (Matt (Os)Bourne or Pogo the Clown?

This is Pogohttp://www.thexpw.com/images/pogo1.jpg

PS. Juvi was infinitely more entertaining than Psicosis in the ring IMO.

Doink is the better wrestler so he gets the wrestling match, Pogo would win a real fight with the use of melee weaponry and a size advantage..

Marc Mero or Orlando Jordan

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 04:00 AM
lol Its ok, it happens.. Just another face in the crowd hahaha...

Doink is the better wrestler so he gets the wrestling match, Pogo would win a real fight with the use of melee weaponry and a size advantage..

Marc Mero or Orlando Jordan

Props for knowing about Pogo! That vast human was a sick, sick, SICK character! One of my favourite hardcore wrestlers, as far as personality goes anyway.

Mero-2, Orlando-0

I swear, Mero had to have been the guy who was the first to do the SSP in WWE, at least on a regular basis anyway.
Mero was one of the most exciting wrestlers in the WWF back then, but I was never a fan of his for some reason.... More of a fan than I was of OJ's though. WWE and TNA versions both!

The Pope or Mr Anderson.... Anderson!!!

samoan619
03-25-2011, 04:06 AM
Props for knowing about Pogo! That vast human was a sick, sick, SICK character! One of my favourite hardcore wrestlers, as far as personality goes anyway.

Mero-2, Orlando-0

I swear, Mero had to have been the guy who was the first to do the SSP in WWE, at least on a regular basis anyway.
Mero was one of the most exciting wrestlers in the WWF back then, but I was never a fan of his for some reason.... More of a fan than I was of OJ's though. WWE and TNA versions both!

The Pope or Mr Anderson.... Anderson!!!

Anderson in the squared circle, and I dont know who would win the fight, they both look like they would get their asses kicked in a bar room brawl lol..

edit: flipped a coin and Anderson won the fight lol...

HBK or Marty Jannetty

TheMadThinker
03-25-2011, 04:13 AM
Favorite: HBK
Match: HBK
Real Brawl: Jannetty

Next: Blue Blazer (Young Owen Hart) vs Daniel Bryan

samoan619
03-25-2011, 04:15 AM

Owen for the fight and the wrestling match, but Daniel Bryan is my favorite out the two..

Bobby Lashley or Marcus Cor Von

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 04:17 AM
Anderson in the squared circle, and I dont know who would win the fight, they both look like they would get their asses kicked in a bar room brawl lol..

edit: flipped a coin and Anderson won the fight lol...

HBK or Marty Jannetty

I thought Pope used to be a boxer? That dude would eat Kenny.

HBK had me hooked from the age of ten! Love Marty though, what a career that guys had!
Real? I reckon it'd be hair pulliing city, with a few scratches and screams thrown in!!! But, I'm going with the older guy here (Marty)

WCCW or Mid South?

samoan619
03-25-2011, 04:22 AM
I thought Pope used to be a boxer? That dude would eat Kenny.

HBK had me hooked from the age of ten! Love Marty though, what a career that guys had!
Real? I reckon it'd be hair pulliing city, with a few scratches and screams thrown in!!! But, I'm going with the older guy here (Marty)

WCCW or Mid South?

wow i just researched the pope and he had an illustrious boxing career, shows what i know lolol

Mid South Wrestling is what im leaning to more, I like the Von Erichs but Cowboy Bill Watts held a tight shift...

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 04:24 AM

Loved Owen, but I've seen Soooo many great Daniel Bryan... Wait, DB or BD if it's DB then Owen, if it's BD then it's Bryan Danielson all the way.

Owen for the fight and the wrestling match, but Daniel Bryan is my favorite out the two..

Lashley Real, Cor Von/Brown in the ring.

TheMadThinker
03-25-2011, 04:24 AM

Favorite: Lashly
Match: Lashly
Real brawl: Lashly

Next: Vince McMahon vs. Eric Bishoff

samoan619
03-25-2011, 04:28 AM

I know Eric Bischoff does martial arts, but just because u know the arts it doesnt mean your kickin everybody's ass (look at how many professional fighters get beat up lol), so im gonna go with Vince

Hacksaw Jim Duggan or Sgt Slaughter

TheMadThinker
03-25-2011, 04:34 AM
I know Eric Bischoff does martial arts, but just because u know the arts it doesnt mean your kickin everybody's ass (look at how many professional fighters get beat up lol), so im gonna go with Vince

Hacksaw Jim Duggan or Sgt Slaughter

favorite: Duggan
match: Duggan
real brawl: Slaughter

next: Hakushi vs. Tajiri

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 04:35 AM
wow i just researched the pope and he had an illustrious boxing career, shows what i know lolol

Mid South Wrestling is what im leaning to more, I like the Von Erichs but Cowboy Bill Watts held a tight shift...

Mid-South Baby!!!!

I already answered but, I must say I miss Cor Von more than I do Lashley.

Eric would be more precise with his strikes and would lay Vince flat on his well kissed arse! But, that's only if the larger Vince gave him a chance, as I see the WWE chairman rushing him and pummelling the 'karate kid'!

Gotta love Vince, but what Eric did with WCW for those few fantastic years may never be replicated.

Damien or Frankie?

samoan619
03-25-2011, 04:35 AM
favorite: Duggan
match: Duggan
real brawl: Slaughter

next: Hakushi vs. Tajiri

I asked that one earlier but lets put Tajiri as my favorite, And Jinsei as the match and real brawl

samoan619
03-25-2011, 04:38 AM
Mid-South Baby!!!!

Eric would be more precise with his strikes that could lay Vince flat on his well kissed arse! But, that's only if the larger Vince gave him a chance, as I see the WWE chairman rushing him and pummelling the 'karate kid'!

Gotta love Vince, but what Eric did with WCW for those few fantastic years may never be replicated.

Damien or Frankie?

Damien would eat the bird, poor Koko B Ware lol

Sherri Martel or Luna Vachon

TheMadThinker
03-25-2011, 04:41 AM
I asked that one earlier but lets put Tajiri as my favorite, And Jinsei as the match and real brawl

Sorry, I missed it on my first read through.

samoan619
03-25-2011, 04:43 AM
Sorry, I missed it on my first read through.

its all good my friend, i have no problem answering it, great minds think alike.. just thought i would note that i asked too

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 04:47 AM
Great minds think alike guys.

Slaughter or Hacksaw... Hacksaw would beat up Slaughter... But I prefer Slaughter.... GI Joe FTW!!!!

Sherri or Luna? Luna was tougher (just), but Sherri was my gal!... Loved both ;(

Thumbtack Jack or Necrobutcher?

TheMadThinker
03-25-2011, 04:48 AM
Mid-South Baby!!!!

Eric would be more precise with his strikes and would lay Vince flat on his well kissed arse! But, that's only if the larger Vince gave him a chance, as I see the WWE chairman rushing him and pummelling the 'karate kid'!

Damien or Frankie?

Not ignoring you Kash, I don't think I know those guys.

Brian Pillman vs. Roddy Piper

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 04:56 AM
Not ignoring you Kash, I don't think I know those guys.

Brian Pillman vs. Roddy Piper

No worries dude. You guys are going fast so I was glad for the time to catch up!

Also... Lol dude.
Frankie is the one who isn't smiling.
http://pic.shuaijiao.com/images/pg6/200946112099608.jpg

Damien is the one who isn't high
http://www.worldwrestlinginsanity.com/am2/uploads/1/jake-the-snake-roberts.jpg

Pillman is my favourite of the two, but Piper would smack his rear end!

HIAC Vs War Games?

TheMadThinker
03-25-2011, 05:07 AM
No worries dude. You guys are going fast so I was glad for the time to catch up!

Also... Lol dude.
Frankie is the one who isn't smiling.
http://pic.shuaijiao.com/images/pg6/200946112099608.jpg

Damien is the one who isn't high
http://www.worldwrestlinginsanity.com/am2/uploads/1/jake-the-snake-roberts.jpg

Pillman is my favourite of the two, but Piper would smack his rear end!

HIAC Vs War Games?

My mind stopped working about an hour ago. :)

HIAC all the way.

next: Tammy Sytch vs. Lita (best chance of getting an STD match)

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 05:27 AM
My mind stopped working about an hour ago. :)

HIAC all the way.

next: Tammy Sytch vs. Lita (best chance of getting an STD match)

Tammy, personality. Lita everything else.

Ax or Smash?

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 05:30 AM
Tammy, personality. Lita everything else.

Ax or Smash?

Barry Darsow FTW in both!

Andre the Giant or Big Show

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 05:36 AM
Barry Darsow FTW in both!

Andre the Giant or Big Show

Indeed, Rich... Indeed.

Andre.

Ultimate X or Six Sides of steel?

Mikeyboy7777777
03-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Indeed, Rich... Indeed.

Andre.

Ultimate X or Six Sides of steel?

six sides of steel i prefer the asylum match though
road warriors vs brothers of destruction? (sorry if someone asked it before)

thejman93
03-25-2011, 10:14 AM
six sides of steel i prefer the asylum match though
road warriors vs brothers of destruction? (sorry if someone asked it before)

Kane and 'Taker in a real fight; The Warriors in a match

Liking this thread, didn't notice it before...

Michael Cole vs. Mike Tenay?

thedominator92
03-25-2011, 11:14 AM

Have you seen the way cole applies that an-cole lock. he wins both.

santino or steve blackman?

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 11:16 AM

Micheal Cole with the anCole lock in a match. For real, a draw between Micheal 'the mouth of diarrhea' Cole and Mike 'the man who stares at goats' Tenay!

John Morrison vs. AJ Styles?

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Have you seen the way cole applies that an-cole lock. he wins both.

santino or steve blackman?

Santino in a match and Blackman for real!

I pose my question again:

John Morrison or AJ Styles?

hankamania83
03-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Santino in a match and Blackman for real!

I pose my question again:

John Morrison or AJ Styles?

@jman... The Road Worriors would destroy Kane and Taker in a real fight. & who ever said Slaughter would beat Duggan in a fight is nuts, but he would beat Haskaw in a match.

But ima go with JoMo in a fight and the match would be so even its so hard to say. They would have to go at it in the best of 7 series and in the series I give the edge to Styles, only cuz he has more experience.

Fit Finaly & Hornswoggle vs Test & Stacy Keibler

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 12:28 PM
@jman... The Road Worriors would destroy Kane and Taker in a real fight. & who ever said Slaughter would beat Duggan in a fight is nuts, but he would beat Haskaw in a match.

But ima go with JoMo in a fight and the match would be so even its so hard to say. They would have to go at it in the best of 7 series and in the series I give the edge to Styles, only cuz he has more experience.

Fit Finaly & Hornswoggle vs Test & Stacy Keibler

Test and Stacy in the match because the long legs on Keibler would make any man lie down ;)
Real, Finlay is one dude not to pick a fight with!

Ken Shamrock vs Bobby Lashley?

hankamania83
03-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Test and Stacy in the match because the long legs on Keibler would make any man lie down ;)
Real, Finlay is one dude not to pick a fight with!

Ken Shamrock vs Bobby Lashley?

Good one again, im going Shamrock in a match cuz he was trained by the Harts, the fight would depend on what year 2011 I give the edge to Lashley, but 2001 id say Shamrock...

Jim the Anvil Neidhart vs Scott Norton

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Good one again, im going Shamrock in a match cuz he was trained by the Harts, the fight would depend on what year 2011 I give the edge to Lashley, but 2001 id say Shamrock...

Jim the Anvil Neidhart vs Scott Norton

I'd say more like 1995 in a real against Lashley.

Jims character, and work.

Norton takes the win in a fight though. Dude was way tough!!

KoKo B Ware or Jake Roberts?

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 01:55 PM
I'd say more like 1995 in a real against Lashley.

Jims character, and work.

Norton takes the win in a fight though. Dude was way tough!!

KoKo B Ware or Jake Roberts?

Jake wins via DDT in a match but Koko in a fight and Damian eats the bird!

Sean O'Haire vs Kofi Kingston?

samoan619
03-25-2011, 02:18 PM
Jake wins via DDT in a match but Koko in a fight and Damian eats the bird!

Sean O'Haire vs Kofi Kingston?

lmao i said damien eats the bird ealier too lmao i guess great minds think alike hahaha

Sean O'Haire in both a match and fight

Great Khali or Giant Gonzales

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 03:44 PM
lmao i said damien eats the bird ealier too lmao i guess great minds think alike hahaha

Sean O'Haire in both a match and fight

Great Khali or Giant Gonzales

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6537208/I-WIN-Dont-ask-again.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Khali

Ultimate Warrior vs Batista? Remember, they both love shaking the ring ropes!

samoan619
03-25-2011, 04:27 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6537208/I-WIN-Dont-ask-again.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Khali

Ultimate Warrior vs Batista? Remember, they both love shaking the ring ropes!

UW vs Batista in a wrestling match would be one of the most botched matches ever created lol so i wouldnt know, back to my coin flip technique, heads says UW, and Batista in a real fight...

Dusty Rhodes or The Big Bossman

Robstar
03-25-2011, 06:03 PM
UW vs Batista in a wrestling match would be one of the most botched matches ever created lol so i wouldnt know, back to my coin flip technique, heads says UW, and Batista in a real fight...

Dusty Rhodes or The Big Bossman

In a wrestling match, don't expect Dusty to put Bossman over. Bossman in a real fight

Cody or Dustin?

hankamania83
03-25-2011, 06:08 PM
In a wrestling match, don't expect Dusty to put Bossman over. Bossman in a real fight

Cody or Dustin?

Thats already been done but I didnt anwser it.
So ill Take Cody in a match and Goldy in a fight, if it was 95 id say Goldust in the match.

Kevin Nash vs Sid Vicious

Robstar
03-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Thats already been done but I didnt anwser it.
So ill Take Cody in a match and Goldy in a fight, if it was 95 id say Goldust in the match.

Kevin Nash vs Sid Vicious

Lol, that'll teach me to skip a page or two! ;)

Nash in wrestling, hard to call for real but I'll say Sid when he was juiced and before the leg break

Nikita Koloff and Bill Goldberg?

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 06:21 PM

Nash in wrestling, hard to call for real but I'll say Sid when he was juiced and before the leg break

Robstar!!! Glad to see you on board!

Nikita kicks Bergs arse in and out of the ring!!

Stan Hansen or Harley Race?

Side note: with the rate of speed this thread is traveling questions are bound to be repeated, so I think we should just ignore the question if it's been asked before, rather than 'calling out' the poster who, um, posted the question.

Robstar
03-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Robstar!!! Glad to see you on board!

Nikita kicks Bergs arse in and out of the ring!!

Stan Hansen or Harley Race?

Side note: with the rate of speed this thread is traveling questions are bound to be repeated, so I think we should just ignore the question if it's been asked before, rather than 'calling out' the poster who, um, posted the question.

Thanks bro, busy with work.

Race in both! I know Hansen was a hard man but I think Race was hard AND smart.

Jesse Ventura or Rob Van Dam?

hankamania83
03-25-2011, 06:26 PM

Goldberg in both, the one cent man would get his ukaslavian butt whooped on. I picture it being a spear, followed by a jack hammer, a whos next, and a spinning heel kick, then the end of Nikita career. Then I predict a stroke in the near future.

Macho King vs Jerry the King

Robstar
03-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Goldberg in both, the one cent man would get his ukaslavian butt whooped on. I picture it being a spear, followed by a jack hammer, a whos next, and a spinning heel kick, then the end of Nikita career. Then I predict a stroke in the near future.

Lmao, you just named the whole of that overratted nutsack Goldberg's moveset! :D What's 'one cent man' about?

hankamania83
03-25-2011, 06:32 PM

I feel like an idiot for two reasons, @ first I thought it said Volkof hence the one cent man line then I seen it was Nikita and I didnt backspace far enough. Plus im like two behind and by the end of this writing I will be 4 behind cuz im on my phone.

If its not to late im going with Jessie Ventura in the fight and sense the fight was first im going with the Body in the match due to the fact RVD would be dead

King Macho vs King Lawler

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 06:41 PM
I feel like an idiot for two reasons, @ first I thought it said Volkof hence the one cent man line then I seen it was Nikita and I didnt backspace far enough. Plus im like two behind and by the end of this writing I will be 4 behind cuz im on my phone.

If its not to late im going with Jessie Ventura in the fight and sense the fight was first im going with the Body in the match due to the fact RVD would be dead

King Macho vs King Lawler

Savage in the ring and for real, Oooooh Yeaah!

Dan Severn or Brock Lesnar?

Kashdinero
03-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Savage in the ring and for real, Oooooh Yeaah!

Dan Severn or Brock Lesnar?

Kayfabe? Brock!! MMA? wow! In his prime Dan was every bit the wrestler Brock is, but, I'd still go with Brock.

Dlo Brown or Brickhouse Brown?

Robstar
03-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Kayfabe? Brock!! MMA? wow! In his prime Dan was every bit the wrestler Brock is, but, I'd still go with Brock.

Dlo Brown or Brickhouse Brown?

Bad News Brown(Allen)!!!

Vader or Dick Murdoch?

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Bad News Brown(Allen)!!!

Vader or Dick Murdoch?

Allen and Brickhouse are two different people but Vader in a match and Murdoch for real!

Eric Bischoff vs Vince McMahon?

samoan619
03-25-2011, 09:25 PM
Allen and Brickhouse are two different people but Vader in a match and Murdoch for real!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5375-The-Best-Wrestler(s)-game!&p=98834&viewfull=1#post98834

Dr Death Steve Williams or Stan Hansen

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 09:29 PM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5375-The-Best-Wrestler(s)-game!&p=98834&viewfull=1#post98834

Dr Death Steve Williams or Stan Hansen

Well, I guess the bigger this thread gets, the more repetition that will follow.

Dr. Death on both counts!

Razor Ramon or Bad News Allen?

Robstar
03-25-2011, 09:37 PM

I knew that dude! Never seen Brickhouse though and wanted to get the thread moving again!

Vince over Bischoff, both.

BNA over Razor for real, Razor in the ring

Robstar
03-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Has anyone asked about Hawk vs Animal?

Iron Sheik or The Sheik?

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 09:39 PM
I knew that dude! Never seen Brickhouse though and wanted to get the thread moving again!

Vince over Bischoff, both.

BNA over Razor for real, Razor in the ring

No big deal man, I am not that familiar with Brickhouse either which is why I didn't answer but I digress.

New Jack vs Abdullah the Butcher?

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Has anyone asked about Hawk vs Animal?

Iron Sheik or The Sheik?

Iron Sheik in both since he was a great amateur wrestler!

Same ? - Abdullah vs. New Jack?

Robstar
03-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Iron Sheik in both since he was a great amateur wrestler!

Same ? - Abdullah vs. New Jack?

New Jack for real, Abdullah in a match. New Jack was a bad ass (allegedly) and Abdullah seems really nice in real life!

Terry Gordy or Bully Ray?

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 10:15 PM
New Jack for real, Abdullah in a match. New Jack was a bad ass (allegedly) and Abdullah seems really nice in real life!

Terry Gordy or Bully Ray?

Terry in a match and also for real.

Bruno Sammartino or Davey Boy Smith?

samoan619
03-25-2011, 10:31 PM
Terry in a match and also for real.

Bruno Sammartino or Davey Boy Smith?

Bruno would be put over in a match especially in his prime, But imma go with Davey Boy Smith on a real fight, sumthin about both members of the Bulldogs, that says kick your ass to me lol..

Leapin Lanny Poffo(The Genius) or Virgil(Vincent)

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Poffo in a match. For real, not sure so I'll go with his brother Savage and say Poffo again.

Kevin Sullivan or Ted Dibiase Jr?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Poffo in a match. For real, not sure so I'll go with his brother Savage and say Poffo again.

Kevin Sullivan or Ted Dibiase Jr?

The Taskmaster on both accounts

Earthquake or Tugboat?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 12:18 AM
The Taskmaster on both accounts

Earthquake or Tugboat?

Earthquake on both.

Billy Jack Haynes or Hercules Hernandez?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 12:30 AM
Earthquake on both.

Billy Jack Haynes or Hercules Hernandez?

wow the battle of the full nelsons, id never thought id see that again... Haynes in real life and in a match..

Hillbilly Jim or Big John Studd

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 02:43 AM
wow the battle of the full nelsons, id never thought id see that again... Haynes in real life and in a match..

Hillbilly Jim or Big John Studd

You sure do love the Jimster lol

BJS in and out. Both terrible in the ring, but they both had the look and that's all that matters, right Vince;)

Virgil or Lanny? Lanny all the way, Virgil is one of the biggest dick wads in the biz!!

Ultimo Dragon or The Great Sasuke?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 02:57 AM
Dragon in a match but Sasuke in a real fight due to his tolerance for pain!

La Parka or Sin Cara?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 03:08 AM
Dragon in a match but Sasuke in a real fight due to his tolerance for pain!

La Parka or Sin Cara?

Sin Cara in a match and La Parka in a real fight (La Parka gotta mean punch, did u see when he punched a fan last year, whoa that was brutal)

Ron Simmons or Butch Reed

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Sin Cara in a match and La Parka in a real fight (La Parka gotta mean punch, did u see when he punched a fan last year, whoa that was brutal)

Ron Simmons or Butch Reed

I saw it!! That guy took a swift fist to the jaw!!

Ron in a real fight, but Butch was the veteran of Doom and could put on a great singles match when needed. Ron and single's matches went together like tuna and jam! Still, his power moves were a thing of beauty, and if truth be told I'd probably say Ron was my favourite of the two.... Damn!

Bill Kazmier or Mark Henry?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 09:59 AM
I saw it!! That guy took a swift fist to the jaw!!

Ron in a real fight, but Butch was the veteran of Doom and could put on a great singles match when needed. Ron and single's matches went together like tuna and jam! Still, his power moves were a thing of beauty, and if truth be told I'd probably say Ron was my favourite of the two.... Damn!

Bill Kazmier or Mark Henry?

Henry in a match but Bill in a real fight as he won more acheivements in strongman competitions.

RVD or Kendo Nagasaki?

el gabo
03-26-2011, 10:43 AM
Henry in a match but Bill in a real fight as he won more acheivements in strongman competitions.

RVD or Kendo Nagasaki?

RVD

Taka Michinoku vs Yoshi Tatsu

GOD DAMN I really loved Taka's entrance theme song!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGv9dLsOb8w

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 11:43 AM
RVD

Taka Michinoku vs Yoshi Tatsu

GOD DAMN I really loved Taka's entrance theme song!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGv9dLsOb8w

Taka in a match and Yoshi in a real fight!

Paul Orndorff or Hulk Hogan?

el gabo
03-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Taka in a match and Yoshi in a real fight!

Paul Orndorff or Hulk Hogan?

Orndorff either way.

Daniel Bryan vs Dean Malenko.

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Orndorff either way.

Daniel Bryan vs Dean Malenko.

I love DB but Dean Malenko in a match but DB in a real fight!

Perry Saturn or Douglas Williams?

el gabo
03-26-2011, 12:18 PM

Williams in a match, Saturn in a fight.

Clash of Mexicans: A young Eddie Guerrero vs ADR

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Williams in a match, Saturn in a fight.

Clash of Mexicans: A young Eddie Guerrero vs ADR

Eddie in a match and ADR in a fight.

Dynamite Kid vs. Chris Benoit

RevolutionIcon
03-26-2011, 01:21 PM
Dynamite Kid. Benoit only hurts women and children.

And Eddie either way.

Jim Cornette vs. Charlie Sheen

samoan619
03-26-2011, 01:31 PM

And Eddie either way.

Charlie Sheen on all accounts, LOL

DDP or Eddie Gilbert

thejman93
03-26-2011, 01:32 PM
And Eddie either way.

You had to go there?

Sheen in both, dude is crazy

Undertaker vs. Sting? (may have already been asked)

samoan619
03-26-2011, 01:43 PM
You had to go there?

Sheen in both, dude is crazy

Undertaker vs. Sting? (may have already been asked)

Sting at any other PPV, but Taker at Wrestlemania, I dont see anybody taking Taker's streak not even the Icon Sting, shoot if it wasnt going to be HBK then I cant see anbody else at all (I copied this from another post I sent in private messaging).. Taker in the real fight tho..

DDP or Eddie Gilbert

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Sting at any other PPV, but Taker at Wrestlemania, I dont see anybody taking Taker's streak not even the Icon Sting, shoot if it wasnt going to be HBK then I cant see anbody else at all (I copied this from another post I sent in private messaging).. Taker in the real fight tho..

DDP or Eddie Gilbert

Cena will end the streak at WM28 but on topic, DDP in both!

Rob Terry or Lex Luger?

RevolutionIcon
03-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Cena will end the streak at WM28 but on topic, DDP in both!

Rob Terry or Lex Luger?

Luger, Rob Terry is a chumpstain.

The Rock or Dusty Rhodes in his prime.

Androo
03-26-2011, 03:38 PM
"Mummy can pway with the big boys?"

Can I answer these 2? Bryan kayfabe, Malenko out of the ring. Doug Williams in and out.

Luger, Rob Terry is a chumpstain.

The Rock or Dusty Rhodes in his prime.

The Rock would win in ring, i think Dusty outside.

What about Team Canada(wcw) v Team Canada(tna) v The Un-Americans?(wwe) lol

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Team Canada (WCW) in and out!

Rick Steiner vs Scott Steiner?

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 03:53 PM
"Mummy can pway with the big boys?"

Can I answer these 2? Bryan kayfabe, Malenko out of the ring. Doug Williams in and out.

The Rock would win in ring, i think Dusty outside.

What about Team Canada(wcw) v Team Canada(tna) v The Un-Americans?(wwe) lol

Glad you said Doug on both accounts, that is one tough dude, and people don't mess with him. Period.

Team Canada (WCW) is my favourite of the three, Un-Americans could put on the best matches and would win a real fight. Lol@the thought of Lance fighting himself! Lol@any of them fighting William.
Team TNA gets mention for being one of the best things they've ever done... Scott D'Amore is a genius!

ECW Rhyno
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091013163016/prowrestling/images/7/7e/Rhino_ECW_World_Heavyweight.jpg

or Bison Smith.
http://www.amerchandise.co.uk/store/images/uploads/8x10bisonSMALL.jpg

Androo
03-26-2011, 03:56 PM

Hmm but The Un-Americans had Christian, Storm, and Regal!! Its between Team Canada(wcw) and the Un-Americans....Im goin Un-Americans in and out.

Thats a tricky one. Scott in the ring, Rick out, Scots all muscle.

Kidman v Evan Bourne

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 04:02 PM

Did you forget about Reagal?

Pump on all accounts. And you know it!!

Z Ryder or Robbie E?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Hmm but The Un-Americans had Christian, Storm, and Regal!! Its between Team Canada(wcw) and the Un-Americans....Im goin Un-Americans in and out.

Kidman v Evan Bourne

But TC (WCW) had Lance Storm, Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, and Mike Awesome who are tough dudes and great wrestlers.

Evan Bourne in the ring and Kidman out!

Paul London or Brian Kendrick?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Kidman v Evan Bourne
Kidman on both accounts, Evan Bourne is still great though, but I think WWE is cooking up a new lightweight division that will the show the Sydal side of Bourne..

Z Ryder or Robbie E?

Ryder in a match, and sadly to say Robbie E in a fight, Also I agree with Scott kickin Rick's ass on both accounts too..

Paul London or Brian Kendrick?
London in a Fight (size advantage) and Kendrick in a match

Ken Shamrock or Steve Blackman

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 04:07 PM

Z Ryder or Robbie E?

See my earlier post about the dominance of WCW's TC. Reagal is tough but he is only one. Dont forget little Cro Cop Lance Storm!

Ryder in and Robbie out!

King Kong Bundy or Brodus Clay?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Kidman on both accounts, Evan Bourne is still great though, but I think WWE is cooking up a new lightweight division that will the show the Sydal side of Bourne..

Ryder in a match, and sadly to say Robbie E in a fight, Also I agree with Scott kickin Rick's ass on both accounts too..

London in a Fight (size advantage) and Kendrick in a match

Ken Shamrock or Steve Blackman

Shamrock in and out! His Pancrase stuff was legendary! With weapons, Blackman!

Trish Stratus or Lita?

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 04:12 PM

Kidman v Evan Bourne

Borne in the ring as Matt Sydal. Kidman might be able to knock him out, with the help of a bit of 'roid rage!

Prince Ikea or Lash Laroux?

RevolutionIcon
03-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Lita.

Big John Stud or Vader?

Androo
03-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Glad you said Doug on both accounts, that is one tough dude, and people don't mess with him. Period.

Team Canada (WCW) is my favourite of the three, Un-Americans could put on the best matches and would win a real fight. Lol@the thought of Lance fighting himself! Lol@any of them fighting William.
Team TNA gets mention for being one of the best things they've ever done... Scott D'Amore is a genius!

ECW Rhyno
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091013163016/prowrestling/images/7/7e/Rhino_ECW_World_Heavyweight.jpg

or Bison Smith.
http://www.amerchandise.co.uk/store/images/uploads/8x10bisonSMALL.jpg

Definitely!

And Precisely! I know, slight flaw there with Storm on Storm lol. Yeh, haha, you dont mess with a man Born Naughty!

Im afraid im not familiar with Bison Smith, other than a quick google, so i think it would be wrong for me to judge.

Z Ryder or Robbie E?

Zack Attack in and out, its gotta be? WWWYKI!

Kevin Nash v Scott Hall?

Androo
03-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Borne in the ring as Matt Sydal. Kidman might be able to knock him out, with the help of a bit of 'roid rage!

Prince Ikea or Lash Laroux?

AAAAAHHHH I take to long post things!!!

Id say Kidman in the ring against 'Bourne', form what ive seen of Sydal though, i could go for him, I do prefer Kidmans SSP.

Prince Iakea in and out id say.

Harlem Heat v Dudleys?

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 04:22 PM
See my earlier post about the dominance of WCW's TC. Reagal is tough but he is only one. Dont forget little Cro Cop Lance Storm!

Ryder in and Robbie out!

King Kong Bundy or Brodus Clay?

When was Bret a part of TC? I missed that! LCC (LS) was also UnAmerican. Don't forget Test as well! Dug an was a mess by then too!

Bundy in Brodus out! Brodus would be my favourite.

Bison or ECW Rhyno?

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Definitely!

And Precisely! I know, slight flaw there with Storm on Storm lol. Yeh, haha, you dont mess with a man Born Naughty!

Im afraid im not familiar with Bison Smith, other than a quick google, so i think it would be wrong for me to judge.

Zack Attack in and out, its gotta be? WWWYKI!

Kevin Nash v Scott Hall?

Bison is Vader like in his brutality! Out of the ring Rhino stands no chance!

Hall in Nash out!

Edit: answer to earlier question. London in the ring Kendrick out, but Kendrick is the overall better wrestler!

Helms or Candido?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Bison is Vader like in his brutality! Out of the ring Rhino stands no chance!

Hall in Nash out!

Edit: answer to earlier question. London in the ring Kendrick out, but Kendrick is the overall better wrestler!

Helms or Candido?

Helms in a match, Candido RIP in a real fight...

Ahmed Johnson or Marcus Cor Von

hankamania83
03-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Helms in a match, Candido RIP in a real fight...

Ahmed Johnson or Marcus Cor Von

Ahmed Johnson in a fight and in a match, what you know about that pearl river plunge

Shawn Michaels vs Jeff Hardy (and yes there will be ladders involved)

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Ahmed Johnson in a fight and in a match, what you know about that pearl river plunge

Shawn Michaels vs Jeff Hardy (and yes there will be ladders involved)

Shawn takes the match, the fight and he's my favourite of the two... Jeff sure can work a ladder though!

Adam Bomb or Crush?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Shawn takes the match, the fight and he's my favourite of the two... Jeff sure can work a ladder though!

Adam Bomb or Crush?

Adam Bomb on both accounts, not saying that Bryan Adams isnt a bad ass, just Wrath/Adam Bomb seemed way more intimidating to me..

Karl Malone or Dennis Rodman

Necroyeti
03-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Dennis Rodman, but barely. Karl Malone would take Rodman out in a real fight though

Battle of the Eddies:
Eddie Kingston vs. Eddie Edwards
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/MCMachineGun/EWR/E%20Pictures/Eddie_Kingston.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/QycXM.jpg

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Dennis Rodman, but barely. Karl Malone would take Rodman out in a real fight though

Battle of the Eddies:
Eddie Kingston vs. Eddie Edwards
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/MCMachineGun/EWR/E%20Pictures/Eddie_Kingston.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QycXM.jpg

Kingston would lay Edwards out and stomp his brain on to the pavement! Eddie in a match, but Kingston is a personal favourite. I've seen more Kingston matches than any one human really should!

BJ Whitmer
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090716203226/prowrestling/images/thumb/8/89/BJ-Whitmer.jpg/200px-BJ-Whitmer.jpg

or Dan Maff?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Dan_Maff.jpg

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Kingston would lay Edwards out and stomp his brain on to the pavement! Eddie in a match, but Kingston is a personal favourite. I've seen more Kingston matches than any one human really should!

BJ Whitmer
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090716203226/prowrestling/images/thumb/8/89/BJ-Whitmer.jpg/200px-BJ-Whitmer.jpg

or Dan Maff?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Dan_Maff.jpg

Whitmer in the ring and Maff for real.

Michael Cole vs. Joey Styles?

Necroyeti
03-26-2011, 06:56 PM
e: getting ninja'd left right and center.

Joey Styles would probably win a match, but I mark out more for Cole and think he could obliterate Styles in a real fight.

At WrestleMania, Cole is gonna come down the aisle totally fuckin' ripped. Like Vince back in 1999:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnXsYJN_NjM#t=7m10s

Battle of the English legends and former WWE tag partners:
William Regal vs. Dave Taylor

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 06:57 PM
BJ Whitmer is my favourite out of the two, (marked out for the guy since the ROH-CZW feud) and totally think he'd win a match between the two. Maff would obliterate Whitmer IRL though.

Battle of the English legends and former WWE tag partners:
William Regal vs. Dave Taylor

Regal in both.

Question stands: Cole or Joey Styles?

Necroyeti
03-26-2011, 07:00 PM
edited post above

someone else answer it, fed up of being ninja'd

Robstar
03-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Styles in a real fight, Cole in a match(?) - don't know why I chose him but ;)

Steven Seagal or Steve Blackman?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Styles in a real fight, Cole in a match(?) - don't know why I chose him but ;)

Steven Seagal or Steve Blackman?

Blackman in a match, Seagal in real life (im talking in his prime, I used to mark for Hard to Kill etc in his early career)

Batista or Mason Ryan

Robstar
03-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Botchtista in both.

MVP or R-Truth?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Botchtista in both.

MVP or R-Truth?

Easy, MVP on both notes, MVP is an ex-con and anyone thats been behind bars in the states know, that you gotta put it down in there..

Ernest The Cat Miller or Kung Fu Naki

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 08:09 PM
edited post above

someone else answer it, fed up of being ninja'd

Dude, that has happened to me so many times on this thread. It doesn't matter if someone beats you to it, plus, it's nice to hear different opinions.

Blackman>everything except charisma lol

Kota Ibushi or Prince Devitt? (hard one)

Androo
03-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Easy, MVP on both notes, MVP is an ex-con and anyone thats been behind bars in the states know, that you gotta put it down in there..

Shit balls! I thought of that one earlier, freaky deaky mind control shit right there from me! haha

As much as id be wanting The Cat to win, I think Fu naki would take the match. Real - The Cat! Hes a Karate World Champion you know. I dont think he ever told anyone about it though! (sarcasm);)

I'll do one i did earlier but was lost in the hustle n bustle: Harlem Heat v Dudleys?

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 08:11 PM

Red Dancing Slippers FTW

Glacier or Mortis?

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Shit balls! I thought of that one earlier, freaky deaky mind control shit right there from me! haha

As much as id be wanting The Cat to win, I think Fu naki would take the match. Real - The Cat! Hes a Karate World Champion you know. I dont think he ever told anyone about it though! (sarcasm);)

I'll do one i did earlier but was lost in the hustle n bustle: Harlem Heat v Dudleys?

Dudleyz. Those guys in ECW, were the real heat!

Real fight? Obviously HH. Those two would kick Buh-Buh and D-Von all the way back to DV!!!

Outlaw Ron Bass or Justin Hawk Bradshaw?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Dude, that has happened to me so many times on this thread. It doesn't matter if someone beats you to it, plus, it's nice to hear different opinions.

Blackman>everything except charisma lol

Kota Ibushi or Prince Devitt? (hard one)

Gotta go with the Irishman for both!

Rikishi or Umaga?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Holy sh%$! This thread moves so fast I often find myself lagging behind! It's truly a mindf$3$!

hankamania83
03-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Gotta go with the Irishman for both!

Rikishi or Umaga?

Good one, id say Umanga in a match and Rikishi in a fight, cuz did someone bust a cap in Fatu?

Chyna vs an old Mr. Fuji (with bucket of salt)

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Good one, id say Umanga in a match and Rikishi in a fight, cuz did someone bust a cap in Fatu?

Chyna vs an old Mr. Fuji (with bucket of salt)

Chyna in both since you said 'old' Mr. Fugi.

Matt Morgan or Kane?

samoan619
03-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Chyna in both since you said 'old' Mr. Fugi.

Matt Morgan or Kane?

Kane in a match, Morgan in a fight.. and Im gonna with Old Mr. Fuji > Chyna in both manners, IMO.. Just wanted to add my own 2 cents..

HTM or Jeff Jarrett

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Kane in a match, Morgan in a fight.. and Im gonna with Old Mr. Fuji > Chyna in both manners, IMO.. Just wanted to add my own 2 cents..

HTM or Jeff Jarrett

Honkey Tonk Man in both real and the one I prefer. Jarrett is the one I would rather take a guitar shot from.

Iron Sheik or Bob Backlund?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Honkey Tonk Man in both real and the one I prefer. Jarrett is the one I would rather take a guitar shot from.

Iron Sheik or Bob Backlund?

I take the Bobby Backalun and I make him humble and then I say
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S-Zs12CdjLA/TAZ_fXauWSI/AAAAAAAAAfk/K7pCZ6BNTHc/s1600/sheik.gif

Roddy Piper or Kip James?

Robstar
03-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Piper in both!

Reid Flair or David Sammartino?

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 11:32 PM
Piper in both!

David S. in and Reid out since he has a decorated amateur bacground!

Ricky Steamboat or Daniel Bryan?

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Piper in both!

Reid kicks ass, then shoots up in celebration!

Both beyond awful.

Buff Bagwell or Van Hammer?

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 11:37 PM
David S. in and Reid out since he has a decorated amateur bacground!

Ricky Steamboat or Daniel Bryan?

Daniel Bryan is better in the ring, Ricky wins outside due to wrestling in a tougher environment.

Androo
03-26-2011, 11:47 PM
Reid kicks ass, then shoots up in celebration!

Both beyond awful.

Buff Bagwell or Van Hammer?

Dont really like either, but il go with Bagwell in the ring, and Van HAmmer for reals.

Ralphus v Vickie Guererro?

hankamania83
03-27-2011, 12:06 AM
Dont really like either, but il go with Bagwell in the ring, and Van HAmmer for reals.

Ralphus v Vickie Guererro?

Haha Ralphus, I think he would eat her (excuse me!) No pervo haha

Hardcore Holly vs Bruiser Brody

samoan619
03-27-2011, 12:28 AM
Haha Ralphus, I think he would eat her (excuse me!) No pervo haha

Hardcore Holly vs Bruiser Brody

Holly in a match, Brody in a fight

Slick or Teddy Long

hankamania83
03-27-2011, 02:16 AM
Holly in a match, Brody in a fight

Slick or Teddy Long

Im going with the doctor of style in both, he has that reach.

Mr. T vs (LT) Lawrence Taylor

samoan619
03-27-2011, 06:05 AM
Im going with the doctor of style in both, he has that reach.

Mr. T vs (LT) Lawrence Taylor

Mr. T in both (even though Piper said Mr.T was tired in their Wrestlemania bout, im talking about T in his prime)

Sunny or Sable

Rich Cranium
03-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Mr. T in both (even though Piper said Mr.T was tired in their Wrestlemania bout, im talking about T in his prime)

Sunny or Sable

Sable in both.

Velvet Skye or Maryse? (Were talking wrestling and real fights, but it's ok to let your mind wander!)

Kashdinero
03-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Sable in both.

Velvet Skye or Maryse? (Were talking wrestling and real fights, but it's ok to let your mind wander!)

Velvet in a match, and real. Mind out of the gutter Rich lol

Aja Kong or Amazing Kong? (We're talking wrestling and real fights, but it's ok to let your mind wander!) ;)

Rich Cranium
03-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Velvet in a match, and real. Mind out of the gutter Rich lol

Aja Kong or Amazing Kong? (We're talking wrestling and real fights, but it's ok to let your mind wander!) ;)

Amazing Kong in both! (no mind drifting here unless you like the extra cushion!)

Mantuar or Bastion Booger?

hankamania83
03-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Amazing Kong in both! (no mind drifting here unless you like the extra cushion!)

Mantuar or Bastion Booger?

Thats tough because they wers both aweful, im going with Mantuar in a match and Booger in a fight.(only because his emense size)

Randy Savage vs Bret Hart

Kashdinero
03-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Thats tough because they wers both aweful, im going with Mantuar in a match and Booger in a fight.(only because his emense size)

Randy Savage vs Bret Hart

In a match Randy taps, in a real fight Bret wins, but Randy was my favourite!

Super Crazy or Konnan?

Rich Cranium
03-27-2011, 04:25 PM
In a match Randy taps, in a real fight Bret wins, but Randy was my favourite!

Super Crazy or Konnan?

Konnan in and out. He used to be in a street gang, served time in prison, was in the Navy, and was a boxer!

Rey Mysterio or Sin Cara?

WWTNA Mark
03-27-2011, 05:22 PM
In a match, Rey Mysterio since he never likes to lose to anybody but Sin Cara will definitely take him in a fight.

John Cena or Kevin Nash?

thejman93
03-27-2011, 05:28 PM
In a match, Rey Mysterio since he never likes to lose to anybody but Sin Cara will definitely take him in a fight.

John Cena or Kevin Nash?

Cena in a match (Cena in any match); I'll go Cena in a fight too.

Sin Cara or Eddie Gurrero?

samoan619
03-27-2011, 05:49 PM
Cena in a match (Cena in any match); I'll go Cena in a fight too.

Sin Cara or Eddie Gurrero?

Eddie and Eddie lol..

Headshrinkers or the Wild Samoans

Rich Cranium
03-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Eddie and Eddie lol..

Headshrinkers or the Wild Samoans

Eddie will throw a chair to Sin Cara and then lie down causing the ref to DQ Sin Cara. Eddie in and out!

Wild Samoans in and out!

Shannon Moore or Jesse Neal?

thejman93
03-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Eddie will throw a chair to Sin Cara and then lie down causing the ref to DQ Sin Cara. Eddie in and out!

Wild Samoans in and out!

Shannon Moore or Jesse Neal?

Neal in both

Evan Bourne or Justin Gabriel?

WWTNA Mark
03-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Neal in both

Evan Bourne or Justin Gabriel?

Justin Gabriel in both.

CM Punk or RVD?

samoan619
03-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Justin Gabriel in both.

CM Punk or RVD?

Punk in a match and RVD in a real fight (im not really into the hype of RVD, but Ive read some stories of him really kickin ass)

Juventude Guerrerra or Essa Rios

Rich Cranium
03-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Punk in a match and RVD in a real fight (im not really into the hype of RVD, but Ive read some stories of him really kickin ass)

Juventude Guerrerra or Essa Rios

Papi Chulo in and out!

Crimson or Test?

WWTNA Mark
03-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Papi Chulo in and out!

Crimson or Test?

Test and Test FTW!

Trish or Natalya?

samoan619
03-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Test and Test FTW!

Trish or Natalya?

Natalya on both counts, she's a tough cookie, and I wouldnt mind being in between a Trish and Natalya sandwich lol..

Gillberg or David Arquette

hankamania83
03-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Natalya on both counts, she's a tough cookie, and I wouldnt mind being in between a Trish and Natalya sandwich lol..

Gillberg or David Arquette

Gillberg Gillberg Gillberg Gillberg Gillberg Gillberg

Jeff Jarret or Owen Hart?

WWTNA Mark
03-27-2011, 08:59 PM

Owen Hart in both. Owen is one tough sob as his the rest of the Harts.

Mr. Anderson or Randy Orton?

samoan619
03-27-2011, 09:03 PM

Owen in a fight but I think Jarrett in a match (I know I'll get a lot of shit for that answer lol)..

Owen Hart in both. Owen is one tough sob as his the rest of the Harts.

Mr. Anderson or Randy Orton?

Orton in both

Pat Patterson or Gerald Brisco

Rich Cranium
03-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Owen in a fight but I think Jarrett in a match (I know I'll get a lot of shit for that answer lol)..

Orton in both

Pat Patterson or Gerald Brisco

Patterson in a match but Brisco in a fight cause he is one tough Indian!

ODB or Luna Vachon?

hankamania83
03-27-2011, 11:10 PM
Patterson in a match but Brisco in a fight cause he is one tough Indian!

ODB or Luna Vachon?

Luna in a match and Odb in a fight, I liked that one.

4 Horsemen vs the Radicals hell in a cell

Robstar
03-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Luna in a match and Odb in a fight, I liked that one.

4 Horsemen vs the Radicals hell in a cell

4 Horsemen in a match, Radicalz for real

Don Muraco or Butch Reed?

samoan619
03-28-2011, 03:58 AM
4 Horsemen in a match, Radicalz for real

Don Muraco or Butch Reed?

Muraco in both (but Reed was tough too)

Superstar Billy Graham or Big Poppa Pump

Kashdinero
03-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Muraco in both (but Reed was tough too)

Superstar Billy Graham or Big Poppa Pump

Billy was the better talker. But Pump is more my generation wrestling wise.

Pump in a real brawl.

DDP or The Rock?

Rich Cranium
03-28-2011, 04:56 AM
DDP in a match but Rocky would beat the Yoga guru for real!

Buff Bagwell or Chris Masters?

BoycottTNA
03-28-2011, 11:24 AM
DDP in a match but Rocky would beat the Yoga guru for real!

Buff Bagwell or Chris Masters?

Chris Masters looks in a much better state at the minute and would go over Buff Bagwell with the Masterlock. In real life Buff would win

Dude Love vs Cactus Jack vs Mankind vs Commissioner Foley - Car Park Brawl

WWTNA Mark
03-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Chris Masters looks in a much better state at the minute and would go over Buff Bagwell with the Masterlock. In real life Buff would win

Dude Love vs Cactus Jack vs Mankind vs Commissioner Foley - Car Park Brawl

Catus Jack for both. Don't fuck with Catus Jack! :)

Billy Gunn or Shawn Michaels?

el gabo
03-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Catus Jack for both. Don't fuck with Catus Jack! :)

Billy Gunn or Shawn Michaels?

HBK any day.

Owen Hart vs Aj Styles.

Kashdinero
03-28-2011, 03:19 PM
HBK any day.

Owen Hart vs Aj Styles.

Owen Hart in and out.

Beth Phoenix or Chyna?

Rich Cranium
03-28-2011, 03:21 PM
The Glamazon in and out!

Natalya or Angelina Love!

BoycottTNA
03-28-2011, 03:24 PM
The Glamazon in and out!

Not even a contest Natalya would wipe the floor with Angelina, then proceed to snap her in half.

Nation of Domination (1998) vs Nexus

thejman93
03-28-2011, 03:24 PM
The Glamazon in and out!

Nattie in both due to her bloodlines

While we're on a divas kick: Trish Stratus or Sunny?

WWTNA Mark
03-28-2011, 03:56 PM
Nation of Domination in both. They were a legit tough group.

Trish in both. Sunny doesn't look like the fighting type.

Triple H or Undertaker?

Rich Cranium
03-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Nation of Domination in both. They were a legit tough group.

Trish in both. Sunny doesn't look like the fighting type.

Triple H or Undertaker?

Taker in and out!

West Texas Rednecks or Filthy Animals?

hankamania83
03-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Taker in and out!

West Texas Rednecks or Filthy Animals?

I like the Filthy animals in a match but Barry and Henning would mop the floor with them in a fight

K~Dawg vs Hernendez (of lax)

Kashdinero
03-28-2011, 06:30 PM
I like the Filthy animals in a match but Barry and Henning would mop the floor with them in a fight

K~Dawg vs Hernendez (of lax)

In his prime Konnan in and out, not in his prime, just in.

Big Daddy or Giant Haystacks?

Androo
03-28-2011, 07:55 PM
In his prime Konnan in and out, not in his prime, just in.

Big Daddy or Giant Haystacks?

Thats a toughie! Big Daddy in the ring, he was a major Good Guy in Uk, think hed get the win. Outside...Big Daddy again, seems like hes a really nice guy, but im sure would take out any knobs with ease.

heres another toughie. Steven/William Regal v Dave/Fit Finlay?

WWTNA Mark
03-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Finlay in both. Sorry but Finlay is tougher.

Kevin Nash or Scott Hall in there primes?

Rich Cranium
03-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Finlay in both. Sorry but Finlay is tougher.

Kevin Nash or Scott Hall in there primes?

Scott in the ring and Nash out!

Barry Horowitz or Iron Mike Sharpe?

samoan619
03-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Scott in the ring and Nash out!

Barry Horowitz or Iron Mike Sharpe?

Horowitz in a match, Sharpe in a fight

Davey Boy Smith or Dynamite Kid

Rich Cranium
03-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Horowitz in a match, Sharpe in a fight

Davey Boy Smith or Dynamite Kid

Davey in a match and Dynamite in a fight!

side note: I don't know if Kashdinero or myself came up with this game as one of us posed a random question and it took off from there.

Shawn Stasiak or Michael McGillicutty? Did you know Shawn is a licensed chiropractor?

hankamania83
03-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Davey in a match and Dynamite in a fight!

side note: I don't know if Kashdinero or myself came up with this game as one of us posed a random question and it took off from there.

Shawn Stasiak or Michael McGillicutty? Did you know Shawn is a licensed chiropractor?

No I didnt know that about Stasiak, whats he call his company? Straightend by Meat? Haha
To anwser the Q Im going with Henning in the match and I guess Meat in the fight.

George the Animal Steel or Vladmir Koslof

Rich Cranium
03-28-2011, 11:19 PM
No I didnt know that about Stasiak, whats he call his company? Straightend by Meat? Haha
To anwser the Q Im going with Henning in the match and I guess Meat in the fight.

George the Animal Steel or Vladmir Koslof

Koslov in and obviously out with his Sambo background!

Deangelo Dinero or RTruth?

BoycottTNA
03-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Koslov in and obviously out with his Sambo background!

Deangelo Dinero or RTruth?

Botchamania would love this match, but the pope would win, and well he's was a boxer so Pope for real life as well

Hulk (1980s) vs SCSA (1990s) vs Cena (2000s)

Kashdinero
03-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Botchamania would love this match, but the pope would win, and well he's was a boxer so Pope for real life as well

Hulk (1980s) vs SCSA (1990s) vs Cena (2000s)

Steve was my stone cold cup of tea. The other two not so much. Steve in the ring, the Hulkster out!

Cody, Dustin and Dusty or Ted, Ted and Brett?

HCollins-TNA1
03-29-2011, 12:10 AM
Dory Funk Jr and Kurt Angle.... would and could classic seeing them do some shoot(s) and play to the crowd

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Dory Funk Jr and Kurt Angle.... would and could classic seeing them do some shoot(s) and play to the crowd

Are you aware of the rules of this game, if not go to the first page and get back to us.

hankamania83
03-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Steve was my stone cold cup of tea. The other two not so much. Steve in the ring, the Hulkster out!

Cody, Dustin and Dusty or Ted, Ted and Brett?

I agree Hogan would do work out but Stone Cold would get em in....

Im going with the Rhodes in and out, just cuz the sons are better than Teds sons. And outside they have the size

Jimmy Snuka or the Godfather

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 01:28 AM
I agree Hogan would do work out but Stone Cold would get em in....

Im going with the Rhodes in and out, just cuz the sons are better than Teds sons. And outside they have the size

Jimmy Snuka or the Godfather

Weird one lol

Snuka in the ring (easily), and out of it (not as easily)

Tyson Kidd or David Hart Smith?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-29-2011, 02:07 AM
Weird one lol

Snuka in the ring (easily), and out of it (not as easily)

Tyson Kidd or David Hart Smith?

Tyson Kidd in ring, DH Smith out. I heard on another thread that DH Smith is one of the toughest guys in the WWE lockerroom right now.

Antonio Inoki vs. Dynamite Kid

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 02:26 AM
Tyson Kidd in ring, DH Smith out. I heard on another thread that DH Smith is one of the toughest guys in the WWE lockerroom right now.

Antonio Inoki vs. Dynamite Kid

Yeah, that was me who said that lol (funny enough)

Kid in the ring, was more exciting and he was just a better wrestler (as good as Inoki was) and as for out? Nah, Inoki was "the best fighter in the world" at one point for a reason. Maybe if Kid was angry enough and he caught him by surprise, but otherwise Inoki's size advantage would be hard for DK to overcome.

Shinya Hashimoto or Yuji Nagata?

Puro FTW!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-29-2011, 02:33 AM
Yeah, that was me who said that lol (funny enough)

Kid in the ring, was more exciting and he was just a better wrestler (as good as Inoki was) and as for out? Nah, Inoki was "the best fighter in the world" at one point for a reason. Maybe if Kid was angry enough and he caught him by surprise, but otherwise Inoki's size advantage would be hard for DK to overcome.

Shinya Hashimoto or Yuji Nagata?

Puro FTW!

I thought that might have been from you lol. You definetly wouldn't have guessed it though by looking at him.

I'd go with Hashimoto in ring in a close one, and Nagata outside the ring.

Keiji Mutoh vs. CM Punk

samoan619
03-29-2011, 03:36 AM
I thought that might have been from you lol. You definetly wouldn't have guessed it though by looking at him.

I'd go with Hashimoto in ring in a close one, and Nagata outside the ring.

Keiji Mutoh vs. CM Punk

Too easy Keiji Mutoh, the Great Mufuckn Muta!! both counts...

NWO Japan or NWO Black and White

TheMadThinker
03-29-2011, 03:45 AM
Too easy Keiji Mutoh, the Great Mufuckn Muta!! both counts...

NWO Japan or NWO Black and White

NWO as favorite, but NWO Japan on everything else.

Jean-Claude Van Damme while intoxicated vs. Rob Van Dam while high

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-29-2011, 04:18 AM
NWO as favorite, but NWO Japan on everything else.

Jean-Claude Van Damme while intoxicated vs. Rob Van Dam while high

RVD in ring, JCVD outside the ring. Very funny match-up though, got a smile out of me.

Road Warriors vs. APA.

samoan619
03-29-2011, 04:27 AM
RVD in ring, JCVD outside the ring. Very funny match-up though, got a smile out of me.

Road Warriors vs. APA.

Road Warriors in a match and a fight (i think simmons can kick some ass, but JBL im kinda iffy on since Joey Styles knocked him out)
Also i wouldve picked RVD for both, when Tony Vito kicked Jean Claude's ass in real life(and how Howard Stern kept blasting it out there after it happened) I think that was the final nail in JCVD's career coffin..

Lou Albano or Freddie Blassie

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-29-2011, 04:42 AM
Road Warriors in a match and a fight (i think simmons can kick some ass, but JBL im kinda iffy on since Joey Styles knocked him out)
Also i wouldve picked RVD for both, when Tony Vito kicked Jean Claude's ass in real life(and how Howard Stern kept blasting it out there after it happened) I think that was the final nail in JCVD's career coffin..

Besides the Joey Styles incident, JBL seems like one tough son of a bitch. I'd still personally pick the Road Warrior's in both categories as well, but it'd probably be a fight I'd want to see.

I picked JCVD because being drunk in a fight is a lot more conducive to victory than being high is.

Rich Cranium
03-29-2011, 11:11 AM

Freddie Blassie both in because he wrestled longer and out since he was a boxer and a WW2 vet! *Did you know that Albano was born in Italy and his parents immigrated to America when he was a child?

Taka Michinoku or Funaki?

hankamania83
03-29-2011, 01:37 PM
Freddie Blassie both in because he wrestled longer and out since he was a boxer and a WW2 vet! *Did you know that Albano was born in Italy and his parents immigrated to America when he was a child?

Taka Michinoku or Funaki?

Im going for Taka in both, I dont have a reason except I like him more.

Mae Young (2011) or Miss Elizebeth

68wPayne
03-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Mae Young all the way, Miss Elizabeth was never there to do any bumps or anything like that, Mae on the other hand has been powerbombed off of the stage by Bubba Ray Dudley and had a romp in the sack with Mark Henry (Hand birth memory repressed for obvious reasons)

Vladamir Koslov vs. Ken Shamrock

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 02:16 PM
Mae Young all the way, Miss Elizabeth was never there to do any bumps or anything like that, Mae on the other hand has been powerbombed off of the stage by Bubba Ray Dudley and had a romp in the sack with Mark Henry (Hand birth memory repressed for obvious reasons)

Vladamir Koslov vs. Ken Shamrock

Ken in and out, Vladimir looks tough, but nothing Kenny Boy couldn't handle!

Kane or Nash?

Rich Cranium
03-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Ken in and out, Vladimir looks tough, but nothing Kenny Boy couldn't handle!

Kane or Nash?

Dude Vladimir is an expert at Sambo which is taught to the Russian military. You are right that Ken would probably take him but to say that Vlad just looks tough is an understatement imo.

Kane in and out. Nash is tough out but I just think Kane would kick his ass!

Boris Malenko or Antonio Rocca?

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Dude Vladimir is an expert at Sambo which is taught to the Russian military. You are right that Ken would probably take him but to say that Vlad just looks tough is an understatement imo.

Kane in and out. Nash is tough out but I just think Kane would kick his ass!

Boris Malenko or Antonio Rocca?

OK, looks tough was my way of keeping it simple, Vlad IS tough and at this moment in time I'd probably say he would kick Kenny Boys arse, but 'rock in his day would use his various techniques to overcome the Sambo master... Hope that was a better answer lol!

Never having seen full matches of either (wrestling from their era never interested me, as far as the actual matches themselves are concerned, but their era is one of my favourite reads, so...), I can't comment in what I've seen, only what I've read. I've read that both were very tough men, and Boris once got his leg slashed open with a knife that was dipped in pig fat (nasty)! Rocca was the more successful of the two, so I'll say him Kayfabe, and he apparently had a very exciting style, so I'd probably prefer to watch a whole Rocca match over a Malenko one. Judging by what I've read, I'd say Boris would have the edge in a real fight though.

Gentleman Chris Adams or Gino Hernandez?

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 09:48 AM
OK, looks tough was my way of keeping it simple, Vlad IS tough and at this moment in time I'd probably say he would kick Kenny Boys arse, but 'rock in his day would use his various techniques to overcome the Sambo master... Hope that was a better answer lol!

Never having seen full matches of either (wrestling from their era never interested me, as far as the actual matches themselves are concerned, but their era is one of my favourite reads, so...), I can't comment in what I've seen, only what I've read. I've read that both were very tough men, and Boris once got his leg slashed open with a knife that was dipped in pig fat (nasty)! Rocca was the more successful of the two, so I'll say him Kayfabe, and he apparently had a very exciting style, so I'd probably prefer to watch a whole Rocca match over a Malenko one. Judging by what I've read, I'd say Boris would have the edge in a real fight though.

Gentleman Chris Adams or Gino Hernandez?

Gotta go with Chris Adams in and out. He was famous for popularizing HBK's Superkick or 'sweet chin music' and was a legit British Judo champion! I forget how he died but I think it was an accidental gunshot?

Marty Jannetty or Norman Smiley?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-30-2011, 01:13 PM
Gotta go with Chris Adams in and out. He was famous for popularizing HBK's Superkick or 'sweet chin music' and was a legit British Judo champion! I forget how he died but I think it was an accidental gunshot?

Marty Jannetty or Norman Smiley?

Jannetty in the ring probably just because I like him more, but Smiley in a real brawl. Sorry, but Jannety doesn't stricke me as too tough a cat in real life.

Triple H vs John Cena

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Jannetty in the ring probably just because I like him more, but Smiley in a real brawl. Sorry, but Jannety doesn't stricke me as too tough a cat in real life.

Triple H vs John Cena

SuperCena in a close match and HHH for real!

Haku or JBL?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-30-2011, 02:19 PM
SuperCena in a close match and HHH for real!

Haku or JBL?

Pretty easy for me, JBL kayfabe, Haku for real. JBL is tough, but Haku is a monster.

Davey Richards vs. Daniel Bryan Danielson

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Pretty easy for me, JBL kayfabe, Haku for real. JBL is tough, but Haku is a monster.

Davey Richards vs. Daniel Bryan Danielson

Not familiar with Davey so I'll opt for his 'brother' Stevie and say Bryan Daniel Bryanson III in and out!

King Booker or King Sheamus?

Automatic
03-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Not familiar with Davey so I'll opt for his 'brother' Stevie and say Bryan Daniel Bryanson III in and out!

King Booker or King Sheamus?

King Bukka!

Scotty 2 Hotty or Grand Master Sexay?

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 04:11 PM
King Bukka!

Scotty 2 Hotty or Grand Master Sexay?

Scotty in and out! No disrespect to Brian but he seems like a goof!

Hawk or Animal?

68wPayne
03-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Scotty in and out! No disrespect to Brian but he seems like a goof!

Hawk or Animal?

Animal both in and out just because they both were similar in the ring but Animal was more powerful.

Battle of the hip wiggle: Val Venis vs. Rick Rude

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Rick Rude had me doing the hip wiggle as a 10 years old so he gets my vote in and out!

CM Punk or Desmond Wolfe?

hankamania83
03-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Rick Rude had me doing the hip wiggle as a 10 years old so he gets my vote in and out!

CM Punk or Desmond Wolfe?

Lol I was doing the hip wiggle @ 4~5 they got pictures of me doing it haha....
And btw, Animal might of beat Hawk in the ring but their is NO WAY he is beating him out. Everyone says Hawk is one of the most feared guys ever.

But im going with Punk, in and out.

How about, 1.2.3.Kid vs Evan Bourne

WWTNA Mark
03-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Lol I was doing the hip wiggle @ 4~5 they got pictures of me doing it haha....
And btw, Animal might of beat Hawk in the ring but their is NO WAY he is beating him out. Everyone says Hawk is one of the most feared guys ever.

But im going with Punk, in and out.

How about, 1.2.3.Kid vs Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne in a match but 123 Kid in a real fight.

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels?

BoycottTNA
03-30-2011, 07:24 PM
Evan Bourne in a match but 123 Kid in a real fight.

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels?

Ugh that is hard in the ring. ummm ermm, I'm going to say AJ, merely because I think Daniels would whoop his ass in real life. However the match would be 20 minutes of awesome x-division action going back and forth.

Samoa Joe vs Rikishi

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Ugh that is hard in the ring. ummm ermm, I'm going to say AJ, merely because I think Daniels would whoop his ass in real life. However the match would be 20 minutes of awesome x-division action going back and forth.

Samoa Joe vs Rikishi

Samoa Joe in the ring and real!

Roddy Piper or Dean Malenko?

68wPayne
03-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Samoa Joe in the ring and real!

Roddy Piper or Dean Malenko?

im gonna say malenko in the ring for sure and piper outside

scott hall vs. jake the snake in a "8 ball of coke on a pole match"

Bodom
03-30-2011, 10:20 PM
im gonna say malenko in the ring for sure and piper outside

scott hall vs. jake the snake in a "8 ball of coke on a pole match"

Neither. They kill each other.

Yoshi Tatsu vs Jake Milliman

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Never heard of Jake so gotta go with Yoshi in and out!

Bart Gunn or Douglas Williams?

68wPayne
03-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Never heard of Jake so gotta go with Yoshi in and out!

Bart Gunn or Douglas Williams?

Bart was a legitimate KO machine so I'll say Bart outside via left hook. Douggie inside based on mat work.

Awesome Kong vs. Rhonda Sing in the finals of the Eric Cartman Classic

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-31-2011, 12:18 AM
Bart was a legitimate KO machine so I'll say Bart outside via left hook. Douggie inside based on mat work.

Awesome Kong vs. Rhonda Sing in the finals of the Eric Cartman Classic

Kong in and out no question.

Yokozuna or Big Daddy V

68wPayne
03-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Kong in and out no question.

Yokozuna or Big Daddy V

Yoko easily in and out

Nash in his prime vs. Matt Morgan

samoan619
03-31-2011, 01:03 AM
Yoko easily in and out

Nash in his prime vs. Matt Morgan

Nash in a match, and Morgan in a fight (Morgan looks like he's a few marbles short)...

A young Iron Sheik or Muhammad Hassan

Kashdinero
03-31-2011, 03:05 AM
Nash in a match, and Morgan in a fight (Morgan looks like he's a few marbles short)...

A young Iron Sheik or Muhammad Hassan

Sheik in and out.

Gangrel or Kevin Thorne?

PS. I'd have gone with Nash in a real fight with Morgan. Dude is tough!

TheMadThinker
03-31-2011, 05:30 AM
Sheik in and out.

Gangrel or Kevin Thorne?

PS. I'd have gone with Nash in a real fight with Morgan. Dude is tough!

Thorne in a match
Gangrel in a fight

next:
Madusa vs. Tara

hankamania83
03-31-2011, 06:55 AM
Thorne in a match
Gangrel in a fight

next:
Madusa vs. Tara

Good one, its a dream match of mine....
Id say Madusa in a match, but in a fight is a tough one
So im ganna go with my gut and say Tara

I have a good one, Zeus vs Great Khali

68wPayne
03-31-2011, 08:42 AM
Good one, its a dream match of mine....
Id say Madusa in a match, but in a fight is a tough one
So im ganna go with my gut and say Tara

I have a good one, Zeus vs Great Khali

I'm gonna say Great Khali in a match, Zeus in a fight. Khali looks like he can barely walk, one blow to the knees would topple him over quick.

Bruiser Brody vs. Mick Foley