PDA

View Full Version : The Best Wrestler(s) game!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

samoan619
04-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Truth in, Elix out due to being a former kickboxer.

Norman Smiley or Buff Bagwell?

Smiley in (talented guy, I just cant take him serious) and Bagwell out (cant stand Bagwell but I think he would kick Smiley's ass)

Bryan Adams or Mike Awesome

hankamania83
04-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Smiley in (talented guy, I just cant take him serious) and Bagwell out (cant stand Bagwell but I think he would kick Smiley's ass)

Bryan Adams or Mike Awesome

I like Awesome in and Crush out

Glacier or Kwang

Rich Cranium
04-22-2011, 10:47 PM
I like Awesome in and Crush out

Glacier or Kwang

Savio in, Glacier out as he is a legit martial artist.

Randy Orton or John Cena

samoan619
04-23-2011, 03:35 AM
Savio in, Glacier out as he is a legit martial artist.

Randy Orton or John Cena

Randy in and Cena out, no explanation just my choice

The Godwinns or The Bushwackers

hankamania83
04-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Randy in and Cena out, no explanation just my choice

The Godwinns or The Bushwackers

Id say Luke and Butch in both.......heyyyyyy, hooooooo
They just seem like rough and tough guys to me

Greg the Hammer Valentine or Arn Anderson

samoan619
04-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Id say Luke and Butch in both.......heyyyyyy, hooooooo
They just seem like rough and tough guys to me

Greg the Hammer Valentine or Arn Anderson

Arn in & The Hammer out

Super Dragon or El Generico

Rich Cranium
04-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Arn in & The Hammer out

Super Dragon or El Generico

Generico in, Dragon out

Mr. T or Roddy Piper?

Leggo
04-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Generico in, Dragon out

Mr. T or Roddy Piper?

Roddy in "don't play me for a fool sucker" mr t out

Owen or bulldog?

Rich Cranium
04-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Roddy in "don't play me for a fool sucker" mr t out

Owen or bulldog?

Oh yeah, lol, I saw your Mr. T pic.

Bulldog in, Owen out - he was a nice guy that you wouldn't want to piss off.

Wade Barret or Dynamite Kid?

Leggo
04-23-2011, 03:35 PM

Tommy in, wade out... Without question. One of the greats that is soarly missed in the ring. I wish his career latest longer

Edge or Christian?

Leggo
04-23-2011, 03:36 PM

Yep, mr t fancy dress always goes down well! Lol

hankamania83
04-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Tommy in, wade out... Without question. One of the greats that is soarly missed in the ring. I wish his career latest longer

Edge or Christian?

First off I just would like to say Rowdy Piper would destroy Mr. T n a fight, didnt you watch any footage on when he man handled him in the 80s?

2ndly id like to say Dynamite Kid would more than likely beat Wade Barret down, in Bret Harts book he said Tommy was one of the toughest guys he knew.

And to anwser the new question, I think Edge in both, even though its close because they are even in skill and in size. So that was a good one Leggo because its tough to say who would win in or out.

Dh Smith or Matt Morgan

Robstar
04-23-2011, 06:23 PM
First off I just would like to say Rowdy Piper would destroy Mr. T n a fight, didnt you watch any footage on when he man handled him in the 80s?

2ndly id like to say Dynamite Kid would more than likely beat Wade Barret down, in Bret Harts book he said Tommy was one of the toughest guys he knew.

And to anwser the new question, I think Edge in both, even though its close because they are even in skill and in size. So that was a good one Leggo because its tough to say who would win in or out.

Dh Smith or Matt Morgan

I'd say Morgan in and Smith out, since he's reportedly considering a career in MMA and stories go that he's well handy with his fists.

Christopher Daniels or Sean Waltman?

tad locust
04-23-2011, 06:34 PM
I'd say Morgan in and Smith out, since he's reportedly considering a career in MMA and stories go that he's well handy with his fists.

Christopher Daniels or Sean Waltman?

Daniels in.Waltman out. Sheamus vs Test?

Rich Cranium
04-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Daniels in.Waltman out. Sheamus vs Test?

Sheamus in and out

Vince McMahon or Shane McMahon?

Robstar
04-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Sheamus in and out

Vince McMahon or Shane McMahon?

Vince in and I'm gonna venture to say Shane out. (he'd have a lot of builtup angst towards his father)

Dan Spivey or Barry Windham?

hankamania83
04-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Vince in and I'm gonna venture to say Shane out. (he'd have a lot of builtup angst towards his father)

Dan Spivey or Barry Windham?

Definatly Windham in but I guess im ganna go with Spivey out

And just another opinion Shane would beat Vince in a match, that dude was a high flyer, and Vince has no arsonal whats so ever, plus did you watch WM 17? Vince is a monster compaired to Shane, I would say Vince would destroy Shane in a fist fight even still to this day. Horrible prediction hahaha

Alex Wright or Percey Watson...o yea

Rich Cranium
04-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Definatly Windham in but I guess im ganna go with Spivey out

And just another opinion Shane would beat Vince in a match, that dude was a high flyer, and Vince has no arsonal whats so ever, plus did you watch WM 17? Vince is a monster compaired to Shane, I would say Vince would destroy Shane in a fist fight even still to this day. Horrible prediction hahaha

Alex Wright or Percey Watson...o yea

Percy in and out

Disco Inferno or Lodi?

Robstar
04-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Percy in and out

Disco Inferno or Lodi?

Disco in, Lodi out

Mike Rotundo or Rick Steiner?

hankamania83
04-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Percy in and out

Disco Inferno or Lodi?

You think Percey...o yea...Watson is better than Alex Wright in the ring? Former cruiser and Tv champ. Hmmmmmmm

Haha im going with Disco in and out.....side note I liked that one.

Lodi and Pat Pattrson vs Billy and Chuck vs Adrion Adonis and Orlando Jordan in a alley behind a gay bar match/fight.

samoan619
04-24-2011, 04:38 AM
Disco in, Lodi out

Mike Rotundo or Rick Steiner?

Rotundo in and Steiner out

You think Percey...o yea...Watson is better than Alex Wright in the ring? Former cruiser and Tv champ. Hmmmmmmm

Haha im going with Disco in and out.....side note I liked that one.

Lodi and Pat Pattrson vs Billy and Chuck vs Adrion Adonis and Orlando Jordan in a alley behind a gay bar match/fight.

Damn bro, its like you got an answer against everybody's answer.. You know there isn't any right or wrong answers to this thread right? Its supposed to be their opinions, I understand if you disagree, but if you want to answer all the questions like you know all the answers, ill personally make a thread for you that says "Ask Hank Who's The Best" and you can tell whoever asks you.. I mean how many millions have you won from gambling, betting on fights? Since you know ALL THE ANSWERS, then you should be the richest man alive.. And if you have won millions from choosing winners in fights, then im going to have to be your new bestfriend because I wanna make some millions too..

and no one wins the match or the fight, they all go to a bath house in the park together

Killer Kowalski or Stu Hart

hankamania83
04-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Rotundo in and Steiner out

Damn bro, its like you got an answer against everybody's answer.. You know there isn't any right or wrong answers to this thread right? Its supposed to be their opinions, I understand if you disagree, but if you want to answer all the questions like you know all the answers, ill personally make a thread for you that says "Ask Hank Who's The Best" and you can tell whoever asks you.. I mean how many millions have you won from gambling, betting on fights? Since you know ALL THE ANSWERS, then you should be the richest man alive.. And if you have won millions from choosing winners in fights, then im going to have to be your new bestfriend because I wanna make some millions too..

and no one wins the match or the fight, they all go to a bath house in the park together

Killer Kowalski or Stu Hart

Stu in and Out for sure,

My bad though fellas, I dont mean to come off as a know it all. (cuz im definatly not) I just think it makes the game more interesting to through an opinion in there once in a while, especially when some one elses opinion comes off to as being obserd. I definatly aint trying to make people mad or nothing, especially when I didnt make this game up......But (and there is always a but), this is a wrestling disscussion website, and thats why I signed up....so I can share my opinion or comment on other opinions, and like I said I truley feel leaving side comments makes the game way more interesting. Do you dis agree totally or am I out of line??? If Rich and Kash tell me to knock it off, I will definatly do that. To be honest I wish everyone else would leave side comments as well, so I can see what people really think, cuz I think its getting boring just to say whos in or out then a new pick. But that is again imo....sorry for the long comment...sorry for having fight un the middle of your black panther partaaay, ill think ill go home now.

Stu Hart or Scott Stiener

Rich Cranium
04-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Stu in and Out for sure,

My bad though fellas, I dont mean to come off as a know it all. (cuz im definatly not) I just think it makes the game more interesting to through an opinion in there once in a while, especially when some one elses opinion comes off to as being obserd. I definatly aint trying to make people mad or nothing, especially when I didnt make this game up......But (and there is always a but), this is a wrestling disscussion website, and thats why I signed up....so I can share my opinion or comment on other opinions, and like I said I truley feel leaving side comments makes the game way more interesting. Do you dis agree totally or am I out of line??? If Rich and Kash tell me to knock it off, I will definatly do that. To be honest I wish everyone else would leave side comments as well, so I can see what people really think, cuz I think its getting boring just to say whos in or out then a new pick. But that is again imo....sorry for the long comment...sorry for having fight un the middle of your black panther partaaay, ill think ill go home now.

Stu Hart or Scott Stiener

Stu in, Scott out as he is just one crazy dude.

The Original Sheik or Sabu?

Leggo
04-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Stu in, Scott out as he is just one crazy dude.

The Original Sheik or Sabu?

Shiek in sabu out

Doink or Blue blazer?

Rich Cranium
04-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Shiek in sabu out

Doink or Blue blazer?

Owen Hart in and out. You know it's odd that when he was alive and on TV that he wasn't taken as serious a competitor as he is now.

Bret Hart or Daniel Bryan?

Leggo
04-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Owen Hart in and out. You know it's odd that when he was alive and on TV that he wasn't taken as serious a competitor as he is now.

Bret Hart or Daniel Bryan?

Agreed mate, I'm a big Owen fan.

Bret for me, loved the guy. My all time fave!

Tito or Martel?

hankamania83
04-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Agreed mate, I'm a big Owen fan.

Bret for me, loved the guy. My all time fave!

Tito or Martel?

Id say Chico Santana out and the Model in, but thats a good one.

Marty Jannetty or Ricky Morton? I seen them tag together a couple years ago, I met Ricky Morton and he has the girlyest hand shake haha

Leggo
04-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Id say Chico Santana out and the Model in, but thats a good one.

Marty Jannetty or Ricky Morton? I seen them tag together a couple years ago, I met Ricky Morton and he has the girlyest hand shake haha

Lol @ handshake mate...

Janetty in morton out

Warlord or Barbarian?

hankamania83
04-24-2011, 02:20 PM
Lol @ handshake mate...

Janetty in morton out

Warlord or Barbarian?

Good one again dude, I cant pick haha..... Im going with Warlord in both, I just liked his look better and I think he was a little bigger... But man Barbarian looked tough.... Man thats a good one

Booker T or Ron Simmons....in their primes.....Suckaaaaaa

Leggo
04-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Good one again dude, I cant pick haha..... Im going with Warlord in both, I just liked his look better and I think he was a little bigger... But man Barbarian looked tough.... Man thats a good one

Booker T or Ron Simmons....in their primes.....Suckaaaaaa

Really like them both, especially in their tag team appearances.

Book in Ron out

Berzerker or Hillbilly Jim?

hankamania83
04-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Really like them both, especially in their tag team appearances.

Book in Ron out

Berzerker or Hillbilly Jim?

Im going to say Berzerker out but Hillbilly Jim out....dont go messing with a counrty boy, a country boy, a country boy

Verne Gagne or Road Dogg...i know, thats a crazy pairing ha ha thats what I love about this game.

Leggo
04-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Im going to say Berzerker out but Hillbilly Jim out....dont go messing with a counrty boy, a country boy, a country boy

Verne Gagne or Road Dogg...i know, thats a crazy pairing ha ha thats what I love about this game.

Oh you didn't know?!!!!!!

Not really up on gagne, so out... Road dogg in. Great on the mic.

Power or glory?
(Hercules or Roma)

Rich Cranium
04-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Roma in, Hercules out

Konnan or Carlito?

Kashdinero
04-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Roma in, Hercules out

Konnan or Carlito?

Carlito is better, in relation to how well he moves around the ring, but Konnan had the it factor, and became a very rich man, for a while. Konnan out as well.

Mr Hughes or Chyna?

Vince Russo
04-25-2011, 12:13 AM
Carlito is better, in relation to how well he moves around the ring, but Konnan had the it factor, and became a very rich man, for a while. Konnan out as well.

Mr Hughes or Chyna?

Chyna She could send Mr. hughes packing.

Ken Anderson or Samoa Joe

Rich Cranium
04-25-2011, 12:16 AM
Chyna She could send Mr. hughes packing.

Ken Anderson or Samoa Joe

Ken in and Joe out

Danny Spivey or Psycho Sid?

Kashdinero
04-25-2011, 12:26 AM
Ken in and Joe out

Danny Spivey or Psycho Sid?

Spivey in, and, in his day, out.

Jesse Ventura or Hulk Hogan?

buzzkillington
04-25-2011, 12:39 AM
Spivey in, and, in his day, out.

Jesse Ventura or Hulk Hogan?

I've heard stories that Hogan could shoot pretty hard back in the day, and Ventrua always struck me as kind of a blowhard, so.....

Hogan in, Ventura Out.

Davey Richards or Dynamite Kid?

Kashdinero
04-25-2011, 12:51 AM
I've heard stories that Hogan could shoot pretty hard back in the day, and Ventrua always struck me as kind of a blowhard, so.....

Hogan in, Ventura Out.

Davey Richards or Dynamite Kid?

Dynamite, both, in and out. Very few can ever comnpare to Kid.

Jim Niedhart or Davey Boy Smith?

buzzkillington
04-25-2011, 12:58 AM
Dynamite, both, in and out. Very few can ever comnpare to Kid.

Jim Niedhart or Davey Boy Smith?

Davey Boy, in and out. I've heard bar-fight stories about him that are straight up impressive.

Stan Hansen or The Iron Shiek?

Vince Russo
04-25-2011, 01:02 AM
Hansen in and out the toughest SOB I've ever met

buzzkillington
04-25-2011, 01:08 AM
Hansen in and out the toughest SOB I've ever met

Right, well since fake Vince Russo doesn't know how to read the rules I'll post the next pair.

KENTA or Muta?

samoan619
04-25-2011, 01:26 AM
Right, well since fake Vince Russo doesn't know how to read the rules I'll post the next pair.

KENTA or Muta?

Muta in, and KENTA out

Kuurgan or Great Khali

Kashdinero
04-25-2011, 03:49 AM
Muta in, and KENTA out

Kuurgan or Great Khali

Kurgan in, Khali out. Kashdinero out the room when the match is on... Real and fake!

Jado or Gedo?

samoan619
04-25-2011, 04:11 AM
Kurgan in, Khali out. Kashdinero out the room when the match is on... Real and fake!

Jado or Gedo?

Gedo in & out, that was a very hard one Mass.. I thought they were a dope tag team, and I dont know too much of their personal stories besides the matches theyve had.. Plus Gedo had a great match with one of my all-time favs the Ultimo Dragon..

Yoshihiro Takayama or Hiroshi Tanahashi

Rich Cranium
04-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Gedo in & out, that was a very hard one Mass.. I thought they were a dope tag team, and I dont know too much of their personal stories besides the matches theyve had.. Plus Gedo had a great match with one of my all-time favs the Ultimo Dragon..

Yoshihiro Takayama or Hiroshi Tanahashi

Tanahashi in, Takayama out since he is also an MMA fighter who can take massive amounts of punishment.
*Notice a lot of the Japanese guys do MMA. Tough SOB's. But I hear it is no easy feat to graduate from the New Japan dojo either!

Bam Bam Bigelow or Vader?

markedout4life
04-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Tanahashi in, Takayama out since he is also an MMA fighter who can take massive amounts of punishment.
*Notice a lot of the Japanese guys do MMA. Tough SOB's. But I hear it is no easy feat to graduate from the New Japan dojo either!

Bam Bam Bigelow or Vader?

bam bam out and vader in

shannon moore or jimmy rave

Robstar
04-25-2011, 08:14 PM
bam bam out and vader in

shannon moore or jimmy rave

Moore in, Rave out

Ron Simmons or JBL?

el gabo
04-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Moore in, Rave out

Ron Simmons or JBL?

Damn, you have to make me choose.

Simmons. Both ways.

R truth vs Pope

Robstar
04-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Damn, you have to make me choose.

Simmons. Both ways.

R truth vs Pope

Truth in, Pope out - he had an awesome boxing record

Dennis Condrey or Stan Lane?

el gabo
04-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Truth in, Pope out - he had an awesome boxing record

Dennis Condrey or Stan Lane?

From what I've seen on in real life, boxers get their asses kicked outside the ring for some reason.

WWTNA Mark
04-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Ron Simmions vs Big Zeke?

samoan619
04-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Ron Simmions vs Big Zeke?

Ron Simmons in and out, Zeke is big but is not as athletic as a young Simmons..

Shelton Benjamin vs AJ Styles

TheMadThinker
04-26-2011, 03:00 AM
Ron Simmons in and out, Zeke is big but is not as athletic as a young Simmons..

Shelton Benjamin vs AJ Styles

Tough one, but I would have to say Shelton in and AJ out. AJ just seems more hardcore.

Next:

Ernest Miller vs. Bad News Brown.

samoan619
04-26-2011, 03:13 AM
Tough one, but I would have to say Shelton in and AJ out. AJ just seems more hardcore.

Next:

Ernest Miller vs. Bad News Brown.

The Cat in, and outside Bad News would maul the karate cat lolol

Lance Cade vs Test

TheMadThinker
04-26-2011, 03:21 AM
The Cat in, and outside Bad News would maul the karate cat lolol

Lance Cade vs Test

I would have to say Test in and out.

Ultimo Dragon vs. Sin Cara.

samoan619
04-26-2011, 03:24 AM
I would have to say Test in and out.

Ultimo Dragon vs. Sin Cara.

Man im so biased on this one lolol. Ultimo in and out... Believe me I like Mistico though, just Ultimo Dragon was always one of my favs, not only was he luchadore styled wrestler, he was very technical...

Shawn Michaels vs Sting

TheMadThinker
04-26-2011, 03:35 AM
Man im so biased on this one lolol. Ultimo in and out... Believe me I like Mistico though, just Ultimo Dragon was always one of my favs, not only was he luchadore styled wrestler, he was very technical...

Shawn Michaels vs Sting

I totally agree with you, but Mistico has great potential to get there one day.

HBK in and Sting out.

Imagine running into both of these guys in the Christian Science reading room. I could see the headline now: Heated debate over Jesus turns into slugfest between two legendary pro wrestlers. :)

Ken Shamrock (in his prime) vs. Brock Lesnar

Leggo
04-26-2011, 03:36 AM

Shawn Michaels vs Sting

Shawn in sting out, although i might put him in if he faces taker before they retire!

Big daddy or giant haystacks lol!

WWTNA Mark
04-26-2011, 06:05 AM
Shawn in sting out, although i might put him in if he faces taker before they retire!

Big daddy or giant haystacks lol!

Bid daddy in and out.

Bully Ray or Brother Devon?

hankamania83
04-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Bid daddy in and out.

Bully Ray or Brother Devon?

Brock Lesnar over Shamrock in and out

And Bully Ray in and Devon out

May I have your attention please I have a side note announcment...and I quote, " who ever said AJ Styles would win in a fight against Shelton Benjamen, is more wrong than Rikishi's wrestling attire" he was a real wrestling champ and he is way bigger and in better shape, AJ styles is like 5'9 and cant way more than 205, Shelton would not only beat him, he would take his man hood from him....Thank You....now back to the game.

AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio

68wPayne
04-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Brock Lesnar over Shamrock in and out

And Bully Ray in and Devon out

May I have your attention please I have a side note announcment...and I quote, " who ever said AJ Styles would win in a fight against Shelton Benjamen, is more wrong than Rikishi's wrestling attire" he was a real wrestling champ and he is way bigger and in better shape, AJ styles is like 5'9 and cant way more than 205, Shelton would not only beat him, he would take his man hood from him....Thank You....now back to the game.

AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio

While I will agree that Shelton would probably win in a real fight it wouldn't be as easy as you seem to think. AJ was an amateur wrestler too although not as good as Shelton, or maybe he just didn't persue it as devoutly. Also AJ's smaller stature and being as muscular as he is would give him a lower center of gravity which is a huge assett in a wrestling match. Plus he grew up a poor southern boy, which if any of my Dixieland bretheren will attest to, gives you an edge in a fight against a middle class boy from up north. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin', you know what I'm sayin'

Back to the subject, AJ in and out

I posted this one earlier but it was skipped so I repost: Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Benoit

hankamania83
04-26-2011, 06:03 PM
While I will agree that Shelton would probably win in a real fight it wouldn't be as easy as you seem to think. AJ was an amateur wrestler too although not as good as Shelton, or maybe he just didn't persue it as devoutly. Also AJ's smaller stature and being as muscular as he is would give him a lower center of gravity which is a huge assett in a wrestling match. Plus he grew up a poor southern boy, which if any of my Dixieland bretheren will attest to, gives you an edge in a fight against a middle class boy from up north. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin', you know what I'm sayin'

Back to the subject, AJ in and out

I posted this one earlier but it was skipped so I repost: Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Benoit

I enjoyed that comment dude, thanks, I didnt know that about AJ, but I still say Shelton would dismantle him haha.

And im going with Benoit in and out, with a potential fatality....i have never been a fan of the crippler but I think his experience as a top performer would prevail over Bryan in the ring, and I believe his rage and size would do well outside.

Nailz or Bryan Adams

WWTNA Mark
04-26-2011, 08:16 PM
I enjoyed that comment dude, thanks, I didnt know that about AJ, but I still say Shelton would dismantle him haha.

And im going with Benoit in and out, with a potential fatality....i have never been a fan of the crippler but I think his experience as a top performer would prevail over Bryan in the ring, and I believe his rage and size would do well outside.

Nailz or Bryan Adams

Nailz in and out

Jack Swagger vs Matt Morgan

Leggo
04-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Swagger in and out

R truth or kofi?

samoan619
04-27-2011, 02:32 AM
Swagger in and out

R truth or kofi?

Kofi in and Truth out

Dan Severn or Don Frye

Leggo
04-27-2011, 02:37 AM
Kofi in and Truth out

Dan Severn or Don Frye

Good morning my friend!

Don't know much about don frye so out... Breaking the rules slightly...

Frankie or Matilda?

Rich Cranium
04-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Good morning my friend!

Don't know much about don frye so out... Breaking the rules slightly...

Frankie or Matilda?

Matilda would eat the bird and proceed to crap in the ring so Matilda in and out

Taz or Sabu?

buzzkillington
04-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Matilda would eat the bird and proceed to crap in the ring so Matilda in and out

Taz or Sabu?

Taz in and out. But I was never a Sabu fan.

Bryan Danielson (or Daniel Bryan if you prefer) or Dean Malenko?

hankamania83
04-28-2011, 06:01 AM
Taz in and out. But I was never a Sabu fan.

Bryan Danielson (or Daniel Bryan if you prefer) or Dean Malenko?

Dude I love Sabu, but Taz would eat him for lunch in a real fight. They had some classic battles in ECW...

Anyways, id say Daniel Bryan in a match and Dean in a fight, just because he seems tougher.

Sid Justice or Matt Morgan

Kashdinero
04-28-2011, 07:21 AM
Dude I love Sabu, but Taz would eat him for lunch in a real fight. They had some classic battles in ECW...

Anyways, id say Daniel Bryan in a match and Dean in a fight, just because he seems tougher.

Sid Justice or Matt Morgan

Although I prefererd Sid, I'd have to say that Matt is a bit more competent. Out, would have to be Sid, espescialy in his Justice days. He was jacked back then!

Dolph Ziggler or AJ Styles?

Rich Cranium
04-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Dolph in and out. He set some Kent state records in amateur wrestling.

Hardcore Holly or Charlie Haas?

tad locust
04-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Dolph in and out. He set some Kent state records in amateur wrestling.

Hardcore Holly or Charlie Haas?

Hass in.Holly out.Brodus Clay vs Big Dick Dudley?

Kashdinero
04-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Hass in.Holly out.Brodus Clay vs Big Dick Dudley?

Rich, that was a good one, I might have said Haas out, if he was out under a bit of pressure from Bob, he'd probably take the bully off his feet in a second!

Tad, this is a good one. The stories I've heard/read about Big Dick are that he is one tough dude, but, I've got to say Brodus in and out. That dude wasn't a bodyguard for nothing.

Eddie Kingston or B-Boy?

Rich Cranium
04-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Rich, that was a good one, I might have said Haas out, if he was out under a bit of pressure from Bob, he'd probably take the bully off his feet in a second!

Tad, this is a good one. The stories I've heard/read about Big Dick are that he is one tough dude, but, I've got to say Brodus in and out. That dude wasn't a bodyguard for nothing.

Eddie Kingston or B-Boy?

B-Boy in and out.

Hugh Morris or Bubba Dudley?

Kashdinero
04-28-2011, 08:46 PM
B-Boy in and out.

Hugh Morris or Bubba Dudley?

In singles? (duh, obviously). Hugh G Rection in and out (sorry, I really couldn't help myself).

Big Dick Dudley or 911?

Rich Cranium
04-28-2011, 09:15 PM
In singles? (duh, obviously). Hugh G Rection in and out (sorry, I really couldn't help myself).

Big Dick Dudley or 911?

Big Dick in and out! Dammit Kash, why do you subject me to saying such things? ;)

The Dicks or PG-13?

Kashdinero
04-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Big Dick in and out! Dammit Kash, why do you subject me to saying such things? ;)

The Dicks or PG-13?

I'm keeping this one PG-13 all the way! Even if the Dicks were short but still vast in their muscularity. Sorry I tried, and failed, to steer from the innuendoes. I guess it falls to my question to see were this thread is headed.

Eli Cottonwood or Reese?

Rich Cranium
04-28-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm keeping this one PG-13 all the way! Even if the Dicks were short but still vast in their muscularity. Sorry I tried, and failed, to steer from the innuendoes. I guess it falls to my question to see were this thread is headed.

Eli Cottonwood or Reese?

Eli in and The Yeti out.

Watch this vid as he humps Hogan and Savage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJKDGXvr7ig

Jacqueline or Madusa?

tad locust
04-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Eli in and The Yeti out.

Watch this vid as he humps Hogan and Savage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJKDGXvr7ig

Jacqueline or Madusa?

Madusa in and out.Bodydonna Skip vs Bodydonna Zip?

buzzkillington
04-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Madusa in and out.Bodydonna Skip vs Bodydonna Zip?

Skip in Zip out

Tajiri or Naomichi Marafuji?

Kashdinero
04-28-2011, 11:59 PM
Skip in Zip out

Tajiri or Naomichi Marafuji?

Tajiri is my favourite of the two, but Marufuji in, Tajiri out.

Jonny Storm or Jodie Fleisch?

buzzkillington
04-29-2011, 01:20 AM
Tajiri is my favourite of the two, but Marufuji in, Tajiri out.

Jonny Storm or Jodie Fleisch?

God that's tough. I've seen like two matches of theirs each. I'll go with Storm in and out.

Dave Taylor or William Regal?

Rich Cranium
04-29-2011, 01:48 PM
God that's tough. I've seen like two matches of theirs each. I'll go with Storm in and out.

Dave Taylor or William Regal?

Regal in and out.

Nathan Jones or Wade Barrett?

tad locust
04-29-2011, 11:44 PM
Regal in and out.

Nathan Jones or Wade Barrett?

Barrett in and out.Bruiser Brody vs Raven?

samoan619
04-30-2011, 03:01 AM
Barrett in and out.Bruiser Brody vs Raven?

Raven in & Brody out

Grondo or Vampiro

Rich Cranium
04-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Raven in & Brody out

Grondo or Vampiro

Gotta go with one of my faves here. Vampiro in and out

Scott Hall or Gunner (TNA)?

WWTNA Mark
04-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Scott Hall in and out

Percy Watson vs Titus O'Neil

Rich Cranium
04-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Scott Hall in and out

Percy Watson vs Titus O'Neil

Percy in and Titus out

Lucky Cannon or Alex Riley?

buzzkillington
04-30-2011, 08:31 PM
Percy in and Titus out

Lucky Cannon or Alex Riley?

Lucky Cannon is a beast, and A.Ry played Quarterback in college, which means he's a pussy.

Cannon in and out.

The Brooklyn Brawler or Johnny Ace?

Kashdinero
04-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Lucky Cannon is a beast, and A.Ry played Quarterback in college, which means he's a pussy.

Cannon in and out.

The Brooklyn Brawler or Johnny Ace?

Ace is the better of the two at kissing arse, but Brawler has been doing it for longer. Ace beats him up in a real fight. BB was the better Jobber.

James Storm or Quiet Storm?

samoan619
04-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Ace is the better of the two at kissing arse, but Brawler has been doing it for longer. Ace beats him up in a real fight. BB was the better Jobber.

James Storm or Quiet Storm?

James Storm in and out..
Alright this one has to do with AAA:
Dark Ozz or Dark Espiritu

edit: I think not too many are up on AAA, so im going to change the options

Homocide or Savio Vega

hankamania83
05-01-2011, 04:32 AM
James Storm in and out..
Alright this one has to do with AAA:
Dark Ozz or Dark Espiritu

edit: I think not too many are up on AAA, so im going to change the options

Homocide or Savio Vega

Homicide or Vega is a good one... Umm im going with Vega in and Homicide out just I think he is gangster haha...but I bet Savio is a tough dude.

Hulk Hogan or Harley Race

MattElder
05-01-2011, 06:24 AM
Homicide or Vega is a good one... Umm im going with Vega in and Homicide out just I think he is gangster haha...but I bet Savio is a tough dude.

Harley race both...

Chris Benoit vs Daniel Byran

el gabo
05-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Harley race both...

Chris Benoit vs Daniel Byran

Benoit in or out. He was just a monster

2 cold scorpio vs aj styles

el gabo
05-01-2011, 08:49 AM

Got that right, Vega is a tough mother fker. You should have seen him when he was TNT, he was awesome.

SamoanBulldozer17
05-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Stone Cold vs Randy Orton vs DDP?? all in their prime

MattElder
05-01-2011, 09:04 AM
SCSA on all

Brodus clay vs one man gang

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:36 AM
SCSA on all

Brodus clay vs one man gang

One Man Ganag in and out. He has street toughness in him.

Brian Pillman vs Stunning(Stone Cold) Steve Austin

MattElder
05-01-2011, 11:53 AM
One Man Ganag in and out. He has street toughness in him.

Brian Pillman vs Stunning(Stone Cold) Steve Austin

brodus cant be soft being snoops body guard and all that

Its a tough one but im going SCSA in (just) and out

The Rock vs Rocky Johnson

Rich Cranium
05-01-2011, 12:50 PM
brodus cant be soft being snoops body guard and all that

Its a tough one but im going SCSA in (just) and out

The Rock vs Rocky Johnson

The Rock in and out as he is more talented and bigger than dad.

Johnny Ace or Road Warrior Animal?

MattElder
05-01-2011, 12:58 PM
The Rock in and out as he is more talented and bigger than dad.

Johnny Ace or Road Warrior Animal?

I dunno Rocky was a tough SOB

Johhny Ace in Animal out

Albert vs George Steele (loser gets shaved!)

Rich Cranium
05-01-2011, 01:01 PM
I dunno Rocky was a tough SOB

Johhny Ace in Animal out

Albert vs George Steele (loser gets shaved!)

Albert in and out

DDP or Vampiro?

MattElder
05-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Albert in and out

DDP or Vampiro?

Vampiro in DDP out

Earthquake v Typhoon

Rich Cranium
05-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Vampiro in DDP out

Earthquake v Typhoon

I would have said Vampiro out as well but not to sure how the yoga guru is on the outside.

Earthquake in and out.

Big John Studd or Matt Morgan?

MattElder
05-01-2011, 01:13 PM
I would have said Vampiro out as well but not to sure how the yoga guru is on the outside.

Earthquake in and out.

Big John Studd or Matt Morgan?

Morgan in big john out

Ricky Steamboat vs Eddie

68wPayne
05-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Morgan in big john out

Ricky Steamboat vs Eddie

Eddie in and out

Eric Bischoff vs. Vince McMahon

Rich Cranium
05-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Eddie in and out

Eric Bischoff vs. Vince McMahon

Vince in and out. Eric knows Karate but still Vince would take him imo.

Dixie Carter of Step McMahon?

MattElder
05-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Vince in and out. Eric knows Karate but still Vince would take him imo.

Dixie Carter of Step McMahon?

Steph on both

Paul Heyman or jr

TheBoogeyMan
05-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Chris Benoit vs Daniel Bryan

MattElder
05-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Chris Benoit vs Daniel Bryan

we had that one earlier benoit both

gangrel vs boogeyman

TheBoogeyMan
05-01-2011, 02:08 PM
For unorthodox....Boogeyman

For Wrestling ability.....Gangrel

Rich Cranium
05-02-2011, 11:28 AM
For unorthodox....Boogeyman

For Wrestling ability.....Gangrel

I guess I will post the next question:

Hurricane Helms or Sharkboy?

MattElder
05-02-2011, 11:42 AM
I guess I will post the next question:

Hurricane Helms or Sharkboy?

Sharky boy in and out

sin cara vs red

TheBoogeyMan
05-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Sharky boy in and out

sin cara vs red

Sin Cara, more experience

Road Warrior Hawk vs Road Warrior Animal

Robstar
05-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Animal in, Hawk out.

Bruno Sammartino or Lou Thesz?

Rich Cranium
05-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Animal in, Hawk out.

Bruno Sammartino or Lou Thesz?

Lou Thesz in and being he was a trained by Ed Strangler Lewis in the art of hooking, out as well. Bruno was strong but the hooker gets my vote. See what I did there?

Jumping Jim Brunzell or B Brian Blair?

Robstar
05-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Lou Thesz in and being he was a trained by Ed Strangler Lewis in the art of hooking, out as well. Bruno was strong but the hooker gets my vote. See what I did there?

I think Bruno had a bit of shoot in him too.

Brunzell in, Blair out, I hear he could go.

Don Muraco or Dino Bravo?

samoan619
05-02-2011, 03:28 PM

The Killer Bees against each other, im going with Jumpin Jeff Farmer, I mean Jumpin Jim Brunzell in and out..

Nathan Jones or Kevin Nash

68wPayne
05-02-2011, 03:46 PM
The Killer Bees against each other, im going with Jumpin Jeff Farmer, I mean Jumpin Jim Brunzell in and out..

I'm saying Nash in Jones out

Davey Richards vs. Dean Malenko

Rich Cranium
05-02-2011, 03:49 PM
I think Bruno had a bit of shoot in him too.

Brunzell in, Blair out, I hear he could go.

Don Muraco or Dino Bravo?

Muraco in and out. He was an amateur wrestler in Hawaii.

Nash in and Jones out. Jones is scary!

Konnan or Shelton Benjamin?

Rich Cranium
05-02-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm saying Nash in Jones out

Davey Richards vs. Dean Malenko

Malenko in and out. See my question above.

Robstar
05-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Muraco in and out. He was an amateur wrestler in Hawaii.

Nash in and Jones out. Jones is scary!

Konnan or Shelton Benjamin?

Konnan in and Shelton out? ;)

Hulk Hogan or Superstar Billy Graham?

samoan619
05-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Konnan in and Shelton out? ;)

Hulk Hogan or Superstar Billy Graham?

Hogan in and Graham out

Mark Henry or Scott Norton

Rich Cranium
05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Hogan in and Graham out

Mark Henry or Scott Norton

Henry in and Norton out. I heard he is a bad SOB!

Steve Blackman or Rob Van Dam?

samoan619
05-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Henry in and Norton out. I heard he is a bad SOB!

Steve Blackman or Rob Van Dam?

RVD in and Blackman out

2 Cold Scorpio or Booker T

68wPayne
05-03-2011, 10:12 AM
RVD in and Blackman out

2 Cold Scorpio or Booker T

2 Cold Scorpio in Booker T out

Legion of Doom vs. Dudley Boyz

samoan619
05-03-2011, 04:16 PM
2 Cold Scorpio in Booker T out

Legion of Doom vs. Dudley Boyz

Dudleys in and LOD out

The Beverly Brothers or The Bodydonnas

Rich Cranium
05-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Dudleys in and LOD out

The Beverly Brothers or The Bodydonnas

Bodydonnas in with an assist from Sunny and out.

Lance Storm or Chris Jericho?

Robstar
05-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Bodydonnas in with an assist from Sunny and out.

Lance Storm or Chris Jericho?

Oh that's easy, Jericho in and Storm out.

Robert Roode or Chuck Palumbo?

hankamania83
05-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Oh that's easy, Jericho in and Storm out.

Robert Roode or Chuck Palumbo?

Roode in and big Chuck out

Drunk Terry Flunk or Cactus Sack

Robstar
05-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Funk in both.

Jim Neidhart or A Train/Albert?

buzzkillington
05-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Funk in both.

Jim Neidhart or A Train/Albert?

A Train in and out. Really like his Japan work.

Necro Butcher v New Jack

Robstar
05-03-2011, 11:21 PM
A Train in and out. Really like his Japan work.

Necro Butcher v New Jack

Double murder. lol

The Chaperone or The Tooth Fairy? (make it a 3 way dance with The Pacifier?)

Rich Cranium
05-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Double murder. lol

The Chaperone or The Tooth Fairy? (make it a 3 way dance with The Pacifier?)

The Rock in and out

2 Cold Scorpio or Orlando Jordan?

buzzkillington
05-03-2011, 11:48 PM
The Rock in and out

2 Cold Scorpio or Orlando Jordan?

Scorpio in and out

Back to the movie theme. Zeus or Randy the Ram Robinson?

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Scorpio in and out

Back to the movie theme. Zeus or Randy the Ram Robinson?

Randy in and Zeus out

The Nanny or The Marine?

Robstar
05-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Randy in and Zeus out

The Nanny or The Marine?

The Marine in (like always;)) and The Nanny out?

Thunderlips or WhateverthefuckHogansnamewasinNoHoldsBarred?

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 12:49 AM
The Marine in (like always;)) and The Nanny out?

Thunderlips or WhateverthefuckHogansnamewasinNoHoldsBarred?

Hogan vs himself? Legdrop and back goes out. Catch 22.

Amazing Red or Evan Bourne?

buzzkillington
05-04-2011, 01:03 AM
Hogan vs himself? Legdrop and back goes out. Catch 22.

Amazing Red or Evan Bourne?

God that's tough. Love Red, but Bourne in and out. Dude's jacked.

Chris Hero or Triple H?

samoan619
05-04-2011, 11:57 AM
God that's tough. Love Red, but Bourne in and out. Dude's jacked.

Chris Hero or Triple H?

Triple H in and out

El Generico or Kenny Omega

MattElder
05-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Triple H in and out

El Generico or Kenny Omega

Kenny in and out

Jay Lethal vs Richie Steamboat

Leggo
05-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Kenny in and out

Jay Lethal vs Richie Steamboat

Jay lethal in and out

Headbangers or nasty boys?

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Jay lethal in and out

Headbangers or nasty boys?

Nasty Boys in, Bangers out

Judas Messias or Muhammad Hassan?

samoan619
05-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Nasty Boys in, Bangers out

Judas Messias or Muhammad Hassan?

Messias in and Hassan out
Rhyno and Abyss or Mark Henry and Farooq

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Messias in and Hassan out
Rhyno and Abyss or Mark Henry and Farooq

Rhyno and Abyss in and Henry/Simmons out

Ron Simmons or The Rock

samoan619
05-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Rhyno and Abyss in and Henry/Simmons out

Ron Simmons or The Rock

The Rock in and out

Road Dogg Jesse James or Jeff Jarret

tad locust
05-05-2011, 01:40 AM
The Rock in and out

Road Dogg Jesse James or Jeff Jarret

Jarret in.Road Dogg Out.Mason Ryan vs Mike Awesome?

Leggo
05-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Jarret in.Road Dogg Out.Mason Ryan vs Mike Awesome?

Awesome in and out

Marc mero or The godfather?

68wPayne
05-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Awesome in and out

Marc mero or The godfather?

As much as I dislike Mero, Mero in and out

Perry Saturn vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

buzzkillington
05-05-2011, 10:50 AM
As much as I dislike Mero, Mero in and out

Perry Saturn vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Bam Bam in and out.

CM Punk or Terry Funk?

68wPayne
05-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Bam Bam in and out.

CM Punk or Terry Funk?

I myself see Saturn in and out, Army Ranger FTW, but to each their own

CM Punk in and out

Hernandez vs. Mike Awesome

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 03:56 PM
I myself see Saturn in and out, Army Ranger FTW, but to each their own

CM Punk in and out

Hernandez vs. Mike Awesome

Awesome in and Hernandez out

Mick Foley or New Jack?

68wPayne
05-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Awesome in and Hernandez out

Mick Foley or New Jack?

Foley in, New Jack out via shanking FTW

William Regal vs. Chris Benoit

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Foley in, New Jack out via shanking FTW

William Regal vs. Chris Benoit

Benoit in and out

X Pac or Marty Janetty?

68wPayne
05-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Benoit in and out

X Pac or Marty Janetty?

X-Pac in and out

Colin Delaney vs. Zach Gowan

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 04:22 PM
X-Pac in and out

Colin Delaney vs. Zach Gowan

Delaney in and out

Dink or Hornswoggle?

68wPayne
05-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Delaney in and out

Dink or Hornswoggle?

Hornswoggle in and out, he's a strong little guy

Blue Meanie vs. Hugh Morris

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Hornswoggle in and out, he's a strong little guy

Blue Meanie vs. Hugh Morris

Demott in and out

Jerry Lawler or Bobby Eaton?

68wPayne
05-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Demott in and out

Jerry Lawler or Bobby Eaton?

Jerry Lawler in and out, though that may just be my Memphis bias talking :)

Paul Roma vs. Zeus

samoan619
05-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Jerry Lawler in and out, though that may just be my Memphis bias talking :)

Paul Roma vs. Zeus

Zeus in and out, Tiny Lister Jr would get the squash match in the ring and outside the ring he's known to really tear some shit up in the streets of LA (when I lived in LA, I went to his ministry just to see what it was like and he does it like the Scared Straight program with physical threats, flexing, and grunts included lolol)

Lowki or Prince Devitt

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Zeus in and out, Tiny Lister Jr would get the squash match in the ring and outside the ring he's known to really tear some shit up in the streets of LA (when I lived in LA, I went to his ministry just to see what it was like and he does it like the Scared Straight program with physical threats, flexing, and grunts included lolol)

Lowki or Prince Devitt

Lowki in and out

Luther Reigns or Mark Jindrak

samoan619
05-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Lowki in and out

Luther Reigns or Mark Jindrak

Jindrak in and Reigns out

Hayabusa or The Great Sasuke

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Jindrak in and Reigns out

Hayabusa or The Great Sasuke

Hayabusa in and Sasuke out

Carlos Colon or Carlito?

samoan619
05-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Hayabusa in and Sasuke out

Carlos Colon or Carlito?

Carlito in and his pops out

Luna Vachon or ODB

68wPayne
05-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Carlito in and his pops out

Luna Vachon or ODB

Luna in and out, that was a bad bitch

Curt Hennig vs. Robert Roode

Rich Cranium
05-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Luna in and out, that was a bad bitch

Curt Hennig vs. Robert Roode

Hennig in and out due to experience.

Dr. Death Steve Williams or Ron Simmons?

68wPayne
05-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Hennig in and out due to experience.

Dr. Death Steve Williams or Ron Simmons?

Dr. Death in and out

Fit Finley vs. William Regal

Rich Cranium
05-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Dr. Death in and out

Fit Finley vs. William Regal

That is a main event in and out of the ring. I will say Regal in and Finlay out after a few drinks.

Nunzio or Spike Dudley?

Leggo
05-06-2011, 01:58 PM
That is a main event in and out of the ring. I will say Regal in and Finlay out after a few drinks.

Nunzio or Spike Dudley?

Spike in nunzio out

Ahmed Johnson or droz/puke

samoan619
05-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Spike in nunzio out

Ahmed Johnson or droz/puke

Ahmed in and out

Abyss or Bobby Lashley

Leggo
05-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Ahmed in and out

Abyss or Bobby Lashley

Abyss in lushly out. I just couldn't get behind lashley.

Doa or powers of pain?

samoan619
05-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Abyss in lushly out. I just couldn't get behind lashley.

Doa or powers of pain?

Powers of Pain in and out

Psychosis or Juventud Guerrera

Leggo
05-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Powers of Pain in and out

Psychosis or Juventud Guerrera

Ooh good one...

Juventud in

David arquette or David flair lol

samoan619
05-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Ooh good one...

Juventud in

David arquette or David flair lol

Double count out in and Double knockout out

DDP or Lex Luger

Leggo
05-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Double count out in and Double knockout out

DDP or Lex Luger

Lol

Luger in DDP out

Perry Saturn or val venis

68wPayne
05-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Lol

Luger in DDP out

Perry Saturn or val venis

Perry in and out, he was just a vastly underrated talent

Sheamus vs. Matt Morgan

samoan619
05-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Perry in and out, he was just a vastly underrated talent

Sheamus vs. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan in and out, whenever Sheamus is put into the mix, I always think of when Yoshitatsu knocked him out

Alex Koslov or Hunico

Rich Cranium
05-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Matt Morgan in and out, whenever Sheamus is put into the mix, I always think of when Yoshitatsu knocked him out

Alex Koslov or Hunico

Hunico in and Alex out

Vladimir Koslov or Nikolai Volkoff?

samoan619
05-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Hunico in and Alex out

Vladimir Koslov or Nikolai Volkoff?

Koslov in and out

Adam Bomb or Ultimate Warrior

Rich Cranium
05-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Koslov in and out

Adam Bomb or Ultimate Warrior

Warrior in and Adam out (I forgot his real name, Bryan ?)

Sting or Rick Martel?

samoan619
05-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Warrior in and Adam out (I forgot his real name, Bryan ?)

Sting or Rick Martel?

Sting in Martel out

Lesnar or Heidenreich

buzzkillington
05-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Sting in Martel out

Lesnar or Heidenreich

Lesnar in and out. Not even a contest.

Kevin Steen or Samoa Joe?

Rich Cranium
05-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Lesnar in and out. Not even a contest.

Kevin Steen or Samoa Joe?

Samoa Joe in and out

Christian or Randy Orton?

tad locust
05-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Samoa Joe in and out

Christian or Randy Orton?

Christian in.Orton out.Batista vs Scott Steiner?

Rich Cranium
05-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Christian in.Orton out.Batista vs Scott Steiner?

Steiner in and out

Kamala or King Kong Bundy?

tad locust
05-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Bundy in and out.Wade Barrett vs Sid Vicious?

buzzkillington
05-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Bundy in and out.Wade Barrett vs Sid Vicious?

Sid in and out.

Kane or Abyss?

hankamania83
05-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Sid in and out.

Kane or Abyss?

I like Abyss in (just cuz he has always kept that intimadating edge)
And out is Abyss as well, that dude is tough

hankamania83
05-07-2011, 08:32 PM
I like Abyss in (just cuz he has always kept that intimadating edge)
And out is Abyss as well, that dude is tough

I forgot to post a new one, haha,

Lex Luger or Super Star Billy Grahm

Rich Cranium
05-07-2011, 08:35 PM
I forgot to post a new one, haha,

Lex Luger or Super Star Billy Grahm

Graham in and out

Tatanka or Paul Orndorff?

samoan619
05-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Graham in and out

Tatanka or Paul Orndorff?

Orndorff in and out

Peter Maivia or Wahoo Mcdaniel

Rich Cranium
05-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Orndorff in and out

Peter Maivia or Wahoo Mcdaniel

Maivia in and Wahoo out. He was one Indian you wouldn't want to piss off who was also an NFL star.

Haku or Iron Sheik?

buzzkillington
05-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Maivia in and Wahoo out. He was one Indian you wouldn't want to piss off who was also an NFL star.

Haku or Iron Sheik?

Shieky in and out.

SCSA or HBK?

samoan619
05-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Shieky in and out.

SCSA or HBK?

There is no way Shiek is taking Haku on the outside, no chance in hell

HBK in and Austin out

Manabu Nakanishi or Masato Tanaka

buzzkillington
05-09-2011, 09:32 PM
There is no way Shiek is taking Haku on the outside, no chance in hell

HBK in and Austin out

Manabu Nakanishi or Masato Tanaka

Dude, the Iron Shiek once beat down three NFL offensive linemen singlehandedly (in a story confirmed by Bruno Sammartino). He could take on anyone. But that's neither here nor there.

Gotta go with Nakanishi out and Tanaka in, but I'm a huge Tanaka mark so I might be biased.

How about Bruno Sammartino or Bob Backlund?

Rich Cranium
05-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Dude, the Iron Shiek once beat down three NFL offensive linemen singlehandedly (in a story confirmed by Bruno Sammartino). He could take on anyone. But that's neither here nor there.

Gotta go with Nakanishi out and Tanaka in, but I'm a huge Tanaka mark so I might be biased.

How about Bruno Sammartino or Bob Backlund?

Backlund in and Bruno out.

Jesse Ventura or Don Muraco?

samoan619
05-10-2011, 03:48 AM

The Infamous C&P: Haku's Biography link:http://www.biographicon.com/view/4gvlc

He made a name for himself outside the ring as the toughest wrestler of his era. He is known for biting off noses, and knocking people out with one punch, slap, or headbutt. Even renowned hardman Bad News Brown himself said in interviews that Fifita was without a doubt the toughest. Bill Goldberg has also called him the toughest man he's been in the ring with. In 1987, Haku had a backstage fight with Jesse Barr (who wrestled at the WWF as Jimmy Jack Funk) which resulted in Meng gouging one of Barr's eyeballs out, causing Barr to later wear a glass eye. After this fight, Fifita had a reputation that steered wrestlers away from backstage confrontations.

In the book "Arn Anderson: 4 Ever", Anderson cites an event where Meng/Haku pushed a cowboy through 2 sets of doors with one hand - and a conversation with The Barbarian about who was tougher. The Barbarian just shook his head when Anderson asked who would win in a fight between him and Meng and stated "Meng's the man."

In an interview with Alex Marvez, he was asked about one of his legendary fights. Fifita states his favorite was one that cost him a lot of money. Fifita was drinking in the Baltimore Airport Hilton bar with Sivi Afi when five men started laughing at them and said, ‘You guys are the fake wrestlers on TV.’ In response Fifita replied, ‘I’ll just show you how fake it is,’ and he reached over and grabbed one man while three other men jumped on him. Fifita said he did not care. They were punching him left and right, but the man who he grabbed, he bit him on the nose and spat it out and started fighting the other ones. When the others saw him spit out their friends nose, they all ran out of there.

Im pretty sure with Iron Sheik's Eyeballs gouged out and his cocaine holes bitten off, it would be over for Shieky baby.. We can agree to disagree though because its all just opinion, I just wanted to make my point also since you made yours..

Backlund in and Bruno out.

Jesse Ventura or Don Muraco?

Don Muraco in and Navy Seal Ventura out

Kevin Sullivan or The Miz

TheMadThinker
05-10-2011, 04:10 AM
The Infamous C&P: Haku's Biography link:http://www.biographicon.com/view/4gvlc

He made a name for himself outside the ring as the toughest wrestler of his era. He is known for biting off noses, and knocking people out with one punch, slap, or headbutt. Even renowned hardman Bad News Brown himself said in interviews that Fifita was without a doubt the toughest. Bill Goldberg has also called him the toughest man he's been in the ring with. In 1987, Haku had a backstage fight with Jesse Barr (who wrestled at the WWF as Jimmy Jack Funk) which resulted in Meng gouging one of Barr's eyeballs out, causing Barr to later wear a glass eye. After this fight, Fifita had a reputation that steered wrestlers away from backstage confrontations.

In the book "Arn Anderson: 4 Ever", Anderson cites an event where Meng/Haku pushed a cowboy through 2 sets of doors with one hand - and a conversation with The Barbarian about who was tougher. The Barbarian just shook his head when Anderson asked who would win in a fight between him and Meng and stated "Meng's the man."

In an interview with Alex Marvez, he was asked about one of his legendary fights. Fifita states his favorite was one that cost him a lot of money. Fifita was drinking in the Baltimore Airport Hilton bar with Sivi Afi when five men started laughing at them and said, ‘You guys are the fake wrestlers on TV.’ In response Fifita replied, ‘I’ll just show you how fake it is,’ and he reached over and grabbed one man while three other men jumped on him. Fifita said he did not care. They were punching him left and right, but the man who he grabbed, he bit him on the nose and spat it out and started fighting the other ones. When the others saw him spit out their friends nose, they all ran out of there.

Im pretty sure with Iron Sheik's Eyeballs gouged out and his cocaine holes bitten off, it would be over for Shieky baby.. We can agree to disagree though because its all just opinion, I just wanted to make my point also since you made yours..

Don Muraco in and Navy Seal Ventura out

Kevin Sullivan or The Miz

The Miz in and K. Sullivan out.

It has probably already been done but I have to know after your rant on Haku:

Haku vs. Harley Race

samoan619
05-10-2011, 04:27 AM
The Miz in and K. Sullivan out.

It has probably already been done but I have to know after your rant on Haku:

Haku vs. Harley Race

I really like Harley, he's the original tough SOB but im going to go with Haku in and out

Horace Hogan or Reese of Raven's Flock

68wPayne
05-10-2011, 08:03 AM
I really like Harley, he's the original tough SOB but im going to go with Haku in and out

Horace Hogan or Reese of Raven's Flock

Horace in and Reese out

Sick Boy vs. Riggs

tad locust
05-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Horace in and Reese out

Sick Boy vs. Riggs

Riggs in and out.Saturn vs Van Hammer?

Rich Cranium
05-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Riggs in and out.Saturn vs Van Hammer?

Saturn in and out

Scotty Riggs or Buff Bagwell?

tad locust
05-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Saturn in and out

Scotty Riggs or Buff Bagwell?

Bagwell in.Riggs out.He seems like a better fighter.Mschif vs Beth Phoenix?

Rich Cranium
05-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Bagwell in.Riggs out.He seems like a better fighter.Mschif vs Beth Phoenix?

Beth in and out

Kharma or Chyna?

Leggo
05-11-2011, 03:12 AM
Beth in and out

Kharma or Chyna?

Chyna in kharma out

Ultimate warrior or Texas tornado?

Rich Cranium
05-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Chyna in kharma out

Ultimate warrior or Texas tornado?

Von Erich in and out. Even though Kerry had a prosthetic foot, he could still move.

Kevin Sullivan or Justin Credible?

tad locust
05-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Von Erich in and out. Even though Kerry had a prosthetic foot, he could still move.

Kevin Sullivan or Justin Credible?

Credible in.Sullivan out.Jake Roberts vs CM Punk?

TheMadThinker
05-13-2011, 03:23 AM
Credible in.Sullivan out.Jake Roberts vs CM Punk?

Jake in and Punk out

Bastion Booger vs. Brodus Clay

Leggo
05-13-2011, 04:02 AM
Jake in and Punk out

Bastion Booger vs. Brodus Clay

Brodus in and out

Abyss or mankind?

TheMadThinker
05-13-2011, 04:08 AM
Brodus in and out

Abyss or mankind?

Mankind in and Abyss out.

Steve Blackman vs. Wade Barrett

markedout4life
05-13-2011, 04:52 AM
Mankind in and Abyss out.

Steve Blackman vs. Wade Barrett

Wade Barrett in and blackman out

Chyna vs Beth Phoenix

tad locust
05-13-2011, 07:19 AM
Wade Barrett in and blackman out

Chyna vs Beth Phoenix

Phoenix in and out.Kanyon vs Lance Storm?

samoan619
05-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Phoenix in and out.Kanyon vs Lance Storm?

Lance Storm in & out

Honky Tonk Man Or Greg The Hammer Valentine

Rich Cranium
05-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Lance Storm in & out

Honky Tonk Man Or Greg The Hammer Valentine

Valentine in and out

James Storm or Chris Harris?

samoan619
05-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Valentine in and out

James Storm or Chris Harris?

Storm in Harris out

Bill Demott or Scott Norton

tad locust
05-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Storm in Harris out

Bill Demott or Scott Norton

Norton in and out.Brian Adams vs Brian Lee?

samoan619
05-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Norton in and out.Brian Adams vs Brian Lee?

Adams in and out, the Underfaker doesnt get this one, it was close for outside the ring though

Kenny Omega or AJ Styles

tad locust
05-14-2011, 06:46 AM
Adams in and out, the Underfaker doesnt get this one, it was close for outside the ring though

Kenny Omega or AJ Styles

Styles in.Omega Out.Kensuke Sasaki vs Scott Steiner?

68wPayne
05-14-2011, 07:50 PM
Styles in.Omega Out.Kensuke Sasaki vs Scott Steiner?

Sasaki in and out

Brock Lesnar vs. Scott Steiner (in his prime)

Robstar
05-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Sasaki in and out

Brock Lesnar vs. Scott Steiner (in his prime)

Steiner in and Lesnar out.

Dynamite Kid or Chris Benoit?

hankamania83
05-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Dynamite in and out

Rob Van Dam or Jay Lethal

Kashdinero
05-15-2011, 04:11 AM
Dynamite in and out

Rob Van Dam or Jay Lethal

RVD out, RVD in.

The Boogeyman Or The ECW Zombie?

Rich Cranium
05-15-2011, 07:34 PM
RVD out, RVD in.

The Boogeyman Or The ECW Zombie?

Boogeyman in and out

Kevin Thorne or Sean O Haire?

samoan619
05-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Boogeyman in and out

Kevin Thorne or Sean O Haire?

Thorne in and O Haire out

Norman Smiley or Darren Young

Kashdinero
05-16-2011, 01:48 AM
Thorne in and O Haire out

Norman Smiley or Darren Young

Norman in, and out. No threat there.

Norman Smiley or Dave Taylor?

chunkkynutzzz
05-16-2011, 01:58 AM
JTG World Heayweight Champion Material !

tad locust
05-16-2011, 02:39 AM
Norman in, and out. No threat there.

Norman Smiley or Dave Taylor?

Taylor in and out.Ezekiel Jackson vs A-Train?

samoan619
05-16-2011, 03:01 AM
Taylor in and out.Ezekiel Jackson vs A-Train?

Prince Albert in and out, Ezekiel is big but cant move like Train..

Adam Bomb or Abyss

tad locust
05-16-2011, 04:40 AM
Prince Albert in and out, Ezekiel is big but cant move like Train..

Adam Bomb or Abyss

Abyss in.Bomb out.Hes more athletic.Hardcore Holly vs William Regal?

samoan619
05-16-2011, 04:47 AM
Abyss in.Bomb out.Hes more athletic.Hardcore Holly vs William Regal?

Regal in and out, Holly is a tough SOB but I think Regal would fight dirty on the outside

Steve Blackman or Lance Storm

tad locust
05-16-2011, 05:16 AM
Regal in and out, Holly is a tough SOB but I think Regal would fight dirty on the outside

Steve Blackman or Lance Storm

Storm in.Blackman out with his martial arts skills.Rick Steiner vs Buff Bagwell?

samoan619
05-16-2011, 05:18 AM
Storm in.Blackman out with his martial arts skills.Rick Steiner vs Buff Bagwell?

I dont mean to give my past 3 choices both the ins & outs, but Ric Steiner in & out

Ole Anderson or Terry Funk

68wPayne
05-17-2011, 08:50 AM
I dont mean to give my past 3 choices both the ins & outs, but Ric Steiner in & out

Ole Anderson or Terry Funk

Ole in, Funk out

John Cena vs. The Hulk Hogan that wrestled Keiji Mutoh in Japan

hankamania83
05-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Ole in, Funk out

John Cena vs. The Hulk Hogan that wrestled Keiji Mutoh in Japan

John Cena in.. Hulk Hogan out

Iron Sheik or Bobby Lashley

samoan619
05-18-2011, 12:17 AM
John Cena in.. Hulk Hogan out

Iron Sheik or Bobby Lashley

Sheik in and Sheik out with Bobby getting the upperhand then Sheik forking him in the eye and then making him humble by a camel clutch in the middle of the bar..

MVP or Pope D'angelo Dinero

Kashdinero
05-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Sheik in and Sheik out with Bobby getting the upperhand then Sheik forking him in the eye and then making him humble by a camel clutch in the middle of the bar..

MVP or Pope D'angelo Dinero

This is a great one, but I'm gonna say, in a one one one fair stand up, Dinero (no relation) takes this one. But in a prison brawl, with shanks and plastic forks, MVP wins.

In? MVP... Just. No, wait make that Dinero, no, wait MVP... Ahh, cuck it! Just call it a tie lol

NO, I won't settle for taking the easy way out...... MVP, as I prefer everything about him (when I really think about it)

Stevie Ray or Stevie Richards?

hankamania83
05-18-2011, 08:34 AM
This is a great one, but I'm gonna say, in a one one one fair stand up, Dinero (no relation) takes this one. But in a prison brawl, with shanks and plastic forks, MVP wins.

In? MVP... Just. No, wait make that Dinero, no, wait MVP... Ahh, cuck it! Just call it a tie lol

NO, I won't settle for taking the easy way out...... MVP, as I prefer everything about him (when I really think about it)

Stevie Ray or Stevie Richards?

In the battle of the Stevies, im going with Richards in and Ray out suckkka

Lex Luger or Ultimute Worrior

Rich Cranium
05-18-2011, 01:22 PM
In the battle of the Stevies, im going with Richards in and Ray out suckkka

Lex Luger or Ultimute Worrior

Lex Express in and out

Chyna or Kharma?

samoan619
05-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Lex Express in and out

Chyna or Kharma?

Kong in and out

Chavo or Anarquia

Rich Cranium
05-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Kong in and out

Chavo or Anarquia

Chavo in and out

Hernandez or Skip Sheffield?

samoan619
05-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Chavo in and out

Hernandez or Skip Sheffield?

I like Skip Sheffield more than Hernandez, But Hernandez in & out

Joe Hennig or Bo Rotundo

Leggo
05-19-2011, 02:41 AM
I like Skip Sheffield more than Hernandez, But Hernandez in & out

Joe Hennig or Bo Rotundo

Joe in bo out

Bad news brown or Junkyard dog?

68wPayne
05-19-2011, 10:02 AM
Joe in bo out

Bad news brown or Junkyard dog?

I'm going with JYD in, Brown out

Grudge Match: Daniel Pruder vs. Kurt Angle

hankamania83
05-19-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm going with JYD in, Brown out

Grudge Match: Daniel Pruder vs. Kurt Angle

Angle in and out

Kevin Suliven or Brian Pilmen

samoan619
05-20-2011, 04:09 AM
Angle in and out

Kevin Suliven or Brian Pilmen

Pillman in and Sullivan out

Theodore Long or Slick

hankamania83
05-20-2011, 06:21 AM
Im going with the Dr. of Style in both

Bruce Hart or Greg Ganea {spelled it wrong, the owner of the AWAs son}

Rich Cranium
05-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Im going with the Dr. of Style in both

Bruce Hart or Greg Ganea {spelled it wrong, the owner of the AWAs son}

Bruce in and out as I never thought much of Greg who was trying to use his daddy's name to get himself attention.

Chris Benoit or Owen Hart?

tad locust
05-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Bruce in and out as I never thought much of Greg who was trying to use his daddy's name to get himself attention.

Chris Benoit or Owen Hart?

Benoit in and out.Simon Dean vs Simon Diamond?

Rich Cranium
05-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Benoit in and out.Simon Dean vs Simon Diamond?

Simon Dean in and Diamond out

Dusty Rhodes or Dick Murdoch?