PDA

View Full Version : LockDown

HCollins-TNA1
03-20-2011, 06:16 PM
So 3 matches signed...... For Wrestling all cage match PPV....
World Title match- want post this cause it could be a SPIOLER
Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett
Hair vs Knockout title- Madison Rayne(C) vs Mickie James

What is every-ones thoughts so far on this?????

Automatic
03-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Well, mickie is going to win.

Rich Cranium
03-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Isn't there a report that Mickie is injured?

Bodom
03-20-2011, 06:54 PM
Isn't there a report that Mickie is injured?

Supposedly she injured her arm during a match with Madison Rayne.

SilverGhost
03-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Isn't there a crazy match of Chad Ochocinco or is that scrapped?

thedag
03-20-2011, 07:07 PM
lockdown sucks with out the six sides of steel.

BoycottTNA
03-20-2011, 07:53 PM
please, please, please be the end of Kurt/Karen/Jeff, surely Jeff can find a new way to keep himself on TV after this.

Obviously Mickie will be winning if she's fit enough, since the 'open challenges' the Madison reign has run its course

edit: the line above = Madison will win and Mickie will lose her hair

Nay_Than
03-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Just wondering if there is going to be a "Lethal Lockdown" match this year... Has anything been mentioned in the spoilers? Dont particularly want to read them, just want to know if we're going to get this match.

Rich Cranium
03-22-2011, 06:50 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockdown_(2011)

Nay_Than
03-22-2011, 06:52 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockdown_(2011)

Much appreciated.

ihearvoices
03-22-2011, 07:52 PM
I find This Crazy The Fact that These People in TNa put their Wrestlers in Danger in Steel Cages when i heard That TNa Doesnt Take Care of Their Medical Bill if their Wrestlers are Hurt in a match....Can some please Provide more Details? i hope this is not true but i ready something like that on this sit from one of the members post....

wallyman
03-23-2011, 12:11 AM
there will b a lethal lockdown its tradition...they just gotta figure out which jabronis to throw in there lol

Gangrel
03-23-2011, 02:32 AM
there will b a lethal lockdown its tradition...they just gotta figure out which jabronis to throw in there lol

The "jabronis" as you like to say where AMAZING last year. Beer Mony Inc., Abyss, Rob Van Dam, Sting, Desmond Wolfe, and Jeff Hardy. So don't just say people are being thrown in there because last year there WAS a storyline about it and Flairs' team was the coming Fourtune (minus Sting).

Reloval
03-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Just wondering if there is going to be a "Lethal Lockdown" match this year... Has anything been mentioned in the spoilers? Dont particularly want to read them, just want to know if we're going to get this match.

Based on the spoilers, without spoiling anything, it looks like there is going to be some version on Fortune vs Immortal for lethal lockdown.

Nay_Than
03-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Based on the spoilers, without spoiling anything, it looks like there is going to be some version on Fortune vs Immortal for lethal lockdown.

Ah awesome. Anything with fortune is gold... But what about immortal lol

HCollins-TNA1
03-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Just wonder who going do a That was Awesome move on the top of the cage????

HCollins-TNA1
03-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Ah awesome. Anything with fortune is gold... But what about immortal lol

Depending who Immortal pairs up!!!!

SESAfro
03-23-2011, 09:12 PM
With this PPV I'm missing the 6-sided ring even more. That is what brought me to TNA in the first place. I DEMAND 6-sides of steel!

BoycottTNA
03-23-2011, 09:16 PM
With this PPV I'm missing the 6-sided ring even more. That is what brought me to TNA in the first place. I DEMAND 6-sides of steel!

After VR its the least they can do!

RevolutionIcon
04-06-2011, 01:37 AM
* Sting vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Ken Anderson for the TNA Title
* Immortal vs. Fortune in a Lethal Lockdown Match
* Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett
* Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James in a TNA Knockouts Title vs. Hair Match
* Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan
* Pope Dinero vs. Samoa Joe
* X Division Xscape Match
* Ink, Inc. vs. Crimson & Scott Steiner vs. Orlando Jordan & Eric Young vs. Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams
* Brother Devon vs. Anarquia

Ken Anderson will win because he`s getting a Steve Austin like push, that may be failing due to the horrible writing.

I see Fortune winning only because Immortal Keeps getting the upper hand on television.

Kurt Angle wins, because Jarrett won last time.

Mickie James wins, because there`s no way in hell she`s cutting off her hair before she even gets the title. It`s still Mickie James we`re talking about.

Hernandez will win because they`re pushing him hard right now, even though I don`t remember seeing him on Impact last week.

Samoa Joe wins, I don`t know why, this feud is worse than Katie Viçk.

Either Ink Inc. or The British Invasion, they seem to be the ones getting pushed. My guess is Shannon Moore makes the pin. Then again, Scott Steiner might be pulling seriority and winning this match.

And my guess is Anarquia, by disqualification, because this person must be new, have no idea who he is, which means he needs to win a match, and since they`re piutting him against Devon, he`s winning, but my guess is by DQ.

All I know is that every match on this card better have a winner, none of this Victory road bullshit.

eboy
04-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Can not wait for tna lockdown the jarrett/angle fued will end at a highpoint which you rarely get in tna
immortal/fortune has promise even with flair in it

wallyman
04-07-2011, 01:54 PM
so here is the card for lockdown...

1.morgan vs hernadenz
2. 4 way tag team match
3.ultimate xscape match
4.immortal vs fortune in lethal lockdown
5.samoa vs d angelo dinero
6.madison rayne vs mickie james in a hair vs title match/cage match
7.jeff jarret vs kurt angle
8.sting vs rvd vs anderson

so as many mayt already know wrestlemania was a let down and had nothing special about it. unless snookie doing a vintage muta move counts. anyways as a tna fan i am really excited for lockdown it looks like a great card and their is possibilites of great matches on this card. i dont care about hernadez vs morga as it happened in lockdown last year again. but everything else has the potential to b great and solid. i am really looking for fordward to jarret vs angle. this 2 guys have had epic matches in the past and i would esxpect no less this time. the ultimate xscape match will be a spot fest no doubt,but i wonder who would b the last 2 left. anyways the main event has the easy capabilities of being a 5 star match. u have sting who can mentally work a match and doesnt need to be a spot hog to have attention. u have andersons intensity and will he can surprise u sometimes and last years lockdown was great with him and angle. and then u have rvd which a cage should be like his toy house, and he can play with this. i am not gonna bad mouth wwe but wrestlemania left a sour taste in ma mouth, i just hope lockdown delivers it would b really sad if it doesnt as wrestling has been as lately unless u watch roh but even so i rarely watch roh and now that its canceled i dont think i would b able to watch it no more. any thoughts

Automatic
04-07-2011, 01:58 PM
They better come up with a 4 star PPV to make up for Victory Road, but I'm looking forward too it:). But I think I missed a episode of IMPACT, cause I don't know about all the matches?

Necroyeti
04-07-2011, 02:23 PM
1.morgan vs hernadenz
Don't care for it much, for pretty much the reasons you said.

2. 4 way tag team match
Overbooked, probably be a mess. Only care about it because of British Invasion tbh, but I don't expect it to be good at all.

3.ultimate xscape match
Also overbooked, has potential to be a fun spotty opener though.

I mark for wargames matches. Ric Flair and Bully Ray is kinda suspect, but it has potential to be four stars I guess.

Good christ, I really hope this is good, but it probably won't be.
I've been wondering if Joe's general shittyness over the past year is because of TNA booking, or (as much as it pains me to say) Joe is a shadow of his former self these days.

Couldn't care less.

It'll be almost impossible to fuck this one up.

It'll probably be good, but I honestly and truly don't care about this one either.

I don't think I'll be watching this live, may wait and see which matches are worth my while first.

i just hope lockdown delivers it would b really sad if it doesnt as wrestling has been as lately unless u watch roh but even so i rarely watch roh and now that its canceled i dont think i would b able to watch it no more.
There will always be PPV/DVD events, and they tend to be much better than the HDNet show usually was anyway.

thejman93
04-07-2011, 02:35 PM
1.morgan vs hernadenz
Can we just stop with these two?
2. 4 way tag team match
Should be a fun spotfest; British Invasion=yay!
3.ultimate xscape match
Another spotfest but once again should be fun
Flair's involvment scares me but if he can stay out of the way it should be good
Another feud that needs to end ASAP
decent KOs match but meh.....
Well, it's taken us two and a half months to get to the main event so it better be fucking great.

Overall it looks good on paper but so did Victory Road.....

perfectbluefan
04-12-2011, 02:37 PM
I find This Crazy The Fact that These People in TNa put their Wrestlers in Danger in Steel Cages when i heard That TNa Doesnt Take Care of Their Medical Bill if their Wrestlers are Hurt in a match....Can some please Provide more Details? i hope this is not true but i ready something like that on this sit from one of the members post....

Here are articles that might help you out

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/3/7/2035024/working-conditions-in-tna-a-detailed-analysis
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/9/29/1719902/an-examination-of-tnas-appalling-treatment-of-talent
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/2/11/1988877/a-closer-look-at-how-the-tna-office-handles-outside-bookings

Daffney is also suing them over it.

The Brown One
04-14-2011, 06:14 AM
* Ink, Inc. vs. Crimson & Scott Steiner vs. Orlando Jordan & Eric Young vs. Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams

I have no idea how those matches even came about. Can someone kindly elaborate?

WWTNA Mark
04-16-2011, 01:16 PM
so here is the card for lockdown...

1.morgan vs hernadenz
2. 4 way tag team match
3.ultimate xscape match

so as many mayt already know wrestlemania was a let down and had nothing special about it. unless snookie doing a vintage muta move counts. anyways as a tna fan i am really excited for lockdown it looks like a great card and their is possibilites of great matches on this card. i dont care about hernadez vs morga as it happened in lockdown last year again. but everything else has the potential to b great and solid. i am really looking for fordward to jarret vs angle. this 2 guys have had epic matches in the past and i would esxpect no less this time. the ultimate xscape match will be a spot fest no doubt,but i wonder who would b the last 2 left. anyways the main event has the easy capabilities of being a 5 star match. u have sting who can mentally work a match and doesnt need to be a spot hog to have attention. u have andersons intensity and will he can surprise u sometimes and last years lockdown was great with him and angle. and then u have rvd which a cage should be like his toy house, and he can play with this. i am not gonna bad mouth wwe but wrestlemania left a sour taste in ma mouth, i just hope lockdown delivers it would b really sad if it doesnt as wrestling has been as lately unless u watch roh but even so i rarely watch roh and now that its canceled i dont think i would b able to watch it no more. any thoughts

What the hell does the bolded part have to do with anything??? I know your a TNA mark but really??? This is low even for you man.

This card sounds alright but not that great. Some matches here sound pretty good but the others sound thrown and rushed on the card. Should be a fun watch though.

CGBigMan
04-16-2011, 01:38 PM

The 4 man tag is because of a small rivalry between Crimson/Steiner and Ink Inc, EY/OJ added the match basicly and were attack by the British Invasion
Dvon i think is freindly with morgan whos rivalry with Hernandez caused Arniquia to come about

HCollins-TNA1
04-16-2011, 03:45 PM
* Sting vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Ken Anderson for the TNA Title
* Immortal vs. Fortune in a Lethal Lockdown Match
* Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett
* Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James in a TNA Knockouts Title vs. Hair Match
* Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan
* Pope Dinero vs. Samoa Joe
* X Division Xscape Match

Ken Anderson will win because he`s getting a Steve Austin like push, that may be failing due to the horrible writing.

I see Fortune winning only because Immortal Keeps getting the upper hand on television.

Kurt Angle wins, because Jarrett won last time.

Mickie James wins, because there`s no way in hell she`s cutting off her hair before she even gets the title. It`s still Mickie James we`re talking about.

Hernandez will win because they`re pushing him hard right now, even though I don`t remember seeing him on Impact last week.

Samoa Joe wins, I don`t know why, this feud is worse than Katie Viçk.

Either Ink Inc. or The British Invasion, they seem to be the ones getting pushed. My guess is Shannon Moore makes the pin. Then again, Scott Steiner might be pulling seriority and winning this match.

And my guess is Anarquia, by disqualification, because this person must be new, have no idea who he is, which means he needs to win a match, and since they`re piutting him against Devon, he`s winning, but my guess is by DQ.

All I know is that every match on this card better have a winner, none of this Victory road bullshit.

I would expect to see blood shed in 6 of the matches.....
The X Division escape match should have at least a good high spot, with a tower of doom superplex or multi man high cross body of some sort?
The tag team 4 way think either British Invasion or Stenier and Crimson, in no way will it be a good match, but it shouldn't be to bad with EY comedy..
Most likely Mickie James will win and be champ and keep her hair!!!
DeVon and Anarquia will have Devon bleeding putting Anarquia over.
Matt Morgan should beat Hernadez, thus end this feud so Morgan can go on to bigger and better things again.
Same applies for Samoa Joe, should win and end his feud with Dinero... and go on to bigger and better things?
Angle should beat Jarrett as well, should go a 3 falls Angle win the 1st quickly Double J the 2nd and have Angle Bleeding and Angle the 3rd, thus Angle can move on to who he wants to take out next in Immortal!!!
Fortune vs Immortal most likely several high spots or big moves in the matches, most likely someone will battle on top of the cage Daniels and Hardy I guess??? thus a big move is done on top, lots of blood and Fortune wins the match but the feud goes on??
Anderson vs Sting vs RVD, should be good if not great, still think the match is going to be tainted with Hogan or Bischoff involved somehow.... most likely a new champion crowned too!!!

Rich Cranium
04-16-2011, 03:54 PM
I would expect to see blood shed in 6 of the matches.....

Will it be less exciting without blood?

HCollins-TNA1
04-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Will it be less exciting without blood?

Lets just a say a cage match with out blood would be, a minus for TNA!!!!

WWTNA Mark
04-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Lets just a say a cage match with out blood would be, a minus for TNA!!!!

Why is that??? Blood doesn't make a steel cage match brutal smart one.

HCollins-TNA1
04-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Why is that??? Blood doesn't make a steel cage match brutal smart one.
1st off never claimed to be smart, you guys have labeled me that!!!!
2nd don't give me a big head!!!!
3rd Blood doesn't make it brutal, but it adds to it when needed!!!!

Automatic
04-16-2011, 04:24 PM

Devon vs Anarquia is a dark match and the tag match came out of the blue.

WWTNA Mark
04-16-2011, 04:33 PM
1st off never claimed to be smart, you guys have labeled me that!!!!
2nd don't give me a big head!!!!
3rd Blood doesn't make it brutal, but it adds to it when needed!!!!

1st Its sarcasm when I called you samrt one, look it up.
2nd What the fuck are you talking about???
3rd So how is that a minus for TNA not adding blood to the steel cage match??? Elaborate because i'm clearly not seeing what your point is. .

HCollins-TNA1
04-16-2011, 04:45 PM
1st Its sarcasm when I called you samrt one, look it up.
2nd What the fuck are you talking about???
3rd So how is that a minus for TNA not adding blood to the steel cage match??? Elaborate because i'm clearly not seeing what your point is. .

Just answering your questions smart one!!!!
Blood not in a certain steel cage match, would be like a storm with out damage it no way it want happen!!!

Automatic
04-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Jeremy Borash announced today at the Lockdown Fan Fest that the Lockdown PPV at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio tomorrow will break the companies all time US attendance record. The companies current record stands at 5,600 for a live event which took place in Brooklyn New York at MCY park on 7/2/10.

Well, that's some good news for TNA already. Copy/Paste Ryan:rolleyes:.

WWTNA Mark
04-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Just answering your questions smart one!!!!
Blood not in a certain steel cage match, would be like a storm with out damage it no way it want happen!!!

I don't know what in the blue hell are you talking about but okay. Like I said AGAIN, you don't need blood to make a steel cage match entertaining.
For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC52pL4RVWo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f46hihhq2aQ&feature=related

Just my two cents though.

HCollins-TNA1
04-16-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't know what in the blue hell are you talking about but okay. Like I said AGAIN, you don't need blood to make a steel cage match entertaining.
For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC52pL4RVWo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f46hihhq2aQ&feature=related

Just my two cents though.

You don't need it, but it adds to it..... Besides WWE is PG and don't show blood so your videos have little to do with TNA!!!!
Comparing the two is a huge mistake....

WWTNA Mark
04-16-2011, 05:07 PM
You don't need it, but it adds to it..... Besides WWE is PG and don't show blood so your videos have little to do with TNA!!!!
Comparing the two is a huge mistake....

No shit WWE is PG and its not the same as TNA. I was just making an example that you don't need blood to have a good steel cage match. Blood isn't always needed IMO.

Edit: You say that blood adds to the steel cage match but you also said that TNA having no blood in the steel cage match is a minus. Your contradicting yourself there buddy.

xAzureSkye
04-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Mickie James vs Madison Rayne & the Xscape match are the only that are making me very excited for the PPV, the others, well some are good and some are not :P But Mickie vs Madison better be good, i mean their matches at Genesis & Against All Odds were amazing so this one needs to be even better, & it needs to live upto previous steel cage KO matches

Rich Cranium
04-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Devon vs Anarquia is a dark match and the tag match came out of the blue.

Who is Anarquia? Shark Boy's sister?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Jeremy Borash announced today at the Lockdown Fan Fest that the Lockdown PPV at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio tomorrow will break the companies all time US attendance record. The companies current record stands at 5,600 for a live event which took place in Brooklyn New York at MCY park on 7/2/10.

Well, that's some good news for TNA already. Copy/Paste Ryan:rolleyes:.

I should be one of them, it sucks!!!

xAzureSkye
04-16-2011, 07:26 PM
I should be one of them, it sucks!!!

If you were one of them, id gladly pay full price to see your drunk ass on PPV!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-16-2011, 08:26 PM
If you were one of them, id gladly pay full price to see your drunk ass on PPV!

I showed a video of my drunk ass on ppv before. I have a double Jim Beam and coke in my hand although it's almost empty. I started drinking around 2 in the afternoon in a bar right next to the arena and got drunk with the people that set up the ring. The ppv doesn't start till 8 p.m so as you can see I was foooooked up. You can see me in the replay at 6.23 in the video holding up my cup and looking retarded drunk.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-yL0wqG-U&feature=related

Rich Cranium
04-16-2011, 08:29 PM
I showed a video of my drunk ass on ppv before. I have a double Jim Beam and coke in my hand although it's almost empty. I started drinking around 2 in the afternoon in a bar right next to the arena and got drunk with the people that set up the ring. The ppv doesn't start till 8 p.m so as you can see I was foooooked up. You can see me in the replay at 6.23 in the video holding up my cup and looking retarded drunk.:)

You famous guy you.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-16-2011, 08:35 PM
You famous guy you.

It was perfect timing on my part. I'm on a few others but that is by far the best.:) When I go to live events I'm too old to hold up a sign plus my hands are busy.:)

xAzureSkye
04-17-2011, 09:21 AM

The guy in black, lmao you legend! My cousin was on TV too on an episode of Heat, being drunk too. You can see him at the 0:10 mark, in the red xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tw806_aX_U

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-17-2011, 11:07 AM
I hope Lock Down delivers tonight. I'll be watching it in a hospital (isn't that lovely). I don't want it to be another Victory Road. TNA needs this ppv to do well. I expect lots of blood, crazy spots and anyone with a mic cursing like a sailor. Should be good times...

thedag
04-17-2011, 11:54 AM
I hope Lock Down delivers tonight. I'll be watching it in a hospital (isn't that lovely). I don't want it to be another Victory Road. TNA needs this ppv to do well. I expect lots of blood, crazy spots and anyone with a mic cursing like a sailor. Should be good times...

i will watch the first match. be annoyed around match two. see whats on the tv and forget i was watching a ppv.

Automatic
04-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Who is Anarquia? Shark Boy's sister?

He's Hernandez' new partner in his Mexican American stable.

xAzureSkye
04-17-2011, 12:52 PM
He's Hernandez' new partner in his Mexican American stable.

Lol what a terrible name.. that Mexican American stable is a bit stupid, Sarita is Canadian and Rosita is American

Automatic
04-17-2011, 04:36 PM
Lol what a terrible name.. that Mexican American stable is a bit stupid, Sarita is Canadian and Rosita is American

That doesn't mean anything, they are mexicans on TV.

Necroyeti
04-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Y'all need to tell me what the best matches were when it's over.

I'm not watching it live, so I'll find a download tomorrow and skip to the good shit.

SilverGhost
04-17-2011, 07:39 PM
I'll be in chat for this.

SevenCagedTigers
04-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Kurt angle is a zombie. The zombie apocalypse is upon us.

I was sure he was fucking dead after that botched powerbomb off the top rope.

SevenCagedTigers
04-17-2011, 09:07 PM

Anderson is out so you got one of your requests fulfilled. Hope youre doing alright even though youre in the hospital, the community wouldn't be the same without you

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 09:53 PM
That was a good Lockdown. Fourtune vs Immortal was great.

thedag
04-17-2011, 09:55 PM

how? i'm sorry but that wasnt a good ppv. it felt like they half assed it. its very sad what flair has become. ric flair= TNAs mike levy.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 09:57 PM
how? i'm sorry but that wasnt a good ppv. it felt like they half assed it. its very sad what flair has become. ric flair= TNAs mike levy.

Its a step up for them PPV wise especially from Victory Road. There were a few decent matches near and there but the main event was great.

Bodom
04-17-2011, 09:58 PM
So what's this I'v read about Kurt Angle almost dying at least 8 times tonight?

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 09:59 PM

He took some pretty nasty bumps in the cage match with Jerrett. Those two beat the hell out of each other.

jwt15
04-17-2011, 09:59 PM

I counted 3 lol

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:01 PM
I counted 3 lol

it's 8 if you count all the pills he took before hand.

jwt15
04-17-2011, 10:02 PM
This was better than wrestlemania but thats not saying much the main event was great. Kurt/Jarrett was also very good until the end joe/pope was good X-Divison was ok the championship match was ok the rest was just less than decent imo.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:03 PM
This was better than wrestlemania but thats not saying much the main event was great. Kurt/Jarrett was also very good until the end joe/pope was good X-Divison was ok the championship match was ok the rest was just less than decent imo.

Exactly what i'm trying to say.

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:04 PM
all the matches could have been 5 minutes longer. the last match was wrecked for me cuz of flair.

jwt15
04-17-2011, 10:06 PM
So how about Angle using the RKO in his match. Thats payback Orton ;)

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:07 PM

it was childish and orton will be a adult about it. also proves angle lied about his twitter being hacked.

KJ PUNK
04-17-2011, 10:11 PM
it's 8 if you count all the pills he took before hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obKLdou0LH0

It was sad seeing Flair in the main event just blading himself to death. It reminded me of Randy "The Ram" Robinson from The Wrestler and kinda gave me a bad feeling towards an otherwise decent main event. Although the A.J. comeback was more predictable than a Mr. Anderson botch.

Bodom
04-17-2011, 10:11 PM
it was childish and orton will be a adult about it. also proves angle lied about his twitter being hacked.

As if it hadn't already been?

SESAfro
04-17-2011, 10:12 PM
So, I've heard it was better than Mania...was it?

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:13 PM

Yes it was. Thats kinda sad tbh.

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:14 PM
As if it hadn't already been?

well yes. but now it's 100% before it was only 99.9%.

jwt15
04-17-2011, 10:15 PM

Yea it was.

Bodom
04-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Mania wasn't that bad.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Mania wasn't that bad.

No it wasn't but Lockdown was better then Maina.

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:17 PM

again how?

THEKEVINBRAND
04-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Angle tweeted: Orton, I used Your Finish as a sign of Respect. Not to get back at U. Respect! and don't forget that DDP used way before Orton used it

between them both TNA looked better but was still an overbooked mess

SilverGhost
04-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Angle did the Cutter? LOL

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Angle tweeted: Orton, I used Your Finish as a sign of Respect. Not to get back at U. Respect! and don't forget that DDP used way before Orton used it

Anybody can see that Angle was taunting Orton.

Bodom
04-17-2011, 10:21 PM

Eh to each his own.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:21 PM
again how?

What happened at Wrestlemaina? Not that much. What happened tonight on Lockdown? Decent matches and a great main event of a match. I don't know how tonight's show was an overbooked mess but it was worth watching.

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:22 PM
but hmm angle wasn't seeing streight and was all dizzy after his match. i believe they were trying to do a angle injuried his head. soooooooo tweeting wrecked that storyline.

jwt15
04-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Angle did the Cutter? LOL

Yea he even did the Viper thing on the matt to an extent

Bodom
04-17-2011, 10:24 PM
but hmm angle wasn't seeing streight and was all dizzy after his make. i believe they were trying to do a angle injuried his head. soooooooo tweeting wrecked that storyline.

Lemme guess. We're gonna get another Angle retirement angle. That makes what? 5 in the last 6 months?

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:25 PM
What happened at Wrestlemaina? Not that much. What happened tonight on Lockdown? Decent matches and a great main event of a match. I don't know how tonight's show was an overbooked mess but it was worth watching.

Lockdown best match was the the last match. HHH vs Taker was better. Rey vs cody> all the other matches on Lockdown. It was a good TNA ppv.

jwt15
04-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Lockdown best match was the the last match. HHH vs Taker was better. Rey vs cody> all the other matches on Lockdown. It was a good TNA ppv.

Taker/HHH was an overrated match imo

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Taker/HHH was an overrated match imo

it was there best but it was still better then the last Lockdown match. the Lockdown match did nothing. why was it great?

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:29 PM

So Kurt/Jerrett wasn't good? The Ultimate Xscape match wasn't good? Pope/Joe wasn't good? I still stand by my statement that TNA Lockdown was better then Wrestlemaina. The only good match coming out of Wrestlemaina was Triple H vs Undertaker. The Cody Rhodes/Mysterio match was alright but kinda sloppy.

Necroyeti
04-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Yeah, that match is dominating the poll thing that TNA has on facebook.

Morgan vs. Hernandez have like, no votes.... so, was that a hilariously bad match, or just embarrassingly so?

Also, how was Pope vs. Joe?

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:32 PM
it was there best but it was still better then the last Lockdown match. the Lockdown match did nothing. why was it great?

Why was Taker/Trips all that great? All they did was false finishers and limited use of weapons. That basically sums up that match. The Lockdown match tonight had great spots like Daniels jumping down from the cage onto Immortal and a good old fashion brawl.

Bodom
04-17-2011, 10:33 PM

Morgan vs. Hernandez have like, no votes.... so, was that a hilariously bad match, or just embarrassingly so?

Do we really want to trust a poll on TNA's Facebook?

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:33 PM

Pope vs Joe was qutie good. It wasn't anything special but still a good match(even though Joe pulled down Pope's tights which got weird seeing the match after that).

jwt15
04-17-2011, 10:34 PM

Pope/Joe was pretty good. Morgan/Hernedez was not bad but not good it was a clean finsh though which surprised me.

Bodom
04-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Pope/Joe was pretty good. Morgan/Hernedez was not bad but not good it was a clean finsh though which surprised me.

There were clean finishes on this show?!

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Why was Taker/Trips all that great? All they did was false finishers and limited use of weapons. That basically sums up that match. The Lockdown match tonight had great spots like Daniels jumping down from the cage onto Immortal and a good old fashion brawl.

thats the thing it was a brawl not a match. the jump off the cage waasnt that great. he jumped what 16 feet down onto two guys who broke the fall. then they all returned back to the cage like it didnt happen.

Necroyeti
04-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Do we really want to trust a poll on TNA's Facebook?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AcBUSVxs82w/S_FfxSdodFI/AAAAAAAAc4g/m2hD9bioZpw/s400/Touche_Turtle.jpg
Was just trying to find out the best matches so I can condense a three hour (presumably bad) PPV into like 45-60 minutes of gold.

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Pope vs Joe was qutie good. It wasn't anything special but still a good match(even though Joe pulled down Pope's tights which got weird seeing the match after that).

that match was way to short and could hav e been a lot better.

VanHooliganX
04-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Lockdown was better than Victory Road. But uhh...wasn't a good PPV in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong now, really happy Sting won and Daniels jump was very good but it won't stay in my memory for long....if at all lol

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:38 PM
thats the thing it was a brawl not a match. the jump off the cage waasnt that great. he jumped what 16 feet down onto two guys who broke the fall. then they all returned back to the cage like it didnt happen.

Brawl, match, it was still entertaining to watch. Daniels jumping down wasn't a markout moment but how often do you see that nowadays?

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:39 PM

theres more to a wrestling match then doing spots and hitting people with weopans.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Lockdown was better than Victory Road. But uhh...wasn't a good PPV in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong now, really happy Sting won and Daniels jump was very good but it won't stay in my memory for long....if at all lol

Your right. It isn't a memorable PPV but it was still better then the shit we usually get from TNA. lol

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:41 PM
theres more to a wrestling match then doing spots and hitting people with weopans.

Uh, that was the whole point of the Lethal Lockdown match. Brawling and exciting spots which is nothing wrong with that.

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Brawl, match, it was still entertaining to watch. Daniels jumping down wasn't a markout moment but how often do you see that nowadays?

TNA does a big bump every lockdown. tell you the Taker jump over the top rope was better.

Bodom
04-17-2011, 10:42 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AcBUSVxs82w/S_FfxSdodFI/AAAAAAAAc4g/m2hD9bioZpw/s400/Touche_Turtle.jpg
Was just trying to find out the best matches so I can condense a three hour (presumably bad) PPV into like 45-60 minutes of gold.

Going by a live report by someone I trust, Joe/Pope and Kurt/Jarrett are the only ones worth considering. Although I suspect it'll be far from gold.

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:43 PM
the whole ppv could have been better. they half ass it. also how stupid is it that only 2 of the 6 titles were on the line?

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:43 PM
TNA does a big bump every lockdown. tell you the Taker jump over the top rope was better.

It really wasn't but everyone is entitled to there opinions.

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:48 PM
It really wasn't but everyone is entitled to there opinions.

Taker is a crippled man who isnt a high flyer. he had to land in a space that is shorter then him. he had one guy who is smaller then him to break his fall. oh and he went head first. daniels did a flying cross body onto 2 guys that are a lot bigger and could catch him. if i had to pick a jump to do i wouldnt pick the undertaker one.

jwt15
04-17-2011, 10:50 PM
the whole ppv could have been better. they half ass it. also how stupid is it that only 2 of the 6 titles were on the line?

Wrestlemania had 2 title matches out of 7 titles on there biggest ppv and had no reason for the other titles not being defended TNA had three champions in one match thats why.

jwt15
Taker is a crippled man who isnt a high flyer. he had to land in a space that is shorter then him. he had one guy who is smaller then him to break his fall. oh and he went head first. daniels did a flying cross body onto 2 guys that are a lot bigger and could catch him. if i had to pick a jump to do i wouldnt pick the undertaker one.

He does one every wrestlemania

WWTNA Mark
Wrestlemania had 2 title matches out of 7 titles on there biggest ppv and had no reason for the other titles not being defended TNA had three champions in one match thats why.

I agree...

el gabo
04-17-2011, 10:55 PM

Still not an excuse

thedag
04-17-2011, 10:58 PM
wrestlemania is more of a show then a wrestling ppv it always has been. wwe only has 6 tittles not 7. but im tired of fighting over the ppv. im glad you guys liked it.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Still not an excuse

So what if two titles were defended? The other title didn't need to be defended. I mean who would really want to see Angelina Love and Winter defending the tag team titles or Gunner defending his title? pointless right? Also Kaz and Beer Money were in the Lethal Lockdown. I don't see two titles being defended a big deal.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 11:02 PM
wrestlemania is more of a show then a wrestling ppv it always has been. wwe only has 6 tittles not 7. but im tired of fighting over the ppv. im glad you guys liked it.

It wasn't even a fight but okay I guess.

thedag
04-17-2011, 11:07 PM
It wasn't even a fight but okay I guess.

eh what ever it was its pointless. but please tell me you didnt enjoy anything about flair in that make.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 11:10 PM
eh what ever it was its pointless. but please tell me you didnt enjoy anything about flair in that make.

I don't know why he was in there tbh but getting his ass whipped made up for it. TBH, i'm really getting sick of Flair and Hogan always interfering in the match just to hog the spotlight as if the fans paid to see them.

sXeKid
04-18-2011, 12:43 AM
Let's just say i would have actually paid my hardearned $35 to watch this ppv.

Kurt Angle is the Ultra male we all know that, god that man is CRAZY!

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 12:48 AM
Let's just say i would have actually paid my hardearned $35 to watch this ppv.

Kurt Angle is the Ultra male we all know that, god that man is CRAZY!

that's why we didn't gamble on it and streamed it instead

IPOOPINTHEBATH
04-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Lockdown was better than anything WWE has done so far this year. TNA has more lows than WWE (many more) but also consistently has more highs. And they tend to match WWE's high points too. Give me a Morrison/Miz FCA for the title, I'll give you Mickie/Tara in a cage. And WM27 was more of a failure than BFG. Don't understand how some of the people on this site can think WWE is so head and shoulders above TNA. You get better production value, but the same shitty booking and storylines. So what if WWE's shitty storylines make sense. Congratulations, you have a shit in a straight line instead of a crazy straw. At least TNA delivers more often on what really matters, good fucking matches. Sorry for the brick of text, I don't post here that often because sanity seems hard to come by from most of the senoir members who are just circle jerking each other.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Lockdown was better than anything WWE has done so far this year. TNA has more lows than WWE (many more) but also consistently has more highs. And they tend to match WWE's high points too. Give me a Morrison/Miz FCA for the title, I'll give you Mickie/Tara in a cage. And WM27 was more of a failure than BFG. Don't understand how some of the people on this site can think WWE is so head and shoulders above TNA. You get better production value, but the same shitty booking and storylines. So what if WWE's shitty storylines make sense. Congratulations, you have a shit in a straight line instead of a crazy straw. At least TNA delivers more often on what really matters, good fucking matches. Sorry for the brick of text, I don't post here that often because sanity seems hard to come by from most of the senoir members who are just circle jerking each other.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

people come here and bitch and moan and saying WWE is the best, sure it's been around longer but at least TNA still calls themselves a wrestling company and isn't PG

sXeKid
04-18-2011, 01:36 AM
that's why we didn't gamble on it and streamed it instead

Yes sir, makes me wanna support TNA though after finally putting on a pretty good show

Clean finishes are meant for ppv's

Screw jobs are way over rated

SilverGhost
04-18-2011, 01:39 AM
Yes sir, makes me wanna support TNA though after finally putting on a pretty good show

Clean finishes are meant for ppv's

Screw jobs are way over rated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3cwDVunPAQ

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 01:42 AM

i remember how many fans actually believed kurt was heading back to the wwe

sXeKid
04-18-2011, 01:44 AM

^^^This lol.

I'm pretty sure there was another one too and all kinds of screwy finishes at ppv's this year.

SilverGhost
04-18-2011, 01:55 AM
^^^This lol.

I'm pretty sure there was another one too and all kinds of screwy finishes at ppv's this year.

Victory Road '11 xD

SilverGhost
04-18-2011, 01:56 AM

http://www.seoboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/implied-facepalm.jpg

IPOOPINTHEBATH
04-18-2011, 02:10 AM
http://www.seoboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/implied-facepalm.jpg

It's true. Everyone looks at the ending of BFG and passes judgement on the whole thing. The entirety of WM27 was worse than the entirety of BFG.

Bralon23
04-18-2011, 02:39 AM
This PPV was better than Victory Road, but it was no where near WrestleMania. Just because all the matches were in a cage, you guys want to get excited and crown it as the best ppv that has happened this year. And please stop underrating the Edge vs. Del Rio match at WM 27. Solid match, with a great finish and an overall great story told. It's ridiculous how many people are calling the Kurt Angle/Jarrett match the MOTY. No way. Angle botched so many spots in that match that it was ridiculous. If a WWE wrestler would've made the same mistakes that Angle made, you guys would've jumped all over them and exclaimed WWE as the worst brand of wrestling ever. Actually the website creators did destroy Sin Cara Monday night for botching the finisher, even though he saved it and it was a solid match. They gave that match a D+ rating. But I guess that shows to what esteem you hold TNA when you don't even expect moves to be executed clean during a match at a PPV. Morgan/Hernandez was boring and is a storyline that shouldn't have continued past their first altercation. These guys suck when they're wrestling each other and neither one of them can carry a match without someone helping them. The X-division match was the match of the night. Pope/Joe didn't really do anything for me. We've seen everything that Joe has to offer in a match, and Pope did a nice STO, but besides that all we saw was kicks and punches. The crowd was pretty horrible tonight, except during the Angle spots. This PPV was decent at best.

The Brown One
04-18-2011, 02:43 AM

Good post. The PPV was indeed one of their better ones, and Lockdown usually is! They didn't fail to disappoint, and I wish that Lockdown would be their main PPV..even though all the matches are cage matches. I loved how they went outside of their usual arena for tonight, had great spots, and some damn good matches. They even teased a perhaps legendary match (well it would be...if they were in their prime): Hogan vs Sting, which people can discuss on the thread I just created. The matches that Lockdown's PPV this year were better than most of the matches I've seen in the WWE recently.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

people come here and bitch and moan and saying WWE is the best, sure it's been around longer but at least TNA still calls themselves a wrestling company and isn't PG

If you don't like the product that the WWE is currently offering, then just don't watch. Its as simple as that. They never claimed to be "rated M" or anything like that, so I don't see how your logic works. TNA aims to be edgy, and they have accomplished their goal.

SilverGhost
04-18-2011, 02:55 AM
It's true. Everyone looks at the ending of BFG and passes judgement on the whole thing. The entirety of WM27 was worse than the entirety of BFG.

If it makes you better, I'll say my part for both BFG and WM27 and I'll judge them as a whole.

BFG had some decent matches. Best match of the night: MCMG vs Gen Me. Decent match: Williams vs Lethal. Worst Match: the main event....Hardy vs Anderson vs Angle.

The PPV could have been good, only if they gave time to some matches so it gets decent from me. The best match as stated, MCMG vs GenMe, Man.....I had fun watching those two teams were fun to watch and it was the best opener of BFG '10 and it did(I won't lie) kept me hyped for the PPV. It the hype was slowly decreasing as time passed then when it got to Pope, Nash, and Sting vs Joe and Jarrett and Jarrett leaving Joe....I thought to myself...."TNA practically gave it away who "they" was.....The Lethal Lockdown was kinda hard to watch since it was young guys vs old guys with Flair and Foley. Around this part is where it got dull for me....THEN THE SHITFEST of the main event came.....EXTREMELY RUSHED just so they can reveal something that was insulting to intelligence. If TNA was hyping "THEY", they would at least bring NEW people to TNA at 10-10-10 but no! Its just Abyss, Hardy, Jarrett, Hogan, and Bischoff. Ok....is that "they"? I wasn't impressed or shocked at all. "They" weren't anything new.

WM27.....Well....what can I say....I was pissed that they scrapped Sheamus/Danielson but I remained optimistic, as I did for BFG and was let down.

My overall judgement on this event: it was good, could have been better but eh....
Best match: Undertaker vs HHH. Decent match: Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio. Worst match: Corre vs Show, Kane, Santino and Kofi

The first match was a World Heavyweight Championship match??? The hell booked this match? It should have been at the end but whatever....its an entertainment show....ok match but the last part was unnecessary. I didn't lose that much hype since Rock made me a bit optimistic and it was the first match but it could have been booked better.

Rhodes and Rey put on a good match that made Rhodes credible.

Skip the Corre squash since it wasn't important(should've put Sheamus/Bryan here)

Randy Orton vs CM Punk could have been the match that stole the show but Punk carried Orton and Orton gives the RKO and looks strong after being beaten....this match should have been treated better but it was an ok watch.

HHH vs Taker....now this match kept me on my seat! This had everyone in the moment. To see if the streak ends or not, I enjoyed the hell out of this match!

Lay-cool and Ziggler vs Morrison, Trish and Snooki.....skip.....

Miz vs Cena.....god....I couldn't watch this match.....Cena was wrestling....then the nasty spill causing a 10 count and Rock restarting it....I thought..."oh hell no....Cena getting the belt AGAIN...." but no....Rock screws Cena and Miz gets the win. I was confused but glad that Cena didn't win.

If I had to say which event was better is about as the equivalent as asking which turd has the least putrid smell....but since I will give it as a whole and I am not biased.....the best show was Wrestlemania 27.

SilverGhost
04-18-2011, 03:10 AM
Feel better PoopyintheTub guy?

The Brown One
04-18-2011, 03:45 AM
SG, I agree with you on most of what you say. But how can you say that Hardy vs Anderson vs Angle was the worst match on the BFG card?? It had great spots, several finishers with very close pins, awesome kickouts. It was actually quite a good match. It sure as hell did better for me than what EY/Orlando Jordan vs Ink Inc did for me.

Necroyeti
04-18-2011, 06:33 AM
Xscape - 6/10, spotfest but fun. Lethal and Jeremy Buck had a great sequence.
James/Rayne - 0/10, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO
Joe/Pope - 4/10, good, nothing special.
Angle/Jarrett - 4/10, had the absolute worst possible booking I could ever think of. Also, botches everywhere.

Will edit in the LL and title match after I watch them.

RevolutionIcon
04-18-2011, 06:37 AM
but hmm angle wasn't seeing streight and was all dizzy after his match. i believe they were trying to do a angle injuried his head. soooooooo tweeting wrecked that storyline.

He wasn't playing dizzy, he was selling the burn of the eyes from what Karen sprayed in his face. Did you even watch the fucking match? Or do you just run your keyboard with one liners so we have to read your shit? It was better than Mania, you know why? Because TNA actually had talent wrestling, not a Jersey Shore fucktwat herpes generator. TNA's best talent didn't need a month of hype for his fans to know he'll be there, thanks AJ. Oh, and Angle got up off his fallen head and did everything else perfectly, tell the Deadman to do that without HBK. And last but not least, the fucking crowd interacted. Maybe its just my laptop, but WM for me, the crowd was fucking dead. The crowd cannot be dead at WM, that`s just fucking wrong.

And yes, Taker vs. HHH was over rated. You can never beat what Taker and HBK did when it comes to Taker matches, they had chemistry from day one.

RevolutionIcon
04-18-2011, 06:41 AM

You just explained to us why Taker should be retired, not why his moment was better, good try though but no, it wasn`t.

RevolutionIcon
04-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Still not an excuse

Your daddy`s broken condom still ain`t a fucking excuse.

SilverGhost
04-18-2011, 08:47 AM
SG, I agree with you on most of what you say. But how can you say that Hardy vs Anderson vs Angle was the worst match on the BFG card?? It had great spots, several finishers with very close pins, awesome kickouts. It was actually quite a good match. It sure as hell did better for me than what EY/Orlando Jordan vs Ink Inc did for me.

I say its the worst match they had there. My reason: the match was going well till you know who came out then the match atmosphere changed drastically and it went totally rushed and the ending was nothing special at all.

The Brown One
04-18-2011, 08:54 AM
I say its the worst match they had there. My reason: the match was going well till you know who came out then the match atmosphere changed drastically and it went totally rushed and the ending was nothing special at all.

I agree with the part about the ending. When Hogan and Bischoff got into the ring with the crutches, you knew that someone was turning heel, and that there would be an unfair and bullshit ending to a good match. But it match itself was great, even Hardy's work was good.

HCollins-TNA1
04-18-2011, 09:22 AM
With the X Division escape... really showed how water down it is, with no highspot/big moves really was hoping for a Tower of Doom Suplex.... really don't think Max Buck winning was all that great to..
Tag Team 4 way was expected what i thought would happen EY and OJ would add their comedy, but was surprised by the winners..
Knockouts title match, quick 30 some second squash as Mickie beats Madison.... cause of MJs injured arm/shoulder, take it they going have Mickie off air for the month promoting her next feud??
Pope and Samoa Joe.... Joe got the win thus hopefully end of this feud.... Now time for Joe to move on to bigger and better things TV title or another X division title run??? if not world title eventually??
Matt Morgan vs Hernandez...another match that hopefully the feud is over... Morgan got the win and hopefully back to the World title????
Kurt Angle vs Double J.... 3 or 4 nice high spots..... with that botched up improv Powerbomb in which Kurt landed on his neck nasty.. Kurt did a moonsult from the top of the cage which was missed by a few inches clearly, after he couldn't escaped cause of Gunner, Over head throw on Jarrett from the top.. just was hoping this feud would had ended.. think one more match will take place that will end the feud..
World title match... Sting retains.... But Hogan got involved or try to get involved... take it Thursday most like Sting RVD and Anderson all going to face Immortal in probably single matches or handicap...
Lethal Lockdown..... Flair bleeds as always... Daniels bleeds.... just was surprise Abyss didn't get busted open!!! several highspots as Daniels and Hardy went to the top of the cage as i predicted in a earlier post... then Daniels crossbody onto Hardy and Abyss.... AJ Styles returns and Fortune makes Flair submits... Thus Fortune won... just wonder if Flair going get the blame for the lost???

VKM
04-18-2011, 09:22 AM

Actually, Lockdown matches didn't really use a lot of weapons. The only weapon i can think of is the pipe that Anderson used on RVD. And yes there is more to wrestling than spots and hitting people with weapons. But believe me, you can't find the true meaning of wrestling matches in a WWE ring that's for sure.

HCollins-TNA1
04-18-2011, 09:24 AM
Overall in my opinion 5 of the 8 matches was good if not great..... Now to see what the fall out will be?????

SilverGhost
04-18-2011, 09:26 AM
I agree with the part about the ending. When Hogan and Bischoff got into the ring with the crutches, you knew that someone was turning heel, and that there would be an unfair and bullshit ending to a good match. But it match itself was great, even Hardy's work was good.

I was actually paying attention to Angle more lol

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Watching Lockdown right now...

First match - 8 man cage for the 1st contender for the X-Division title.
OPINION: Not bad until the "HEY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PULL ME OFF THE CAGE I'D BETTER JUMP" ending.

*facepalm*

xAzureSkye
04-18-2011, 11:20 AM
So what if two titles were defended? The other title didn't need to be defended. I mean who would really want to see Angelina Love and Winter defending the tag team titles or Gunner defending his title? pointless right? Also Kaz and Beer Money were in the Lethal Lockdown. I don't see two titles being defended a big deal.

Sarosita are the KO tag team champions..

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 11:20 AM
more LOCKDOWN:

A few minutes of Bischoff getting mild boos (I think the Cincinnati audience is on Prozac) and then Scott Steiner being PAKITITKREE KIRRECT!

(I can't bust on Steiner too much because [1] he survived an alien bursting out of his chest and [2] I'm scared of him)

xAzureSkye
04-18-2011, 11:21 AM
i thought that the KO steel cage match was disappointing, but because of Mickie's shoulder she obviously couldnt wrestle a full lengthy match so you cant blame her, hope she heals up soon!

WWTNA Mark
04-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Sarosita are the KO tag team champions..

Oh. yeah, whatever. lol

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 11:39 AM
more LOCKDOWN:

4 Tag Team power guy battle (or if you listen to the crowd, Scott Steiner and 7 Other Wrestlers). Didn't really -need- to be in a cage, but there was a clean win. Made me miss MCMG.

maar13
04-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Kurt angle is a zombie. The zombie apocalypse is upon us.

I was sure he was fucking dead after that botched powerbomb off the top rope.

In a way it was better, he felt over his arm and the nasty bump was over his belly and porbably would affect his lower back, but if it might be a blessing in disguise, because the whipslash that he would have sfuffer on his back from that distance could have broke his neck.

So Yes, it was wild, but Anlge has pretty good instic of survival and knew how to break the fall for the better.

So Kurt/Jerrett wasn't good? The Ultimate Xscape match wasn't good? Pope/Joe wasn't good? I still stand by my statement that TNA Lockdown was better then Wrestlemaina. The only good match coming out of Wrestlemaina was Triple H vs Undertaker. The Cody Rhodes/Mysterio match was alright but kinda sloppy.

I think that Lockdown was no way better than Mania, but it wasn't worse either, they are different.

I liked Lockdown but a lot of things were off tonight to, on the bright side, for me the best match was Angle VS Jarret, yes the ref, confused every one when he started to count in a fall were the only way to win were submissions (LOL at the commentators trying to figure out the ref. screwed it up), yes Angle used the RKO (dude just can't let it go) but actually it didn't had a negative impact on the match but all in all, the spots were wild, the action had a good pace and everything had a purposse.

I am very negative of Jarret but the match was awesome and he made his part well too.

Morgan Vs Hernandez was good, A big man brawl but was good from what they did in the ring, the finish was a little rehearsed since Morgan let everyone knew what it as going to be before hand by pointing to Hernandez but it didn't took away from the match. The segment after it was crap, I get that they are trying to get Velvet the new main face of the KO division but it was lame, for real, Velvet is hot so I will let it go :)

The KO title....truth be honest, as muchas it pains me, Snookimania was better, serioulsy and all people that watched knows it, but can't complain of it because between the injury and the stipulation, they had no other way to play it, is the case in which an injury can really make a match suck and there is no way out of it.

The X division match was cool, while the eliminations were quick, but it was a nice match, would have liked Sabin to win but that is just me.

I am going to get heat for this but seriously, besides the KO match, Joe VS Pope was the worst match of the night, seriously and it was not because of Pope, it ws because of Joe, seriously I know he had to look dominant at some point but he didn't sell a damn thing for this guy, I mean it was certainly not a squash but anythign the pope hit, Joe went down for two seconds and then got up like nothing happen. I like Joe a lot but last night that match was crap.

The title match was not bad, Hogan adding drama to it actually dind't help but didn't hurt it either. The thing is that the interaction between 3 faces (Anderson is a tweener, I know, but certainly he is a face with helish ways more than a tweener) so I think it was pretty much the only way things could have worked out on that one. The Sting VS Hogan prediction scares the Hell out of me because I really don't see the need for the match to happen, seriously is not necessary.

Bishoff's promo was meh....Didn't really do nothing or me.

The Tag Match was the usual, good thing for TNA is that they have nice established tag division, now you want a finisher galore? this is your match, but it was a good finisher galore, Steiner looked good for what he was used and the finish was, not as bad as it could have been.

The Lockdown match was a frwaking train wreck, but in this kind of match tha tis what you expect, brutality was good, not a bbig fan of the match to be honest but it was cool to see AJ come back and Daniels jumping from the top of the cage was cool, not as cool as Angle doing his moonsault (Freaking Angle is crazy) but it was cool none the less.

Just one crazy question: why is everyone obsessed with Flair's pants? seriously, every cage amtch he nas or every time he goes for the top rope there is someone pulling them off and exposing his rear end? what is up with that? And I don't mean just TNA...WWE, WCW, NWA...every fed he has been part of (Except ROH but he never wrestled there) has had the same angle, for the lack of a better word, at multiple times in every fed...sorry, end of rant.

All in all it was good and also loved the entrance, the set up was really cool.

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 11:59 AM
more LOCKDOWN:

Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James for the Knockouts Title: I will never like a match where the wrestler's entrances are longer than the match itself. Couple eye-widening throws, but WAY too short. Not enough Tara.

FAIL.

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 12:23 PM
more LOCKDOWN:

The Pope vs. Samoa Joe (IN A CAGE IMAGINE THAT): -didn't- need to see the Pope's ass but this was the first match that I enjoyed in spite of... it. WE HAVE A PPV FOLKS!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
04-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Feel better PoopyintheTub guy?

Yes, because you have a reasoned detailed opinion other than "LOLTNASUCKS". I may disagree with you, but I can at least respect your opinion because it's thought out.

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 12:47 PM
more LO- (do I need to keep doing this? Really?)

Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez: Another good match with a little T & A at the end of it. Can't complain.

...well I can complain I kinda wish TNA re-thought the whole "cage PPV" concept. BUT ANYWAYS, the PPVs picking up steam let's hope they don't fumble (no I don't know the results)...

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 01:27 PM
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett "Ultra-Male" match: More proof that a crap ending can ruin half an hour of good wrestling. Even with that one weird botch, the match started with old-school holds and punches and ramped it's way up into some gimmicks and went into full boil when the two started doing some insane suplexes... all to be ruined by outside interference... WHY??

I'll still give a thumbs up to the match because of the action, but goddammit TNA...

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Sting vs RVD vs Mr. Anderson vs HOGAN for the TNA Heavyweight Title: ...

uhm... nothing like the Main Event being a f*cking promo for Hogan to get back in the ring. Bleh.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
04-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Sting vs RVD vs Mr. Anderson vs HOGAN for the TNA Heavyweight Title: ...
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=116713
uhm... nothing like the Main Event being a f*cking promo for Hogan to get back in the ring. Bleh.

Yeah, but it was still a good match.

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah, but it was still a good match.

Would have been better without the outside interference though (my big pet peeve in pro wrestling). Okay, TNA used outside interference twice in a row, there's no way that they would do it ag-

IMMORTAL vs FOURTUNE: Absolutely ridiculous and I mean that in a good way. The mayhem I want to see (except for more man-ass. Man-ass should NEVER be the theme of a PPV) . Also proof that Rick Flair isn't human; there's no way a 62 year old man can do what he does on a constant basis. I suspect some sort of reverse vampirism where Flair must keep his skin irradiated by the sun and bleed out 5 quarts of blood every 24 hours.

IMO, Lockdown finished strong even though there was some dopey things going on. I was entertained and I'll give the PPV a strong B for a grade.

Bodom
04-18-2011, 02:36 PM
<--thought the purpose of cage matches was to eliminate outside interference.

SnaggleTooth
04-18-2011, 02:42 PM
<--thought ejecting people from ringside was supposed to eliminate outside interference.

Rich Cranium
04-18-2011, 02:48 PM
<--- gets hungry when he see's Bodom's sig.

HCollins-TNA1
04-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Would have been better without the outside interference though (my big pet peeve in pro wrestling). Okay, TNA used outside interference twice in a row, there's no way that they would do it ag-

IMMORTAL vs FOURTUNE: Absolutely ridiculous and I mean that in a good way. The mayhem I want to see (except for more man-ass. Man-ass should NEVER be the theme of a PPV) . Also proof that Rick Flair isn't human; there's no way a 62 year old man can do what he does on a constant basis. I suspect some sort of reverse vampirism where Flair must keep his skin irradiated by the sun and bleed out 5 quarts of blood every 24 hours.

IMO, Lockdown finished strong even though there was some dopey things going on. I was entertained and I'll give the PPV a strong B for a grade.
Someone should had made it a 10 man at the last minute, advertise 2 surprise enterants.... Everyone knew AJ was going to be there.... It just they should had put Rob Terry in for Immortal or something???

HCollins-TNA1
04-18-2011, 03:26 PM
With the X Division escape... really showed how water down it is, with no highspot/big moves really was hoping for a Tower of Doom Suplex.... really don't think Max Buck winning was all that great to..
Tag Team 4 way was expected what i thought would happen EY and OJ would add their comedy, but was surprised by the winners..
Knockouts title match, quick 30 some second squash as Mickie beats Madison.... cause of MJs injured arm/shoulder, take it they going have Mickie off air for the month promoting her next feud??
Pope and Samoa Joe.... Joe got the win thus hopefully end of this feud.... Now time for Joe to move on to bigger and better things TV title or another X division title run??? if not world title eventually??
Matt Morgan vs Hernandez...another match that hopefully the feud is over... Morgan got the win and hopefully back to the World title????
Kurt Angle vs Double J.... 3 or 4 nice high spots..... with that botched up improv Powerbomb in which Kurt landed on his neck nasty.. Kurt did a moonsult from the top of the cage which was missed by a few inches clearly, after he couldn't escaped cause of Gunner, Over head throw on Jarrett from the top.. just was hoping this feud would had ended.. think one more match will take place that will end the feud..
World title match... Sting retains.... But Hogan got involved or try to get involved... take it Thursday most like Sting RVD and Anderson all going to face Immortal in probably single matches or handicap...
Lethal Lockdown..... Flair bleeds as always... Daniels bleeds.... just was surprise Abyss didn't get busted open!!! several highspots as Daniels and Hardy went to the top of the cage as i predicted in a earlier post... then Daniels crossbody onto Hardy and Abyss.... AJ Styles returns and Fortune makes Flair submits... Thus Fortune won... just wonder if Flair going get the blame for the lost???
Grading the matches X Division Xcape match-C
Tag Tam 4 way- C
Knockout title match -C
Pope vs Joe -B
Morgan vs Hernandez- B
Angle vs Jarrett- A
World title 3 way- B
Lethal Lockdown -A
Overall Lockdown - B+

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 12:10 PM
I just want to see what the fall out will be to LockDown!!!!
Who will get the blame for what happened in Lethal Lockdown??? What is next for Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan, hopefully in the title picture??? What will settle the feud between Double J and Kurt Angle????

Moe21
04-19-2011, 12:48 PM
I thought Lockdown was good. I loved the lethal lockdown match. I usually stream ppvs but ended up buying this one and I dont regret it. Hopefully TNA will keep getting better.

jethro
04-20-2011, 10:32 PM
Just finished watch the ppv and my thought

Xscape match - good match but not so good ending,I would accept if Max push refree to the rope causing Kendrick to lose his balance but cage? no.

Mickie vs Madison - 5 star match

Fatal 4 way tag match - just let Steiner squash everybody.

Morgan vs Mexican Cena - its time for Morgan to win the TNA title

Angle vs Jarrett - you broke your friggin neck Angle and now you want to break it again? Jarrett looks like powerbomb Angle but Angle flip in mid air which almost broke his neck,not sure if the spot is awesome or stupid.Also Angle botch his moonsault (ala Sin Cara moonsault) which barely connect,i think both unnecessary high risk spot by Angle if you ask me,I would rather see him do more 'safe' risk like flying body cross.

TNA Heavyweight title match - meh it is what it is,double mic check aint get any wow factor from me either.Theres no rolling thunder even by RVD.

Lethal Lockdown - best match to be honest,better than Xscape too...too bad Abyss and Matt didnt do much except receiving end of flying cross body from Daniels,and I can see Flair blading way obvious,and him bleeding bucket of blood...not sure if its worth it.

Overall it was an ok ppv,some Victory road matches was better.

Androo
04-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Im a bit late on this, but i only just watched it.

Well...

Angle v Jarrett match.....apathetic....and what is with the counting pins in a submission fall bit and vice versa etc?

The best match, and WRESTLING, that Ric Flair participated in was with his ripped trousers. Plus the blading.

Best part of the whole show? [Below].........oh ok...Mickie James just won the females belt....*celebrating....yay...crowd shot....yay...crowd shot*....just pure chance i paused it here: 8.43 - 8.45...BAMM!....?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeXd0SJzmD4

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-21-2011, 08:00 PM

Well...

Angle v Jarrett match.....apathetic....and what is with the counting pins in a submission fall bit and vice versa etc?

The best match, and WRESTLING, that Ric Flair participated in was with his ripped trousers. Plus the blading.

Best part of the whole show? [Below].........oh ok...Mickie James just won the females belt....*celebrating....yay...crowd shot....yay...crowd shot*....just pure chance i paused it here: 8.43 - 8.45...BAMM!....?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/38/comedypolice.jpg

hahahhahaha, Just joking. That dude's face was messed up.:)

Androo
04-21-2011, 08:07 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/38/comedypolice.jpg

hahahhahaha, Just joking. That dude's face was messed up.:)

Hahah. I know, I thought it mighta been a bit cruel, but it was just a shock and like a double-take. Owell lol.

* Doesn't want to say: "a depiction of the average very 'out-there', strange, TNA fanboy?" ? * Ok I won't. :)

HCollins-TNA1
04-21-2011, 10:23 PM

Well...

You know Flair going to agree to cut his self open and bleed..... Flair bleeding in a Main Event cage match is always bound to happen!!!!

Rich Cranium
04-22-2011, 10:27 AM
That was cool that Roode used a Kimura on Flair being it is a legit MMA move.

eboy
04-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Lockdown was TNA's Best Pay Per view since 2009 by far it had a great pace to it and there was some awesome action

IPOOPINTHEBATH
04-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Nah, No Surrender last year was still the best since I've started paying attention again in the last year or so.