PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone attend the msg house show march 19 saturday night in nyc?

HuGrad
03-20-2011, 09:29 AM
I celebrated my 40th birthday at MSG to see WWE Raw/Wrestlemania tour MArch 19, 2011. It was a pretty good show, although I would have expected to see a little more action. Actually, its 35, but some of my peers round up to the nearest 10.
Did anyone else attend the event and what were your thoughts?

I was intrigued by the pre match interaction with CM Punk and The Miz as they seem like they were friends in real life. They teamed against Randy RKO and "The Jon" Cena in the main event.
We also were treated to a street fight match with Sheamus and HHH and a very up and down grudge match with John Morrisson and Dolph Ziggler (of course, someone said excuse me and it wasnt because they farted).

Talk it up

Mikeyboy7777777
03-20-2011, 10:57 AM
damn i missed something great why is it only in canada and america man damn it

xAzureSkye
03-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah i attended it. It was a really good show tbh, i enjoyed Sunny taking out the Bella Bimbos :D

Rich Cranium
03-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Yeah i attended it. It was a really good show tbh, i enjoyed Sunny taking out the Bella Bimbos :D

You are on a holiday in NY?

Also, Happy belated BDAY HuGrad!

Stomberg21
03-20-2011, 11:10 AM
i wasent at that show but i was at the show in hartford the night before and the same cena and orton vs punk and miz main event. Sheamus was in a street fight but not against hhh, it was byan, and a morrison zigler match.

xAzureSkye
03-20-2011, 11:27 AM
You are on a holiday in NY?

Also, Happy belated BDAY HuGrad!

My dad bought the tickets for us because he had a conference in NY and would be there the whole week so me and my brother and cousin went out with him and we went to the show

Rich Cranium
03-20-2011, 11:29 AM
My dad bought the tickets for us because he had a conference in NY and would be there the whole week so me and my brother and cousin went out with him and we went to the show

Awesome! When in Rome, do as..