PDA

View Full Version : Who in TNA Pumps You Up?

Rich Cranium
03-18-2011, 09:56 PM
When you tune into TNA, who is the person that you cannot wait to see? My vote goes to AJ Styles. I'm not a fan of his mic work but his wrestling imo, overshadows his promos. Followed by a close second would be Robert Roode. Yours?

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 09:59 PM
When you tune into TNA, who is the person that you cannot wait to see? My vote goes to AJ Styles. I'm not a fan of his mic work but his wrestling imo, overshadows his promos. Followed by a close second would be Robert Roode. Yours?

AJ, Kurt and Beer Money

Iron Ape
03-18-2011, 10:15 PM
From a wrestling standpoint, the only guys that I get genuinely excited to see are Angle or Sabin and Shelley (I can't for the life of me seem to bring myself to find "The Phenomenal One" as phenomenal as everyone else seems to find him).

And the only two guys in the company really worth a damn on the mic are Flair and Steiner. They're both pretty damn amazing, though.

Rich Cranium
03-18-2011, 10:20 PM
From a wrestling standpoint, the only guys that I get genuinely excited to see are Angle or Sabin and Shelley (I can't for the life of me seem to bring myself to find "The Phenomenal One" as phenomenal as everyone else seems to find him).

And the only two guys in the company really worth a damn on the mic are Flair and Steiner. They're both pretty damn amazing, though.

I really enjoy Angle, but I've been somewhat thrown off with this whole wedding and kids on the line story that just needs to go away. It was pitiful that they would even allow it on their PPV!

ihearvoices
03-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Well As i stated about The miz on the other post...Once AJ Styles Music Hits it Really Gets me pumped up i think he has one of the Best Theme Songs as for as TNA ANd WWe goes....i Would put The miz and Cody in front of him as far as Music goes..But With no doubt Once AJ styles music hits im all fired up

Saiga
03-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Mr Anderson.

Iron Ape
03-18-2011, 10:52 PM
I really enjoy Angle, but I've been somewhat thrown off with this whole wedding and kids on the line story that just needs to go away. It was pitiful that they would even allow it on their PPV!
Most definitely. The whole thing is a fucking travesty. It's easily the worst wrestling angle to come along in years.

alexrules01
03-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Angle!
And beer Money to hear "BEER!.................... MONEY!"
but i dont watch TNA anymore

evilgenius780
03-18-2011, 11:09 PM
On the rare occasions I do watch TNA, I look foward to seeing Kurt Angle and Sting more than anyone, I havent seen much of Foleys TNA work but Ive always been a huge fan as well. Unfortunatly, none of the TNA originals do anything for me. I dont care for Joe or Abyss, and AJ kind of bores me too. I only watch Impact once every 1 or 2 months though.

hankamania83
03-18-2011, 11:24 PM
To anwser the question properly, it would have to be person who gets me pumped, not neccesarly someone I want to see wrestle or talk but someone who gets me pumped. By music or intensity or swagger, is the only way to get pumped when someone comes out.

Rob Van Dam is number one in tna, Mr. Anderson is number two for me imo. I like MCMGs in this category also.

thedag
03-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Roode hands down the best wrestler in TNA. he can wrestle a real match not just spotfest. he is good with the mic.

Bralon23
03-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Roode is definitely one of the best in TNA along with AJ. Flair's promos are always classic. I know this might be unpopular, but when Hogan comes out I always sort of get pumped up just because of his music and because he's Hogan. Matt and Jeff Hardy also do it for me in TNA. When Matt hits the Side Effect, it always makes me hop out of my seat.

6maximum6carnage6
03-19-2011, 01:14 AM
Velvet sky!!!

The Brown One
03-19-2011, 01:35 AM
I already said this in the other forum with a very similar name, but meh:
In order of who I want to see first for each show:
Raw:
* John Morrison: This man without a doubt puts on the best matches in the entire WWE right now, and will give you the match of the night on Raw.
* Daniel Bryan: I tune in to see if hes being used well, by that, I mean wrestling a match with a storyline, rather than a storyline with The Bellas that involves having 2 minute matches. When he does wrestle lengthy matches(lengthy in WWE standards), he demonstrates why hes called the Best Wrestler in the World.
* CM Punk: Hes got it all: Golden mic skills, great in-ring skills, and is now free from The Nexus, who IMO, were slowing him down in his career. They were used so that it seemed that Punk needed The Nexus to win matches, and to take care of his opponents.

Smackdown:
* Alberto Del Rio: Not only is he the future of the WWE, but he is also the man who wrestles the best matches on Friday night Smackdown.
* Dolph Ziggler: His mic skills may not be up to scratch, but Ziggler frequently has the match of the night.
* Rey Mysterio: Despite what many of you say, I still like his promos, and his matches. Several of you talk about Mistico being the future Rey Mysterio, when Mysterio is still here. For an "old guy" he can still move more athletically than most of the roster.

TNA Impact:
* Beer Money: Yes, a tagteam takes it for me on Impact. It may be the combination of their awesome mic work, amazing tagteam wrestling, great singles wrestling ability too, and their attitude.
* AJ Styles: AJ puts on the best singles matches on Impact IMO, when he is being used correctly, and against the right opponent.
* Sting: Despite his age, his wrestling surprises me. He can really move for a 51 year old, and I'm getting a chance to see him compete before he retires, since I didn't have the opportunity to watch his WCW matches.

jethro
03-19-2011, 01:46 AM
AJ Styles,MCMG,Beer Money,Gen Me,RVD and Robbie E

SilverGhost
03-19-2011, 03:08 AM
AJ, MCMG, Angle, Joe, BEER......MONEY!!!!

Oh

I still wait a 2 hour shoot promo with Steiner and Flair! Special guest: Shieky Baby! xD

Justdawg08
03-19-2011, 04:38 AM
All of Fortune
Brian Kendrick
Eric Young
Jay Lethal

A lot of those guys are just temporary names because we haven't seen em in a while and when they come on its like Sweet!

rko619
03-19-2011, 04:41 AM
mcmg beermoney aj

the wrestling shade
03-19-2011, 05:03 AM
Kurt Angle matches with desmond and Aj, they were pure gold and untill now i still watch them

Mikeyboy7777777
03-19-2011, 08:02 AM
fourtune generation me , mcmg, steiner, gunner & murphy, matt morgan, rvd, kurt angle and flair's promo
the people i don't like to see are= ken anderson dont'like him and jeff & matt hardy and rob terry

Bandages
03-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Cant believe no one has said big poppa pump get them 'pumped'! lol

In wrestling terms i like to see Abyss with janice, on the 1% he will accidentally hit someone with her!
Obviously Angle makes every match worth watching as does AJ.

But i still get goosebumps when Flair is on the mic. Even though i think you can understand about 1/3 of what he says he just goes mad and i piss myself laughing. Best thing ive seen of him recently was march 3rd, when HH wins the Cort judgement, Dixie comes out then Rude. Rude says to hogan, 'Who do you think you are?', and flair buts in like a 9 year old saying 'he's my frieeeeeend! couldn't stop laughing.

clrj3514
03-19-2011, 09:43 AM
AJ Styles.

I also like Kurt, when he gets to actually wrestle.

SESAfro
03-19-2011, 10:40 AM
The people that get me pumped?:
-Beer Money
-'The Pope' D'angelo Dinero
-Samoa Joe
-Douglas Williams (Chaos Theory, love it!)
-Eric Young

BoycottTNA
03-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Samoa Joe before he became a mid-card nobody
AJ Styles
Beer Money

Jeff Jarrett in terms of I get so worked up I want to punch something when ever he's on TV

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-19-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm not sure about pumping me up but I do know
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM2-IhvYwx5V_T6OCBDrZOaNrROF-fdtxEya-cXESzelRhV5NU

gets my blood moving in all the right places.;)

SevenCagedTigers
03-19-2011, 01:09 PM
So Cal Val pumps me up with her hottness, but she is never used as an on-air character anymore. Shes been in the wrestling biz for a long time and she never gets included in any of TNA's "originals" storylines. Plus I met her at a comic con and she was really sweet. Plus she's stupid pretty.

KayfabeIsDead
03-19-2011, 02:03 PM
joes music used to pump me up
when he destroying ppl every week
also aj,mcg,and raven

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-19-2011, 05:23 PM
And yes, I mean that in a dirty old man kind of way. My girlfriend won't be in the same room if she comes on screen because as soon as her match is over I am deffinately 'pumped'

steveorton
03-19-2011, 07:55 PM
@IPITS lmfao but so true, I'm jus sayin...

morenacci
03-20-2011, 04:52 AM
The commercial breaks! They pump me up when I watch TNA..
No seriously, I absolutely like Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle. They are world class athletes. They deserve to play in the top leagues. It's a shame that TNA isn't that creative, because they can easely overclass 90% of the WWE- roster.

Wade Barrett
03-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Eric Bischoff.

VKM
03-20-2011, 07:29 PM
AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Sting