PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Claims he's Head of Creative!

Rich Cranium
03-18-2011, 10:34 AM
So what do you make of this?

We reported earlier this week that Eric Bischoff recently received a promotion in TNA and is now the executive producer of TNA programming. Aside from overseeing the production of TNA programming, Bischoff also serves as the point-man between TNA Wrestling and Spike TV.

In another sign that the Bischoff-Hogan regime is on solid ground in TNA, Hulk Hogan is now claiming that he took control of TNA’s creative process three weeks ago.

Hogan had an online exchange this week with former WWE superstar Kizarny, who was asking Hogan why he never got a job opportunity in TNA. Hogan responded:

"@SiNNbODHi just took over creative 3weeks ago,shoot. Now I understand why nobody is using you HH"

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-18-2011, 10:40 AM
If this is indeed the case I think the people (Dixie and staff) at the top of TNA are seriously

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/634409/80465676.jpg

Bodom
03-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Well there goes the TNA fanbois standard defense line of "Bischoff and Hogan don't have any real power you retards!".

PandaMassacre
03-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Well there goes the TNA fanbois standard defense line of "Bischoff and Hogan don't have any real power you retards!".

This made me laugh. It is absolutely true!

Kizarny was cool though. I wish WWE had done more with him.

Rich Cranium
03-18-2011, 10:55 AM
I only remember vignettes from Kizarny and that he married Lawler's ex. Did he have any in ring TV time?

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 10:55 AM
If he took over creative i'd riot

SilverGhost
03-18-2011, 10:56 AM
BiscHoganUsso gets all my blame then.

Bodom
03-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Well it seems he has. So commence your riot.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Well it seems he has. So commence your riot.

isn't he involved with MCW as well?

Rich Cranium
03-18-2011, 11:12 AM
isn't he involved with MCW as well?

What is MCW?

Bodom
03-18-2011, 11:15 AM
What is MCW?

Micro Championship Wrestling.

Midget wrestling

Automatic
03-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

The New Guy
03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
What is MCW?

Micro Championship Wrestling
A new "small people" promotion, that will debut on TrueTV :)

Rich Cranium
03-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Micro Championship Wrestling
A new "small people" promotion, that will debut on TrueTV :)

They should get Hornswoggle for his name notoriety!

ShockMaster
03-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Very happy about this, yet another step closer to them going under.

Jaitsu
03-18-2011, 12:02 PM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

next thing you know we'll find out Victory Road was all his idea

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 12:56 PM

Hornswoggle cutting a promo as either a GM or a wrestler: ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh aahhhhhaaaahhah

Justdawg08
03-18-2011, 01:51 PM
Hogan would be a good mind for the job with his time in the business.

You can't deny success and experience.

Ya'll just a bunch of haters.

SilverGhost
03-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Hogan would be a good mind for the job with his time in the business.

You can't deny success and experience.

Ya'll just a bunch of haters.

How are we haters if the product is bad?

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-18-2011, 01:58 PM
well here comes the fall of TNA....Damn you Hogan

blackout version 1
03-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Hogan a charge of creative! , no wonder T.N.A are now re doing old storylines.

GoldSpirit
03-18-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm going to take a "wait and see" approach.
Why not?
According to the IWC, TNA is ALREADY terrible.
I'm not totally opposed to the idea.
I'm actually quite curious (though I still wonder if this is a work.)
It has to be better than "Tna by committee."
All i can say is, if you are interested in seeing TNA get better at LEAST give it a chance... and I don;t mean a week or two. I'm talking, in a years time, if TNA is doing poorly... or is closed. bingo. there ya go.
But if you are a wrestling fan then I don;t see what problem you would have giving them a chance. Maybe hogan will be fuc*ing GENIUS...who knows. Apparently he made Sting Champ, put AJ back in the title picture...has tossed Hardy (albeit too late.), Daniels is "back", the X Div. looks strong for the first time in a while, the Knockouts seem to be making a comeback... all-in-all it seems, maybe, since Hogan and Bischoff got into their "new" positions, that TNA is taking positive steps.
I say, give them time.
If you want to write them off, go ahead.
Be prepared for the WWE of no competition.
THAT was a great time for wrestling.

SilverGhost
03-18-2011, 02:13 PM
As long as Hogan stays away from the TNA WHC then I guess....

GoldSpirit
03-18-2011, 02:20 PM
and now, it seems, Hogan is NOT in charge of creative.
I waited, I saw... it was bullsh%t.
nice one Terry.

The report states, if anything, Hogan is LESS involved than ever.
So the "good signs" i pointed out, I will now attribute to less involvement by Hogan.
Maybe it's Bischoff's "promotion"?

SilverGhost
03-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Bischoff and Russo are in charge?

the wrestling shade
03-18-2011, 02:24 PM
are you kidding?!??!?!?! onther WWE talent, sorry wont work
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(being sarcastic everyone ^_^)

GoldSpirit
03-18-2011, 02:26 PM
i guess none of know how their decisions get made.
I'd like to sit in on a "creative" meeting there and see how they do it... I'm sure it's ass backwards.
Like '30 Rock' except not funny, and with more egos.

I do, actually, think they have been doing a good job lately...outside of the Hardy debacle, which I think they handled well on Impact this week. Sting's comments were pretty good. And giving AJ some BALLS was rad. He slapped the TASTE out of Bully Rays mouth.

imswm
03-18-2011, 03:42 PM
What is MCW?

In Hogan's instance, Mental Case Wrestling.

How can anyone believe ANYTHING this guy claims anymore??? And how many times is he going to bring up slamming Andre--who's now ballooned to 700 pounds?

The Brown One
03-18-2011, 04:52 PM
It seems like Hogan was just trying to get the attention on himself once more. Its a shame that he has to lie, and pretend that he does more than he does(with a broken back I may add), to keep the spotlight on himself.

thejman93
03-18-2011, 05:03 PM
I just read Impact spoilers for the next 2 weeks and ummm yeah..... no real improvment. There is one really good thing that I won't spoil but definently a step in the right direction.

GoldSpirit
03-18-2011, 06:17 PM
reading spoilers and actually WATCHING the show are two different things.
Is reading the box scores the same as watching a ball game?
or reading a script the same as watching a movie?
There's more to wrestling than the results.
A show can READ as being boring or what have you, but watching it could be really exciting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yq0PejSFDw

GoldSpirit
03-18-2011, 06:22 PM
come on, that's a good match.

xAzureSkye
03-18-2011, 06:47 PM
bye TNA :)

WWTNA Mark
03-18-2011, 06:56 PM
For those who is saying that TNA is becoming bad now, Really? TNA has been bad since 07 with the cheesy, worthless storylines. At least Christian was in the main event scene though. TNA's good years were 2004-06. I just hate how people get on TNA now when there company has been a mess.

HCollins-TNA1
03-18-2011, 07:15 PM
I have said this at least a dozen times....Only creative control Hogan got is whom he works with in storylines.... Thus explains the past push of Jeff Hardy, and current ones with Mr Anderson, and Bully Ray!!!!

BoycottTNA
03-18-2011, 07:20 PM
ugh, does Dixie even know how to run a business?

Just ugh.....

SilverGhost
03-18-2011, 07:21 PM
ugh, does Dixie even know how to run a business?

Just ugh.....

No she doesn't. She just throws things in TNA at random and hoping for the best.

Lowki
03-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Hogan was joking.. He's even said recently that if he he was on creative then he'd have to turn up more often. It was tongue in cheek because that Sinn is pestering him; You should have read the rest of the news post! :P

HCollins-TNA1
03-18-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm with Bobby Hennan wehn it comes to Hogan..... every thing Hogan say isn't believeable....

ShockMaster
03-19-2011, 12:07 AM
I have said this at least a dozen times....Only creative control Hogan got is whom he works with in storylines.... Thus explains the past push of Jeff Hardy, and current ones with Mr Anderson, and Bully Ray!!!!

http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b408/srydudezmybad/Oi.png

WWTNA Mark
03-19-2011, 12:09 AM
HCollins-TNA1 is giving me a fucking headache.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-19-2011, 12:12 AM
Probably said but I'll re-add it for bumpage:

-- Sinn Bodi, the former Kizarny, has been harassing Hulk Hogan on Twitter, asking when he will be brought into TNA. Hogan claims to have taken over TNA creative in his latest post to Bodi… @SiNNbODHi just took over creative 3weeks ago,shoot. Now I understand why nobody is using you HH

-- While he said he was via Twitter above, Hulk Hogan is not in control of TNA creative. Word is that Hogan is less involved than he had been over the last year and that, "he'd have to show up to be running creative."

-- Hogan has been heavily involved in the Micro Championship Wrestling series as we've been reporting.

ShockMaster
03-19-2011, 12:13 AM
HCollins-TNA1 is giving me a fucking headache.

I just added that into my sig, too perfect.

I said sig, I'm such a dick.

Justdawg08
03-19-2011, 04:41 AM
How are we haters if the product is bad?

Who says its bad? Ratings are just as high as they've ever been... according to them they are making money... the product awareness is defiantly higher.

The only way you could ever compare TNA to WWE is if you put TNA on USA Network in place of Raw and watched where the ratings went.

rko619
03-19-2011, 04:50 AM
I only remember vignettes from Kizarny and that he married Lawler's ex. Did he have any in ring TV time?
1match v mvp

Lowki
03-22-2011, 07:16 AM
Who says its bad? Ratings are just as high as they've ever been... according to them they are making money... the product awareness is defiantly higher.

The only way you could ever compare TNA to WWE is if you put TNA on USA Network in place of Raw and watched where the ratings went.
Nice of you to wish death on the USA network like that.

--
has been harassing Hulk Hogan on Twitter, asking when he will be brought into TNA
just took over creative 3weeks ago,shoot. Now I understand why nobody is using you HH

From the news story those are the most important parts. The "shoot" gives it away as a joke.

maar13
03-22-2011, 03:53 PM
It seems like Hogan was just trying to get the attention on himself once more. Its a shame that he has to lie, and pretend that he does more than he does(with a broken back I may add), to keep the spotlight on himself.

Is not sad, is something called "Kayfabe", at least you guys should remember that instead of behaving as a bunch of insiders, serioulsy, do you really believe Hogan is head of creative? Seriously, I believe it in a storyline sense, but nothign more.

The guy is not attracting people towards him, is attracting people towards his current storyline. Is like when John Cena claimed he had a concussion last week and had in-ring action this one.

If you see anything on TNA's employees twitter accounts you should be warned that it might be a kayfabe comment.

Rich Cranium
03-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Is not sad, is something called "Kayfabe", at least you guys should remember that instead of behaving as a bunch of insiders, serioulsy, do you really believe Hogan is head of creative? Seriously, I believe it in a storyline sense, but nothign more.

The guy is not attracting people towards him, is attracting people towards his current storyline. Is like when John Cena claimed he had a concussion last week and had in-ring action this one.

If you see anything on TNA's employees twitter accounts you should be warned that it might be a kayfabe comment.

You know, sometimes when something is said 'outside of work' which includes someone not employed by that company, the lines are blurred between kayfabe and reality.

maar13
03-22-2011, 09:00 PM
You know, sometimes when something is said 'outside of work' which includes someone not employed by that company, the lines are blurred between kayfabe and reality.

And that is exactly my point, that is what Hogan wants and that how he works, yes he might had some words for someone but that does not mean he is actually in charge.

Thing is he and everyone there try to make the line so blurry that some people can't see that pretty muche everything is actually a work.

Is like when Dixie used twitter to anounce things or to start up a feud with Hogan in some capacity, everything Hogan said on twitter was fabricated, same thig with what he said to Sin, it was kayfabe in most of it, I mean he could mean to tell him he does not want him there but for him to be on creative thais hilarious.

If the Jeff Hardy situation at the last PPV had happened under my watch, I wouldn't be bragging about my role at "Creative".

He might have an input in the storyline but nothing more.

Is like when everyone complains about the Bishoff/Hogan regime like they make the calls all over TNA. Come on, that was not true at the time and you know it, only thing is most peope got cought up with that storyline and they chose to believe it instead of realising that the ones to blame are the real crweative team (who ever that is) and the owner of the company for having so little faith on her employees.