PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice this?

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 06:51 AM
I was re-watching the opening segment of last night's Impact, and during the "commercial break" or in this case a black screen, some writing came on, I had enough time to read it and I came accross in reading who the producer was and it said Nate Dogg like the rapper and the date says March 16, 2011 a day after the rapper died. I just found that weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Zdb99dn28

Pause the video at the 12:16 mark and look at the last line (at the very bottom) before the date and there's where I saw the name, tell me what you think...

Stinger187
03-18-2011, 07:43 AM
thats f**king weird!

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 08:10 AM
thats f**king weird!

i was totally going wtf?!?!?!?!

t34mplayer
03-18-2011, 08:31 AM
thats f**king weird!

too right!!!!

alexrules01
03-18-2011, 08:55 AM
is it just me or his hogan a shit heel? Like he tries so hard to get heat, then he plays for the crowd :S
He reminds me of the new Lucky cannon hahah... trying to play a heel but failing

Oh, and the nate dogg thing is totally f'd

Bodom
03-18-2011, 09:08 AM
I just watched watched a bit of that video and Immortal's theme has got to be the worst thing I've ever heard.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 09:15 AM
is it just me or his hogan a shit heel? Like he tries so hard to get heat, then he plays for the crowd :S
He reminds me of the new Lucky cannon hahah... trying to play a heel but failing

Oh, and the nate dogg thing is totally f'd

he can't get the heat he got back in wcw

I just watched watched a bit of that video and Immortal's theme has got to be the worst thing I've ever heard.

did you notice the nate dogg thing i referenced? I think Immortal's theme is a remix of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USlMPTnxR-4 and the nWo theme

Bodom
03-18-2011, 09:17 AM
I honestly couldn't make it to the Nate Dogg reference, but I hope it was a R.I.P of some kind.

Dax
03-18-2011, 09:26 AM
LMAO! Another thing I noticed, after AJ says "carry the load", a few fans are cracking up over the statement in the background.

I saw what you were talking about around 12:16 - I've no idea what it could be unless the producers name was actually Nate Dogg.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 09:31 AM
I honestly couldn't make it to the Nate Dogg reference, but I hope it was a R.I.P of some kind.

you can skip the shenanigans TNA produced last night to the 12:16 mark

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 09:32 AM
LMAO! Another thing I noticed, after AJ says "carry the load", a few fans are cracking up over the statement in the background.

I saw what you were talking about around 12:16 - I've no idea what it could be unless the producers name was actually Nate Dogg.

never heard of another guy named Nate Dogg

Rich Cranium
03-18-2011, 09:44 AM

The only Nate Dogg I know of is the late rapper-singer.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 09:50 AM
The only Nate Dogg I know of is the late rapper-singer.

that's the same for me, i just wonder why the f*ck did they name him as a TNA producer?

FaceOfSpades
03-18-2011, 10:55 AM
On youtube there is a vid that says ringside radio hosted by nate dogg. Might be 2 diff doggs, but R.I.P. To the greatest hook man in hip hop ever. He will be missed

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 10:59 AM
On youtube there is a vid that says ringside radio hosted by nate dogg. Might be 2 diff doggs, but R.I.P. To the greatest hook man in hip hop ever. He will be missed

all tributes? who really knows

SevenCagedTigers
03-18-2011, 11:20 AM
he can't get the heat he got back in wcw

did you notice the nate dogg thing i referenced? I think Immortal's theme is a remix of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USlMPTnxR-4 and the nWo theme

If I remember correctly, Hogan's theme in TNA is actually from one of the WCW video games from back in the day, because WWE held the copyrights to Hogan's theme, but TNA wanted one similar to it so... there you go.

I would have to do some research, but I'm pretty sure its taken from one of the WCW video games where they used generic entrance themes. That says a lot about TNA. Mr. Anderson and Flair's themes are also rip-offs of WWE themes, FYI.

Bodom
03-18-2011, 11:23 AM
That says a lot about TNA. Mr. Anderson and Flair's themes are also rip-offs of WWE themes, FYI.

Flair's always used " Also sprach Zarathustra" so it's kinda not a WWE rip-off.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 11:34 AM
If I remember correctly, Hogan's theme in TNA is actually from one of the WCW video games from back in the day, because WWE held the copyrights to Hogan's theme, but TNA wanted one similar to it so... there you go.

I would have to do some research, but I'm pretty sure its taken from one of the WCW video games where they used generic entrance themes. That says a lot about TNA. Mr. Anderson and Flair's themes are also rip-offs of WWE themes, FYI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdP-W037PcQ
compare the intro to the last video with the nWo theme

Bodom
03-18-2011, 11:35 AM

It's like my ears are being raped.

Rich Cranium
03-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Flair's always used " Also sprach Zarathustra" so it's kinda not a WWE rip-off.

It's a rip-off from 2001 A Space Odyssey!

ShockMaster
03-18-2011, 12:03 PM

Such a shitty ripoff.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 12:48 PM
It's like my ears are being raped.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

merhardt03
03-18-2011, 05:06 PM
any other similar video??? i just noticed this thread, and now the video's been removed by the user. im actually intrigued to see it for myself.

thedag
03-18-2011, 05:44 PM

ever person named nate call themself nate dogg.

Lowki
03-18-2011, 07:31 PM
I missed it because it's been taken down. Did you screen cap it and did it say that he was a producer?? :S

If it's that nate dogg they may have put it in after his death (when the impact was sent to the network ready to air.)

THEKEVINBRAND
03-18-2011, 08:11 PM
any other similar video??? i just noticed this thread, and now the video's been removed by the user. im actually intrigued to see it for myself.

they re-uploaded it and took that stuff out i guess it was a mistake on their end