PDA

View Full Version : TNA should be called TNR

VKM
03-17-2011, 06:09 PM
TNA has fallen terribly since the last three years. And i started taking a lot of thought to it all. I decide that it should be called T.N.R...which means....

Total Nonstop Retards!!!

Discuss...

K-Jammin
03-17-2011, 06:55 PM
It's catchy, i like it!

THEKEVINBRAND
03-17-2011, 06:57 PM
TNA has fallen terribly since the last three years. And i started taking a lot of thought to it all. I decide that it should be called T.N.R...which means....

Total Nonstop Retards!!!

Discuss...

WWE = Worst Wrestling Ever

HHHBK
03-17-2011, 07:11 PM
WWE = Worst Wrestling Ever
yea thats why wwe lets clearly drugged up guys go and main event a match....

and WWE's wrestling matches have clearly gotten better and the product as a whole has improved, and TNA gets on the right direction again and then pull some kind of stupid crap.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-17-2011, 07:17 PM
yea thats why wwe lets clearly drugged up guys go and main event a match....

and WWE's wrestling matches have clearly gotten better and the product as a whole has improved, and TNA gets on the right direction again and then pull some kind of stupid crap.

they tend to want to forget the past, WWE is gonna stay PG and all the great wrestlers will be nowhere to be found after WrestleMania, and they still let dummies host Raw even if its not every week

HHHBK
03-17-2011, 07:24 PM
they tend to want to forget the past, WWE is gonna stay PG and all the great wrestlers will be nowhere to be found after WrestleMania, and they still let dummies host Raw even if its not every week

Well Tna likes to remind us of the past alot, good and bad. But i have to disagree with you i think WWE is gonna try a new direction, signing Mistico, Bryan Danielson, Tyler Black, and the youth movement. I just think it will be different, of course the "great" wrestlers will be gone you can't help that they will all go away after awhile.

Bodom
03-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Another of these "TNA Sucks!" threads?

There are plenty of other threads for you to discuss on how terrible this company is. CLOSED