PDA

View Full Version : Nba

HCollins-TNA1
03-16-2011, 11:02 PM
Wonder if it will be the rematch 20 years in the making in the NBA finals????
Bulls vs Lakers?????

hankamania83
03-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Im a huge Nba fan, and im a huge Lakers fan. Its tough for me to say whos gana make it in the east, I predicted a finals rematch with the Celtics, but they aint looking so hot sense that trade. Bulls playing hard and good but I just dont think they can match up with Celtics or Heat in a 7 game series. Im gana stick with my prediction Lakers vs Celtics and I say Lakers in 6.....go Lake Show Babayyyyy

HCollins-TNA1
03-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Im a huge Nba fan, and im a huge Lakers fan. Its tough for me to say whos gana make it in the east, I predicted a finals rematch with the Celtics, but they aint looking so hot sense that trade. Bulls playing hard and good but I just dont think they can match up with Celtics or Heat in a 7 game series. Im gana stick with my prediction Lakers vs Celtics and I say Lakers in 6.....go Lake Show Babayyyyy

Lots of people is comparing the Bulls to that of the 90s......
I am a Bulls fan, my brother like the Lakers.... then my nephew likes Miami.......Hoping for the Bulls myself if it the Lakers in the west hope history repeats itself like it did 1991..... so really don't care who comes from the west....

hankamania83
03-16-2011, 11:56 PM
I would compair the Bulls more to the 09 & 10 Cavs, I dont see any resemblance to the Bulls dynasty. I dont hate them or nothing I just think their lack of depth will show in the playoffs.
But I cant wait till the playoffs start its ganna be the best playoffs of alltime, all these top teams are so equally matched. Their will be some classics mark my words.

el gabo
03-17-2011, 11:10 AM
I would compair the Bulls more to the 09 & 10 Cavs, I dont see any resemblance to the Bulls dynasty. I dont hate them or nothing I just think their lack of depth will show in the playoffs.
But I cant wait till the playoffs start its ganna be the best playoffs of alltime, all these top teams are so equally matched. Their will be some classics mark my words.

Yeah, but remember they have just added Boozer to the mix so it takes a bit for them to gel and they have done that very well extremely fast. I really think Rose should be MVP he has been ridiculous this year.

Oklahoma should get much better too.

I think Dallas has a shot in the West.

thejman93
03-17-2011, 12:58 PM
Sadly I'm a Sixxers fan; they're going to the playoffs but only to be chrushed by Boston/Miami/Chicago.

thedominator92
03-23-2011, 11:02 AM
Sadly I'm a Sixxers fan; they're going to the playoffs but only to be chrushed by Boston/Miami/Chicago.

I'm a cavs fan. The only thing we got going is two top ten picks. Hopefully we end up with J. Sully and Jimmer. A man can dream...

WWTNA Mark
03-23-2011, 02:50 PM

They have no chance in hell.

thejman93
03-23-2011, 02:57 PM
They have no chance in hell.

If they can defend the perimiter they might have a chance vs. Miami; they've played the C's tight 3 times this year and beat them once so you never know.

HCollins-TNA1
03-23-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm ready for Bulls and Spurs in the finals!!!!!
But will take the Lakers too so it can be a repeat of 1991 but with Phil on the opposite side!!!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-24-2011, 10:05 AM
IPEEINTHESHOWER is a Lakers fan so he is hoping for a repeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTUbirMNL4

Rich Cranium
03-24-2011, 10:57 AM
IPEEINTHESHOWER is a Lakers fan so he is hoping for a repeat

I knew you were soft for Cali! ;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-24-2011, 11:27 AM
I knew you were soft for Cali! ;)

Yeah, its kind of strange. Usually I'm a fan of Ohio sports teams but after years and years of disappointment from the Indians and Browns I don't have any more love to give to the city of Cleveland. It's hard being a Cleveland fan but like we always say "there's always next year."

thejman93
03-25-2011, 10:28 AM
but like we always say "there's always next year."

That's our motto in Philly too...

thedominator92
03-25-2011, 11:07 AM
Yeah, its kind of strange. Usually I'm a fan of Ohio sports teams but after years and years of disappointment from the Indians and Browns I don't have any more love to give to the city of Cleveland. It's hard being a Cleveland fan but like we always say "there's always next year."

As long as your not one of those Cleveland Steelers bandwagon fans...

KJ PUNK
04-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Go Grizzlies!!! ;) haha

HCollins-TNA1
04-21-2011, 10:49 PM
1 more win my Chicago Bulls go on to Round 2 in the NBA Playoffs

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 11:11 PM
1 more win my Chicago Bulls go on to Round 2 in the NBA Playoffs

Fuck Derrick Rose and Chicago! :p New York Knicks really have no chance against Boston tbh. Well there is always next year for my Knicks to go to the finals! :D

HCollins-TNA1
04-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Fuck Derrick Rose and Chicago! :p New York Knicks really have no chance against Boston tbh. Well there is always next year for my Knicks to go to the finals! :D

I think the Knicks will do things next year, don't know how much, but they should be able to do more next year!!!!

thejman93
04-22-2011, 12:04 PM

I'm in the same efed as a Knick and Yankee fan????

WWTNA Mark
04-22-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm in the same efed as a Knick and Yankee fan????

Damn skippy. :D

thejman93
04-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Damn skippy. :D

sigh..........:D

jwt15
04-22-2011, 12:52 PM
The Knicks cant win because Melo cant play Defense. Lakers/Bulls in te finals or Thunder/Bulls

hankamania83
04-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Im still sayin Lakers ~ Celtics in the finals but this 2nd round is going to be awesome to watch.

HCollins-TNA1
04-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Bulls vs Lakers?????

Looking good for my Bulls as long as they fall to the Hawks like almost always..... The past few years they either struggled or lost to Atlanta when they play them in the playoffs....

KJ PUNK
05-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Round 2 baby!!!
http://www.opposingviews.com/attachments/0005/1208/grizzlies.gif?1274466687

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 04:31 PM
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/thingstodo/miami-heat-25.jpg

^^^^I'm pulling for them! So far, they are beating Boston right now and if they keep it up, we just might do it! :)

KJ PUNK
05-01-2011, 04:52 PM

^^^^I'm pulling for them! So far, they are beating Boston right now and if they keep it up, we just might do it! :)

Of course they're winning. The fix is in.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Of course they're winning. Theyare the three kings.

Fixed for the truth!!!

thedominator92
05-01-2011, 06:22 PM

Yeah I'm sure that by the cHeat winning, that glorified shithole of New Jersey will really benefit;)

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Yeah I'm sure that by the cHeat winning, that glorified shithole of New Jersey will really benefit;)

Too bad Cleavland won't! :p

thedominator92
05-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Too bad Cleavland won't! :p

http://memegenerator.net/instance/7582302

thejman93
05-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Grizzlies-Hawks NBA Finals FTW! :D

HCollins-TNA1
05-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Grizzlies-Hawks NBA Finals FTW! :D

That could happen?????

With Lakers losing and the Bulls losing last night, who knows????

KJ PUNK
05-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Man that 3OT game last night was fun! Place was nuts!

68wPayne
05-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Man that 3OT game last night was fun! Place was nuts!

That was one hell of a game, Believe Memphis

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v7vLg5edf_M/TbyzKQ3jTrI/AAAAAAAAEAY/ZzPnSR6qmS8/s1600/believe+memphis.jpg

Go Grizz all the way

thejman93
05-10-2011, 01:01 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v7vLg5edf_M/TbyzKQ3jTrI/AAAAAAAAEAY/ZzPnSR6qmS8/s1600/believe+memphis.jpg

Go Grizz all the way

I'm rooting for whichever team comes out of that series. It's nice to see young teams succeed during the playoffs; that gives me hope for my 6ers next year.

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Heat 3

Boston 1

Lets go Heat!!!

thejman93
05-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Heat 3

Boston 1

Lets go Heat!!!

I thought you were a Knick fan? Don't be afrontrunner.

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 02:24 PM
I thought you were a Knick fan? Don't be afrontrunner.

I have to cheer for somebody! lol I'm not a Heat fan but I can't stand Boston. lol

KJ PUNK
05-10-2011, 04:18 PM

Go Grizz all the way

Yeah it was! I've now got two "Growl Towels" that they give at the playoff games, one white and one gold. Hopefully I'll end up getting a baby blue one and a Beale St Blue one. ;) I didn't get home until 4 and it was well worth it!

HCollins-TNA1
05-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Bulls vs Lakers?????

So much for 20 years in the making..... But my Bulls is still alive and my favorites.....

HCollins-TNA1
05-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Why am I so happy oh yeah..... My Bulls beating Miami last night.....

Moe21
05-17-2011, 12:35 AM
Why am I so happy oh yeah..... My Bulls beating Miami last night.....

All I could say last night was Da Bulls!!! I hope they sweep the heat and Rose plays like he did last night through the series and the finals!!

chunkkynutzzz
05-17-2011, 01:05 AM
I'm calling it THUNDER VS BULLS IN THE FINALS...BULLS ALL THE WAY TO THE SHIP...(knicks are my team but what can ya do!)

North Vegas Benny
05-17-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm calling it THUNDER VS BULLS IN THE FINALS...BULLS ALL THE WAY TO THE SHIP...(knicks are my team but what can ya do!)

Thunder have to beat Dallas first and the way they handled the 2x reigning champs I don't see that happening. But I'm also saying Bulls all the way.

HCollins-TNA1
05-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Thunder have to beat Dallas first and the way they handled the 2x reigning champs I don't see that happening. But I'm also saying Bulls all the way.

I'm sorta thinking Bulls and Mavericks myself!!!!!

hankamania83
05-19-2011, 05:12 PM
i have never been so far off on all my NBA predictions in my life....dont mean to toot my own horn but, from 2000-2006 i picked at least one team that made it to the finals at the begining of each season, in 07 i was wrong with the Cavs and the Spurs going, but i was right with 08,09,10...but i was wrong this year....and it seems every other side prediction ive had is way off...i want Dallas to win it all now, but i dont care who wins as long as it isnt the HEAT

HCollins-TNA1
05-20-2011, 09:30 AM
i have never been so far off on all my NBA predictions in my life....dont mean to toot my own horn but, from 2000-2006 i picked at least one team that made it to the finals at the begining of each season, in 07 i was wrong with the Cavs and the Spurs going, but i was right with 08,09,10...but i was wrong this year....and it seems every other side prediction ive had is way off...i want Dallas to win it all now, but i dont care who wins as long as it isnt the HEAT

Yeah I was thinking myself it was going be the 20 year rematch of Lakers/Bulls..... But was wrong.....
Right now I'm siding with Bulls/Mavericks ..... But the past few years been to predictable in the NBA, until last year and this year after all the trades and etc... things changed big time....

HCollins-TNA1
05-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Now the Bulls is out and Oklahoma lost the other night....

It Dallas and Miami..... Would pull for the Heat, but also like Dallas..... So I just going enjoy the series when it starts....

el gabo
06-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Is this a great NBA Finals or what?!

el gabo
06-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Sediously. No one is watching this series? One of the best finals I have seen.

North Vegas Benny
06-09-2011, 11:30 PM
I watched it and yes this is an exciting finals !!!!

HCollins-TNA1
06-10-2011, 12:18 AM
I'm really don't care who wins... Would like to see Dallas finally do it.... But would like to see the Miami with the pay off of having James, Wade and Bosh......
More then likely pulling for Dallas.....

Moe21
06-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Im definitly pulling for the Mavs!! Lebron can go straight to hell! If he wasnt playing for the Heat then I wouldnt care who won but he does so go Mavs!!!

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Is it me or does Lebron seem to not have his head in the game? Just curious because on Thrusday's game, he wasn't playing as himself tbh.

el gabo
06-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Is it me or does Lebron seem to not have his head in the game? Just curious because on Thrusday's game, he wasn't playing as himself tbh.

The guy gets too much heat (no pun intended) for his game. Game 5 he got a fucking triple double, and not a 10 turnovers triple-double and still gets the blame for losing. I get he's not dominating as usual but, the Mavs defense is not easy. He's opened up the court for others to play.

I also don't get the hate man. You choose to work where it is best for you. Loyalty can get you only so far. He wants a ring. Poor planning by the Cavs. A la TNA I would say. You should always have a back-up plan. So I don't blame Lebron for the Cavs fuck up.

That said he's not playing Lebron basketball. He's not being aggressive and driving to the basket as he normally does. But, he has still made up for that in ass. and rebs.

Mavs in 7. Dirk deserves it more than Lebron and Lebron will more than likely have his turn in the near future. Can't wait to see my countryman JJ Barea with a ring too.

North Vegas Benny
06-12-2011, 06:15 PM
The guy gets too much heat (no pun intended) for his game. Game 5 he got a fucking triple double, and not a 10 turnovers triple-double and still gets the blame for losing. I get he's not dominating as usual but, the Mavs defense is not easy. He's opened up the court for others to play.

I also don't get the hate man. You choose to work where it is best for you. Loyalty can get you only so far. He wants a ring. Poor planning by the Cavs. A la TNA I would say. You should always have a back-up plan. So I don't blame Lebron for the Cavs fuck up.

That said he's not playing Lebron basketball. He's not being aggressive and driving to the basket as he normally does. But, he has still made up for that in ass. and rebs.

Mavs in 7. Dirk deserves it more than Lebron and Lebron will more than likely have his turn in the near future.

I think Kidd deserves it more than anybody out there !!!! He has played great basketball his whole career (17 years) and has played more playoff games than anybody in the league but has no rings.

el gabo
06-13-2011, 12:13 PM
I think Kidd deserves it more than anybody out there !!!! He has played great basketball his whole career (17 years) and has played more playoff games than anybody in the league but has no rings.

Yup. 38 years old and still killing the competition. Congrats to him and the Mavs.

S.E. Zero
06-19-2011, 02:00 PM
With so many free agents up for grabs this year, who do you think will jump ship, who will swim in the free agents pool and who will stay?

Here are the Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agents this year:

Key: ETO = Early Termination Option; P = Player Option; T = Team Option

Hawks

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Hilton Armstrong
Jason Collins
Jamal Crawford
Josh Powell
Etan Thomas
Damien Wilkins

Celtics

RESTRICTED
Jeff Green

UNRESTRICTED
Ray Allen (P)
Carlos Arroyo
Glen Davis
Nenad Krstic
Troy Murphy
Sasha Pavlovic
Von Wafer
Delonte West

Bobcats

RESTRICTED
Dante Cunningham
Garrett Temple

UNRESTRICTED
Kwame Brown
Boris Diaw (P)
Dominic McGuire
Nazr Mohammed
Joel Przybilla

Bulls

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Rasual Butler
Brian Scalabrine
Kurt Thomas

Cavs

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Ryan Hollins (P)
Anthony Parker

Mavs

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Jose Juan Barea
Caron Butler
Brian Cardinal
Tyson Chandler
DeShawn Stevenson
Peja Stojakovic

Nuggets

RESTRICTED
Arron Afflalo
Wilson Chandler
Gary Forbes

UNRESTRICTED
Melvin Ely
Kenyon Martin
Nene Hilario (ETO)
J.R. Smith

Pistons

RESTRICTED
Jonas Jerebko
Rodney Stuckey
DaJuan Summers

UNRESTRICTED
Tracy McGrady
Tayshaun Prince
Chris Wilcox

Warriors

RESTRICTED
Reggie Williams

UNRESTRICTED
Louis Amundson (P)
Charlie Bell (ETO)
Acie Law
Al Thornton
Vladimir Radmanovic

Rockets

RESTRICTED
Goran Dragic (T)

UNRESTRICTED
Chuck Hayes
Yao Ming

Pacers

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Mike Dunleavy
T.J. Ford
Jeff Foster
Solomon Jones
Josh McRoberts

Clippers

RESTRICTED
DeAndre Jordan

UNRESTRICTED
Brian Cook (P)
Jamario Moon
Craig Smith

Lakers

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED

Shannon Brown (P)
Theo Ratliff
Joe Smith

Grizzlies

RESTRICTED
Marc Gasol
Hamed Haddadi
Sam Young (T)

UNRESTRICTED
Shane Battier
Leon Powe

Heat

RESTRICTED
Mario Chalmers

UNRESTRICTED
Mike Bibby
Erick Dampier
Eddie House (P)
Juwan Howard
Zydrunas Ilgauskas (P)
James Jones (P)
Jamaal Magloire

To be continued.

S.E. Zero
06-19-2011, 02:05 PM
Bucks

RESTRICTED
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

UNRESTRICTED
Earl Boykins
Michael Redd

T-Wolves

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Sebastian Telfair

Nets

RESTRICTED
Ben Uzoh
Brandan Wright

UNRESTRICTED
Dan Gadzuric
Kris Humphries
Sasha Vujacic
Mario West

Hornets

RESTRICTED
Marco Belinelli
Jason Smith

UNRESTRICTED
Marcus Banks
Aaron Gray (P)
Willie Green
Carl Landry
D.J. Mbenga
David West (ETO)

Knicks

RESTRICTED
Derrick Brown

UNRESTRICTED
Anthony Carter
Jared Jeffries
Roger Mason
Ronny Turiaf (P)
Shawne Williams
Shelden Williams

Thunder

RESTRICTED
Daequan Cook

UNRESTRICTED
None

Magic

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Malik Allen
Earl Clark
Jason Richardson

76ers

RESTRICTED
Antonio Daniels
Spencer Hawes
Thaddeus Young

UNRESTRICTED
Tony Battie
Jason Kapono
Darius Songaila

Suns

RESTRICTED
Aaron Brooks

UNRESTRICTED
Grant Hill
Mickael Pietrus (P)

T-Blazers

RESTRICTED
Patrick Mills
Greg Oden

UNRESTRICTED
None

Kings

RESTRICTED
Darnell Jackson
Pooh Jeter (T)
Marcus Thornton

UNRESTRICTED
Samuel Dalembert
Marquis Daniels

Spurs

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Tim Duncan (ETO)
Steve Novak
Chris Quinn

Raptors

RESTRICTED
Joey Dorsey
Sonny Weems
Julian Wright

UNRESTRICTED
Alexis Ajinca
Leandro Barbosa (P)
Reggie Evans

Jazz

RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Francisco Elson
Kyrylo Fesenko
Andrei Kirilenko
C.J. Miles (T)
Ronnie Price
Earl Watson

and

Wizards

RESTRICTED
Othyus Jeffers
Larry Owens
Hamady Ndiaye
Mustafa Shakur
Yi Jianlian
Nick Young

UNRESTRICTED
Maurice Evans
Josh Howard

thejman93
06-19-2011, 02:13 PM
76ers

RESTRICTED
Antonio Daniels
Spencer Hawes
Thaddeus Young

UNRESTRICTED
Tony Battie
Jason Kapono
Darius Songaila

We gotta sign Thad Yound and, if we can't find a better option at center, Spencer Hawes. Also....TRADE ANDRE IGUODALA!