PDA

View Full Version : TNA and wwe forums running neck to neck????

GoldSpirit
03-16-2011, 03:13 PM
I'll give it to TNA for at least THIS.
Since Victory Road this forum has been running neck to neck with the WWE's as far as number of viewers.
Amazing.
It usually hovers around 14 viewers at any one time.
Good one on ya, TNA.
(now commence berating me.... example: "Yeah but this isn't a GOOD thing. TNA really screwed it's fans. This is bush league." etc. and I agree. but oh well, at least people are talking. good times. hahha.)

ihearvoices
03-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Im telling you Guys Impact will have some good Views Just off the fact alot of people Want to see if Tna will Address what happen Sunday or Where will the storyline Go now that Jeff is out the Picture for now

Automatic
03-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I doubt it if they get a lot more viewers, the spoilers are already out, but yeah man TNA is beating the WWE forum as is type.

Nay_Than
03-16-2011, 04:16 PM
I know its unlikely, but what if this was the blessing TNA was looking for?

Would be rather funny if they got like 1.6 ratins from now on :L!

ihearvoices
03-16-2011, 04:17 PM
I doubt it if they get a lot more viewers, the spoilers are already out, but yeah man TNA is beating the WWE forum as is type.

But Not Everyone Reads Spoilers So it cant Really go off that

ihearvoices
03-16-2011, 04:18 PM
I know its unlikely, but what if this was the blessing TNA was looking for?

Would be rather funny if they got like 1.6 ratins from now on :L!

It could happen HAHA only if they play their Cards right but i doubt it

Necroyeti
03-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah but this isn't a GOOD thing. TNA really screwed it's fans. This is bu-

Wait, fuck that shit.

This subforum has been comedy gold since Sunday.

SilverGhost
03-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Yeah but this isn't a GOOD thing. TNA really screwed it's fans. This is bu-

Wait, fuck that shit.

This subforum has been comedy gold since Sunday.

From LOLTNA to WATTHEFUKLOLTNA right?

Bodom
03-16-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty sure TNA itself isn't the cause. I blame that Collins guy (and SG).

SilverGhost
03-16-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm pretty sure TNA itself isn't the cause. I blame that Collins guy.

Fixed! xDFUCK YOU BODOM!

Bodom
03-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Fixed! xDFUCK YOU BODOM!

I had it right the first time ;)

Robstar
03-16-2011, 05:17 PM
People love to see carnage - I'm not talking good ol' rasslin' carnage - more like rubberneckers at a car wreck. And that's what's attracting people. Jeff Hardly = Charlie Sheen. We are watching and waiting for the inevitable

HCollins-TNA1
03-16-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm pretty sure TNA itself isn't the cause. I blame that Collins guy (and SG).

Well thank you for the credit!!!!!

Iron Ape
03-16-2011, 05:23 PM
People love to see carnage - I'm not talking good ol' rasslin' carnage - more like rubberneckers at a car wreck. And that's what's attracting people. Jeff Hardly = Charlie Sheen. We are watching and waiting for the inevitable
The Charlie Sheen comparison is pretty appropriate, only his coke mania delivers infinitely more hilarity than his awful sitcom (though the "Charlie Sheen is entertaining" ship sailed last week, I think), whereas Jeff's altered states just resulted in a flashy fire-hall full of disappointed welfare recipients.

Lowki
03-16-2011, 06:17 PM
The difference is that people are actually viewing the WWE threads. TNA is getting 99.9% abuse.

They say any publicity is good publicity but everyone in there has watched TNA and most of the "new" viewers to that section are just berating the product.

el gabo
03-17-2011, 06:32 AM
The difference is that people are actually viewing the WWE threads. TNA is getting 99.9% abuse.

They say any publicity is good publicity but everyone in there has watched TNA and most of the "new" viewers to that section are just berating the product.

I noticed that the TNA forum has had MUCH more viewers than usual, but unfortunately judging by the spoilers, they haven't taken their heads out of their asses. Won't say why, but they just keep them coming (stupid decisions.)

Lowki
03-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Yeah they did increase, mainly most of the regular WWE readers "crossing the line" to rip into VR ending. I agree though, as soon as i saw Bully Ray involved in the main event picture it just furthered my reasoning to stop watching.

el gabo
03-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Yeah they did increase, mainly most of the regular WWE readers "crossing the line" to rip into VR ending. I agree though, as soon as i saw Bully Ray involved in the main event picture it just furthered my reasoning to stop watching.

Not only that but, a "flip of the switch heel turn" is long overdue with the next PPV's mainevent. Oh well....

Rich Cranium
03-17-2011, 10:22 AM
I used to like the Dudley's but Bully Ray as a singles wrestler, I find boring!

HCollins-TNA1
03-17-2011, 10:25 AM
That the way the Dudleys or 3D was in WWE when they was sepetated there....
D-Von was regulated to a ring preacher and Bubba had a main event run, and tagged up with Spike.....

Rich Cranium
03-17-2011, 10:31 AM
They should of stayed as a tag team. I liked the TNA segment when they emptied a bag full of all their past tag title accomplishments excluding no federations!

KayfabeIsDead
03-17-2011, 11:34 AM
tna sucks :p

el gabo
03-17-2011, 12:02 PM
tna sucks :p

Great insight and deep analysis.

Lowki
03-17-2011, 07:05 PM
I think this has more to do with Bubba sucking. He is just a douche. D'von's reverend gimmick was actually better than Bubba. All i can remember about Bubbas run as a singles wrestler in WWE was him "sticking up for people" backstage against Triple H (oxymoron as Bubba is a huge bully in real life) and the start of the bubba bomb.
D'von introduced Batista. Tag team; yay. Singles; Meh.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-17-2011, 07:07 PM

spoilers don't mean anything to me really, you have to watch the program to understand the spoilers, on the dirt sheets they don't provide the play by play spoilers

HCollins-TNA1
03-17-2011, 07:53 PM
spoilers don't mean anything to me really, you have to watch the program to understand the spoilers, on the dirt sheets they don't provide the play by play spoilers

One can get confused through the spoilers..... Where as watching the actual show you see what really went down.... Not a summary that is half complete..... same with any wrestling that is taped weeks ahead....