PDA

View Full Version : Total Divas HQ

Pages : [1] 2 3

xAzureSkye
08-12-2010, 04:22 PM
ok so yeah this is for our Diva fans, you can discuss anything you want about the WWE Divas, however you are not permitted to post spoilers in the comments.. you can talk about all things related to WWE Divas :D

TheOnlyLentonLees
08-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Anybody else feel like WWE needs to pull a Chyna with Beth Phoenix? Maybe it's the WWE-PG that doesn't want men beating up women, but I'd love to see her move up to wrestling male superstars! She has the ability, she has the mic. skills. She's a little awkward sometimes in the ring, but I think it's because she has to deal with making a good match with crappy divas! Give her some time against some men are see how she can perform! I'd love to see her in MITB, more Royal Rumbles, even an Elimination Chamber. I think she'd be over huge with female watchers!

ch.brooks24
08-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Not a fan of seeing Male vs Female wrestling. Just doesnt do it for me. My thoughts on some of the Divas:

Eve Torres: I dont know what it is, but theres something that I just DONT like about her. It sounds as if shes got a good background and shes definitely has the look (athletic, sexy) but I just cant get into her for some reason.

Alicia Fox: I would've never thought she would make a good champion, but I was wrong. Granted she still has a lot of polishing to do both on the mic and in the ring, but I can definitely see her having a good run.

Kelly Kelly: She'll never be taken seriously in WWE as anything more then just a pretty face. I think WWE really wants her to be their "IT" girl but theres a problem.. she doesnt have that "IT" factor.

Tiffany: Im suprised they didnt try to keep her in a GM role as she came off really well on ECW as GM. I havent really seen too much of her as far as wrestling goes so I wont comment on that.

LayCool: They're suprisingly good as a duo. I just wish they would stop making it seem as if Michelle is the "big dog" and Layla is the "pup" that follows her every move. No chance of that happening tho as Mrs. Callaway has too much pull backstage and they want her to be the next Trish Stratus.

Bella Twins: If I was granted one wish from a magic genie.. oh man!

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-13-2010, 10:49 AM
wwe really needs to bring in real womans wresters theres a few good ones beth melina michelle some are just there as eye candy and cant wrestle shit and now they are doing auditons or something for divas these days wtf

eyehatecena
08-13-2010, 10:08 PM
I think its sad they have Gail Kim, yet only use her to make the others look ok in the ring. Melina and Beth are the only other one other than Gail that can put on a good show without having to be carried by someone else.
WWE justs needs to lure some women away from TNA- Angelina Love, Daffeny, Sarita...etc

Robstar
08-14-2010, 07:03 PM
I think it's a total waste if WWE releases Tiffany - they should really be releasing that idiot husband of hers.

I love Beth Pheonix and Natalya - women who actually LOOK the goods, not just overgrown gymnasts like Kelly Kelly or Michelle McCool. Alicia Fox has game, so does Layla. Maryse has a lot of personality AND looks good and can get around the ring a bit but I think she'll work better for a while as Dibiase's foil. Gail Kim is hot and probably the best worker of the women.

I would love to see Awesome Kong in WWE doing a program with Beth Pheonix, but I know WWE would never hire her. Shame.

Absinthe
08-14-2010, 07:23 PM
I am not a fan of woman's wrestling. But I did like Mickie James, it was a shame she was released

eyehatecena
08-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I forgot about Natalya- just wish she was wrestling more(I am just glad they are using her at all). I agree Maryse should just stick with Dibiase. But WWE is gonna do what they want- put the titles on the ones that are hot but can not wrestle. The ones that actually can wrestle get the titles for very short times.

AGEOFFALL
08-21-2010, 03:28 AM
poor Jillian she'll never get another title run again.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-21-2010, 11:31 AM
i totally forgot about natalya and serena they where actually wrestlers them selves but they arent getting showcased enough though if they do the woman's division would improve alot

AGEOFFALL
08-22-2010, 03:43 AM
Layla is my favorite.

eyehatecena
08-22-2010, 09:34 PM
I still think that if the WWE wants to have a credible womens division, they need to steal some of the women from TNA(except for Lacey Von Erich) and actually let the women they have now- like Gail Kim, Beth, Serena, Nattie win matches instead of putting over the women with questionable talent- like Fox, Mayres, Kelly, Eve

rebeccabroussard
08-23-2010, 04:11 PM
Does anyone remember when they had Victoria, Jazz, Trish, and Lita? The women's division was good then. Even back when it was Jacqueline and ivory. That was great compared to the crap WWE has now. I like beth and natalya though.

Oh and the bella twins suck :)

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 06:27 PM
I've never been a fan of woman's wrestling, I just can't get interested in it what so ever, I believe they have a place in Pro Wrestling but only as valets/managers/(on screen girlfriends)/trouble causing groupies

eyehatecena
08-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Does anyone remember when they had Victoria, Jazz, Trish, and Lita? The women's division was good then. Even back when it was Jacqueline and ivory. That was great compared to the crap WWE has now. I like beth and natalya though.

Oh and the bella twins suck :)
You forgot Molly too and Gail Kim came in around that time too. Its a shame they are not using her correctly.

rebeccabroussard
08-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Remember when molly and the hurricane were together? what did she call herself?

Gail Kim is good. She is a great asset to the company and should be a champion.

DarkSide
08-24-2010, 12:16 PM
The Divas get too much stick nowadays. They are not used enough to build credible matches, but saying that, as it is a small division they should really know each other now.

Gail Kim is probably the most best out of the lot although underused.

But Layla is sooohot she makes my pants feel funny. :)

zyuhas
08-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I forgot about Natalya- just wish she was wrestling more(I am just glad they are using her at all). I agree Maryse should just stick with Dibiase. But WWE is gonna do what they want- put the titles on the ones that are hot but can not wrestle. The ones that actually can wrestle get the titles for very short times.

You really think Maryse cant wrestle?

eyehatecena
08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Barely can wrestle- but better Eve, the Bellas and a few others.. I will say she is one of the hottest....argh I forgot what Molly went by when she was with the Hurricane.
I actually hope they stick Layla with Kaval to help him get even more over than he is now. I thought it was gonna be horrible having her and McCool with Kaval on NXT...but it works. Just as long as it does not make Kaval look stupid.

AGEOFFALL
08-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Barely can wrestle- but better Eve, the Bellas and a few others.. I will say she is one of the hottest....argh I forgot what Molly went by when she was with the Hurricane.

I think it was Mighty Molly.

jethro
08-25-2010, 02:04 AM
My favourite are Layla and Eve torres,I've watch Layla match and shes quick.
As for Eve I admit she botched moves here and there but she actually can wrestle compare to Kelly kelly,Eve trained hard but thats just me(and the fact that she born same year as me heh)

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-25-2010, 10:23 AM
I think Michelle McCool is the best Diva in the WWE at the moment, I think she is the only one who is constantly on the ball, I was never a fan of hers as a face but since she turned heel she has got her gimmick and her character completely nailed and her partnership with Layla has been very entertaining, I loved the Mickie James angle and its the first Diva angle I actually liked since Mickie and Trish

sbachan
08-25-2010, 09:34 PM
With WWE's PG rating, does this mean no more Divas in playboy??? I would really love to see some of the newer ones in PB like Eve, Rosa, Kelly, etc.

SilverGhost
08-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Nope. Unless Vince is aroused.

AGEOFFALL
08-25-2010, 09:49 PM
If only that were to happen.

sbachan
08-25-2010, 09:52 PM
oh and layla too :D

SilverGhost
08-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Not going to happen. If the divas want to be in playboy, they should part ways with the WWE or go to TNA.

AGEOFFALL
08-25-2010, 10:14 PM
I also blame Linda for this.

SilverGhost
08-25-2010, 10:15 PM
Yeah. Dam campaign run.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-26-2010, 07:57 AM
If you've seen one Diva naked you've seen them all, they are all just clones of each other and not really as hot as you could really hope to find, being skinny is the only real quality they need to have to qualify for Diva status

Bodom
08-26-2010, 08:27 AM
I also blame Linda for this.

Yeah they stopped doing the Payboy shoots when they went PG. So really if you're going to blame anybody, blame John Cena. He's the one that originally recommended to Vince they change to a PG product

SgtGohan
08-26-2010, 08:33 AM
title is misleading:P

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-26-2010, 11:02 AM
the ones i would like to see are eve, natlaya, layla and the bellas but with wwe in pg it could be a few years before they get out of it so looks like it wont happen till then unless they get out of pg after lindas campgian

SilverGhost
08-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Kelly Kelly in Playboy would be VERY nice xD

sbachan
08-26-2010, 08:49 PM
kelly kelly and natalya mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8==D~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robstar
08-26-2010, 11:26 PM
title is misleading:P

My thoughts exactly. There's plenty of girls willing to take their clothes off for Playboy, just make believe they are Divas, lol.

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 12:17 AM
All of them.

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 12:47 AM
I wasn't a fan of Michelle McCool at first but she grew on me.

RKOViper
08-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Natalya and Serena (whyyyyyyyy release her!) are the only ones I liked watching.

RKOViper
08-27-2010, 10:25 AM
The Divas wore granny suits the other week. I don't see any playboy involvement anytime soon. STUPID STUPID STUPID kids trying to take over WWE. WWE is for us adults!!! Kids, go watch pokemon or whatever you pre-puberty lot watch!

Warmachine
08-27-2010, 01:44 PM
The matches are too short and terrible and the title pictures are somewhat a mess, it seems like if youre a diva you can just debut and be considered as the number 1 contender for which ever championship....back in the day there were actual story lines real heated fueds, they would cut decent promo's be even decent manager's or valet's (Yea maryse do something for ted once in a while to stop his losing streak) they are good to look at but the thing is the divas of yesterday knew how to wrestle, unlike today's kick, punch, finisher, pin type of match but you had divas that were technical, highflying etc. and if these divas have wrestling talent theyve gotta show it!!!, it seems everytime wwe has a divas match i tend to go get something to drink so i can watch the next match which could be mediocre as well but there is actual wrestling in it as well....

my bad if it went too long... bottom line vince hire divasfor their wrestling ability not just for what makes you pitch a tent in ur pants... and if that last line sounded cheezy my bad as well

rebeccabroussard
08-27-2010, 01:48 PM
THANK U!!!! Women's wrestling has turned to crap over the last 5 years. Seriously, who wants to watch the bella twins in a match. Half of the women's roster sucks. Only a few are good and they are the ones that are underused.

SilverGhost
08-27-2010, 03:01 PM
The Divas wore granny suits the other week. I don't see any playboy involvement anytime soon. STUPID STUPID STUPID kids trying to take over WWE. WWE is for us adults!!! Kids, go watch pokemon or whatever you pre-puberty lot watch!

Pokemon now is crap and Cartoon Network (here in the US) is turning reality TV. The only good shows are in the night and parents won't allow kids to stay up at night. DARN!!!!!!!!! wrestling is screwed!!!!

The Welsh Warrior
08-27-2010, 03:04 PM
The divas division has never been the same since trish left but wwe needs skilled divas not the usreless models they have got

Robstar
08-27-2010, 10:35 PM
The Divas should have one title only and the whole diva roster should be non-brand specific. Otherwise they're just spread too thin

Warmachine
08-27-2010, 11:14 PM
The Divas should have one title only and the whole diva roster should be non-brand specific. Otherwise they're just spread too thin

good point , as far as i see it each brand has 3 divas who are seriously getting turns with the title, the other divas are either there for commerical reasons (bellas) or to job or put other divas over to the crowd (gail kim)...

Robstar
08-27-2010, 11:36 PM
good point , as far as i see it each brand has 3 divas who are seriously getting turns with the title, the other divas are either there for commerical reasons (bellas) or to job or put other divas over to the crowd (gail kim)...

Yeah I wish they would give the belt to Kim. She is probably their best worker. Make the Bellas valets or something, get Natalya in there and bring back Beth!

jcdirk41
08-28-2010, 06:23 AM
i agree the divas wrestiling is dead. They botch moves really bad, and they just suck to watch. dont get me wrong they are nice to stare at and watch, but not to wrestle. the only ones that i could say are actually good at wrestlibg is michelle mccool and kelly kelly. the rest are horrible.

xAzureSkye
08-28-2010, 10:30 AM
the problem with the WWE is that they don't listen to what the Diva fans want, i mean Vince makes them put on shit 1 minute matches & the crowd can't get into them.. & they always revolve the titles around the same few Divas, Jillian, Natalya & Gail Kim are most deserving of a title run, but instead they had a fuzzball & a cocky slut as Diva Champion..

they push the Divas that can't wrestle & make the decent ones sit around doing nothing or walking to the ring & doing nothing.. if they hadn't have released all the good Divas (Mickie, Katie, Serena & Savannah) they could have had a good division, similar to the one back from 2000 - 2006

the divas division is not yet dead, but pretty soon fans will lose interest in them & eventually the Diva division will be gone from WWE, much like what happened back in 1990, the creative team need to smarten up before it's too late

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-28-2010, 11:14 AM
The divas matches have not been that great since the days of lita and trish i think. I havent been a fan of these two titles for the womans division seems there is no need for it. They should unify the titles and maybe one day bring back the cruiserweight title that it replaced before. The matches have been very short and quite boring alot of the time espically on raw. the need to unify the titles i say

SgtGohan
08-28-2010, 11:19 AM
dont care, never watch them anyway

Warmachine
08-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Ok so the war of words has gotten old, how would i solve which gimmick of being flawless, beautiful, title holders belongs to which group?

Tag team BRA AND PANTIES MATCH!!!

Warmachine
08-28-2010, 11:41 PM
dont care, never watch them anyway

yea, it might not be a prob if you don't watch it but sometimes there are eps of raw or SD with good matches continuously then BAM! a divas match and all the fun of watching the show is gone, wwe should at least do something to keep up the intensity of the events

Robstar
08-29-2010, 12:14 AM
I'd have Layla and Velvet Sky come over to my house to "sort it all out", lol

SilverGhost
08-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Tag Team bra and panties match in a chocolate pool.

ceetee
08-29-2010, 01:34 AM
Tna is doing away with The whole beautiful people group to try and make their division better probably now that WWE has lay-cool. Tna is just trying to hypen shit up, being pathetic lol

AGEOFFALL
08-29-2010, 02:53 AM
So don't give a damn about this battle of the words between both sides. The Beautiful People might have been the original between both but now Lay-cool has surpassed TBP in terms of relativity. Without Angelina TBP is nothing.

AGEOFFALL
08-29-2010, 02:54 AM
Bathroom break.

TLK
08-29-2010, 03:48 AM
If there ever was a encounter with TBP and Lay-cool (By the way i think the WWE is being lame and lazy by giving daft psuedo names for Tag Team alliances. Jeri-show, Show-miz etc) If it came to actual wrestling ability. TBP would have the edge as Lauren (Angelina) and Jamie (Velvet) have actual wrestling backgrounds and in term of Championship titles Velvet has held Multiple championship Titles in various Indy promotions as well. Lay-cool were both in the Diva searches McCool did not win but Layla did but that did not involve wrestling. Yes Velvet was also part of the diva search as well and was a plant in WWE shows and wrestled a few times there.

But getting to the point. TBP have natural chemsitry and an edge to them and they are over with the fans whether as heels or faces. The angles they have had made the Knockouts Division more watchable at the time and their fueds with Kong, Roxxi and ODB and made them standout from the Divas. Lay-cool come across as false, lack the edge and the Piggy James segment was awful.

So TBP would win hands down. And my reasons are their wrestling ability, carrying out their angles better and despite Velvet being one very hot chick, she has one fine ass. On youtube Velvet and daffney talk about the divas abd you can see how hot velvet is.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-29-2010, 04:29 AM
I'm not a fan what so ever of womans Wrestling but I honestly have been very entertained by both The Beautiful People and LayCool, I've no doubts LayCool are a rip off of TBP but thats not to say they haven't been better, D-Generation X where a rip off of the nWo but the original group of Michaels, Triple H and Chyna (and when Rude was with them too) in my opinion where the best

The Watcher
08-29-2010, 05:02 AM
Lay-Cool (terrible name BTW) were created as WWEs answer to the Beautiful People, unfortunately neither of Lay-Cool are as hot or as talented.

Angelina & Velvet can both wrestle, Layla & Mcool can not, its that simple, and the sooner they stop allowing Lay-Cool mic time the happier I'll be.

Necroyeti
08-29-2010, 07:20 AM
Remember that episode of South Park where Paris Hilton challenges Mr. Slave to a whore-off? Yeah, I'd have them do that.

jwt15
08-29-2010, 11:14 AM
They arnt getting rid with TBP if anything WWE will take laycool of if the shots keep coming Layla has already said she is deleteing her Twitter because of all the people who also see how much of bad ripoff they are to TBP

Warmachine
08-29-2010, 11:22 AM
Remember that episode of South Park where Paris Hilton challenges Mr. Slave to a whore-off? Yeah, I'd have them do that.

Ahh man the ending to that was nasty, it might solve the problem tho

Jamie66
08-29-2010, 11:28 AM
The Divas are there to turn guys on, but now that it is PG they can't even do that, either get rid of the pretty girl image...OR bring in Awesome Kong and start a real division.

SilverGhost
08-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Its been dead when the past Divas left! I miss Trish, Lita, and Torrie! T-T

maddogg336
08-29-2010, 02:31 PM
omg dude who cares about yo explation ou typed all that for what

maddogg336
08-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Lay-Cool (terrible name BTW) were created as WWEs answer to the Beautiful People, unfortunately neither of Lay-Cool are as hot or as talented.

Angelina & Velvet can both wrestle, Layla & Mcool can not, its that simple, and the sooner they stop allowing Lay-Cool mic time the happier I'll be.

Im pretty sure layla is the sexiest wrestler there is or as u would say the hottest and im pretty sure angelina love looks like a dragqueen

jwt15
08-29-2010, 03:41 PM
No Love/Sky 10000000000000000000X hotter than LayCool and Love looks nothing like a drag queen

Warmachine
08-29-2010, 03:46 PM
omg dude who cares about yo explation ou typed all that for what

i dunno maybe ask why you bother'd to comment who cares bout yo explation ou typed all that for what

SilverGhost
08-29-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm going to say....TBP>Lay-Cool

TBP has wrestling skill and beauty. Lay-Cool has just beauty and the lack of brains.

Bogart
08-29-2010, 05:12 PM
@Jamie66 I agree.

Bogart
08-29-2010, 05:16 PM
A real fight on a real street, no cameras. Then separate Lay-Cool because they suck or just put Angelina and Michelle together since they're the hotter ones.

chaos75
08-29-2010, 10:58 PM
I would like to see Laycool get thrashed by TBP just to shut them up. The only good promos they do are when they're with Kaval and even they aren't "flawless"

Robstar
08-29-2010, 11:20 PM
A real fight on a real street, no cameras. Then separate Lay-Cool because they suck or just put Angelina and Michelle together since they're the hotter ones.

Seriously? Dude? I am SO the other way - I do like Angelina, but come on - Velvet is so much hotter!!! (That's the only Beautiful People IMO) Same with Layla, that little pocket rocket is just too freakin' hot!

eyehatecena
08-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Laycool is a ripoff of the TBP, WWE can not come up with much original stuff. While i will agree Layla is very hot. Angelina and Velvet are much hotter and actually look believable in the ring. Actually any womans wrestler in TNA, except for Lacey, are much better wrestlers than most of the women in the WWE(with the exception of Gail Kim, Beth, Melina of course)

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-30-2010, 11:17 AM
good old fashioned bra and panties match everyones a winner lol

eyehatecena
08-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Well yeah that would be even better.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-30-2010, 11:40 AM
or as Joey Styles would say ' CATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'

eyehatecena
08-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Somebody needs to put Joey back behind the mic- and this would be the perfect start

djsoulslayer
08-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Not just dead but is continually being buried even deeper with every match.

AGEOFFALL
08-31-2010, 02:22 AM
Well at least there will be only one unified champion come Night Of Champions.

AGEOFFALL
08-31-2010, 02:41 AM
Sorry to say this but Layla is the hottest.

AGEOFFALL
08-31-2010, 02:50 AM
Pokemon now is crap and Cartoon Network (here in the US) is turning reality TV. The only good shows are in the night and parents won't allow kids to stay up at night. DARN!!!!!!!!! wrestling is screwed!!!!

CNReal? It's all about adult swim.

SilverGhost
08-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Adult Swim is kinda going down the hole (from the last time I saw) but I still believe Adult Swim>CN

KellyKellysOtherHalf
09-02-2010, 06:02 AM
kelly kelly and natalya mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8==D~~~~~~~~~~~~

That would be great :D

SilverGhost
09-02-2010, 10:43 PM
That would be great :D

If WWE weren't all PG.

Kid_Gangsta
10-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Lets get straight to it. Lets say we dump ALL of the WWE Divas into one big bowl. Now, out of that bowl lets pick out all of the divas that can wrestle/cut a promo

1. Beth Phoenix

2. Gail Kim

3. Melina

4. Natalya

Just 4 WWE Divas have that total package. Now lets list the remender of the WWE Divas that just suck.

1. Alicia Fox

2 & 3. the Bella Twins

4. Kelly Kelly

5 & 6. LayCool

7. Mayrse

8. Rosa Mendez

9. Tiffany

Do you see that? 9 of the 13 WWE Divas are just terrible. The F'ed up part about this is those 9
WWE Divas are the ones that are getting pushes, wining championships, and etc while those 4 WWE Divas are just eyecandy. Now you are in charge of talent relations or w/e. What would you do with the current WWE Divas roster? Me personally i would fire ALL of them and hire ACTUAL WOMEN WRESTLERS off the indys or whatever and start from scratch but thats just me. Give me your feedback on this situation. http://i53.tinypic.com/rsfmmb.gif

jwt15
10-05-2010, 09:09 PM
The diva are just terrabile imo I mean its not just them though its lack of direction from Creative the last real storyline I remember in the divas is Piggy James which was terriable but IDK what I'd do but bring back Torrie, Lita, and Trish nuff said :)

The KANEROONIE!!!
10-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Allow me to shed some light on this...

1. Beth Phoenix has been injured... she still hasn't made her return to TV yet...

2. Gail Kim really, really needs to be used.

3. Melina isn't getting pushed? Damn... must've missed that last title run...

4. Natalya has a slight case of manface, not eye candy material.

Now for the others. I agree with you on the wrestling ability of all of them EXCEPT for Michelle McCool. She's actually quite the athlete. And I honestly used to hate her. Most people just hate her these days because she "Stole AJ Styles' move"... but again, maybe I'm wrong. I'm just a guy with a laptop...

jwt15
10-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Dont forget she and Layla riped of TBP

Kid_Gangsta
10-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Beth Phoenix is a multi time womens champion. they should look to her to carry the divas division like they do with cena/orton. and yes Melina has gotten her little "summer push" but what is she doing now? is she in any major feuds? nope, shes gonna be in lumberjill matches and random tag matches for now. instead of having laycool vs Natalya they could of had a face Melina vs a heel Natalya for the tittle. thats never been done b4.

chaos75
10-05-2010, 09:56 PM
I bet you Natalya is going to win the title at a PPV and the next RAW Bret Hart is going to hand the title to her like he did with Hart Dynasty.

We need Beth Phoenix back!

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Current state for the Diva's division: dead but it can be revived.

People, we can make it better!

Freder
10-06-2010, 12:08 AM
I'd love to see the Diva name removed. It is just so tied with pathetic eye candy now. Calling them Women wrestlers or female wrestlers is fine. TNA's use of Knockouts is exceptionally good with the double meaning.

Next, I'd get rid of about 8 of them, while hiring ones that can actually wrestle from Shimmer (and maybe Wrestlicious... if any of them can wrestle have yet to make it through a full episode without becoming ill.) Even FCW/NXT 3 has possibilities. Naomi looks like she can wrestle, not that the show even bothers having wrestling matches any more.

I'd try and get some respect by giving them actual last names. How many Divas has WWE had over the years that you can name, but don't know the character's last name? Going back to Chyna, Lita, and even earlier up to nowadays, it seems more than half of them aren't even given a full name. That shows how little they are respected.

Next, I'd give them actual matches that last more than 2 minutes, and have them wrestle. And set up storylines rather than say oh, who hasn't been champ in more than 10 months? Fine they are number 1 contenders, now flip a coin to see if they win the title.

And those that remain would be given the ultimatum, perform well or be replaced. (Actually Vince seems to already give them that ultimatum, however it doesn't extend to any area that would be televised)

Freder
10-06-2010, 12:13 AM
By the way, TNA is also guilty of the no last name thing to an extent. With unusual names it can work (Edge for example) but picture a wrestler called Mike or Bob with no last name. You'd be saying wtf? Why, because dozens of wrestlers can have that name. Here's an interesting one, in the early years of TNA they had dancers with one name. They got so uncreative they recycled. One of the dancers was Chelsea, a completely different person than the Chelsea they have now.

ObscureRessurection
10-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Beth Phoenix is a dominant force in the WWE, but I doubt that would even save the Diva division. Just look at Natalya... She lost to Michelle Mccool, and Natalya almost has the same build an in-ring ability as Beth Phoenix does. It was very hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that a twig beat Natalya. If you used reality Mccool should have lost the title that night. I guess WWE puked all over their reality approach with that one. I mainly believe that the diva division is suffering inside of the WWE because they revolved their storylines around their sexuality, and a huge load of violence was put into their storylines back then. Unfortunately there are a lot of lines you can not really cross within the world of wrestling when it comes to women wrestlers.

We will not see the the Diva division being treated properly until' the WWE hires more writers an split them up invidually to the Main event Writers, Midcard Writers, and Diva Writers. Not just one team... That way each guy will get their chance to shine an if this WWE deal goes forth then we will see more hours of WWE wrestling, and they could stretch it out for each writers storyline to be given the chance to be noticed on live television. But for now guys.. You will have to turn to your video games if you have them or protest like everybody did for Bryan Danielson an demand that the Diva division get a fair share of spotlight an storylines.

merhardt03
10-06-2010, 01:47 AM
When was the womens division any good anyway. It had a highlight in 2002 but other than that... At least we dont have bull nakona or bertha fayes ... O how i hated the division of early 90s

TNA Ambassador
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
I was actually hoping that they would use Tamina more, she has the in ring skills and ofcourse she will need mic experience but I guess the WWE has no patience.

xAzureSkye
10-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Dont forget she and Layla riped of TBP

don't forget TBP ripped off Vince's Devils

Kid_Gangsta
10-06-2010, 12:06 PM
I was actually hoping that they would use Tamina more, she has the in ring skills and ofcourse she will need mic experience but I guess the WWE has no patience.
http://i53.tinypic.com/55qao2.gif i forgot all bout Tamina. see theres another WWE Diva that has that package but, what is she doing right now?

Belzova
11-03-2010, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ETY1R_2rLI&feature=related

Weren't the diva matches so much funner looking back then? xD

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 09:07 PM
When WWE decided to put their Divas in the steel cage, I said yes! Finally!

I believe Victoria was in it.

Belzova
11-03-2010, 09:11 PM
When WWE decided to put their Divas in the steel cage, I said yes! Finally!

I believe Victoria was in it.

Victoria was my idol. That was an amazing moment.

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Especially when they actually wrestled ala Lita, Gail Kim

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 09:14 PM

'03 I think.

Raw Roulette.

Thats all I know. I liked that WWE finally put Divas in a cage but that was for one night.

Belzova
11-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Especially when they actually wrestled ala Lita, Gail Kim

I hope Lita comes back soon. The WWE needs her, and Gail Kim needs actual competition. xD

Kid_Gangsta
11-03-2010, 09:21 PM
YES, Diva matches were the shyt back then. they were intense and best of all, they were LONG. nowadays Diva matches are 1, 2 minutes long tops and all i can think about is --> http://i53.tinypic.com/6gvuyr.gif and to think this WHOLE Divas thing started with Torrie Wilson. smh

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 09:22 PM
I hope Lita comes back soon. The WWE needs her, and Gail Kim needs actual competition. xD

Ring rust!

Or if Gail is suddenly wrestling like the Eye Candies.

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 09:23 PM
YES, Diva matches were the shyt back then. they were intense and best of all, they were LONG. nowadays Diva matches are 1, 2 minutes long tops and all i can think about is --> http://i53.tinypic.com/6gvuyr.gif and to think this WHOLE Divas thing started with Torrie Wilson. smh

Torrie can go in the ring. Just girly.

Belzova
11-03-2010, 09:24 PM

They make for great bathroom breaks nowadays. If the Divas did more powerbombs, sidewalk slams, moonsaults, an so on then I will be thrilled about a Divas match but they can barely do a slap without botching it.

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 09:28 PM
They make for great bathroom breaks nowadays. If the Divas did more powerbombs, sidewalk slams, moonsaults, an so on then I will be thrilled about a Divas match but they can barely do a slap without botching it.

Trish and Lita<3

Bodom
11-03-2010, 09:29 PM

I miss the days where a Womens match would Main Event a show.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 09:30 PM

Gail Kim needs to appear on TV more than once every 3 months first

Belzova
11-03-2010, 09:41 PM
I miss the days where a Womens match would Main Event a show.

I wonder if a divas match HAS really main evented a show before.. My memory is blurry.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I wonder if a divas match HAS really main evented a show before.. My memory is blurry.

Monday Night Raw. Stephanie McMahon vs Lita for the Womens Championship

Kid_Gangsta
11-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Torrie can go in the ring. Just girly.

really? when i i think of Torrie Wilson, i think of GAB poster and Thanksgiving Gravy matches. And how can i forget that stupid dog that she carried around >_>

Bodom
11-03-2010, 09:55 PM
really? when i i think of Torrie Wilson, i think of GAB poster and Thanksgiving Gravy matches. And how can i forget that stupid dog that she carried around >_>

Really? Because I totally think of some magazine *wink* *wink*

RaydenZombie
11-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Really? Because I totally think of some magazine *wink* *wink*

Woooo!

-Claps.-

Is it playboy?

Bodom
11-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Woooo!

-Claps.-

Is it playboy?

I'll give you a hint. It's the opposite of no

Kid_Gangsta
11-03-2010, 11:38 PM
my eyes have just seen the glory of Torrie Wilson's goodies. http://i51.tinypic.com/315fuqr.gif thank you WWE and Playboy

xAzureSkye
11-04-2010, 11:34 AM
i always watched to see Jazz & Trish.. & on Smackdown i lived for Torrie Wilson!

Bodom
11-04-2010, 11:44 AM
my eyes have just seen the glory of Torrie Wilson's goodies. http://i51.tinypic.com/315fuqr.gif thank you WWE and Playboy

Just? Good lord man they've been out there for years :p

Belzova
11-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Uhhhh..........................

SilverGhost
11-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Uhhhh..........................

What? Something on my shirt?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-04-2010, 12:36 PM
This is a played out melody. The Diva's of today are obviously incapable of holding a candle to the likes of those who were present in that Video that was posted in the first comment on this forum. Perhaps the Diva's today do not train regularly like the Diva's of the past did. That is why they 'tend to botch things more, and always seem sloppy when the get on the rope, slide into the ring, or even look goofy while running. It is not the WWE's fault. These Diva's poor determination is to blame for this. An before you even bring this up as an attack response to me I am already aware of Gail Kim. They most likely never use her much because she would make their Diva's look second rate. The last match I remember from Gail Kim she was trying to make the match fast paced an ended up getting herself knocked out. But that is just my thought on this matter.

SilverGhost
11-04-2010, 12:41 PM
This is a played out melody. The Diva's of today are obviously incapable of holding a candle to the likes of those who were present in that Video that was posted in the first comment on this forum. Perhaps the Diva's today do not train regularly like the Diva's of the past did. That is why they 'tend to botch things more, and always seem sloppy when the get on the rope, slide into the ring, or even look goofy while running. It is not the WWE's fault. These Diva's poor determination is to blame for this. An before you even bring this up as an attack response to me I am already aware of Gail Kim. They most likely never use her much because she would make their Diva's look second rate. The last match I remember from Gail Kim she was trying to make the match fast paced an ended up getting herself knocked out. But that is just my thought on this matter.

I agree here. Diva's matches aren't like back then. Back then you saw improvements and you were actually impressed. Now its like these girls aren't doing it right or aren't strong enough.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-04-2010, 01:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aGAmz_9Kz8&feature=related

SilverGhost
11-04-2010, 02:45 PM
I thought you meant batteries.

IrkenInvader
11-04-2010, 03:48 PM

They botched dumping a bucket.

Bodom
11-04-2010, 03:51 PM
They botched dumping a bucket.

If it was full of water i'd understand........but it had f'n glitter in it!!!!

IrkenInvader
11-04-2010, 03:55 PM
If it was full of water i'd understand........but it had f'n glitter in it!!!!

Even worse Vickie had to stand there looking stupid until they picked it up and did it the right way.

Belzova
11-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Even worse Vickie had to stand there looking stupid until they picked it up and did it the right way.

Poor Vickie. I think Gail Kim was the one with the bucket during that moment.

IrkenInvader
11-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Poor Vickie. I think Gail Kim was the one with the bucket during that moment.

Yeah but Eve had to pick it up and redo it. I think Gail was angry and just wanted to hit V with the bucket.

Belzova
11-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Yeah but Eve had to pick it up and redo it. I think Gail was angry and just wanted to hit V with the bucket.

Perfect save Irken! Bravo! lol

Gail Kim was just angry that is all! But seriously you may be on to something. She looked pretty serious when she chunked that bucket at Vickie with the glitter still inside of it.

IrkenInvader
07-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Bump...........

IrkenInvader
07-03-2011, 11:23 PM
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/xsfcdf1exi0n6x3qo5r.jpg

CMRyder
07-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Layla is hot. That is all.

IrkenInvader
07-03-2011, 11:26 PM
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/sigpic201845_7.jpg

Necroyeti
07-03-2011, 11:30 PM
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/sigpic201845_7.jpg
Oh god, this NEEDS to be an internet meme. So much better than The Rock Block.
http://i.imgur.com/ZGlRI.jpg

SilverGhost
07-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Oh god, this NEEDS to be an internet meme. So much better than The Rock Block.
http://i.imgur.com/ZGlRI.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON THIS THREAD TILL I SAW THAT FROM YOU NECRO! 4chan has its moments lol

SilverGhost
07-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Thread stuck by the way.

IrkenInvader
07-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Thread stuck by the way.

This thread was already sticky.

xAzureSkye
07-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Bump...........

ha after 4 months

HeelTurn
07-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Theres a diva thread? wow news to me

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2011, 04:37 PM
AJ and Kaitlyn rule. They make up for the lack of Layla since she's injured :)

HeelTurn
07-04-2011, 04:38 PM
AJ and Kaitlyn rule. They make up for the lack of Layla since she's injured :)

Yeah kaitlyn is a terrible wrestler, but those thighs...

Enforcer23
07-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Theres a diva thread? wow news to me

same were did this come from hahahaha not what i thought..i want trish back end of discussion

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2011, 04:40 PM

I have to say, IMO she's improved since NXT. But yeah, I prefer watching her for her looks more than anything else :p

xAzureSkye
07-04-2011, 04:41 PM
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd436/definingxbeautyx/06_Quetaro.jpg

HeelTurn
07-04-2011, 04:44 PM
http://www.tiptoptens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/kelly-kelly.jpg

Automatic
07-04-2011, 04:46 PM
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd436/definingxbeautyx/06_Quetaro.jpg

lol.

They will kill you.

xAzureSkye
07-04-2011, 04:47 PM
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6915/20061112trinityqx9.jpg

HeelTurn
07-04-2011, 04:47 PM
They will kill you.

Everyone has to go sometime lol

xAzureSkye
07-04-2011, 04:48 PM
They will kill you.

at least i can go out with a bang ;)

Automatic
07-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Everyone has to go sometime lol

Well if you die between those thighs you've done your job allright.

Tomsta666
07-04-2011, 04:55 PM
The divas aint got shit on the knockouts.

HeelTurn
07-04-2011, 04:56 PM

The 2 best KOs are former divas.

xAzureSkye
07-04-2011, 05:01 PM

All the Knockouts (except for 3) used to be WWE Divas........

HeelTurn
07-05-2011, 01:41 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_oqs5j5nVCIA/SqFpPdBWHlI/AAAAAAAAMvg/tC5oeuTzebY/santino%20fun.JPG

I miss Glamarella lol

Tommy Thunder
07-05-2011, 01:58 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_oqs5j5nVCIA/SqFpPdBWHlI/AAAAAAAAMvg/tC5oeuTzebY/santino%20fun.JPG

I miss Glamarella lol

Ahhh, back when Santino wasn't a joke...
I hope they re-visit this partnership sometime in the future.
On a side note: WWE had plans to start a sitcom starring Santino and Beth. I wonder if we'll see that when the WWE network launches in the future?

jethro
07-05-2011, 09:22 PM
I love eve torres

xAzureSkye
07-07-2011, 07:27 AM
I'm so glad Gail Kim slammed the creative team, they have treated her like crap. When she returned in 2009 and attacked McCool & Maryse i thought she would get the Divas title.. but instead she was left to job to Maryse, Alicia Fox and Michelle.

SESAfro
07-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Beth + Gail = Love.

HeelTurn
07-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Beth, Natalya and Gail = best wrestlers
Kelly, Kaitlyn and Layla = the hottest

maar13
07-07-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm so glad Gail Kim slammed the creative team, they have treated her like crap. When she returned in 2009 and attacked McCool & Maryse i thought she would get the Divas title.. but instead she was left to job to Maryse, Alicia Fox and Michelle.

Yes, thing is that they have done that with every Diva for good or bad.

Same happened to Eve, one day out of no where se got her second title reign, the she lost and get lost from Raw only for Kharma to destroy here, which is not bad but the tiem she is not used is bad. Why? because she like the other girls who have no Wrestling background start losing their tune.

Gail had a couple of miss happenings when she debuted, which in reality I attach it more to her opponents to be honest, but that was no reason to limit them at all.

Hopefully someone realize their potential.

And Yes, Knockouts are better right now in my view. Yes, a lot of former divas there, that shows you that in WWE they were wasted.

xAzureSkye
07-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Natalya vs Alicia Fox this past week on WWE Superstars lasted 9 minutes!!!

maar13
07-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Natalya vs Alicia Fox this past week on WWE Superstars lasted 9 minutes!!!

Wow that great, hope to see it over the weekend (Can't sream it from my location with out the help of a proxy), 9 minutes is a right amount of time, do they have commercials on the streaming? How was the crowd? did they looked interested? I really hope so.

xAzureSkye
07-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Wow that great, hope to see it over the weekend (Can't sream it from my location with out the help of a proxy), 9 minutes is a right amount of time, do they have commercials on the streaming? How was the crowd? did they looked interested? I really hope so.

They got really behind Nattie, and gave Alicia some heat at the end after her win. The match is already on YouTube my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qTytVEPyR8

CHRISFLAME
07-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Lets concentrate on getting some of the males over before we start putting Beth Phoenix over with them. They have a lot of work to do as it is. She was her most over when paired with Santino...how about just being creative and doing something WWE doesn't seem capable of doing anymore and giving her a watchable storyline.

WWTNA Mark
07-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Why isn't Nattie getting pushed as the face of the Divas Division? I don't get it. Her and Beth could do wonders for the division.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Why isn't Nattie getting pushed as the face of the Divas Division? I don't get it. Her and Beth could do wonders for the division.

Instead of age before beauty.. it's beauty before age I guess? lol

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 09:06 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1002/her-majesty-has-arrived-fat-lazy-burger-sick-need-a-life-demotivational-poster-1265801906.jpg

xAzureSkye
07-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Great input!

IrkenInvader
07-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Great input!

Its nice to know my opinions are welcomed here.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Its nice to know my opinions are welcomed here.

They usually are. Irkenmania is runnin' wild!

Oh an did any of the Diva's perform this week? I haven't seen a Diva match since Superstars.

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Great input!
Haha. You're getting better. ;)

xAzureSkye
07-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Haha. You're getting better. ;)

I heard something about getting cookies for being good? :D

Dr. Death
07-21-2011, 07:16 AM
I would like to see the WWE do a Divas Tag Team division with tag titles like TNA done, but better. With some of the talent they have in the Divas catagory this shouldn't be to hard to do, even for the WWE creative team.

xAzureSkye
07-21-2011, 11:02 AM
I would like to see the WWE do a Divas Tag Team division with tag titles like TNA done, but better. With some of the talent they have in the Divas catagory this shouldn't be to hard to do, even for the WWE creative team.

They should make another brand and bring in some of the FCW Divas that are already ready for the main roster (Aksana, Naomi, Irina, Tenille, Ivelisse etc) and then create the championship and it can be defended on all 3 brands. I mean they already have a few tag teams in WWE (Bellas, Kelly &Eve, Melina & Maryse, Tamina & Alicia, AJ & Kaitlyn) so they should start pairing up some more Divas

bhavin_patel
07-26-2011, 02:17 PM
The Divas roster is thin, and not with established Diva wrestlers either, for example WWE have lost the likes of for good or for a short time - Layla, Kharma, Michelle McCool, Trish Stratus, Stacy Keibler and Mickie James. They also promote Divas that are not the best wrestlers like Kelly Kelly holding the belt and burying Melina in the process. A wrestling expert thinks that Eve will win the battle royale next week on Raw, could be a heel turn in the process as i dont want to see another boring face vs face ala Cena vs Rey. I would like to see the biggest jobber in WWE currently - Rosa Mendes actually win - why not? I do think a heel is going to win the Battle Royale next week on Raw - my bet is on Alicia Fox (because she and Kelly Kelly exchanged glances on Smackdown) or Maryse. Though i would like to see Beth turn heel again and face off against Kelly. Who is going to win the Battle Royale next week on Raw? Is Kelly Kelly still going to be Divas champion and overcome the winner of the Battle Royale at Summerslam?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-27-2011, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=essT3H3vsYA

If Eve Torres does this weekly on RAW, I have a reason to look forward to the divas wrestling :) Who gives a shit about mic skills or a strong character when all you need to learn how to do is shake some ass and you'll be over as a babyface in no time. :D

So yeah, thoughts on the new taunt by Eve?

SESAfro
07-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Well, it's not new per-say. She used it a year or two ago, according to YouTube, but it was never at that angle. I will say, with a girl with not as much junk in the trunk, she can sure shake it like the best of them. She gets a thumbs up in my books.

68wPayne
07-27-2011, 11:44 PM
oh no...not this again...we already had a whole section on the forum removed cause of this

SilverGhost
07-27-2011, 11:45 PM
oh no...not this again...we already had a whole section on the forum removed cause of this

Lol xD the mystery continues

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:03 AM
That divas match was very entertaining i say keep up the booty popping and ass slapping and I will stop taking bathroom breaks every time a divas match comes on outside of Natalya cause she is actually talented and sexy =)

http://www.todaysfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/WWE-Diva-Natalya-Fashion-Shoot-1.jpg

68wPayne
07-28-2011, 12:15 AM
That divas match was very entertaining i say keep up the booty popping and ass slapping and I will stop taking bathroom breaks every time a divas match comes on outside of Natalya cause she is actually talented and sexy =)

http://www.todaysfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/WWE-Diva-Natalya-Fashion-Shoot-1.jpg

you're heading down a slippery slope (giggity). You know if Irk gets wind of this he'll be here posting pics, then I'll feel the need to respond with more pics, then other people will post pics, then videos, next thing you know it's ANARCHY!!! PORN EVERYWHERE!!!! And it will be glorious

IrkenInvader
07-28-2011, 12:15 AM
Really this is what it takes for you guys to say a Divas match is good?

HolyJose2391
07-28-2011, 12:19 AM
TBOZ will be very happy when he sees this :p

SESAfro
07-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Other than good wrestling? Sadly, yes.

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:26 AM
you're heading down a slippery slope (giggity). You know if Irk gets wind of this he'll be here posting pics, then I'll feel the need to respond with more pics, then other people will post pics, then videos, next thing you know it's ANARCHY!!! PORN EVERYWHERE!!!! And it will be glorious

That would be epic my friend

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:27 AM

When it comes to Raw yep but on superstars that's where the real divas matches happen

TwoTone
07-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Eve looks like John Cena with more hair and slightly bigger tits

IrkenInvader
07-28-2011, 12:39 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Damn,
http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/vickie_guerrero/vickie_guerrero_bikini_C9tcyNg.sized.jpg

HCollins-TNA1
07-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Thank God for WWE.com and you tube and EWN.. I missed this was eating dinner..... when this happen Monday...

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Damn,
http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/vickie_guerrero/vickie_guerrero_bikini_C9tcyNg.sized.jpg

http://balljunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/throwup-gif.gif

IrkenInvader
07-28-2011, 12:49 AM
http://balljunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/throwup-gif.gif
http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/vickie_guerrero/vickie_guerrero_bikini_R2rEQtu.sized.jpg
http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/vickie_guerrero/vickie_guerrero_bikini_e0NsFm4.sized.jpg

ihearvoices
07-28-2011, 12:55 AM
http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/vickie_guerrero/vickie_guerrero_bikini_R2rEQtu.sized.jpg
http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/vickie_guerrero/vickie_guerrero_bikini_e0NsFm4.sized.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkzbpxFVXb1qfkipvo1_500.gif

IrkenInvader
07-28-2011, 12:59 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkzbpxFVXb1qfkipvo1_500.gif

Well thats one less Orton fan in this world.

IrkenInvader
07-28-2011, 01:02 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nkaVQFwYIAY/SV9pFmaIHDI/AAAAAAAAA70/3aI9fFXD-Bg/s400/Vickie+Guerrero.JPG

Lamar8902
07-28-2011, 01:40 AM
Shwing waynes world style

samoan619
07-28-2011, 02:00 AM
Eve Torres has no ass at all.. Let one of the girls with some actual ass to shake it on camera.. She looked like she was trying too hard.. Besides me saying she doesn't look right doing it, doesnt change the fact that I would bash that out no problem..

S.E. Zero
07-28-2011, 02:51 AM
Wasn't there an I dream of Vickie or something thread somewhere?

I'm not against Vickie but when it comes to fine asses hers just doesn't come to mind, for those Vickie lovers that thread was gold and you should cherish and only post pics of her in that thread if it still exists.

Wouldn't it be great for those of us who hurl at the sight of her to enjoy an ass thread without Vickie?

Just sayin'.... ;)

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 04:08 AM
sorry dont get the point of this thread

:)

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 04:09 AM
Eve Torres has no ass at all.. Let one of the girls with some actual ass to shake it on camera.. She looked like she was trying too hard.. Besides me saying she doesn't look right doing it, doesnt change the fact that I would bash that out no problem..

Layla?!?!?!

Siracul
07-28-2011, 04:11 AM
Layla?!?!?!

quoted for awesomness

samoan619
07-28-2011, 04:13 AM
Layla?!?!?!

OMG!! You should book for the WWE hahahaha.. I mean really though.. I would love to have Layla do that week in and week out.. *sighs* Layla is just way too fly..

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 04:16 AM
OMG!! You should book for the WWE hahahaha.. I mean really though.. I would love to have Layla do that week in and week out.. *sighs* Layla is just way too fly..

Injured plus shes a heel. Heels rarely do stuff like that. Fair play she has an amazing bum but she had her chance to use it in the extreme expose but didnt.

Plus Eve = cant wrestle, Layla = Can Wrestle, Layla dosent have to rely on the doing stuff that some divas have to do (Kelly Kelly Stinkface)

SilverGhost
07-28-2011, 04:18 AM
Layla's arse....... *drools*

Siracul
07-28-2011, 04:18 AM
Injured plus shes a heel. Heels rarely do stuff like that. Fair play she has an amazing bum but she had her chance to use it in the extreme expose but didnt.

Plus Eve = cant wrestle, Layla = Can Wrestle, Layla dosent have to rely on the doing stuff that some divas have to do (Kelly Kelly Stinkface)

she used to be a heel
she's now a face
She doesn't have to use it but as a babyface her duty is to please the fans =)
We want booty *clap**clap**clap*clap* we want booty !

samoan619
07-28-2011, 04:19 AM

I hear you for sure, but it doesnt matter to me, Layla is flyest thing in WWE right now.. I know she cant wrestle, but Eve isnt that great of a wrestler IMO anyways.. Eve is sexy though, I will say that and I dont hate her, she's just very stale as a character on tv..

Siracul
07-28-2011, 04:21 AM

U & me brotha !! :D

samoan619
07-28-2011, 04:22 AM

she used to be a heel
she's now a face
She doesn't have to use it but as a babyface her duty is to please the fans =)
We want booty *clap**clap**clap*clap* we want booty !

You guys are awesome, and TDA too.. TDA put the visual in my mind of Layla doin the werk that twerk that in the ring..

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 04:25 AM
I hear you for sure, but it doesnt matter to me, Layla is flyest thing in WWE right now.. I know she cant wrestle, but Eve isnt that great of a wrestler IMO anyways.. Eve is sexy though, I will say that and I dont hate her, she's just very stale as a character on tv..

Lol i meany Layla can wrestle sorry i just woke up lol. Layla is cool plus shes british.

Yeah good point she turned on Michelle McCool so now shes technically a face right?

Eve's character is very mewh but she seems to allow WWE to use her body as much as this PG rating allows it which is the main reason i like her. We need sex in divas matches to make a majority of them interesting and Eve does this to the max of the PG rating.

But knowing McMahon or WWE creative they will turn Layla into that diva that dosnet do anything sexy (Victoria, Molly Holly, Ivory) which would be a massive shame but i can she her becoming a heel when she returns and it wont take full advantage of her 'ASS-ets'

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 04:34 AM
She starts dancing 1:03. This was during her heel run too, but she randomly turned face for just that night in her hometown, and then danced for the fans before being interrupted by some guy that I forgot the name of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-C-D3POO8

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Everyone is a face in there home town or in this ^^^^^^^ case the town she resides in.

Layla isnt American

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 04:40 AM
Everyone is a face in there home town or in this ^^^^^^^ case the town she resides in.

Layla isnt American

Well a hometown is what you call your home, right? We all know that Miami isn't her birth place.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-28-2011, 04:43 AM
Well a hometown is what you call your home, right? We all know that Miami isn't her birth place.

Depends its odd when it comes to WWE there was one guy who was from Alberta, Canada but resides in Atlanta Georgia (i think we all know who that was)

So some peope have two home towns yeah.

Sorry if i sounded like a dick its just that Layla is from England and lets not forget it.

TheBeardOfZeus
07-28-2011, 04:44 AM
I could have seen this spiraling out of control tbh.

But we have had this thread, and it was an excellent moment. Layla doing it would be great too!

clh2285
07-28-2011, 07:12 AM
Well thats one less Orton fan in this world.

god damn...lol

Dr. Death
07-28-2011, 07:41 AM
They should leave that kind of dancing to the "Gentleman" Clubs. It's fun to watch, but I think we have enough smut on TV now. I watch wrestling with my kids and as such we prefer to watch wrestling programs for the wrestling skill of the superstars. The divas' need to start learning how to perform in the ring, and get some skill. The talent of the in ring abilities of the divas has gone downhill rapidly ever since the Fabulous Mula lost the womens championship IMO.

AOF666
07-28-2011, 08:02 AM
Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres can't wrestle so they have resort to cheap parlor tricks. Eve Torres looks like the oldest Diva on the roster, she is not hot at all. Far as Layla not being from Miami, it doesn't matter. Kofi was orginially from Jamaica, even though he is actually from Ghana.

stinger13
07-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Sorry Christopher Daniels, but EVE TORRES has the "Best Moonsault Ever"

maar13
07-28-2011, 11:57 AM

Sorry man but Eve even a as face can wrestle better than Layla as a heel. Just watch their matches form last year.

Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres can't wrestle so they have resort to cheap parlor tricks. Eve Torres looks like the oldest Diva on the roster, she is not hot at all. Far as Layla not being from Miami, it doesn't matter. Kofi was orginially from Jamaica, even though he is actually from Ghana.

Eve is way younger than most of the girls actually, she is 26 and Layla 32.

If you don't find her hot that is OK for me she is and sorry but has way better skills than Layla and Kelly combined, the only reason why Layla got better was because she was partner of Michelle McCool.

68wPayne
07-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Can we get back to talking about Laya. Or some other hotness like Daffney or Christina Von Eerie. MmMmMm Christina Von Eerie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b6pXwK914s

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Layla is hot hot hot, she was the only reason i gave 2 seconds of my time to laycool.

Gameover
07-28-2011, 02:14 PM
I would've liked to see Maryse do that or Stacy Keibler.. Damn.

Brewer 314
07-28-2011, 02:16 PM

That's what I said, for real though Natalya should be the one twerkin'

thejman93
07-28-2011, 02:23 PM

Stu Hart would roll over in his grave..

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-28-2011, 02:25 PM

This had me laughing for some reason. She could suffice seeing as how she has more in the trunk than most of the Diva's on the roster. I think the only one that could trump her booty card is Kharma.

S.E. Zero
07-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Remember to love Straight Edge Zero for this:

I give you Layla

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1014/laylal.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/laylal.jpg/)

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7922/layla2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/layla2.jpg/)

Enjoy ;)

HeelTurn
07-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Remember to love Straight Edge Zero for this:

I give you Layla

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1014/laylal.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/laylal.jpg/)

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7922/layla2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/layla2.jpg/)

Enjoy ;)

Sweet jesus, I bow to you

Siracul
07-28-2011, 03:04 PM
If anyone's gonna post Layla El pics I'm in
http://www.sexywrestlingbabes.net/Pictures/Layla-El/Layla-El-0251.jpg
http://www.sexywrestlingbabes.net/Pictures/Layla-El/Layla-El-0295.jpg
http://www.sexywrestlingbabes.net/Pictures/Layla-El/Layla-El-0271.jpg
Damn after this last one I wanna go to the fucking beach :(

zapphoman
07-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Layla is freakin awesome. If they were going to give to anyone just for looks alone(like they did with Kelly Kelly) they should of gave it to Layla.

maar13
07-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Layla is freakin awesome. If they were going to give to anyone just for looks alone(like they did with Kelly Kelly) they should of gave it to Layla.

They did that already, she was co-champion with McCool and got a good run with it, unfortunately she couldn't keep her momentum going after she defeated McCool because of her knee injury.

Brewer 314
07-28-2011, 05:34 PM
This had me laughing for some reason. She could suffice seeing as how she has more in the trunk than most of the Diva's on the roster. I think the only one that could trump her booty card is Kharma.

Being fat dosen't usually constitute "junk in the trunk" I've seen plenty of fat chicks with flat butts.

Brewer 314
07-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Stu Hart would roll over in his grave..

let him roll!

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-28-2011, 05:48 PM
I love the fact that this thread is about Eve, but we're talking more about Layla and Vickie Guerrero.

You guys are awesome ..... LAYLA!

SESAfro
07-28-2011, 07:00 PM
I love the fact that this thread is about Eve, but we're talking more about Layla and Vickie Guerrero.

You guys are awesome ..... LAYLA!
It's simple. Layla > Vickie > Eve.

This thread made me a very special type of happy.

S.E. Zero
07-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Sweet jesus, I bow to you

Why thank you lol :)

zapphoman
07-28-2011, 07:42 PM
They did that already, she was co-champion with McCool and got a good run with it, unfortunately she couldn't keep her momentum going after she defeated McCool because of her knee injury.

oh yeah. forgot about that.

steveorton
07-29-2011, 08:10 AM
It was bootylicious, I'm jus sayin...

TwoTone
07-30-2011, 12:42 AM
It was bootylicious, I'm jus sayin...

for fucks sake man. you don't have to say your "jus sayin" after every goddamn post

WPack911
07-30-2011, 03:53 AM
I liked Eve's Booty Pop for sure, but as somebody who lives in Miami, FL and has seen A LOT of latina Booty Pop action in person (and some up close and personal ;P) I did not see this huge response for it coming. I guess I am somewhat desensitized to booty shaking and latina ass cause there is so much of it down here. Not a big deal I guess since at the end of the day I still love me a great ass and a good booty shake, just not so surprised by it I guess.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2011, 05:20 AM
THE 'E is great. I'm jus sayin...

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2011, 05:22 AM
And by the way, I fully endorse more of these actions by the WWE's ho train. They can just have fun in the ring and just be themselves, i.e... "cum buckets".

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 06:56 AM
for fucks sake man. you don't have to say your "jus sayin" after every goddamn post

jus sayin at times yeah he does

tnawhat
07-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Well, it's not new per-say. She used it a year or two ago, according to YouTube, but it was never at that angle. I will say, with a girl with not as much junk in the trunk, she can sure shake it like the best of them. She gets a thumbs up in my books.

mmm lovely sig

xAzureSkye
07-30-2011, 10:39 AM
Forget Layla, let's post some Kaitlyn

http://kaitlyn-support.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_003%7E0.jpg

http://kaitlyn-support.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_b2.jpg

IrkenInvader
08-01-2011, 05:02 PM
This thread goes bump in the night.