03-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Does anyone else hate Lucky Canon, no charisma at all
Worst heel ever, gets booed but not the way a good heel should
I really just hate everything about this man, not to mention
his in-ring skills are awful!
Go back to FCW and bring Novak with ya

The Brown One
03-16-2011, 12:51 AM
At least they made a legit effort to make him stand out of the competition. Unfortunately, hes got as much charisma as The Brian Kendrick.

sporty
03-16-2011, 11:55 AM
and he is an FCW champion

Tommy Thunder
03-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Cannon, Novak and O'Neill can all go as far as I'm concerned. Noeither of the three have in-ring ability, neither have any worthwhile charisma, and all three suck on the mic. They seem to be pushing O'Neill though, hope he doesn't win.
O'Brian, Saxton and Young are the ones that should be pushing to win this time.

PrimusSucks
03-16-2011, 12:09 PM
Cannon, Novak and O'Neill can all go as far as I'm concerned. Noeither of the three have in-ring ability, neither have any worthwhile charisma, and all three suck on the mic. They seem to be pushing O'Neill though, hope he doesn't win.
O'Brian, Saxton and Young are the ones that should be pushing to win this time.

I would be fine with either of the three you said should be winning, actually winning, I am a Darren Young fan, and Saxton obviously has the mic skills. I don't know O'Brian but what I've seen is good.

Trip_Fisk
03-16-2011, 08:15 PM
O'Brian needs to use his catchphrase again otherwise he has nothing.....

The Brown One
03-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Saxton looks like the total package-hes got a unique look, awesome mic skills compared to his peers, and decent wrestling ability. But I too, truly want Darren to win, since hes been through alot, and knows the WWE better now.

Rich Cranium
03-16-2011, 10:48 PM
At least they made a legit effort to make him stand out of the competition. Unfortunately, hes got as much charisma as The Brian Kendrick.

Brian Kendrick should have stayed with Paul London as a team!

The Brown One
03-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Brian Kendrick should have stayed with Paul London as a team!

Hell yeah! They were the best tagteam in the WWE back then.

SaberToothTigerz
03-18-2011, 07:54 PM
first nxt season i lost interest in
jacob novak = total crap
lucky cannon= havent seen much of this kid but he is the most likely to win nxt 5 and go to nxt 6 where the winner of season 5 can still loose at 6
darren young= in nxt 1 in the nexus then a jobber on raw and now back on nxt 5 i see nothing from this guy now no charisma no ring abilities just cut the guy out put him on fcw or fire him..
byron saxton= mediocre mic skills but he wouldnt go far
conor o brian= he lost his gimmick now what else does he have left? i'll tell u it's zero.
titus o neil= biggest joke ever.

belleza
08-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Wasn't Lucky Cannon released ? He had a big following at FCW...