PDA

View Full Version : Such A Waste, TNA.

jhorton1215
03-15-2011, 02:36 PM
First off, I'm sure most of us know that Alex Shelley was injured. What I'm wondering, is why they had to take Chris Sabin off Television as well. Sabin is the definition (along with AJ Styles) of the TNA Original. He needs to be on Television right now, in a singles feud.

I know that the Motor City Machine Guns are perhaps the greatest Tag-Team in wrestling today, but Chris Sabin is a great talent who has shown the ability to have great feuds and matches in the past. That includes feuds with AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Low-Ki, and Jay Lethal.

With Jeff Hardy hopefully and most likely soon to be gone from TNA, I'd have no problem with Chris Sabin re-emerging as a Heel, taking Hardy's place in Immortal. Give AJ Styles the TNA World Title, and let him and Sabin have a good feud over the belt. It really seems like Sabin's been forgotten in TNA history, and I know he's capable of putting on show-stealing matches. AJ vs. Sabin will never get old, and pushing both of them to the Main Event will allow TNA to create separation from being compared to WCW, or even trying to compare themselves with the WWE.

I just wish TNA would give me a reason to watch again, because right now I can't stand watching more than 2 minutes of iMPACT! This would most likely bring back the lost group of fans.

Oh, and... HAIL SABIN!

rko619
03-15-2011, 03:03 PM
sabin v aj = =)

rko619
03-15-2011, 03:03 PM
sabin v aj = =)

actually =D

Xpacfan
03-15-2011, 04:06 PM
sabin v aj = =)

This would be very good! Yeah, it actually could have been the perfect opportunity to give Sabin a big push.

CobraNightviper
03-15-2011, 05:24 PM
and tna blew it again does that surprise anyone?

KayfabeIsDead
03-15-2011, 05:26 PM
im pretty sure their plans are to keep sabin
in the x-division unless they dsecide
not to split up MCG

Lowki
03-15-2011, 05:55 PM
Guessing they don't want to push him as a singles wrestler incase people get attached to that and they have to split the MCMG up.

The Brown One
03-16-2011, 12:24 AM
I'd be happy with Sabin vs Kaz.

BoycottTNA
03-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Sabin vs Daniels vs Aj vs Joe

Ultimate X (push the X Division to a high mid-card rather than a forgotten relic)