PDA

View Full Version : Daffney files a claim against TNA :D

xAzureSkye
03-15-2011, 11:46 AM
Source: Diva-Dirt

Yesterday my picture was taken down off of the TNA roster page. My contract expires today and TNA did not renew it. I do not know if it has anything to do with it, but I’ve made a Worker’s Comp claim against them due to injuries I’ve sustained in the ring and my lawyers said to not go into anymore details.

Thanks,
Daff
–
www.daffneyshouse.com (http://www.daffneyshouse.com/)
www.goth-goddess.org (http://www.goth-goddess.org/)
Twitter: @screamqueendaff
myspace.com/daffanatic4life (http://myspace.com/daffanatic4life)

Ha ha. To be fair TNA deserve this she suffered lots of major injuries in TNA and put her body on the line for them and this is how they treat her.

Moe21
03-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Its TNA. Nuff said!

Bodom
03-15-2011, 12:28 PM
As a former viewer I'd like to sue TNA for putting us through that "Governor" gimmick she played.

Rassling_Fan
03-15-2011, 12:30 PM
I'm hoping she wins the case. That way, others could possibly get the operations without having to pay them back.

Necroyeti
03-15-2011, 12:32 PM
TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNAuTNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA

ShockMaster
03-15-2011, 01:27 PM
YES one step closer to them going under.

el gabo
03-15-2011, 01:33 PM
YES one step closer to them going under.

Dude, not cool.

SevenCagedTigers
03-15-2011, 01:42 PM
I remember when TNA first got their deal on Spike TV, everyone used to hail TNA as a company that treats its workers well. TNA would bring in people who the WWE used, abused, and misused, and it would give them the opportunity to shine and regain their name value. TNA has done a lot of good, like given midcarders like Christian, Rhyno and Matt Hardy an opportunity to touch the main event scene. It seemed, for awhile, that TNA was a company that rewarded people on merits such as hard work and dedication, not name value and merchandising sales.

That is why it is so sad to see something like this occur. In recent years we have seen TNA take on the new stance of devaluing its greatest asset: The heart of its performers. Women like Daffney who perform in dangerous stipulation matches being released after suffering injuries in said matches is unfair. Then youve got the fact that other performers like Roxxi, Alyssa Flash and ODB get brought back, merely to be jobbers to the current champion. Then you have the debacle of the "TNA Originals" such as Petey Williams, Christopher Daniels, Low Ki, and even Eric Young who worked for years to bring the company into the mainstream, only to be misused or otherwise released.

Its hard to continue valuing TNA or its product when TNA itself does not know how to value its own product.

Rassling_Fan
03-15-2011, 01:45 PM
I remember when TNA first got their deal on Spike TV, everyone used to hail TNA as a company that treats its workers well. TNA would bring in people who the WWE used, abused, and misused, and it would give them the opportunity to shine and regain their name value. TNA has done a lot of good, like given midcarders like Christian, Rhyno and Matt Hardy an opportunity to touch the main event scene. It seemed, for awhile, that TNA was a company that rewarded people on merits such as hard work and dedication, not name value and merchandising sales.

That is why it is so sad to see something like this occur. In recent years we have seen TNA take on the new stance of devaluing its greatest asset: The heart of its performers. Women like Daffney who perform in dangerous stipulation matches being released after suffering injuries in said matches is unfair. Then youve got the fact that other performers like Roxxi, Alyssa Flash and ODB get brought back, merely to be jobbers to the current champion. Then you have the debacle of the "TNA Originals" such as Petey Williams, Christopher Daniels, Low Ki, and even Eric Young who worked for years to bring the company into the mainstream, only to be misused or otherwise released.

Its hard to continue valuing TNA or its product when TNA itself does not know how to value its own product.

I hear ya man. Everything was so much better before the move to Spike TV. Sure, the ratings wasn't that great, but everything else was.

el gabo
03-15-2011, 02:29 PM

Very well said. I stopped watching TNA since the original "They" were revealed to be Hogan/Bischoff/Abyss/Hardy etc. Everytime I get enough courage to [B]try[B] to watch it again, shit like this happens.

I really got pissed off when Petey Williams was released and went nuts when Daniels left too. Real talent is now being ignored for "exposure" like Jersey Shore members or old WWE Superstars.

Hamada
Kong
Daniels
Petey Williams
Consecuences Creed (yeah I liked him)
Daffney

the list goes on and on....

SilverGhost
03-15-2011, 03:11 PM
As a former viewer I'd like to sue TNA for putting us through that "Governor" gimmick she played.

This.

I guess TNA will have another wake up call. I hope she wins.

CobraNightviper
03-15-2011, 03:25 PM
I hope she wins too so everyone agrees then Daffney should win tna should loose I just find it kind of weird that there are no tna fanboys here taking up for tna yet.

xAzureSkye
03-15-2011, 03:27 PM
I hope she wins too so everyone agrees then Daffney should win tna should loose I just find it kind of weird that there are no tna fanboys here taking up for tna yet.

Give theme time. Maybe we should change the title to Daffney vs TNA: an obvious winner or something that is making fun of TNA lol

imswm
03-15-2011, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to blame TNA as in the entire company. The KOs really[I] got screwed with the Hogan/Bischoff/Hervey hire, as they have one type of woman they consider "hot" (and, of course, it's the "diva" boob job Barbie type) and have dumped/dumped on all the rest. They clearly don't get that Daffney's hot in many eyes, a lot of us like women who can really work, etc. The KOs was the one division they really had a distinct advantage over WWE on, and they've massively dropped the ball.

xAzureSkye
03-15-2011, 04:03 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to blame TNA as in the entire company. The KOs really[I] got screwed with the Hogan/Bischoff/Hervey hire, as they have one type of woman they consider "hot" (and, of course, it's the "diva" boob job Barbie type) and have dumped/dumped on all the rest. They clearly don't get that Daffney's hot in many eyes, a lot of us like women who can really work, etc. The KOs was the one division they really had a distinct advantage over WWE on, and they've massively dropped the ball.

Agreed. We all loved the KOs because they had a distinct difference from the Divas, not all of them were hot but damn they could wrestle. But as soon as Hogan (aka Mr i love Double D's) and Bischoff took over they actually stated that "We want more Diva-esque characters in TNA" and that certain Knockouts like ODB & Kong just didnt fit the look. So three months after they took over we said goodbye to Kong, Roxxi, Alissa, Traci, Tara (later returned) & then ODB, Hamada & Taylor Wilde.

Lowki
03-15-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't understand TNA... They have Mickie and Tara and they are really being under utilised. They've released so many popular wrestlers; Kong, ODB (i know she's back), Daffney, Daniels, Petey williams, Alyssa flash, Taylor Wilde, Hamada... It doesn't really make sense. They really do deserve health insurance though. The job they do is very physical and the State athletic commission should really start cracking down on this. People complain about WWE and "soma" abuse but at least they crack down (and rehab it) as well as offer former employees rehab because they know drug abuse is so common in wrestling today; Prescription abuse tends to lead onto harder drugs or alcoholism. In this day and age TNA should be trying to protect their wrestlers and pay them properly then maybe people would take a different stance towards them. Some of the things they apparantly get away with is criminal. I feel so bad for some of the people that have to take out another job just to scrape by just to live their dream in wrestling. It should be just that; a dream. Not a financial nightmare. The damage they do outweighs what they are paid and in the future they will pay dearly from medical fees that most wont be able to afford; A reason why Wilde got out of the business and focused on getting an education instead. =/