PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh Jeffery

FaceOfSpades
03-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Jeff got sent home...hopefully this isnt the start of another wrestling "statistic" if you get my drift...

Androo
03-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Is there a Jeff in WWE??

PandaMassacre
03-14-2011, 02:06 PM
I remember when Matt got sent home from the WWE shortly before he left for TNA. Now the same thing just happened to Jeff in TNA. (:

Bodom
03-14-2011, 02:17 PM
You can't hire people who have drug issues and sweep it under the carpet and pretend that nothing is wrong. That is the definition of stupidity. The most ridiculous thing is that it's not as if Jeff's presence in TNA has made much difference to the success of the company - so they are taking these risks for nothing.

The Brown One
03-14-2011, 02:20 PM
I think they might keep him off Impact tapings for a while..so he can sort himself out.

Bodom
03-14-2011, 02:29 PM
And they'll bring him right back and put the title on him.

Watch.

Rick BoA
03-14-2011, 02:41 PM
they need to send him home and either fire him or make him go to rehab. when he comes back he should be jobbing to the low card workers as punishment.

Iron Ape
03-14-2011, 03:07 PM
What's a Jeffery? Is that anything like a distillery?

Bodom
03-14-2011, 03:09 PM
What's a Jeffery? Is that anything like a distillery?

I think it's slang for "meth lab", but I might be wrong. Not exactly up on my druggie lingo.

thejman93
03-14-2011, 03:16 PM
I think it's slang for "meth lab", but I might be wrong. Not exactly up on my druggie lingo.

Suuuuure you're not....;):p

Automatic
03-14-2011, 03:28 PM
After reading all those comments I have to see that PPV!

Iron Ape
03-14-2011, 03:31 PM
I'll have to keep an ear out and see if the term pops up on the 4th season of Breaking Bad.

*wonders if Jeff will appear as a new partner in crime for Cap'n Cook Jesse Pinkman*

Los Conquistador
03-14-2011, 03:32 PM
a Jeffrey Joint is
A cocktail of drugs rolled up in a joint that includes, pot, heroin, bits of e, methodone, and angel dust...

ironically majority of this is what jeff hardy is is in court for or addicted to and so fitting he shares a name with it

hmmm

thejman93
03-14-2011, 03:35 PM
a Jeffrey Joint is
A cocktail of drugs rolled up in a joint that includes, pot, heroin, bits of e, methodone, and angel dust...

ironically majority of this is what jeff hardy is is in court for or addicted to and so fitting he shares a name with it

hmmm

...and now we know...

VKM
03-14-2011, 03:35 PM
You can't hire people who have drug issues and sweep it under the carpet and pretend that nothing is wrong. That is the definition of stupidity. The most ridiculous thing is that it's not as if Jeff's presence in TNA has made much difference to the success of the company - so they are taking these risks for nothing.

Your absolutely right about that. TNA needs clean up their act

Moe21
03-14-2011, 04:39 PM
And they'll bring him right back and put the title on him.

Watch.

Yup. Your exactly right! Its pathetic!

blink
03-14-2011, 04:51 PM
After reading all those comments I have to see that PPV!

Just watch that match. It's floating around these message boards. I think the one that says the ppvs name and then complain here lol. I also think It was posted on the main news board too. I watched that match this morning. Jeff was clearly messed up. Looked drunk to me anyways. He seemed to be having a good time till he was pinned too lol

Robstar
03-14-2011, 05:36 PM

Yeah a "Jeffery", often known as North Carolina Pitstop, Truck Driver's Pick-Me-Up or simply, The Mobile Home In Matt's Backyard.

The New Guy
03-14-2011, 06:20 PM

that is after all TNA's modus operandi, they hire people regarding of the troubles they might bring to the company
Remember Desmond Wolfe? The man has some kind of problem in his head, so WWE decide not to employ him, but the people at TNA decided it didn't matter.
:)

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 07:03 PM
I think they might keep him off Impact tapings for a while..so he can sort himself out.

I thought that too at one time!

Yeah a "Jeffery", often known as North Carolina Pitstop, Truck Driver's Pick-Me-Up or simply, The Mobile Home In Matt's Backyard.

What wrong with a mobile home? ;)

Bodom
03-14-2011, 07:39 PM
that is after all TNA's modus operandi, they hire people regarding of the troubles they might bring to the company
Remember Desmond Wolfe? The man has some kind of problem in his head, so WWE decide not to employ him, but the people at TNA decided it didn't matter.
:)

Desmond's is a medical condition.

Jeff Hardy is just a fuck up.

jwt15
03-14-2011, 08:07 PM
TNA should help the guy out send him to rehab, the guys just had a kid and got married so you cant leave the man with no job. He needs help ifd not for him for his kid. But you cant help people who dont want help

jethro
03-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Jeff shouldve clean up his act long time ago,I think he should know the responsibility because hes a grown man.

peppermill25
03-14-2011, 09:51 PM
I applaud you sir.

TheMadThinker
03-14-2011, 10:22 PM
the sad thing is WWE has a program where any wrestler that has ever worked for them can go to rehab on Vince's dime. Jeff has no excuse to not get himself some help.

ihearvoices
03-15-2011, 12:21 AM
the sad thing is WWE has a program where any wrestler that has ever worked for them can go to rehab on Vince's dime. Jeff has no excuse to not get himself some help.

I doubt he can do that now working for TNa....I think its Funny how TNA Wrestlers always claim how TNa Take Care of their Talent but yet they allow a drug Attic to go out and have match and could possible in endanger another guy out there....People can say anything they want about WWE but the one thing they cant say is What happen last night on TNA's PPV would of happen in WWE.

jwt15
03-15-2011, 12:34 AM
Dixie has helped talents before with drug she offered Scott Hall a rehab and he stayed for a while and I'm sure she would do the same for Jeff but like I said you cant help someone who dosen't want help.

TheMadThinker
03-15-2011, 12:36 AM
I doubt he can do that now working for TNa....I think its Funny how TNA Wrestlers always claim how TNa Take Care of their Talent but yet they allow a drug Attic to go out and have match and could possible in endanger another guy out there....People can say anything they want about WWE but the one thing they cant say is What happen last night on TNA's PPV would of happen in WWE.

I think he still can. Scott Hall admitted last year that the rehab he was in is through WWE's wellness program. WWE probably does not spend much money on it since most people messed up enough where they need rehab generally decline real help.

jwt15
03-15-2011, 12:38 AM
Are you sure it wasnt Dixie that sent him somewere or was it both I'm almost sure Dixie payed for him to go some were but I could be wrong.

ihearvoices
03-15-2011, 12:57 AM
At the end of the day it really Doesnt matter who pays for it Jeff could pay of it if he really wanted to. my think is why did they let it get to this point for them to want to step in... This problem should of been Addressed The first time... Cause right now it just showing the rest of the talent that if you a top guy you can do all the drugs you want and still go out there and Wrestle and No one Wont Stop you...And if thats What TNA as a company is about then i feel bad for their Talent

TheMadThinker
03-15-2011, 01:03 AM
At the end of the day it really Doesnt matter who pays for it Jeff could pay of it if he really wanted to. my think is why did they let it get to this point for them to want to step in... This problem should of been Addressed The first time... Cause right now it just showing the rest of the talent that if you a top guy you can do all the drugs you want and still go out there and Wrestle and No one Wont Stop you...And if thats What TNA as a company is about then i feel bad for their Talent

I agree with you 100%. TNA probably has a ton of casual drug users and does not want to open up a can of worms with a strict enforcement policy. Look how many guys left WWE to get away from their wellness program. Until management there takes responsibility the problems TNA have will never go away.

SilverGhost
03-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Scott Hall went to rehab after his stuff in TNA. He went with WWE's money. WWE paid for his rehab.

TheMadThinker
03-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Scott Hall went to rehab after his stuff in TNA. He went with WWE's money. WWE paid for his rehab.

You directing this at me or "just saying"

ihearvoices
03-15-2011, 01:20 AM

True but JEff is not leaving TNa so why would WWE pay for it for him just to go right back to TNA he still in Contract with them....Scott hall Wasn't

ihearvoices
03-15-2011, 01:26 AM
I agree with you 100%. TNA probably has a ton of casual drug users and does not want to open up a can of worms with a strict enforcement policy. Look how many guys left WWE to get away from their wellness program. Until management there takes responsibility the problems TNA have will never go away.

Yep you Right on point brother Most Ex-WWe Wrestlers say they jumped ship cause The scheduled but the Real reason is not just Cause the scheduled its cause WWe drug use enforcement policy is Strict . But TNa on the other hand Well lets just say its Drug use enforcement policy and Scheduled have something in Common Their Both Light

The Brown One
03-15-2011, 02:58 AM
Any news on why Jeff was the way he was at Victory Road, and why he got pulled from Impact events?

TheMadThinker
03-15-2011, 03:16 AM
Any news on why Jeff was the way he was at Victory Road, and why he got pulled from Impact events?

The rumor going around is that he was at Charlie Sheen's house prior to appearing at the PPV, but don't quote me on that.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-15-2011, 03:22 AM

This is all I have for now:

- PWInsider reports that numerous TNA sources indicate that the main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Title at tonight’s Victory Road pay-per-view lasted only 1 minute and 28 seconds because of backstage concern over Jeff Hardy. Other speculation is that Sting wouldn’t agree to wrestling a long match with Hardy if he was in bad condition. More details on what happened tonight should be coming out in the next few days.

For what it’s worth, Jeff Hardy’s court date on drug charges is next Monday, March 21st.

- In an update on Jeff Hardy from last night’s Victory Road pay-per-view, sources continue to report that he was in no condition to wrestle. Sting was said to be a complete professional and had nothing to do with why the match was cut short.

People within TNA are upset that Hardy was even sent out to the ring at all as it was clear to anyone who saw him that he should not have been out there. The feeling is that TNA should have re-shuffled the card, they didn’t, and now this looks bad on them and reflects some of the greater problems they have.

- We’ve heard nothing out of Hardy on Twitter overnight except the following Tweet: “Things are op.”

Presumably Hardy meant “things are ok” but we don’t know that.

- TNA officials were meeting about Jeff Hardy this morning and the decision was made to send the former World Heavyweight Champion home from this week’s iMPACT tapings.

Despite the quick finish at Victory Road last night, Sting was still scheduled to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Title but in a normal match.

The incident last night led to Hardy trending on Twitter and to online rumors that he was arrested after the show, which were not true at all.

As reported earlier, TNA Wrestling officials made the decision to send Jeff Hardy home from this week’s iMPACT! television tapings. Reports from last night’s show were that Hardy was in no condition to perform and management decided to cut his match with Sting short.

Unlike the last time there was a question about Hardy’s condition (prior to the Final Resolution pay-per-view in December, company officials were going to strip Hardy of the World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, but then changed their minds) no one within the company has attempted to defend him. Many company employees are very upset about the situation, especially with the decision to allow Hardy to go out in front of the audience considering he stumbled on the ramp and nearly tripped over the ring steps. Others were surprised that an audible wasn’t called to “make it up” to the audience.

While Hardy has been sent home from this week’s iMPACT! tapings, no further decision has been made regarding his future in the organization.

Hardy tweeted last night that “things are op.” His next court date in Moore County, North Carolina is scheduled for Wednesday.

- Following the news that Jeff Hardy has in “no condition to perform” at Sunday’s TNA Victory Road pay-per-view and has been sent home from this week’s iMPACT tapings, Hulk Hogan has commented on the situation.

A fan asked Hulk Hogan on Twitter, “Love ya Hulk,but seriously,it’s time to get rid of Hardy.Guy’s gotta problem that needs to be sorted out.That was a joke”

Hogan responded to the fan: “Brother were trying to get everything straightened out,I feel bad about some of the situations that have to be delta with HH”

- Meanwhile, Bret Hart tweeted this about Jeff Hardy’s situation:

“Getting asked a lot about Jeff Hardy. Know very little about it. I will say that TNA fans deserve better than what they got last night.”

- Matt Hardy tweeted on Monday afternoon:

“Well, today has been quite the interesting day to say the least. And yes, Jeff is fine. I’m (definitely) fine. Just sore from busting my ass last night.”

These are all back to back reports that I read and some may be repetitive

maar13
03-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Well sorry to mention this but that tweet from Matt was pointless: "I am(definetly) Fine" --Sorry but who the Hell asked about you man? Seriously we know the guys is fine, he was in a very nice match, no disrespect but it was a pointless comment.

If you have nothing to add that is really worth something better don't comment at all.

In the end whatever happened to Jeff, high or not, drug problem or not, needs to be addressed by TNA mangement because it was a freaking lack of respect for everyone there, Sting, the ref and Bishoff included. Some one in the back needs to grow a pair and say "This is BS and we won't do this".

I mean there is not only Jeff to blame, if this is because he is a drug addict or an alcoholic (I am not confirming this, just comment), he is not going to see the light until he hits rockbottom and loses everything, and even then there is a chance he won't be able to change.

Perfect example of this was none other than Eddie Guerrero,don't take it the wrong way, I love Eddie and I am proud of the guy for turning everythign around and that is exactly the point. Eddie did hit rockbottom and after ater losing everything, he was able to comeback with will and determination to become the Champion he should have been since the beginning because he was that good, but unfortunately it did not saved him from the sudden Hart attack that took his life before he reached 40, that isa tragedy and Hardy is heading the same path, so he should learn a thing or two before he ends up dead (He is no Eddie at all but is foolowing the same path before Eddie could get his life back). The dangerous thing about all this is that it does not end with him getting sober, it is a constant danger that he ends up dead before 40 becuase of past addictions and in-ring wear and tear.

So hoep he gets some help from someone because sorry but Matt and TNA are not helping him at all by saying "everything is fine", had it been fine the main event of Victory road would have lasted more than one freaking minute.