PDA

View Full Version : Victory Road 2011- Complain here!

Pages : [1] 2

K-Jammin
03-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Soooooo, the main event . . . wasn't it the biggest load of BS ever? glad i didn't pay for it, and when Sting was walking back up the ramp after his " match " he was saying " i agree, i agree" to the crowd, but i couldn't hear what the crowd were saying, did anyone else?

Firebrand
03-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Victory Road has got to be the worse PPV I have ever watched. So many misques, its almost like everyone decided to be lazy tonight. The thing that got me the most, and I could be mistaken about this, after Sting and Hardy's match as Sting was heading back up the ramp, He said, "I agree". I speculate that someone in the crowd shouted to him that the match sucked. What the hell is going on with tna?

Firebrand
03-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Lol i just posted about this too, Im guessing someone said that the match was crap. I agree too.

Necroyeti
03-13-2011, 09:59 PM
From PWINSIDER (http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=56019):

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER VICTORY ROAD WENT OFF THE AIR
By Richard Trionfo on 2011-03-13 22:46:14
Nothing. The fans in the Impact Zone chanted "Bullsh**" while security walked Jeff Hardy to the back. There was a lot of negative chatter on the way out and a lot of people wondering what all this meant, if anything, for Hardy's court date

Bodom
03-13-2011, 10:02 PM
I'm hearing that Jeff was a mess backstage earlier today

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 10:04 PM
If Jeff was really in a mess and If I were Sting, I would've been pissed off.

Necroyeti
03-13-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm calling some kind of horseshit worked shoot.
Really bush-league endings to the main event and the RVD vs. Anderson match, kinda put a damper on the experience really.

But the second hour of the PPV was actually really good. Great, even.
Solid Ultimate X match.
Solid tag-team match.
And, after a sketchy beginning, AJ Styles vs. Matt Hardy ended up being the surprise match of the night. (somewhere ***1/2 and ****, if you happen to be snowflake inclined)

I missed the first hour.... but the fake blood thing is also pretty LOLTNA.

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 10:14 PM
It was such a waste of a main event.

alexrules01
03-13-2011, 10:15 PM
dam I want to see the ending now to laugh at it!!
Sting should have go onto Vince's boat before it was too late

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 10:21 PM
So if Jeff was a mess, they inclined to do a quickie?

Necroyeti
03-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Typical fanboi reaction on Facebook:
"LOL...Everybodys "TALKING" good job TNA, you've got their attention now watch as everybody tunes in thursday to see why the main event happened the way it did. Its called "controversy", see you all thursday night!!

The more I think about it, the more I think something legitimately fucked up is going on backstage.

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 10:25 PM
"LOL...Everybodys "TALKING" good job TNA, you've got their attention now watch as everybody tunes in thursday to see why the main event happened the way it did. Its called "controversy", see you all thursday night!!

The more I think about it, the more I think something legitimately fucked up is going on backstage.

As far as I'm concerned, there IS no controversy. TNA stole peoples money that ordered this PPV. I doubt TNA will make a statement explaining why TNA did this.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 10:25 PM
So if Jeff was a mess, they inclined to do a quickie?

They had time to come up with a better ending than that. If Jeff really was a mess, could have thrown out RVD-Anderson and book a 3-Way

Bodom
03-13-2011, 10:26 PM

Hahahahahhhhahahhahahahah

The New Guy
03-13-2011, 10:28 PM
I have a question, not exactly related.
I hope you wont think I'm an idiot but
I know you guys in the USA put your clocks 1 hour later or something like that during the winter, making MNR, Impact, SD and ppv's an hour later.
Today I start watching the ppv at 8 o'clock (in my country) and I was late an hour. Could somebody explain me that please. Soory to bother.

On Topic: The last two matches ruin this ppv for me. I'm a strong believer than matches at ppv can't end at double count outs or DQs
And the finish of Sting/Hardy sucked. I give it a 3/5 overall :)

Bodom
03-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Daylight Savings Time is fucking stupid.

That's all you need to know lol

Hesterica
03-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Dang just read the spoilers. Double DQ then that? Why? For controversy? How many controversies do you need? Yeah people are talking...talking about leaving TNA forever.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 10:35 PM
pwinsider is saying Jeff was arrested after the show.

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 10:36 PM

WTF!!LOLOLOL xDDDD

I'm dying of laughter!!!! :D

alexrules01
03-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Everyone will tune in? I garuntee half the people who watched the ppv will be spending there times doing somthing else, and I havnt even seen the ending yet.
They should have cut the Anderson/RVD match down, made it a double count out then Bischoff says its a 4-way, the three beat the hell out of hardy so he's laid out most the match and then the other 3 put on a match

Is it THAT hard to figure out? They probably have some 'fantastic' story for Ken/RVD, but they could always change it up, the wrestlinf business means you have to think on the fly if somthing happens
Quote CM Punk "Stay off the drugs. Stupid inbred motherf*kin idiots"

Bodom
03-13-2011, 10:38 PM
WTF!!LOLOLOL xDDDD

I'm dying of laughter!!!! :D

A buddy of mine has an elite account for them, that's what he's telling me.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 10:39 PM
So maybe the cops showed up with a warrant and then Bischoff had to go out to communicate with Sting and Hardy?

If true, it would explain the match ending.

superiordiscus
03-13-2011, 10:41 PM
I agree it was a shitty ppv and I would be pissed if I paid for it, the x-division match was pretty good, the tag match was solid as well. Styles and Hardy was a nice surprise. The fake blood stunt and the rest of the matches werent free tv quality not ppv. I just dont get it, the talent is there and thats the best they can come up with?

The Sneakiness
03-13-2011, 10:42 PM
How many more fuckin chances is this idiot gonna get?

Sting should've jumped ship when he had the chance, loyality is one thing but having to work with that trash is another...

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 10:42 PM
So maybe the cops showed up with a warrant and then Bischoff had to go out to communicate with Sting and Hardy?

If true, it would explain the match ending.

Latest: We have received word from Orlando that Jeff Hardy is still at Universal Studios and has not left, and is not under arrest

Bodom
03-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Latest: We have received word from Orlando that Jeff Hardy is still at Universal Studios and has not left, and is not under arrest

Where's this from?

I guess stay tuned in then.

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2011, 10:45 PM
I just read the results, and all I can say is.... WTF, and HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! ! What a load of horseshit!! this is the exact reason I'm not a fan of TNA!!

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2011, 10:48 PM
They had time to come up with a better ending than that. If Jeff really was a mess, could have thrown out RVD-Anderson and book a 3-Way

Now you sir need to get your ass backstage in TNA and tell them obvious stuff like this!!

THEKEVINBRAND
03-13-2011, 10:49 PM
PWInsider.com is reporting that Jeff Hardy's condition prior to tonight’s TNA Victory Road main event was the reason the main event lasted a shocking 1 minute and 28 seconds. Speculation is Sting wouldn't wrestle a long match in Hardy's in his condition.

That's the latest I heard unless someone ninja'd me to it....

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 10:49 PM

Source link please dude.

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 10:50 PM
PWInsider.com is reporting that Jeff Hardy's condition prior to tonight’s TNA Victory Road main event was the reason the main event lasted a shocking 1 minute and 28 seconds. Speculation is Sting wouldn't wrestle a long match in Hardy's in his condition.

That's the latest I heard unless someone ninja'd me to it....

I guess Sting has too much class to wrestle a druggie. I don't blame him.

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 10:55 PM
C&P - There are several reports on the web that Jeff hardy was arrested for violating probation after the TNA PPV in Orlando, FL tonight.

There are also reports that Hardy was not in any condition to wrestle tonight.

This is all stemming from an unusually short PPV main event match with Sting. The match lasted less than 2 minutes.

PWR has recieved word from Orlando that Hardy was NOT arrested and is still at the TNA Impact Zone.

charmingone28
03-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Wow Jeff Hardy the Charlie Sheen of TNA

Winning!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Ok i can see why Mr Anderson and RVD was Double Count Out.....
But seriously the Main Event under 90 seconds!!!! Probably understandable????? Hardy f--ked up..... Thus Bischoff came down and bye some time and then Sting did what he had to do and win.....
And when was the last time we had a Double Count out of something in #1 contenders match in TNA???? Oh yeah last September when it was angle and Hardy and we all know what happen then!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 11:02 PM
buy some time and lengthen it so.... it wouldn't be any shorter!!!

jwt15
03-13-2011, 11:03 PM
I think what was suppoused to happen was Sting lays out Bischoff Hardy attacks Sting but instead Hardy takes his shirt off forgets he's a bad guyt and plays with the crowd so Sting ends it quick with a SDD. I dont blame sting for not wanting to work with him

Sydnister
03-13-2011, 11:03 PM
*Watched the TNA PPV* *Long Pause*

DAMN!!!

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
03-13-2011, 11:04 PM
To everyone that actually BOUGHT this PPV ..... HAHAHAHAHAHA! xD

The main event lasting under or just over a minute is just full proof this company sucks.

Jaitsu
03-13-2011, 11:06 PM
it may be because i'm a big jeff hardy fan, but heres the way i see it.

eventually his addiction will screw things up so much he will eventually fall into a rut, maybe, MAYBE, it might finally be the thing that makes him truly try and get clean, maybe thats wishful thinking, but its better then sitting here complaining about how much drugs he does.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-13-2011, 11:07 PM

Winning!!

In Hardy's case, Losing!!

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Ok i can see why Mr Anderson and RVD was Double Count Out.....
But seriously the Main Event under 90 seconds!!!! Probably understandable????? Hardy f--ked up..... Thus Bischoff came down and bye some time and then Sting did what he had to do and win.....
And when was the last time we had a Double Count out of something in #1 contenders match in TNA???? Oh yeah last September when it was angle and Hardy and we all know what happen then!!!!

buy some time and lengthen it so.... it wouldn't be any shorter!!!

Look at this guy defend.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 11:08 PM
I be Damn if this isn't leading up to my Prediction unless TNA throws a curve ball?????
Looks like it going to be Mr Anderson vs RVD vs Sting????
Now who would join Immortal out of the 3????? Hummmm!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Look at this guy defend.

Not defending it but making a point!!!!!

skanky
03-13-2011, 11:10 PM
I didnt watch, but i did read the spoilers. not sure what hardys problem was but it sure sounds like everyone knew well in advance.
I can just hear people in the back, Well does someone have a creative way out of this? pindrop

Necroyeti
WATCH THE WHOLE MATCH IN ALL ITS GLORY!!!!
(Borash stops talking about 11:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8D74vvChls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFIEHPbFbEY

superiordiscus
its stinks of a biscoff angle but atleast he just used to do that on nitro's

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-13-2011, 11:11 PM
I be Damn if this isn't leading up to my Prediction unless TNA throws a curve ball?????

Uh TNA is just one giant curve ball

SevenCagedTigers
03-13-2011, 11:11 PM
I'm calling some kind of horseshit worked shoot.
Really bush-league endings to the main event and the RVD vs. Anderson match, kinda put a damper on the experience really.

But the second hour of the PPV was actually really good. Great, even.
Solid Ultimate X match.
Solid tag-team match.
And, after a sketchy beginning, AJ Styles vs. Matt Hardy ended up being the surprise match of the night. (somewhere ***1/2 and ****, if you happen to be snowflake inclined)

I missed the first hour.... but the fake blood thing is also pretty LOLTNA.

I thought the fake blood ending was pretty inventive. Its a good idea, it was just excecuted poorly. Hernandez shouldv'e thrown it in Matt Morgan's face. Because throwing it at his chest just looked absolutely fake, it didn't look like Morgan was bleeding. Couldve come across better, but still an interesting way to end it I thought.

Robstar
03-13-2011, 11:12 PM
TNA needs to cut it's losses with Hardy. I get the feeling it's like they have a huge insurance policy on TNA and are trying to stage a wreck of some kind to collect on the insurance ;)

Hesterica
03-13-2011, 11:13 PM
Could still be a shoot...they did something risky for exposure and ratings for impact and it's not paying off...their losing fans...

SevenCagedTigers
03-13-2011, 11:14 PM

Hardy is clearly seen stumbling to the ring as he walks down the ramp. This doesn't look good.

SevenCagedTigers
03-13-2011, 11:17 PM

If they knew Hardy was in no condition to wrestle, why the hell did they have RVD and Anderson go to a no-contest? They could have had a winner and then have the winner face Sting in the main event just to send the fans home happy. Its an obvious way to not have fans shit on your company, but instead TNA chose to put on a crappy main event. How pathetic.

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 11:18 PM
If they knew Hardy was in no condition to wrestle, why the hell did they have RVD and Anderson go to a no-contest? They could have had a winner and then have the winner face Sting in the main event just to send the fans home happy. Its an obvious way to not have fans shit on your company, but instead TNA chose to put on a crappy main event. How pathetic.

That and Bodom's idea would have saved TNA from anger.

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-13-2011, 11:22 PM

I completely agree. Anderson or RVD could've faced him so that they could of had a good main event. It seems like they knew well in advance that hardy was in bad shape so they had time to make a change but instead they put a BS match on.

SevenCagedTigers
03-13-2011, 11:22 PM

"WHY THE TNA PPV MAIN WENT ONE MINUTE, 28 SECONDS
By Mike Johnson on 2011-03-13 23:15:23

This article is only available to the Subscribers of PWInsiderElite.com. In addition to helping support PWInsider.com financially, Elite members get access to hotline reports from all of the members of the staff, two weekly audio shows, our massive weekly newsletter and a lightning fast ad-free version of PWInsider.com.

if you would like to sign up for the Elite service, which you can try FOR FREE FOR THREE DAYS, click here. "

Great fucking job PWinsider. I guess you need to be an "insider" just to fucking read pwinsider. I'll stick to EWN, thanks.

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Hardy seemed like he was more interested in throwing his shirt than he was in the match!

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-13-2011, 11:26 PM
Hardy seemed like he was more interested in throwing his shirt than he was in the match!

He looked like he had no idea wat he was suppose to do. Dude is a complete mess

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Loltna! Loltna!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Anyone want to bet there going to be a Triple Threat match for the TNA title????

Hesterica
03-13-2011, 11:42 PM
Anyone want to bet there going to be a Triple Threat match for the TNA title????

That's almost set in stone...

The Sneakiness
03-13-2011, 11:43 PM
You can see during Hardy's entrance he wasn't even walking right.

I'm gonna keep posted

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 11:43 PM

Did you really have to ask? After that whole stunt there, its GOING to happen. No question about it.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Did you really have to ask? After that whole stunt there, its GOING to happen. No question about it.

I know i didn't have to ask!!! But better question when?????
Impact or Lockdown????

Bodom
03-13-2011, 11:47 PM

Pretty obvious after the Anderson-RVD match.

HCollins-TNA1
You can see during Hardy's entrance he wasn't even walking right.

I'm gonna keep posted

Notice bischoff went and told both of them they changed the finish of the match.... Cause of whatever reason?????

Rich Cranium
Impact or Lockdown????

Probably Impact to make up to the fans!

Bodom
03-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Probably Impact to make up to the fans!

Which means it'll be at Lockdown.

Rokudo
03-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Is it THAT hard to book a nice storyline and ME in case of emergency??? It would have been better to show Hardy destroyed backstage, book a triple threat, Sting retains, TNA has all the controversy they love so much, we get a solid match. Next few weeks do a "Who took Hardy out?" storyline between RVD, Sting and Anderson and make one of them (or someone else) the new face of Immortal, since Hardy has to go anyway ...
What happened was a complete BS ... no wonder TNA sucks and wrestlers and fans are unhappy ... Just look at the other matches from the video Necro posted - Only tag team, ultimate x and matt/aj look like something.

cancron
So it looks like Jeff Hardy could be the next Jake the Snake? Throw his whole career away for drugs.

I don't watch TNA on a regular basis, but could any of this have to do with Hardy(during his promo) calling himself the Anti Christ and Stings religious views?

I think this is an example why so many people would rather use the free streams then pay for TNA.

Plus did they seriously have a PPV in the same place they film their show every week? How are they suppose to get more fans if only the "locals" can see their product?

SilverGhost
Impact or Lockdown????

http://www.seoboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/implied-facepalm.jpg

Look at this man. And look at your question then your choices.

Be reasonable.

KayfabeIsDead
03-13-2011, 11:50 PM
it looks like hardy was supposed to kick out
and he couldn't get his shoulder up or something
he was obviously fried or drunk..i would like to know what
bischoff whispered to hardy before the match
its kinda bad when the go home show is better than the ppv:o

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-13-2011, 11:50 PM
when was the last time you can remember thinking wow matt did better than jeff

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Which means it'll be at Lockdown.

Here is the answer.

Unless Russo wants to swerve in a straight line.

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 11:53 PM
when was the last time you can remember thinking wow matt did better than jeff

I actually started a thread on Matt being the better brother now days. It was cool to see him do that top rope moonsault.

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-13-2011, 11:54 PM
I actually started a thread on Matt being the better brother now days. It was cool to see him do that top rope moonsault.

Even better to actually hit it

Rick BoA
03-13-2011, 11:54 PM
WWE was lucky they got rid of jeff when they did. the man is a disgrace. Even if he is over with the fans they shouldnt take the risk of him seriously injuring a wrestler because he is high.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 11:56 PM
it looks like hardy was supposed to kick out
and he couldn't get his shoulder up or something
he was obviously fried or drunk..i would like to know what
bischoff whispered to hardy before the match
its kinda bad when the go home show is better than the ppv:o

Notice he was whisper something to Sting when he went over to Sting..... Boy i wish i could read lips and knew what was or wasn't said to both!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 11:57 PM
WWE was lucky they got rid of jeff when they did. the man is a disgrace. Even if he is over with the fans they shouldnt take the risk of him seriously injuring a wrestler because he is high.

The thing is WWE will pay him to go to rehab and hire him back in 3 or 4 years????

HolyJose2391
03-13-2011, 11:58 PM
I really hate seeing Jeff in this state. He is such a great talent but it throwing it away with drugs. He just got married and has a daughter if he keeps it up he'll end up dead real soon. It's a real shame. but on topic it looked as if Hardy was waving to the ref saying "no no this isn't how it's suppose to happen" kind of thing. also the hell was that that Bischoff gave him?

charmingone28
03-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Although thinking about all this I'm also thinking maybe Russo and his infinite *not* wisdom is behind this some how. But you can see on the vid how extremley pissed Sting is through the whole thing.

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-14-2011, 12:00 AM
Sadly i could so see hardy getting another title shot real soon

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 12:01 AM
I know after Sting pinned Jeff, he looked at Jeff in total disgust.

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Sadly i could so see hardy getting another title shot real soon

TNA should learn by now. It won't work unless Hardy cleans up.

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-14-2011, 12:07 AM
TNA should learn by now. It won't work unless Hardy cleans up.

ya but russo is booking and he never learns

HCollins-TNA1
03-14-2011, 12:08 AM
Time to move on and push RVD or Anderson!!!!

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:09 AM
ya but russo is booking and he never learns

LOLTNA and Vince Russo.

HCollins, Vince Russo is NOT a genius.

jethro
03-14-2011, 12:12 AM
Awesome,more controversy and out of the blue bookings!

daniel bryan mark
03-14-2011, 12:13 AM
I just watched the videos posted. Oh my god. Jeff needs to go to jail or rehab or something. He needs some serious help if wants to keep his job. He was completely blasted out of his mind. If I was Sting, I would be utterly disgusted and disappointed too.

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-14-2011, 12:14 AM
LOLTNA and Vince Russo.

Someone should tell Dixie this cause i think she believes otherwise.

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 12:15 AM
Jeff almost fell right before he climbed into the ring!

HCollins-TNA1
03-14-2011, 12:15 AM
LOLTNA and Vince Russo.

No kidding, but he Russo... what do you expect??? Enough said!!!

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-14-2011, 12:17 AM
hmmmm maybe hardy and russo are smoking the same thing?

Hesterica
03-14-2011, 12:17 AM
On the reply angle, Hardy's right shoulder wasn't pinned onto the mat. Another possible curve ball for Russo to jump all over on!!!!

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:21 AM
No kidding, but he Russo... what do you expect??? Enough said!!!

You mentioned that Russo was genius in another thread.

"but he Russo" the hell does this mean?

wallyman
03-14-2011, 12:24 AM

coundt agree more with u...this ppv spit on my face...if jeff hardy was wasted freaken fire him already...its been done 2 many chacnes...i thought rvd vs aderson was dumb but i was like hey lockdown is coming up 4 way in a catch might no be so bad sting hardy anderson rvd...but then they go and pull this shit....wow...i am a huge tna mark as u all know but this is fucken insulting i felth like they spit on ma face...and dixie spit on it...

wallyman
03-14-2011, 12:27 AM

i dont think this is russo...i just think it was sting not wanting to work with a waisted jeff hardy...and i am glad he did it cuz that drugy could hurt him....i dont blaim russo..i blaim hardy if its true what they say about him..gettin waisted on ppv my god...its like gettin waisted when u know u gonna do a drug test..

HCollins-TNA1
03-14-2011, 12:29 AM

Russo is a genius.....
Well he is sometimes!!!!! but that Russo for you!!!!! He don't care what you or I think.....
He has done this since his WWF days continued it in WCW and in TNA now.....He likes the controvesry his-self!!!!

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:33 AM
coundt agree more with u...this ppv spit on my face...if jeff hardy was wasted freaken fire him already...its been done 2 many chacnes...i thought rvd vs aderson was dumb but i was like hey lockdown is coming up 4 way in a catch might no be so bad sting hardy anderson rvd...but then they go and pull this shit....wow...i am a huge tna mark as u all know but this is fucken insulting i felth like they spit on ma face...and dixie spit on it...

Now you know why we bash for the right reasons. If anything, this sort of thing should be a wake up call for hardcore TNA fans.

Anderson vs RVD was a good enough match that should've had an ending but it went somewhere else. I am guessing a three way match: RVD, Anderson and Sting for the title at Lockdown.

i dont think this is russo...i just think it was sting not wanting to work with a waisted jeff hardy...and i am glad he did it cuz that drugy could hurt him....i dont blaim russo..i blaim hardy if its true what they say about him..gettin waisted on ppv my god...its like gettin waisted when u know u gonna do a drug test..

Somehow, it had Russo's stench all over it.

I would understand that Sting wouldn't want to work with Hardy but then....who is the writer who writes this crap?

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Russo is a genius.....
Well he is sometimes!!!!! but that Russo for you!!!!! He don't care what you or I think.....
He has done this since his WWF days continued it in WCW and in TNA now.....He likes the controvesry his-self!!!!

Your cred=-makes nuclear explosion-

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Russo is a genius.....

If Russo was a genius than he'd see that the storylines aren't working and would try to come up with something new. But no he sticks to the same crap so russo=retarder booker

HCollins-TNA1
03-14-2011, 12:37 AM
Hell I like controversy myself!!!!!

wallyman
03-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Now you know why we bash for the right reasons. If anything, this sort of thing should be a wake up call for hardcore TNA fans.

Anderson vs RVD was a good enough match that should've had an ending but it went somewhere else. I am guessing a three way match: RVD, Anderson and Sting for the title at Lockdown.

Somehow, it had Russo's stench all over it.

I would understand that Sting wouldn't want to work with Hardy but then....who is the writer who writes this crap?

god man...the ppv was doing so good 2....it was really good...then the 2 last matches....really are u serious...thats the best they can come up with...i better see some heads rollin or a good excuse better come out of all this...or its good bye tna for me...they better apologize 2

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:39 AM
Hell I like controversy myself!!!!!

Dude....don't try anymore.....its embarrassing.

http://i.wrestlinginc.com/pics/vince-russo.jpg
^^This man here....IS NOT....I repeat NOT a genius.

HCollins-TNA1
03-14-2011, 12:40 AM
If Russo was a genius than he'd see that the storylines aren't working and would try to come up with something new. But no he sticks to the same crap so russo=retarder booker

Russo isn't the only writer in TNA you also got Matt Conway!!!!!
Everyboday always blame Russo but can you really prove it Russo???

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:41 AM
god man...the ppv was doing so good 2....it was really good...then the 2 last matches....really are u serious...thats the best they can come up with...i better see some heads rollin or a good excuse better come out of all this...or its good bye tna for me...they better apologize 2

It was going good, I'll admit that. The night stealer was AJ/Matt Hardy. Alot of solid matches too. Ultimate X Title match and the tag team championship match.

Just the co-main event and the main event could have went a better way.

HCollins-TNA1
Dude....don't try anymore.....its embarrassing.

http://i.wrestlinginc.com/pics/vince-russo.jpg
^^This man here....IS NOT....I repeat NOT a genius.

Only thing i really hate about Russo is he a New York Yankee fan!!!!

jethro
Dont give up on TNA dude,they only put faith at the wrong guy to main event their show

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Dont give up on TNA dude,they only put faith at the wrong guy to main event their show

I wouldn't like that at all. I want TNA to be at their best but sometimes....crap like that....how can you support them?

wallyman
03-14-2011, 12:44 AM

i know bro...but u should see how i get bash on this site defending them...and i stood ma ground...and now they go pull of some shit that any person with no experience can see its lame as hell stupid degraging...its the shit that killed wcw...its so depressin cuz i love tna man...they was doing good this last few weeks 2 and now they pull this....fuck tna...they better make this right or i am done with wrestling as a whole cuz wwe aint doing so hot to appeal for me..rock is back but he left already

Iron Ape
03-14-2011, 12:48 AM
I want to see an indie movie about Vince Russo starring Kevin Corrigan.

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-14-2011, 12:49 AM
I wouldn't like that at all. I want TNA to be at their best but sometimes....crap like that....how can you support them?

its stuff like this that makes you not wanna support them. it would be nice to see them grow because you would see other promotions work harder to get the fans. If TNA succeeded and grew to be a huge promotion that would force WWE to do better which would be good for all the fans but it seems like every time they start to go forward they end up going two steps back and its really sad

HCollins-TNA1
03-14-2011, 12:49 AM
If you a hardcore wrestling fan you just sit back...... laugh at the ratings, laugh at the writers, laugh at certain wrestlers, laugh at the PPVs, laugh at the competetion elsewhere and just watch it.....
Seem to me that match kinda remind me when Nash laid down for Hogan????
I think that what Bischoff told both of them play around for a few seconds, told Hardy go ahead and get dropped by Sting and lose caus he was in no condititon to really be there!!!!

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:53 AM
If you a hardcore wrestling fan you just sit back...... laugh at the ratings, laugh at the writers, laugh at certain wrestlers, laugh at the PPVs, laugh at the competetion elsewhere and just watch it.....
Seem to me that match kinda remind me when Nash laid down for Hogan????
I think that what Bischoff told both of them play around for a few seconds, told Hardy go ahead and get dropped by Sting and lose caus he was in no condititon to really be there!!!!

Can you stop? Seriously.

If Hardy wasn't supposed to be there, who was the "genius" who could've changed a few things instead of sticking to the plan?

HCollins-TNA1
03-14-2011, 12:57 AM
Can you stop? Seriously.

If Hardy wasn't supposed to be there, who was the "genius" who could've changed a few things instead of sticking to the plan?

It could been Bischoff he was the one out there and whispered into Hardy ear and and whispered something to Sting!!!!
Who to really say who made the decision?? And why???

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 12:59 AM
It could been Bischoff he was the one out there and whispered into Hardy ear and and whispered something to Sting!!!!

Pick one from The Three Stooges in TNA.

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-14-2011, 01:01 AM
SilverGhost Vs HCollins!!!!!! I pick SG

Necroyeti
03-14-2011, 01:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/m7lwA.png
Don't worry guys, things are op.

Dameduse823
03-14-2011, 01:04 AM
God damn, this only happened about three hours ago and twelve pages? I didn't realize people still had enough faith in tna to be this surprised or upset with teh crap that goes down on their ppvs.

HCollins-TNA1
03-14-2011, 01:07 AM
SilverGhost Vs HCollins!!!!!! I pick SG

I would pick me!!!! Guess you guys going be seeing alot of me in the future!!!!!

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 01:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/m7lwA.png

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/excuse-me-im-calling-bullshit.jpg

jethro
03-14-2011, 01:14 AM
God damn, this only happened about three hours ago and twelve pages? I didn't realize people still had enough faith in tna to be this surprised or upset with teh crap that goes down on their ppvs.
It is a hot topic because of the ppv main event lasted 90 seconds

op indeed

Necroyeti
03-14-2011, 01:28 AM

I watched this again and just noticed something.
Look at the referee between 9:10 and 9:15 in the first video.

Doesn't the X above the head signal a legit injury or something?

mr.dpac
03-14-2011, 01:31 AM
pity sting...

look at where his pride has brought him to...

I hope he can really live with his decision.

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 01:34 AM

I noticed it.

Necro you are right with the ref call. The X means a legit injury or close to it.

I just had someone PM me about Bischoff "giving something" to Hardy at 12:20 when Bischoff shook Hardys hand. Don't know if that is relevant.

Hesterica
03-14-2011, 01:42 AM

Yes...but it usually signals an injury DURING the match...was Jeff injured before he came out? While coming out?

If he was already injured, why let him come out? And, why the need for the ref to signal it to the others if he was injured prior to coming out?

Maybe he fell a flight of stairs while trying to get up to the ramp for his entrance?

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 01:44 AM
Yes...but it usually signals an injury DURING the match...was Jeff injured before he came out? While coming out?

If he was already injured, why let him come out? And, why the need for the ref to signal it to the others if he was injured prior to coming out?

Maybe he fell a flight of stairs while trying to get up to the ramp for his entrance?

I don't think he was injured. He was just out of it. But the ref had to make some sort of call right?

alexrules01
03-14-2011, 01:46 AM
fuck they should have just pulled Jeff off and put Angle in and had a great 10-15 minute match.Who cares if there was no build up, its the Icon Sting and Kurt Freaking Angle!

skanky
03-14-2011, 01:49 AM
maybe thats what prompted bischoff to come out and give hardy some gum or something to cover up his breath

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 01:55 AM
fuck they should have just pulled Jeff off and put Angle in and had a great 10-15 minute match.Who cares if there was no build up, its the Icon Sting and Kurt Freaking Angle!

That would have saved a few angry phonecalls and alot of hate in the net.

Hesterica
03-14-2011, 01:58 AM
I don't think he was injured. He was just out of it. But the ref had to make some sort of call right?

It really boggles me why they had to push through with this plan...anyone with half a brain would call an audible on the card...you had tons of choices!

Last time they pulled an audible (replacing MEM with Fortune), it turned out better anyways!

GoldSpirit
03-14-2011, 02:23 AM
I love this thread.

They should save this and use it...

Question: "What is the definition of the IWC?"

Answer: "Thread: Victory Road 2011- Complain here!"

i love it. Monday morning quarterbacks.
WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
Give it a rest.
I'm going to reserve judgement.
I think something F*$&#D up happened.
I'm pretty sure it's Hardy's fault.
But I'm reserving judgement.
I'm not going to blame Russo, Bischoff, Dixie...
(at least not yet.)

As for "calling an audible".
I don;t think it's that easy.
I don't think I would have been any happier with a slap dash mainevent, unrehearsed, and with a guy that admits he needs to be carried through a match by guys he trusts.
I'm sure a Sting match takes at least SOME time to prepare for.
I'd hate to see him go out there, look HORRIBLE, and retain. That'd be bullsh&t, too.
At least we are talking about it.

http://wrestlingzonebr.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/jeff-hardy.jpg?w=628&h=407
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/sting-wcw_77367.jpg
BULLSH^T!
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/274/2/a/jeff_hardy_face_palm__by_bloodyromance13-d2zvkjf.jpg
(any press is good press?? eh.)

Like I said, reserve judgement.
See whats what.

Ii guess we'll find out more tomorrow.

Necroyeti
03-14-2011, 02:36 AM
lmao fuck the internet

GoldSpirit
03-14-2011, 02:37 AM
thank gOD for the Internet.
it just let's you do the BEST stuff.
See what i did there?

The Brown One
03-14-2011, 02:57 AM
Hopefully this is the end of seeing Jeff in main events on TNA PPVs for the world title. Hes had more than enough chances for it. But I also dislike that TNA decided to have the #1 contender match for the world title go into a draw...again. The match was good, but they are so repetitive. I hope we get to see Anderson take on Sting next.

furlaa
03-14-2011, 03:26 AM
Wow, awful main event. Worst way to end what wasnt the best PPV, few crap endings ie First Blood and Knockout Tag team titles.
However, some really great solid matches,Ultimate-X and Hardy-Styles stole the show
The thing that I hate about how the main event went down, is when people try to compare MMA to Pro Wrestling
my one best argument is that while the matches are scripted etc, you will still be entertained and get somewhat of a good main event,none the less while MMA matches can finishes in 30 seconds, not exactly much of a main event match,(I still like MMA, dont not be confused) but this argument just got thrown out the window

HARDY PULL YA HEAD IN!!!! YOU BLEW A WHAT WOULD OF BEEN A MAIN-EVENT CAREER IN WWE, DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!
TNA upset me today, I always thought they had been doing well, but after today I have mixed views

GoldSpirit
03-14-2011, 03:45 AM
IT gets funnier and funnier the more you watch it.... especially all the hype Taz and Tenay do prematech...

Tale of the tape"

NO EXCUSES TONIGHT FOR HARDY

you couldn;t make this stuff up.

awesome.

Rassling_Fan
03-14-2011, 03:52 AM
Didn't Anderson won a #1 Contender's match beating RVD and Angle to get a title shot in the future? Why was he put into a #1 contender's match instead of the main event?

Just pointing out that they could have prevented this debacle if they just kept continuity.

As for "calling an audible".
I don;t think it's that easy.
I don't think I would have been any happier with a slap dash mainevent, unrehearsed, and with a guy that admits he needs to be carried through a match by guys he trusts.
I'm sure a Sting match takes at least SOME time to prepare for.
I'd hate to see him go out there, look HORRIBLE, and retain. That'd be bullsh&t, too.
At least we are talking about it.

I believe that's a big problem with giving Sting a title at this day and age. In any other situation, a good wrestler would be able to "improv" a good match if given a situation. When Benoit was absent for, that event, CM Punk and Morrison pulled out a decent match. Kurt Angle in this situation would have probably pulled a great match in this situation because he is that good.

Leggo
03-14-2011, 03:58 AM
After watching the footage and reading the previous posts on this thread, I don't think I can say anything about the topic that hasn't already been said... Jeff is burying himself.

Oh, ok then... How much did it cost to buy that ppv last night? (I'm from uk, I don't know)

GoldSpirit
03-14-2011, 04:00 AM
ok... so I have a theory.

bear with me.

Jeff was up on the middle rope when Sting's music started and the lights wnet out.
I'm thinking Hardy might have gotten hurt then. Maybe came off the ropes funny?
Stranger things have happened.
As Sting is getting in the ring you see Jeff head to the Ref and say something to him and then walk away, limping and wincing in obvious pain.
At that point the ref looks like he says something to JB and then does the crossed arm sign.
I'm assuming Jeff told Hebner that he got hurt or was hurt.

It is rather suspect though that Jeff took so long to come out to start.

But it IS possible Jeff got hurt coming down off the ropes.
That makes more sense than 95% of whats been offered up as reasons so far.

It still explains them being pissed, especially Sting.
I doubt that he wanted his first title defense to be THAT atrocity.
And I would think Jeff would be pissed because it just doesn't look good... we all automatically chalked it up to drugs.
If it's just a matter of injury I could definetely see being pissed.

I don't mean to DEFEND Jeff or TNA...
But if that was the case they really would be screwed and would just have to eat sh*t and have it end fast.
I don't see how they could just make a new match at THAT point (time constraints, guys not being ready to go... you can't just throw ANYONE out there... hell, RVD and Anderson could've been in the shower by then.)
I also don;t want to think TNA would put this much time and money into this PPV and, more importantly, the Mainevent just to say SCREW IT last minute.
As much as we talk crap I would like to give them more credit than that.
If TNA officials had ANY inkling that this would happen I'm sure they wopuld've called that audible before hand and not screw themselves.
We are all just so used to bashing them and assuming everything they do is bound to be messed up.

Well, As I said before, we can wait and see what happens in the next couple days.

Leggo
03-14-2011, 04:06 AM
ok... so I have a theory.

bear with me.

Jeff was up on the middle rope when Sting's music started and the lights wnet out.
I'm thinking Hardy might have gotten hurt then. Maybe came off the ropes funny?
Stranger things have happened.
As Sting is getting in the ring you see Jeff head to the Ref and say something to him and then walk away, limping and wincing in obvious pain.
At that point the ref looks like he says something to JB and then does the crossed arm sign.
I'm assuming Jeff told Hebner that he got hurt or was hurt.

It is rather suspect though that Jeff took so long to come out to start.

But it IS possible Jeff got hurt coming down off the ropes.
That makes more sense than 95% of whats been offered up as reasons so far.

It still explains them being pissed, especially Sting.
I doubt that he wanted his first title defense to be THAT atrocity.
And I would think Jeff would be pissed because it just doesn't look good... we all automatically chalked it up to drugs.
If it's just a matter of injury I could definetely see being pissed.

I don't mean to DEFEND Jeff or TNA...
But if that was the case they really would be screwed and would just have to eat sh*t and have it end fast.
I don't see how they could just make a new match at THAT point (time constraints, guys not being ready to go... you can't just throw ANYONE out there... hell, RVD and Anderson could've been in the shower by then.)
I also don;t want to think TNA would put this much time and money into this PPV and, more importantly, the Mainevent just to say SCREW IT last minute.
As much as we talk crap I would like to give them more credit than that.
If TNA officials had ANY inkling that this would happen I'm sure they wopuld've called that audible before hand and not screw themselves.
We are all just so used to bashing them and assuming everything they do is bound to be messed up.

Well, As I said before, we can wait and see what happens in the next couple days.

Tbh though mate, injury or no injury, he looked hammered walking down the ramp...

pauldwku
03-14-2011, 04:13 AM
If Hardy was so fucked up, why couldnt they just change the main event, maybe saying Hardy was attacked earlier in the night by a unknown attacker, so Sting will not face Jeff Hardy, but he will defend his title in a triple threat match vs Anderson vs RVD, with Sting winning a decent 15 minute match, instead of ending the show with that fucked up ending.

GoldSpirit
03-14-2011, 04:37 AM
ok... still disecting...might've changed my tune...still unsure...

as for the "injury"...
So, Jeff goes up and the lights go out.
when they start to come up you see jeff back in the first corner he stood in...he's standing but then goes to one knee. When he does finally stand he LIMPS over to Hebner.
Where did this limp come from?
I'm telling you. I think he got hurt when the lights went out. or at least was pretending to be.
Lights on? no limp
Lights ouff.
Lights on again? on one knee and then limping.

hmmmmm...
then...

After talking to Hebner, right before Sting gets in the ring, they have a close up of Hebner and Hardy. Thhey were talking. Hardy then turns away, limping and wincing, and gets out of the ring. within seconds Hebner holds up the X.

(I'm repeating myself somewhat, but oh well.)

Hebner then goes to the corner HArdy was in when the lights went oout and is seen leaning out talking to someone.
That person then heads over to Hardy but I do not see them talk.
The introductions begin.

Sting seems completely oblivious to there being a problem.

But then.....
During Hardys intro... nothing. no limp. no wince. He even gets into a crouched position with no obvious discomfort... What happened to the limp?

Sting is introduced and Bischoff's music hits.
So what is happening?

STING LOOKS PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSED.

(Editorial... Was the plan -- without Sting's prior knowledge---to have someone do a run in and Sting somehow killed it by "pinning" Hardy? )

Bischoff makes a statement about the "Network" and then says something to Hardy (Smiling while doing so but obviously saying something that doesn't sit too well with him.)

He then goes to talk to Sting, offering him his hand.
From what I can tell, Sting says " I want you to tell me what/why you did it for?"
Bischoff tells Sting it's no DQ and Sting hauls off and punches him in the head (Good punch, good sell. in slow mo it looks like he connected somewhat)

Then there is the ridiculous T Shirt thing.
Finally they tie up.
Sting hits him a couple times and then FORCES the SDD on him.
Sting then ACTUALLY PINS Hardy... as in Hardy COULDNT kick out.
That was a legit PIN. His shoulders weren;t down but what choice did the ref have, really? He had beet count him.
The look on Jeff's face is worth a million bucks but the look on Sting's is PRICELESS.
"YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE FU%$ED WITH ME, SON."
I love it.

I believe the fans were chanting "BULLSH%T" and Sting, on the way out says " I agree. I agree."

I wonder if they were going to take his belt and he gave them a BIG FU&% YOU...?

I thought, for a minute, that Jeff was legit hurt... but after that , apparent, "act" he seemed "fine".
So... was it Jeff's "fault", was it TNA's?

There's alot to think about.

p.s.
Sorry for the over analysis.
Just bored
Can't wait to find out more though.
Nice job, TNA (and that ISNT Sarcasm.) I love it.
hahha.

GoldSpirit
03-14-2011, 04:39 AM
as for Hardy "looking hammered".
Since his heel turn pretty much ALL of his entrances have looked like that.
He does that slow kind of swaggering douche bag I'm cool walk.
(he's not cool)
So I didn't read much into that because he didn't act that way (swaying, unsteady, etc.) after that.

ihearvoices
03-14-2011, 04:43 AM

Is it just me are did it look like Hardy Was trying to kick out the pin....He looks upset after...Look at the video again

the wrestling shade
03-14-2011, 04:45 AM
I didnt watch the PPV yet guys, so i cant say anything except if that realy happend, and they didnt have a plan B or onther match that took its place then TNA is going out of bussiness quicker than i thought it would, someone needs to do something to this poor stupid company!!!!!:(.

Leggo
03-14-2011, 04:48 AM
as for Hardy "looking hammered".
Since his heel turn pretty much ALL of his entrances have looked like that.
He does that slow kind of swaggering douche bag I'm cool walk.
(he's not cool)
So I didn't read much into that because he didn't act that way (swaying, unsteady, etc.) after that.

Ok, ok... Take a chill pill bill. We will have to wait and see.

K-Jammin
03-14-2011, 04:51 AM
now this maybe more controversial than the main event outcome, but i actually wouldn't mind seeing Matt Hardy get a shot at Sting after his match with AJ last night. Obviously AJ was phenomenal ( pun intended ) but that was probably the best iv seen Matt in the ring for quite sometime, im thinking Matt Hardy Vs Sting at Lockdown, Hardy wins and then goes on to have a feud with AJ, RVD or Mr. Anderson.

ihearvoices
03-14-2011, 04:54 AM
This is gonna Be on the soon to come out on DVD it will be Called "TNA Raise And Fall" This company is slowing self Destructing

Hesterica
03-14-2011, 05:09 AM
@GoldSpirit

Nice analysis of the events. You do raise some valid points.

The real question for me is this; was it a work or shoot? Is this a legit screwjob or a very elaborate scheme/storyline?

Either way, as I said earlier, whatever TNA has done with this PPV is risky and short term, I think they lost some fans. Let's see how it plays out. And because of this, they may or may not get better ratings this Thur.

GoldSpirit
03-14-2011, 05:25 AM
I seriously love Jeffs reaction.

I don't know WHAT to make of it.
It, in many respects, seems legit abut it also, in many ways, seems like a work.

As for "losing fans"...
if this makes you stop watching then...eh.
I didn't stop watching WWE when the screwed Hitman.
(or for 1,000 other things.)
It's entertainment.
I'm entertained.
I actually really liked this PPV.
It's the best PPV I've seen from either company for a long time.
Not every match will be a winner.
Imagine how GREAT it would've been if the mainevent had actually been GOOD??

I'm going to be tuning in Thursday.
(hioefully clark free... no offense Ryan.)
But I might want to make up my own mind...
(who am i kidding.)

qwerty28
03-14-2011, 05:27 AM
here's the thing whatever they did last night whether Hardy was high or they pulled a screw job or Hardy was injured they currently have a lot more people talking about their company. Whether that's is a good thing or not it is the story of the moment. I am actually looking forward to Impact to see how this plays out

Firebrand
03-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Russo Swerve?

hendrix1564
03-14-2011, 07:10 AM
Pretty much sums thing up.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3162/2787258705_9aa0c3b717.jpg

Lowki
03-14-2011, 07:17 AM
I would pick me!!!! Guess you guys going be seeing alot of me in the future!!!!!
Not if you keep talking shit because you will find yourself blocked.

Bischoff was the logical person to send out there but how can you really blame him when he has no real creative input? Is dixie that stupid that she can't control her own writing staff? Inititave would have told her that a 1minute main event straight after a double count out was gonna go down BAD!

Russo isn't the only writer in TNA you also got Matt Conway!!!!!
Everyboday always blame Russo but can you really prove it Russo???

Well, TNA booking has become a lot worse since 2010. Conway was on creative for years and was boosted to head writer back in 2009. Russo joined in 2010, coincidence? Plus this shit is the type of stuff that Russo pulled often!!
Russo isn't a genius. Yes, he was ONE of the writers for WWF in the attitude era, but he was also one of the head writers when WWF lost for 84 weeks running. Then he went to WCW, tried to make it like the WWF, and contributed to a huge ratings loss whilst WWF retained a huge fanbase until around 2003. This is something TNA are doing right now! Immortal v fortune is another millionaires club/newblood fued from WCW. Network are the powers to be. You see the similarities and why it IS all Russo not some conway guy?

The thing is WWE will pay him to go to rehab and hire him back in 3 or 4 years????
They won't hire him now because of his court case. If he is found guilty i'm pretty sure a PG company would blacklist him unless he is 100% clean.

LOL hardy nearly fell up the steps! He had to carefully get up on the ropes too...that guy looks a mess in all honesty.

Why do they have to join immortal? Yes, you were defending TNA when clearly after last night there wasn't anything really to defend..

Winning!!
Charlie sheen is awesome and despite his issues, was never trashed to the point that he couldn't even film lol

I'm glad the police are cracking down on theft through pathetic matches now.

I won't tune in to impact that's for sure. I'd rather read what happened than watch this pile of horse shit. I knew something was up when hardy took longer to take his shirt off than to start the match.

Goldspirit, he may look like he hurt his knee but that walk to the ring was clearly drunk.
07:00 - can't even mouth the words to his own song that he actually SANG and loves playing with his shirt :S
07:45 - shaking fans hands.. he's a heel. when he does that he looks like awkward just doing that.
07:50 - stumbles into the ring
08:00 - hesitates to get onto the corner then walks to the other. No limping there, he's over analysing his steps which you do when you are drunk..you stumble a lot and wrong foot yourself.
10:38 - his eyes are glazed...
12:13- doesn't hand hardy anything because Hardy doesn't put anything, anywhere, then rubs his nose with that same hand so unless it's smelling salt, i can't imagine anything being given because hardy doesn't put anything in his pocket. It was just a very sloppy handshake lol
13:50 - takes ages playing with the crowd leading to 14:30 where sting actually starts playing with him in the corner - Jeff was clearly drunk and i think sting clearly had enough of it.

Sting really socked bischoff though lol

Necroyeti
03-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Imagine how GREAT it would've been if the mainevent had actually been GOOD??
Definitely an aspect of the PPV that's been sadly lost in the shuffle.

I went into the Victory Road expecting a trainwreck. (Perverse pleasure, I know.) But, despite some "vintage TNA" screwy finishes and interference everywhere, it was starting to look better than anything they put out in 2010 - Hell, the second hour of the show was absolutely GOLDEN, and anyone who says otherwise is just pretty much wrong.

Then, of course, after the RVD vs Anderson match started... well, y'know.... I got my trainwreck.

I wouldn't say those rotten apples spoiled the whole barrel, though - In hindsight, it turned what was destined to be a decent 6-7/10 show into a soon-to-be infamous 4-5/10 show. I guess this whole debacle seems extra-disappointing since it followed some really high quality output.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 08:31 AM
Simply put..tna is a bad company, so unoriginal and loosley based on shitty wcw stories.

Remember this episode of impact? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYO87wjQ0jc

lol

Necroyeti
03-14-2011, 08:36 AM
You laugh/facepalm you lose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMerVIpkm3k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7dAuFGveEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGyBHGK_g6w

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 08:38 AM
You laugh/facepalm you lose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMerVIpkm3k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7dAuFGveEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGyBHGK_g6w

Love to watch it but I can't listen to tna ranters...they're almost as bad as tna fans. Tell me, are they defending or bashing the company?

Necroyeti
03-14-2011, 08:43 AM
Love to watch it but I can't listen to tna ranters...they're almost as bad as tna fans. Tell me, are they defending or bashing the company?
Neither really ... pretty sure those guys think rawslin' is real. It's batshit insanity.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 08:44 AM
Neither really ... pretty sure those guys think rawslin' is real. It's batshit insanity.

I watched the last one....are they being serious or is every tna fan that confident?

thejman93
03-14-2011, 08:45 AM
Well, I'm happy I stopped watching after Ultimate X

Bodom
03-14-2011, 09:30 AM

I gave up after minute, I just can't do it.

On the subject, this guy is the absolute worst. http://twitter.com/#!/tnaiswrestling

superiordiscus
03-14-2011, 09:32 AM
LOL you guys are awesome!

I read a book about 5 five years ago, was a nice autobiography called "Contraversy creates cash"

its pretty good, you may recognise the author, check it out if you get the chance.

Bodom
03-14-2011, 09:34 AM
I'v read it, It's actually not that bad.

Gameover
03-14-2011, 09:50 AM
If you look at the replay, Jeff tried to kick out, but Sting was holding a very tight cover.

I don't blame Sting, I myself would not like to wrestle Jeff in that kind of a state.

oh and btw, Sting made a huuuuge mistake by not joining the WWE. :P

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 09:50 AM

On the subject, this guy is the absolute worst. http://twitter.com/#!/tnaiswrestling

Tna is calling everyone who comments their twitter "trolls" or "losers". Just as unprofessional.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Nvm I thought it was the actual tna fan page...fuck twitter.

Necroyeti
03-14-2011, 09:54 AM

"Sting should be fired for what he just did to Jeff Hardy. He deliberately ended the match earlier than intended."

Trolling grade: B minus

Rassling_Fan
03-14-2011, 10:03 AM
As for "losing fans"...
if this makes you stop watching then...eh.
I didn't stop watching WWE when the screwed Hitman.
(or for 1,000 other things.)
It's entertainment.
The thing is, not even WWE (nor WCW) did a PPV main event where the match was under a minute. The Montreal Screwjob was understandable because Vince was afraid Bret would treat the World Title like Madeusa did with the Women's Title. No matter the reason, you pretty much wasted 35 bucks to watch a lead up to a free TV show. This was something that should of been done on Impact, not a PPV that is considered "The Road to Lockdown".

Well, TNA booking has become a lot worse since 2010. Conway was on creative for years and was boosted to head writer back in 2009. Russo joined in 2010, coincidence? Plus this shit is the type of stuff that Russo pulled often!!

To Russo's defense (ironically), Russo was there long before Hogan and Bishoff. In fact, he was there since 2002. So you can't blame him for everything.

I read a book about 5 five years ago, was a nice autobiography called "Contraversy creates cash"

The thing is, it's not contraversy that creates cash. It's competents. Take a look at the following samples...

When Hogan turned heel: it was controversial. It was also competent because he did so when his popularity was in decline. So they turned a negative into a positive.

When Bishoff was telling Raw spoilers before the show, it was controversial. It was also competent because it was before Raw went on the air and didn't distract the WCW viewers from wanting to see it.

When the finger poke of doom happened, it was controversial. The thing was, it wasn't competent, because people instantly took a backlash at it and decided to no longer support WCW for doing "the same thing over and over".

When he spoiled Mick Foley's World title victory, it was controversial. It was not competent because he failed to realize how much of a fan favorite he was and lost his victory for the night.

When Bret was screwed, it was controversial. The only reason WWE is still around is because Vince McMahon used the incident to his advantage and soon created the Attitude Era. Because he was competent.

Bishoff may say that the Finger Poke of Doom worked because people still talk about it today, but keep in mind, where is WCW now?

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Lets just say that it was a clusterfuck. A major one and could have went a better way.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 10:15 AM
The thing is, not even WWE (nor WCW) did a PPV main event where the match was under a minute. The Montreal Screwjob was understandable because Vince was afraid Bret would treat the World Title like Madeusa did with the Women's Title. No matter the reason, you pretty much wasted 35 bucks to watch a lead up to a free TV show. This was something that should of been done on Impact, not a PPV that is considered "The Road to Lockdown".

To Russo's defense (ironically), Russo was there long before Hogan and Bishoff. In fact, he was there since 2002. So you can't blame him for everything.

The thing is, it's not contraversy that creates cash. It's competents. Take a look at the following samples...

When Hogan turned heel: it was controversial. It was also competent because he did so when his popularity was in decline. So they turned a negative into a positive.

When Bishoff was telling Raw spoilers before the show, it was controversial. It was also competent because it was before Raw went on the air and didn't distract the WCW viewers from wanting to see it.

When the finger poke of doom happened, it was controversial. The thing was, it wasn't competent, because people instantly took a backlash at it and decided to no longer support WCW for doing "the same thing over and over".

When he spoiled Mick Foley's World title victory, it was controversial. It was not competent because he failed to realize how much of a fan favorite he was and lost his victory for the night.

When Bret was screwed, it was controversial. The only reason WWE is still around is because Vince McMahon used the incident to his advantage and soon created the Attitude Era. Because he was competent.

Bishoff may say that the Finger Poke of Doom worked because people still talk about it today, but keep in mind, where is WCW now?

Tna screws the fans more than the competitors, the screwjob was a full match and a controversial finish. WCW finger poke of doom, jarretts lay down of doom and jeff hardys death drop of doom left all the fans saying..."what the fuck...I payed to watch this."

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Bischoff was the logical person to send out there but how can you really blame him when he has no real creative input? Is dixie that stupid that she can't control her own writing staff? Inititave would have told her that a 1minute main event straight after a double count out was gonna go down BAD!

LOL hardy nearly fell up the steps! He had to carefully get up on the ropes too...that guy looks a mess in all honesty.
Why do they have to join immortal? Yes, you were defending TNA when clearly after last night there wasn't anything really to defend..

Goldspirit, he may look like he hurt his knee but that walk to the ring was clearly drunk.
07:00 - can't even mouth the words to his own song that he actually SANG and loves playing with his shirt :S
07:45 - shaking fans hands.. he's a heel. when he does that he looks like awkward just doing that.
07:50 - stumbles into the ring
08:00 - hesitates to get onto the corner then walks to the other. No limping there, he's over analysing his steps which you do when you are drunk..you stumble a lot and wrong foot yourself.
10:38 - his eyes are glazed...
12:13- doesn't hand hardy anything because Hardy doesn't put anything, anywhere, then rubs his nose with that same hand so unless it's smelling salt, i can't imagine anything being given because hardy doesn't put anything in his pocket. It was just a very sloppy handshake lol
13:50 - takes ages playing with the crowd leading to 14:30 where sting actually starts playing with him in the corner - Jeff was clearly drunk and i think sting clearly had enough of it.

Sting really socked bischoff though lol

Are you a detective?

LOL you guys are awesome!

its pretty good, you may recognise the author, check it out if you get the chance.

I own that book and it was a good read imo!

Pittbull
03-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Could Sting defect to the WWE with the Title? I know WWE have a 90 day thing.. but do TNA?

thejman93
03-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Rassling_Fan FTW!

thejman93
03-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Could Sting defect to the WWE with the Title? I know WWE have a 90 day thing.. but do TNA?

Wouldn't that be a hoot; the IWC would implode.

SilverGhost
03-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Wouldn't that be a hoot; the IWC would implode.

The Hardy belt would be in a good place....in the trash can.

Necroyeti
03-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Wrestling Observer/F4W Review of Victory Road (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QS2HJNF8), if any of y'all are into that kinda thing.

Haven't got round to listening yet, guessing they'll probably bury the shit out of the main event in hilarious fashion.

edit: Yup. One of the first sentences: "One of the worst TNA PPVs they've ever put on". Hooo boy.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 10:45 AM
Just confirmed (as if we didn't know) http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Major_Update_-_Jeff_Hardys_Condition.php

Yeah it isn't a work whatsoever...AWESOME NEWS maybe now they'll go under.

Lance Storm
03-14-2011, 10:47 AM
This debacle proves that TNA is on its way out. They should be embarrassed in delivering a horrific product such as this and I will stick by my comments of last year by saying TNA will be out of business by the end of this year.

Pittbull
03-14-2011, 10:51 AM
This debacle proves that TNA is on its way out. They should be embarrassed in delivering a horrific product such as this and I will stick by my comments of last year by saying TNA will be out of business by the end of this year.

It needs a new direction... that means no Hogan or Bischoff! pretend to kill them off in a limo, maybe have it explode... :) Dixie Carter retakes control, puts things back to how they where, maybe revamp the impact zone and start afresh!

superiordiscus
03-14-2011, 10:55 AM

A big black hummer could pull up to the arena tonight on RAW, Vince and Sting could could both walk the aisle and wipe their asses with the TNA diva's title. Question is would TNA sue and win.... but Sting would be one of the few wrestlers that wouldnt actually do something like.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-14-2011, 10:57 AM
Jeff Hardy embarrassed himself and TNA last night. You know, some people just don't get it. He has a platform to showcase his skills (or lack there of) and comes into work foooked up. It's a lack of respect to TNA, the fans and even though I'm not a fan of his Sting. Rehab is the only solution to this downfall. I don't believe in jail/prison time for a drug addict. Save the room for murders and rapist. But if TNA goes about it's daily business like nothing happened, then the only way I see to make a point is to boycott the product. This is about someones welfare, foook being a pro wrestler, member of a band or being an ex-world champion. He needs help, plain and simple. If I was Jeff I would take up Vince's offer for rehab, it just might prevent a tragedy we all see coming a mile away.

Pittbull
03-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Jeff Hardy embarrassed himself and TNA last night. You know, some people just don't get it. He has a platform to showcase his skills (or lack there of) and comes into work foooked up. It's a lack of respect to TNA, the fans and even though I'm not a fan of his Sting. Rehab is the only solution to this downfall. I don't believe in jail/prison time for a drug addict. Save the room for murders and rapist. But if TNA goes about it's daily business like nothing happened, then the only way I see to make a point is to boycott the product. This is about someones welfare, foook being a pro wrestler, member of a band or being an ex-world champion. He needs help, plain and simple. If I was Jeff I would take up Vince's offer for rehab, it just might prevent a tragedy we all see coming a mile away.

Well said!

But I think he is beyond help now! not only is he putting himself at risk, but he is putting other wrestlers lifes or careers at risk! But TNA need to look at themselves aswell for letting this situation happen!

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 11:06 AM

Funny you say that, check this out. This guy is being let out in my neighborhood after eating a kid and shellacking his bones. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/10/us/10release.html

If this guy is let out and jeff goes to jail...I pretty much give up.

superiordiscus
03-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Rasslin_Fan, I agree with you on that 100%, I'll reserve my judgement for thursday night, after all I am a wrestling fan and would watch anyway, good contraversy/bad contraversy we shall see, but its got alot of people wondering wtf, thats contraversy, and thats Bischoff...did'nt he just get some kinda promotion? was it creative?

Pittbull
03-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Rasslin_Fan, I agree with you on that 100%, I'll reserve my judgement for thursday night, after all I am a wrestling fan and would watch anyway, good contraversy/bad contraversy we shall see, but its got alot of people wondering wtf, thats contraversy, and thats Bischoff...did'nt he just get some kinda promotion? was it creative?

If it was then nobody told Sting! He was fuming!!!

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 11:13 AM

It isn't right, they're making a mockery of wrestling by creating cash off of THAT. Ever see the rasslin episode of south park? Replace vince with bischoff or russo and its pretty much tna. Controversy may have created cash 10-15 years ago, but it won't ALWAYS create cash now.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Funny you say that, check this out. This guy is being let out in my neighborhood after eating a kid and shellacking his bones. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/10/us/10release.html

If this guy is let out and jeff goes to jail...I pretty much give up.

“If this man is released anywhere in my vicinity,” he said, “or if I can find him after the fact, I do intend to kill this man.”

Sounds like the kids father has the right idea.

That guy should have been put to death years ago.

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 11:14 AM
Well said!

But I think he is beyond help now! not only is he putting himself at risk, but he is putting other wrestlers lifes or careers at risk! But TNA need to look at themselves aswell for letting this situation happen!

Great point which besides the fact that Sting needs help in the ring, he didn't was to risk his own health. If you are working a risky job whether it be construction, in a warehouse, etc., do you want someone in a messed up state working with you?

Basically, Safety First!

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 11:15 AM
“If this man is released anywhere in my vicinity,” he said, “or if I can find him after the fact, I do intend to kill this man.”

Sounds like the kids father has the right idea.

That guy should have been put to death years ago.

The father can't be arrested for saying that because he used the magical word "if" basically saying its the police that will be at fault for the mans death.

superiordiscus
03-14-2011, 11:17 AM
It isn't right, they're making a mockery of wrestling by creating cash off of THAT. Ever see the rasslin episode of south park? Replace vince with bischoff or russo and its pretty much tna. Controversy may have created cash 10-15 years ago, but it won't ALWAYS create cash now.

I agee with that aswell

Tommy Thunder
03-14-2011, 11:31 AM
I don't understand. If TNA management knew that Hardy was unfit to compete, why didn't they alter the match?! With the no 1 contender match going to a double countout, why didn't they make the main event a 3 way between Sting, RVD, and Anderson, with Sting retaining? I know Anderson and RVD had a 13 minute match, but surely, between 3 of them, they could have made a better main event than what was given!!
I can't understand how anyone backstage could stand by the decision to go on with Hardy in the main event, especially as people had paid for that!! It's disgusting!! Last night epitomizes everything that is wrong with TNA!!

GoldSpirit
03-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Ah...
So I've watched this match may 20 times now.
Just to see what I could see (or hear.)
I can't say he was based solely off of his entrance because his entrances have all pretty much looked like that since his heel turn. (apparently he ran out of smokes though.)
Did you see him try to rip something out of that fans hands right before he clkimbed the ring steps? (apparently he has the upper body strength of a girl scout.)
I'm really curious as to why Hebner made the "injury sign" after Hardy said something to him.

Hardy: "Dude... I'm SO wasted. I think I'm gunna yack all over Sting's awesome sequined tights."
Hebner: ".....dick."
Hardy: "Got any blow?"
Hebner: "X"

I did think for a minute that Jeff could've gotten hurt during the intros but he seemed perfectly fine after that.
The shirt thing was just him getting heat in a good, old school wrestling, way. Classic crowd taunting. I don't think he seemed confused at all. I just think Jeff likes being a dickwad.

It seems to me that Sting was just not going to take any bullshit... ebing who he is. Being Champion. Being tight with Dixie.. I think he made a calculated choice. At the end of the day he's going to come out looking good even though he was the one who actually killed the match.
He probably thought: "Bischoffs contract is short term. Hardy's going to FU*%ING JAIL...And I'm The TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION STING. What are they going to do if I just SDD this kid, pin him, and leave? They aren't going to fire me or strip me of my title and these two will look like chumps and take the heat. WINNING."

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... who the FU&# knows.
I'm tuning in Thursday.

I love it. This is entertainment.

p.s.
Don't get all sanctimonious about PRO WRESTLING, please.
High art it ain't.
And it ain;t "Life or death".
Just enjoy the damn show.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Ah...
So I've watched this match may 20 times now.
Just to see what I could see (or hear.)
I can't say he was based solely off of his entrance because his entrances have all pretty much looked like that since his heel turn. (apparently he ran out of smokes though.)
Did you see him try to rip something out of that fans hands right before he clkimbed the ring steps? (apparently he has the upper body strength of a girl scout.)
I'm really curious as to why Hebner made the "injury sign" after Hardy said something to him.

Hardy: "Dude... I'm SO wasted. I think I'm gunna yack all over Sting's awesome sequined tights."
Hebner: ".....dick."
Hardy: "Got any blow?"
Hebner: "X"

I did think for a minute that Jeff could've gotten hurt during the intros but he seemed perfectly fine after that.
The shirt thing was just him getting heat in a good, old school wrestling, way. Classic crowd taunting. I don't think he seemed confused at all. I just think Jeff likes being a dickwad.

It seems to me that Sting was just not going to take any bullshit... ebing who he is. Being Champion. Being tight with Dixie.. I think he made a calculated choice. At the end of the day he's going to come out looking good even though he was the one who actually killed the match.
He probably thought: "Bischoffs contract is short term. Hardy's going to FU*%ING JAIL...And I'm The TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION STING. What are they going to do if I just SDD this kid, pin him, and leave? They aren't going to fire me or strip me of my title and these two will look like chumps and take the heat. WINNING."

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... who the FU&# knows.
I'm tuning in Thursday.

p.s.
High art it ain't.

The fact remains...people paid...for THAT.

Stinger187
03-14-2011, 11:36 AM

WINNING! loved that!

Tommy Thunder
03-14-2011, 11:39 AM
The fact remains...people paid...for THAT.

That's the problem I have. I can't believe that TNA management stood by what they put up last night, knowing that people had paid for it!! And ppv's aren't exactly cheap!!

FaceOfSpades
03-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Jeff, Jake The Snake and Scott Hall should start a stable in TNA. THEN i can say i seen it all

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 11:43 AM
That's the problem I have. I can't believe that TNA management stood by what they put up last night, knowing that people had paid for it!! And ppv's aren't exactly cheap!!

Exactly and if this was a worked shoot then Impact would have been more appropriate.

el gabo
03-14-2011, 11:50 AM

That's the reason I never watch TNA anymore much less pay my hard-earned money for this bullcrap.

Nay_Than
03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Wow.. Just Wow..

As much as i love TNA... Fuck.

This is bad... WCW All over again =/

I do have a funny feeling that this is a work, which obviously didnt work (pardon the pun).. But it does seem really weird to be a work...

Could we be witnessing the demise of TNA? I fucking hope not.

superiordiscus
03-14-2011, 12:05 PM
This also a company that uses the word asshole every chance they get and has a 62 yo man juice to the point of sad disgustingness once a month so I can see it as a work, but I'm watching for sure and even if it is a work I'm luvin' it too because making Sting out to be a modern day hero like that is the way he deserves to go out... I'm hoping he goes back to the bleached-blonde hair 90's Sting for the last run.
It so stinks of Bischoff though, even reAction or whatever it was looked like they were trying to do a worked "shoot" interview. that did'nt work out so I hope he's trying to up it a level. I just can't see a major company letting a guy that fucked up get even close to the work envriroment.

I seem to remember a Nitro or ppv where Scott Hall would come to the ring staggering with a drink when he had that heat at the time so..

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 12:10 PM
This also a company that uses the word asshole every chance they get and has a 62 yo man juice to the point of sad disgustingness once a month so I can see it as a work, but I'm watching for sure and even if it is a work I'm luvin' it too because making Sting out to be a modern day hero like that is the way he deserves to go out... I'm hoping he goes back to the bleached-blonde hair 90's Sting for the last run.
It so stinks of Bischoff though, even reAction or whatever it was looked like they were trying to do a worked "shoot" interview. that did'nt work out so I hope he's trying to up it a level. I just can't see a major company letting a guy that fucked up get even close to the work envriroment.

I seem to remember a Nitro or ppv where Scott Hall would come to the ring staggering with a drink when he had that heat at the time so..

But it isn't original, see they're repeating scott hall/nash/pac and nwo incidents with jeff and "immortal". Even when they're being controversial...they're STILL not creating their own controversies.

TNA=Watered down re-hash of a re-hashed re-hash.

The New Guy
03-14-2011, 12:16 PM
HAHAHA TNA is full of the smartes guys in the buisness.
1) They give the title to a guy that is being accused of drug abuse and distribution
2) The create a belt just for the guy (a horrible one)
3) They take the title away from him (finally) and they gave it to a hard working wrestler
4) But they give it to the drug abuser AGAIN!!!

Looking up the bright side, last night match is going to be the second video in the third DVD of "The Rise and Fall of TNA" right after the 3.3.11 promo
:)

superiordiscus
03-14-2011, 12:18 PM
But it isn't original, see they're repeating scott hall/nash/pac and nwo incidents with jeff and "immortal". Even when they're being controversial...they're STILL not creating their own controversies.

Nothing is new in pro wrestling my friend, everything is a re-hash. I never said it was original but I am being entertained.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Nothing is new in pro wrestling my friend, everything is a re-hash. I never said it was original but I am being entertained.

Nexus is an original storyline.

charmingone28
03-14-2011, 12:55 PM

Nexus is far from original. It has NWO written all over it

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Nexus is far from original. It has NWO written all over it

Where? All of these guys are getting a push and they aren't lead by a world champion has been. Your comparison fails, bad. Tna's immortal storyline has NWO written all over it.

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Wow.. Just Wow..

As much as i love TNA... Fuck.

This is bad... WCW All over again =/

I do have a funny feeling that this is a work, which obviously didnt work (pardon the pun).. But it does seem really weird to be a work...

Could we be witnessing the demise of TNA? I fucking hope not.

Wouldn't Impact have been a better choice if it was a worked shoot?

Wait until we know the facts.

Have you been following pro wrestling?

Bodom
03-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Where? All of these guys are getting a push and they aren't lead by a world champion has been. Your comparison fails, bad. Tna's immortal storyline has NWO written all over it.

A group of guys trying to "take over" is not an original storyline. It's been done many times over throughout wrestling, not just the NWO.

Even the NWO was a ripoff from Japan.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 01:11 PM

Wait until we know the facts.

Have you been following pro wrestling?

We know the facts, we have known for months. My signature has been the same even before last nights "____ of doom" so I pretty much have been calling out tna on their bullshit for a LONG time..along with other posters here. To ask me if I've been following pro wrestling without telling me why nexus isn't original still doesn't validate an argument. This time, to prevent me from calling you a troll I suggest you type out an explanation not including NWO because the other mark already got shut down.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 01:13 PM
A group of guys trying to "take over" is not an original storyline. It's been done many times over throughout wrestling, not just the NWO.

Even the NWO was a ripoff from Japan.

They are using the takeover formula well though, they're ALL going to be big at some point unlike NWO who held all their members back and grew wayyyyy too big for wayyy too long. Nexus only reminds people of NWO for the fact they have t shirts and they "take things over" but in no way is it a direct ripoff.

Though i respect you for actually providing an argument.

Iron Ape
03-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Hopefully the reports of Jeff being sent home will be sufficient enough to quell any talk of this being a work. Then again, I'm sure some will just paint the disciplinary stuff as all being part of a work, too.

Bodom
03-14-2011, 01:20 PM
They are using the takeover formula well though, they're ALL going to be big at some point unlike NWO who held all their members back and grew wayyyyy too big for wayyy too long. Nexus only reminds people of NWO for the fact they have t shirts and they "take things over" but in no way is it a direct ripoff.

Though i respect you for actually providing an argument.

No not a direct ripoff, but the core elements, have all been done before.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 01:27 PM
No not a direct ripoff, but the core elements, have all been done before.

Storyline and formula are completely different.

You take a formula that has worked before (be it NWO or ANY faction storyline) and work it into your own story. In this case nexus broke out as a group of new guys (theres the originality..they're all fresh and can be themselves) and you push them as one. Then one by one you change the group around (but behind the curtain it was about gabriel, slater and husky not getting good mic time) and you include other new guys like mason ryan. You can sufficiently rotate members out and the ones that break out on their own have success.

What they did was they took barrett out because he will eventually be a breakout star and gave him time to develop on smackdown. They took punk and gave him something that fit his ego and personality...his own army. Now the focus has shifted towards him and this will be the real test of mcmahons creative team as they need to somehow push all the guys punk has personally chosen to roll with. They only hold back and "terrorize" the main eventers so that they have something to do and keep them away from the title. They successfully occupied cena, orton, and I'm sure eventually another main eventer.

fucking hogan....made everyone look like shit. Bagwell, norton, the disciple, and they interfered with people like benoit, jericho and mysterio. They just held people down for years. Totally different goals.

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 01:33 PM
This time, to prevent me from calling you a troll I suggest you type out an explanation not including NWO because the other mark already got shut down.

I suggest you follow your wishes and call me a troll as I'm sure I will lose sleep tonight. As far as typing out an explanation, why the need? Are you insinuating that a faction has never existed in wrestling? If the mods want to ban me for being your so-called troll, then so be it but I think they won't.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 01:36 PM
I suggest you follow your wishes and call me a troll as I'm sure I will lose sleep tonight. As far as typing out an explanation, why the need? Are you insinuating that a faction has never existed in wrestling? If the mods want to ban me for being your so-called troll, then so be it but I think they won't.

No need for the explanation now, not that it would've mattered.

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 01:39 PM
No need for the explanation now, not that it would've mattered.

That's what I thought! Cause your argument is invalid.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 01:41 PM
That's what I thought! Cause your argument is invalid.

Well actually troll, if you read what I've posted I'm actually putting up a good argument. All you can do is personally criticize me on no basis, and that's cute but it ultimately makes you look like the unintelligent sap you are.

I'm gonna have fun talking with people who actually matter on here and stick to the topic on hand. You however, enjoy being a joke.

Nay_Than
03-14-2011, 01:50 PM

Thats why i thought it was weird for a PPV

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Well actually troll, if you read what I've posted I'm actually putting up a good argument. All you can do is personally criticize me on no basis, and that's cute but it ultimately makes you look like the unintelligent sap you are.

I'm gonna have fun talking with people who actually matter on here and stick to the topic on hand. You however, enjoy being a joke.

If anyone else besides this guy thinks of me as a troll, please, and I beg please, respond and I promise to never post again.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 01:56 PM
If anyone else besides this guy thinks of me as a troll, please, and I beg please, respond and I promise to never post again.

You need an audience to determine your level of "cool"? Pathetic and utterly laughable. I honestly hope people respond saying you're not a troll so that you can be like "oh my GAWDD thanks mannn". Stick up for yourself dumbass but more importantly when you try to debate with people on a topic, try to stay...on topic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpgufeFqQs&feature=player_embedded

You were this little kid in school weren't you?

Stinger187
03-14-2011, 01:57 PM

You sir ARE............................. not a troll!

Stinger187
03-14-2011, 01:58 PM
You need an audience to determine your level of "cool"? Pathetic and utterly laughable. I honestly hope people respond saying you're not a troll so that you can be like "oh my GAWDD thanks mannn". Stick up for yourself dumbass but more importantly when you try to debate with people on a topic, try to stay...on topic?

This is TROLL:D:D:D

KayfabeIsDead
03-14-2011, 01:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbiPR2TXhnk

your not a troll u are just opinionated;)

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Congrats, you managed to have other people come to your defense because you realize the original argument wasn't going your way.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 02:01 PM
This is TROLL:D:D:D

Well then I'm doing a better job trolling without the intent of trolling than the troll claiming he isn't trolling.

Eh????

Stinger187
03-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Congrats, you managed to have other people come to your defense because you realize the original argument wasn't going your way.

No people read this and you sir are the troll! The tribe has spoken!

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 02:04 PM
No people read this and you air are the troll! The tribe has spoken!

Sir*

Fixed for ya, unless you were calling out oxygen as being a troll. By the way nice having more than one account :cool:

Stinger187
03-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Sir*

Fixed for ya, unless you were calling out oxygen as being a troll. By the way nice having more than one account :cool:

nah I know how to edit my post :-)

Stinger187
03-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Anyone else having HUGE issues with the site today? I've been lurking off and on all day and ran in to error's so many times on this thread!

Bodom
03-14-2011, 02:07 PM
..........sigh

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Anyone else having HUGE issues with the site today? I've been lurking off and on all day and ran in to error's so many times on this thread!

Yes, server errors. We're all being trolled.

ShockMaster
03-14-2011, 02:09 PM
..........sigh

I agree, I've seen you on here and I consider you one of the intelligent ones. Though our conversation might have been cut short by some guy that doesn't like to stay on topic...I hope to converse with you in the future.

Rassling_Fan
03-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Just confirmed (as if we didn't know) http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Major_Update_-_Jeff_Hardys_Condition.php

Yeah it isn't a work whatsoever...AWESOME NEWS maybe now they'll go under.

No one should wish for that. What they should do is look at their current roster and actually use them better.

p.s.
High art it ain't.

Entertainment that you paid 35 bucks to see. It's like watching the movie "The Mist". Has its good points, has its bad points. Then you see the ending and it totally kills whatever enjoyment you had.

Stinger187
03-14-2011, 02:12 PM
I agree, I've seen you on here and I consider you one of the intelligent ones. Though our conversation might have been cut short by some guy that doesn't like to stay on topic...I hope to converse with you in the future.

You are a huge suck up man! nuff said I'm OUT!

Bodom
03-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Yes, server errors. We're all being trolled.

I blame the influx of visitor's we're probably getting.

Everybody wants to know if Jeff's been arrested, or gangraped by the locker room or something lol.

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Interesting what developments may occur on this week's Impact.

Bodom
03-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Interesting what developments may occur on this week's Impact.

I'm almost tempted to go to the Impact taping.

Almost

cy1911
03-14-2011, 02:18 PM
i dont know if anyone metion it but when sting enters the ring you see the ref hold the x signal which means injury. then all of the sudden eric came out.

thejman93
03-14-2011, 02:19 PM
I just saw the video.... I've been a pro wrestling fan for 15 years or so and I've never seen anything quite like that. Kudos to Sting for being the consummate professional in a fucked up siuation.

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 02:20 PM
i dont know if anyone metion it but when sting enters the ring you see the ref hold the x signal which means injury. then all of the sudden eric came out.

Yeah, we discussed that fact and that Jeff whispered something to the ref prior which is....

Nay_Than
03-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Yeah, we discussed that fact and that Jeff whispered something to the ref prior which is....

Which is.... Im dying in suspence!

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 02:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpgufeFqQs&feature=player_embedded

You were this little kid in school weren't you?

Sure, that was me. Feel better?

VKM
03-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Victory Road has got to be the worse PPV I have ever watched. So many misques, its almost like everyone decided to be lazy tonight. The thing that got me the most, and I could be mistaken about this, after Sting and Hardy's match as Sting was heading back up the ramp, He said, "I agree". I speculate that someone in the crowd shouted to him that the match sucked. What the hell is going on with tna?

Now hold on, just because the main event was horrible, doesn't mean that the whole PPV was horrible. MAtt Hardy vs. AJ Styles was great, Beer Money vs. Ink Inc. was solid. The ppv had about only 3 good matches out of the 8 great matches. The mistakes i see are the Sting vs. Hardy match,Hernedez vs. Matt Morgan, and RVD vs. Mr. Kennedy - I hated that finish. But yeah most of the matches were bad, but not all of them

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Now hold on, just because the main event was horrible, doesn't mean that the whole PPV was horrible. MAtt Hardy vs. AJ Styles was great, Beer Money vs. Ink Inc. was solid. The ppv had about only 3 good matches out of the 8 great matches. The mistakes i see are the Sting vs. Hardy match,Hernedez vs. Matt Morgan, and RVD vs. Mr. Kennedy - I hated that finish. But yeah most of the matches were bad, but not all of them

It was solid except the last 2 matches.

cato79
03-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Being this my second TNA PPV and 4th show overall... I can only say that now I understand why so many people bashes TNA week in and week out...

I was very impressed with the X and Tag Team Championship matches... those 2 were great; a good improvement on Matt Hardy and AJ Styles is a fantastic wrestler...

The whole Hernandez, Sarita and Rosita Latin domination is awful... being a Latin myself I felt ashamed of those promos.

I thought that RVD and Anderson's fight was made to end like that, so I was Ok with that one.

After Sting pinned Jeff, I was sure somebody else would come out and restart the match or something would happen... It a complete shame that a guy with Hardy's talent wasted it so badly... Poor guy, he is very, very sick... I wish him a recovery some time soon...

Nay_Than
03-14-2011, 04:47 PM
To be honest, i think that the Victory Road PPV was very, very good.

The ending did seem like a piss take.

Moe21
03-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Im with alot of people on here that said that it was good untill the last 2 matches. I was hoping that Anderson would have won that match but it is what it is. Jeff needs to be gone from wrestling all together! Im tired of seeing him finally doing something then screw it up because hed much rather be high on drugs.

Polly-Pablo
03-14-2011, 05:34 PM
So, I've gone all these years without watching TNA....I just had 4 days off work so I thought I'd see what it was all about.

Culminating in this PPV....my God, can someone tell me please, what the hell happened to the Charismatic Enigma I used to admire? Is this what TNA does to guys or is this just drugs?

That guy has a baby girl, that's the shocking thing here.....I wish him well and I hope he gets help

Bodom
03-14-2011, 05:49 PM
So, I've gone all these years without watching TNA....I just had 4 days off work so I thought I'd see what it was all about.

Culminating in this PPV....my God, can someone tell me please, what the hell happened to the Charismatic Enigma I used to admire? Is this what TNA does to guys or is this just drugs?

That guy has a baby girl, that's the shocking thing here.....I wish him well and I hope he gets help

To quote a very wise man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw