PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a flame war: Holden Hiscock or IPEEINTHESHOWER

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 04:45 PM
If Holden Hiscock and IPEEINTHESHOWER were ever to get in a flame war, who would win? Whose funnier? Who has the weirdest name? Just fucking decide! ;)

BTW, if you don't know who Holden Hiscock is, he is this guy,

http://www.facebook.com/people/Holden-Hiscock/100001300831988

I find Holden Hiscock's Facebook comments on the reports and IPITS' infinite wisdom funny as hell. Its too hard to choose!!!

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Hiscock is more of a troll. IPITS knows his stuff and plays pictionary.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Hiscock is more of a troll. IPITS knows his stuff and plays pictionary.

True. IPITS' wisdom has intelligence in them. He knows is shit. :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Their names compliment eachother. I'm going with IPITS though.

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Hiscock wouldn't survive here if he is ever foolish enough to make an account in the forums.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 05:07 PM
...........wtf?

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Is that the guy from the book "Catcher in the Rye"?

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Is that the guy from the book "Catcher in the Rye"?

lol Nah He is the guy that posts the funny comments on the EWN reports.

Iron Ape
03-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Holden Hiscock is the guy with a dozen or so Facebook accounts, right? He's taking shots at Silver Ghost in the comments section of the "HTM: Hogan leaving TNA (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/HTM_Hulk_Hogan_Is_Leaving_TNA.php)" story.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Holden Hiscock is the guy with a dozen or so Facebook accounts, right? He's taking shots at Silver Ghost in the comments section of the "HTM: Hogan leaving TNA (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/HTM_Hulk_Hogan_Is_Leaving_TNA.php)" story.

Hahaha. That's actually kinda funny.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:51 PM
holden hiscock is the guy with a dozen or so facebook accounts, right? He's taking shots at silver ghost in the comments section of the "htm: Hogan leaving tna (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/htm_hulk_hogan_is_leaving_tna.php)" story.

wtf???????

Iron Ape
03-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Hahaha. That's actually kinda funny.
"Forum mod SilverGhost is a wanker and a knob. He often pours boxes of cereal down his pants and then invites neighborhood kids over for breakfast."

"That SilverGhost forum mod guy tried to send me pictures of his penis on FaceBook. Looked like a roll of dimes with a circus peanut taped to the top of it."

Bodom
03-13-2011, 05:58 PM
I wonder if that guy has an account here.

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2011, 06:01 PM
With the name 'Hiscock', IPITS would eat him for breakfast!!
And the taking shots at SG on the main site is laughable!!

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 06:03 PM
He must be a forum member that SG pissed off!

Iron Ape
03-13-2011, 06:03 PM
I wonder if that guy has an account here.
It had occurred to me that maybe this is more of WWTNA's handiwork. Seems like this could just be the next evolution of his impostor shtick to once again attempt to start stuff up with IPITS. Didn't know that he had those kinds of laughs in him, though; I mean, the circus peanut bit is gold.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 06:05 PM
It had occurred to me that maybe this is more of WWTNA's handiwork. Seems like this could just be the next evolution of his impostor shtick to once again attempt to start stuff up with IPITS. Didn't know that he had those kinds of laughs in him, though; I mean, the circus peanut bit is gold.

ROFL

Trust me, i'm not Holden Hiscock.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 06:06 PM

I wouldn't put it past him.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-13-2011, 06:09 PM

Neither would I.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 06:10 PM

Uh, Holden Hiscock been here even before the EWN forums. Thats how I know about him, from my lurking days.

Iron Ape
03-13-2011, 06:11 PM
ROFL

Trust me, i'm not Holden Hiscock.
Just seems kind of coincidental that he should make an appearance shortly after Silver kind of calls him out in this thread that you just started. I mean, yeah, I guess it's entirely possible that he just happened to be lurking here at the right moment, sure. Likely, though? Not really.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Just seems kind of coincidental that he should make an appearance shortly after Silver kind of calls him out in this thread that you just started. I mean, yeah, I guess it's entirely possible that he just happened to be lurking here at the right moment, sure. Likely, though? Not really.

lol Why does it have to be me? It could be somebody else. Can't just point the finger at me. Plus, my Facebook isn't called "Holden Hiscock".

Bodom
03-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Uh, Holden Hiscock been here even before the EWN forums. Thats how I know about him, from my lurking days.

I almost never read the articles here, and have never paid attention to any of the comments on them.

I'm convinced that most of them are legally retarded.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 06:15 PM
lol Why does it have to be me? It could be somebody else. Can't just point the finger at me. Plus, my Facebook isn't called "Holden Hiscock".

You're Loven Hiscock right?

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 06:16 PM
You're Loven Hiscock right?

Never heard of him.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Wow. This is not a post whore comment.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 06:20 PM
but this is

Iron Ape
03-13-2011, 06:21 PM
It doesn't have to be you, I guess. You just seem to be the most common denominator in these little shenanigans that keep popping up.

Seems like you might be trying to create some kind of wrestling-with-text rivalry here, too, by swerving with yourself as the guy secretly under the mask (looking to get 1up on an old foe). And the more that I think about it, the more of a kind of retarded sense it makes, too.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Wow. This is not a post whore comment.

Man. This is a post whore comment to keep my spot on the top ten!

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Holden Hiscock.

How amusing of you.

How about you come here to the forums instead of the main page? I'm pretty sure we will treat you nicely here.

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 06:41 PM
SG ^What is a postwhore comment?

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 06:41 PM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/HTM_Hulk_Hogan_Is_Leaving_TNA.php

He just called us internet warriors, booooooooooooooooo.

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 06:54 PM
It's too obvious now since he is reading this thread:

Holden Hiscock: No you come here SilverGhost. i know you and your net warriors are just going to try and gangrape me with words but I'm not falling for it. Come out fo your comfort zone and quit being a bitch.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-13-2011, 06:55 PM
I guess you could call us the fucked up version of The Brady Bunch.

Robstar
03-13-2011, 06:55 PM
I've been seeing his handiwork on the main page boards since before these forums started so he's been a long time commentator over there.
Also, guys - Holden Hiscock = Holding His Cock. Not a real name ;) (for those who suggested that it might be) He is most certainly a troll, I see him getting into it with guys on those comment sections all the time. I rarely post over there though

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Guess I should start checking out the comments? I don't have a Facebook account so I never scroll down to that section.

Iron Ape
03-13-2011, 06:59 PM
That comments section is a veritable smorgasbord of mind-numbing stupidity. Half of the people who post there I can't understand, and the other half I wish that I couldn't.

Robstar
03-13-2011, 07:10 PM
That's why I'm glad of the division between here and there. Not sure anyone should be baiting a total pork chop like him to come over to our place to play!

Bodom
03-13-2011, 07:26 PM
I guess you could call us the fucked up version of The Brady Bunch.

We certainly are one dysfunctional bunch of peeps.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-14-2011, 06:54 AM
That comments section is a veritable smorgasbord of mind-numbing stupidity. Half of the people who post there I can't understand, and the other half I wish that I couldn't.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

WWTNA Mark
03-15-2011, 04:25 PM
I've been seeing his handiwork on the main page boards since before these forums started so he's been a long time commentator over there.
Also, guys - Holden Hiscock = Holding His Cock. Not a real name ;) (for those who suggested that it might be) He is most certainly a troll, I see him getting into it with guys on those comment sections all the time. I rarely post over there though

What ever happen to the Kurwin White guy that laughed at everything Holden Hiscock said? lol

Iron Ape
03-15-2011, 06:02 PM
What ever happen to the Kurwin White guy that laughed at everything Holden Hiscock said? lol
Are you sure you're remembering that right? I once saw those two flame the hell out of each other over The Miz or some shit. And I'm not talking about the kind of mildly heated exchanges that people are eager to paint as flame-wars here; there was real, actual flaming.