PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstars

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Why isn't there an WWE Superstars thread?????

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Why isn't there a section for the show in the WWE forum?! There is a RAW, Smackdown, and NXT forum, but no Superstars one!! Sort it out mods!!

The New Guy
03-13-2011, 01:12 PM
We don't need one. Superstars is a show that features Raw and SD superstars, so if you wanna talk about them, you can post it in the proper forums.
Besides, superstars doesn't hype rivalries so I see no point talking about it.
:)

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2011, 01:16 PM
We don't need one. Superstars is a show that features Raw and SD superstars, so if you wanna talk about them, you can post it in the proper forums.
Besides, superstars doesn't hype rivalries so I see no point talking about it.

Superstars is the show that showcases the best wrestling from WWE most of the time!! And a lot of threads are posted here about guys that mainly compete on that show.

The New Guy
03-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Superstars is the show that showcases the best wrestling from WWE most of the time!! And a lot of threads are posted here about guys that mainly compete on that show.

Sure but this guys although mainly compete at Superstars, are part of either Raw or SD roster. So the threads about them will be on those sections.

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2011, 01:26 PM
Sure but this guys although mainly compete at Superstars, are part of either Raw or SD roster. So the threads about them will be on those sections.

I'm going to let the mods decide on this one :)

The New Guy
03-13-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm going to let the mods decide on this one :)

That is a wise decision coming from a wise guy :)

Bodom
03-13-2011, 02:00 PM
People still watch Superstars?

The Brown One
03-13-2011, 02:16 PM
People still watch Superstars?

People still watch NXT so....I think that gives you your answer.

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Why isn't there a section for the show in the WWE forum?! There is a RAW, Smackdown, and NXT forum, but no Superstars one!! Sort it out mods!!

We need a Tough Enough section too!

Bodom
03-13-2011, 02:19 PM
People still watch NXT so....I think that gives you your answer.

NXT is also on the internet, you can watch it anytime and don't really have to go out of your way to see it.

Can't say the same about Superstars

Bodom
03-13-2011, 02:20 PM
We need a Tough Enough section too!

Argh.

We have a Tough Enough thread!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 02:24 PM
There an NXT thread I see, yet no Superstars, no Xplosion thread, and no Ring of Honor as well!!!!
I'm one that watch all and nay wrestling when i can from TV to internet broadcasts and youtube videos.....
As Rich said an Tough Enough thread would be good as well.....

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 02:26 PM
Actually you can any of them online.....

Bodom
03-13-2011, 02:27 PM
That's too many sub threads.

Androo
03-13-2011, 02:40 PM

Quoted from the news site:

This week's episode of WWE Superstars featured 16 minutes and 57 seconds of in-ring action, down from 17 minutes and 40 seconds the previous week.

There might be an occassional good match, so I only watch it if theres a report of a good match, or if im quite bored and feel like a 'wrestling' fix.