PDA

View Full Version : Stings mini "shoot" on Jeff Hardy...

TJHawkesybaby
03-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Watching Sting's promo from iMPACT the other night.....

Saying that when Jeff Hardy sorts himself out he will become one of the greatest in the business.... Now this coming from one the legends of the business and possibly one of the greatest ever...

Do you think Jeff will buck his ideas up? Having someone like that around, would/could it make a difference???

Discuss.....

Rick BoA
03-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Jeff obviously only cares about himself and now he is in trouble for it. Ive always liked him as an entertainer but as a person he seems like a real pos.

Jaitsu
03-13-2011, 01:23 PM
being a huge Jeff Hardy fan, i believe that if he were able to get and stay clean (something a lot harder then the people here think it is, ever heard of a thing called addiction? not easy to stop) then he could truly be one of, if not the best. having sting say this himself might in fact be the thing that helps him, not to mention with Jeff having just gotten married and had a child, he might finally be pressured enough out of it. i hope so, him being my favourite wrestler i do not want to see things get worse for him or anyone around him.

SEE THAT PEOPLE! i said he needs to stop his addiction with out insulting him like a piece of shit, surprising huh, maybe some others here could try it some time and get off his back.

Lowki
03-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Hardy is good but greatest ever? I don't think he's THAT good. Let's hope he does clean up though, not for the business but his family.

The Brown One
03-13-2011, 02:10 PM
being a huge Jeff Hardy fan, i believe that if he were able to get and stay clean (something a lot harder then the people here think it is, ever heard of a thing called addiction? not easy to stop) then he could truly be one of, if not the best. having sting say this himself might in fact be the thing that helps him, not to mention with Jeff having just gotten married and had a child, he might finally be pressured enough out of it. i hope so, him being my favourite wrestler i do not want to see things get worse for him or anyone around him.

SEE THAT PEOPLE! i said he needs to stop his addiction with out insulting him like a piece of shit, surprising huh, maybe some others here could try it some time and get off his back.

I don't think he could be the best, but he could be great. Hes just got to clean up his act.

Mikeyboy7777777
03-13-2011, 02:17 PM
hearing that addict being named one of the best or even the best is a fucking insult to chris jericho and all the guys that are allrounders and actually are in chris jericho's case he is the BEST and i dont'believe it jeff hardy isn't that good at promos to be called the best and his in ring work is sloppy as hell. i'm amazed he can still do a swanton bomb without breaking anything

rko619
03-13-2011, 02:56 PM
hearing that addict being named one of the best or even the best is a fucking insult to chris jericho and all the guys that are allrounders and actually are in chris jericho's case he is the BEST and i dont'believe it jeff hardy isn't that good at promos to be called the best and his in ring work is sloppy as hell. i'm amazed he can still do a swanton bomb without breaking anything

wow get off of jeffs back sure he has a bad addiction but he could come clean now with just getting married and having sting around him.all he needs to do is go to jail for a few months get clean on the inside but then he can come out a brandnew great man. and he could be included in the list of greats if he sorts himself out .also he should go back to wwe with fatt hardy where they could redeem them selves. and btw why couldnt he do a swanton hes jeff hardy for gods sake hes an amazing high flying extremeist at times. and now people will have a go at me for sticking up for jeff but i belive in 2nd chances and its lent its all about repenting and 2nd chances. but he should go to jail as a punishment

VKM
03-13-2011, 04:01 PM
I believe that Jeff Hardy could be one of the greatest wrestlers. The world of wrestling has changed so much that many people like Mikeyboy7777777 believe that cutting good promos makes someone the best wrestler. Thats funny. Its all about opnions. Some people watch wrestling for the wrestling, some people watch it for promos and storylines, and others watch it for wrestling and promos. WWE's or PWI's list of the "greatest wrestlers ever" is just as credible as my list of "greatest wrestlers ever". Its just an opinion. If people's opinion is that Jeff Hardy could be the best wrestler then so be it. Its just an opinion and theirs are as credible as any proffesional wrestling critic's opinion

Jaitsu
03-13-2011, 04:08 PM
VKM said it all.

also, people say Jeffs promos suck and sometimes i agree, but i think its about half in half, i've noticed either a jeff hardy promo blows or is mind blowing (see what i did there).

the thing about Jeff that makes him stand out in the wrestling world and makes him great is that, for better or worse, he's unique from the others, no one can deny that. and he makes high-angle senton bombs look devistating.

still, i think he and Matt need to switch back to face, Jeff just doesn't play the heel very well.

wallyman
03-13-2011, 04:40 PM
I believe that Jeff Hardy could be one of the greatest wrestlers. The world of wrestling has changed so much that many people like Mikeyboy7777777 believe that cutting good promos makes someone the best wrestler. Thats funny. Its all about opnions. Some people watch wrestling for the wrestling, some people watch it for promos and storylines, and others watch it for wrestling and promos. WWE's or PWI's list of the "greatest wrestlers ever" is just as credible as my list of "greatest wrestlers ever". Its just an opinion. If people's opinion is that Jeff Hardy could be the best wrestler then so be it. Its just an opinion and theirs are as credible as any proffesional wrestling critic's opinion

i like ur point...reminds me of miz sayin hes good...hellow miz ring work is freaken awful....and people mark for him cuz they say he can cut a promo..anywas jeff hardy proof he can work...that match vs angle shows how great he can b if he trys...that match was off the hook

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 04:41 PM
i like ur point...reminds me of miz sayin hes good...hellow miz ring work is freaken awful....and people mark for him cuz they say he can cut a promo..anywas jeff hardy proof he can work...that match vs angle shows how great he can b if he trys...that match was off the hook

That match was good because Kurt Angle was there.

evilgenius780
03-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Let us rewind time 10 years when Jeff Hardy was relevant. I hope he gets himself cleaned up, he is indeed unique, but I have never seen him as a main eventer, and probably never will. Keep him heel though, give him a chance to reinvent himself.

TJHawkesybaby
03-13-2011, 05:18 PM

Quoted for mother fuckin truth!!!!!

Bodom
03-13-2011, 05:20 PM

This. fahfhdjsfha

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:25 PM

No it was good because it was two great competitors. So your telling me Euguene vs. Kurt Angle could be just as good?

Bodom
03-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Yes.

Nick Dinsmore is actually a really good wrestler.

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Yes.

Nick Dinsmore is actually a really good wrestler.

First of all, i said Eugene. I didn't say Nick Dismore. It's a difference in gimmicks.
But is he better than Jeff Hardy?

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:28 PM
So would Vince McMAhon vs. Kurt Angle be just as good then?

Bodom
03-13-2011, 05:30 PM
First of all, i said Eugene. I didn't say Nick Dismore. It's a difference in gimmicks.
But is he better than Jeff Hardy?

Still same person.

Personally? Yes.

Hardy's always been a bit sloppy.

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Kurt Angle could wrestle a broom and a mop in a handicap match and it would be a great match.

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Still same person.

Personally? Yes.

Hardy's always been a bit sloppy.

Personally? You are an idiot for thinking such a thing. lol.

And Hardy hasn't always been sloppy. He's just recently been sloppy. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy was a classic match.

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Kurt Angle could wrestle a broom and a mop in a handicap match and it would be a great match.

This would be the best match of the year too!!!!

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 05:35 PM

And Hardy hasn't always been sloppy. He's just recently been sloppy. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy was a classic match.

How recently? His heel turn or his involvement with substances?

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 05:37 PM
This would be the best match of the year too!!!!

Thats because Kurt Angle was there.

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:37 PM
How recently? His heel turn or his involvement with substances?

His heel turn IMO. Jeff Hardy was involved with substances during the Jeff Hardy and CM Punk feud.

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:40 PM
Thats because Kurt Angle was there.

I'm sorry but in all honestly, you really don't believe that do you. Here's the only way I can figure out why you would say such thing...Either you were dropped on your head as baby or you are just the most retarded Kurt Angle mark that has ever been born.

TJHawkesybaby
03-13-2011, 05:41 PM
A gimmick isnt the wrestler dude.....

You can have a shit gimmick but you can still wrestle.... if all holds were taken away in a Kurt Angle vs Eugene match it would be good if not great... Angle and Dinsmore would turn it on!!!

Bodom
03-13-2011, 05:44 PM

Hardy just doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that can work with anybody. He needs the right opponent to put on a great match.He has the skills to put on a good match, he just needs the right guy to work with.

If you take a guy like Angle, Jericho, or Punk and put them in the ring with someone like JTG or Jacob Novak, they can make them look a million bucks. You're not going to get that with someone like Hardy. He just can't do it.

*see how I tried to make a point without making insulting remarks? I suggest you try the same*

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:47 PM
A gimmick isnt the wrestler dude.....

You can have a shit gimmick but you can still wrestle.... if all holds were taken away in a Kurt Angle vs Eugene match it would be good if not great... Angle and Dinsmore would turn it on!!!

That wasn't my point. The Eugene gimmick has sorry wrestling skills. I never said that Nick Dismore didn't have great wrestling skills. You see my point? I know the gimmick isn't the wrestler...I never said that to begin with dude. The Eugene gimmick is a retarded person that used legend's finishers. If you put that Eugene gimmick agianst Kurt Angle, it would be one of the worse matches ever. Eugene would try to bite the butt of Kurt Angle and would do that little airplane spin...You would watch that match!? The Eugene gimmick is the equivelant to Santino Marrella

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry but in all honestly, you really don't believe that do you. Here's the only way I can figure out why you would say such thing...Either you were dropped on your head as baby or you are just the most retarded Kurt Angle mark that has ever been born.

Why can't you believe that some matches that TNA has put on that had Kurt Angle was great because it was Kurt Angle?

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 05:49 PM
His heel turn IMO. Jeff Hardy was involved with substances during the Jeff Hardy and CM Punk feud.

Hardy's wrestling ever since his turn was very sloppy. Basically he wrestles like a zombie.

Hell....his match in Wrestle Kingdom V against Tetsuya Naito was the worst match out of the whole card.

TJHawkesybaby
03-13-2011, 05:50 PM
That wasn't my point. The Eugene gimmick has sorry wrestling skills. I never said that Nick Dismore didn't have great wrestling skills. You see my point? I know the gimmick isn't the wrestler...I never said that to begin with dude. The Eugene gimmick is a retarded person that used legend's finishers. If you put that Eugene gimmick agianst Kurt Angle, it would be one of the worse matches ever. Eugene would try to bite the butt of Kurt Angle and would do that little airplane spin...You would watch that match!? The Eugene gimmick is the equivelant to Santino Marrella

Dude just re read my comment......????

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Hardy just doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that can work with anybody. He needs the right opponent to put on a great match.He has the skills to put on a good match, he just needs the right guy to work with.

If you take a guy like Angle, Jericho, or Punk and put them in the ring with someone like JTG or Jacob Novak, they can make them look a million bucks. You're not going to get that with someone like Hardy. He just can't do it.

*see how I tried to make a point without making insulting remarks? I suggest you try the same*

Its hard to not make insulting remarks when you sound like an idiot. Next time I'll just say you sound like an idiot or your the closest thing to an idiot. Does that sound better?

Anyway, i get your point.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Showing forums members the same respect they'll give you is all I ask.

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Dude just re read my comment......????

I did now understand my point. I was saying in my previous comment that Kurt Angle vs. Eugene (The retarded gimmick) would not be a good match. I said this because the Eugene character is just joke, a relief character. The Eugene character isn't marked as a good wrestler. I used Eugene vs. Kurt Angle to show that its not just Kurt Angle who is doing all the work in the ring because if that were the case, then Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle would be just as good as a Vince McMahon vs. Kurt Angle match or Angle vs. Eugene.

VKM
03-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Showing forums members the same respect they'll give you is all I ask.

I'm sorry for hurt your itty bitty feelings. Sorry dude but if you haven't noticed............
I'm AN ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 05:59 PM
I have never seen Dinsmore wrestle outside of the Eugene gimmick. Is he really a talented wrestler?

Jaitsu
03-13-2011, 06:00 PM
you wanna make hardy out as no good so when someone makes one comment about angle you all start comparing him to angle? wow, just... wow.

if you don't like hardy fine, you don't have to, but it is very stupid how everyone will take every chance they get to make him out like he's the devil himself. if he gets cleaned up he will definately become very very good, you cannot deny that.

Bodom
03-13-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm sorry for hurt your itty bitty feelings. Sorry dude but if you haven't noticed............

As can I at times. I'll remember this.

VKM
03-13-2011, 06:01 PM
I have never seen Dinsmore wrestle outside of the Eugene gimmick. Is he really a talented wrestler?

As Nick Dismore his finsiher is the bridging german suplex. Thats all i know really.

Robstar
03-13-2011, 06:22 PM
You know something VKM, asshole's get banned. So you know, it might be your internet character or your true self but we don't engage in role play here - so if you continue to be an asshole for the sake of it, you will be booted. Ok? It's ok, I used to pretend I was a wrestling character when I was a pre-teen too, but that was just for laughs with my buddies. These days we have the internet so, no use for buddies is there?

On topic: Jeff Hardly is a public figure and for some reason, that makes him a target for the attention of the public for most of his waking life. Some addicts don't want to or feel the need to get well - they need to achieve their 'rock bottom'. Hardly is obviously not there yet, sad because he has his family but I have seen so many people ditch their nearest and dearest in favour of drugs and people go, "Oh it's a moral deficiency" too quickly. I can tell you from experience that it affects your way of thinking but it doesn't mean he's a hopeless case. I really hope Jeff finds his way back to the surface again one day, when he's ready. I don't think however that it should be played out in front of people. Giving him a prime position in the company, making him champ, all these TNA staffers blowing smoke up his ass, telling him how great he is (and you KNOW they do) is called ENABLING. And that, friends, can kill an addict quicker than anything. When people choose to turn a blind eye, it's like passively approving. And addicts feed on that stuff. It's never as simple as having someone give an addict 'the talk' - that's why interventions are the worst idea ever. You won't stop until you're ready to and few who aren't addicts ever truly understand that.

And I know.

VKM
03-13-2011, 06:42 PM
You know something VKM, asshole's get banned. So you know, it might be your internet character or your true self but we don't engage in role play here - so if you continue to be an asshole for the sake of it, you will be booted. Ok? It's ok, I used to pretend I was a wrestling character when I was a pre-teen too, but that was just for laughs with my buddies. These days we have the internet so, no use for buddies is there?

On topic: Jeff Hardly is a public figure and for some reason, that makes him a target for the attention of the public for most of his waking life. Some addicts don't want to or feel the need to get well - they need to achieve their 'rock bottom'. Hardly is obviously not there yet, sad because he has his family but I have seen so many people ditch their nearest and dearest in favour of drugs and people go, "Oh it's a moral deficiency" too quickly. I can tell you from experience that it affects your way of thinking but it doesn't mean he's a hopeless case. I really hope Jeff finds his way back to the surface again one day, when he's ready. I don't think however that it should be played out in front of people. Giving him a prime position in the company, making him champ, all these TNA staffers blowing smoke up his ass, telling him how great he is (and you KNOW they do) is called ENABLING. And that, friends, can kill an addict quicker than anything. When people choose to turn a blind eye, it's like passively approving. And addicts feed on that stuff. It's never as simple as having someone give an addict 'the talk' - that's why interventions are the worst idea ever. You won't stop until you're ready to and few who aren't addicts ever truly understand that.

And I know.

Yeah you do engage in role play. If you go to be the booker forums and look at EWNCW or JBW, there are people being role playing as made-up wrestlers. Anyway, you can ban me if you please. But then you would have to ban all the other assholes on this website. Your just like a bad cop, you don't know how to manager your power of authority. When i said that i was an asshole, i was obviously joking...Bodom knows it. I even said sorry to him. I speaking my mind which is something that everyone in this world has a right to do. I've never hurted someone on this site to make them feel bad. Bodom said he didn't like that i called him an idiot, so i said sorry. You are the type of person that takes things way too far.

Robstar
03-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Yeah you do engage in role play. If you go to be the booker forums and look at EWNCW or JBW, there are people being role playing as made-up wrestlers. Anyway, you can ban me if you please. But then you would have to ban all the other assholes on this website. Your just like a bad cop, you don't know how to manager your power of authority. When i said that i was an asshole, i was obviously joking...Bodom knows it. I even said sorry to him. I speaking my mind which is something that everyone in this world has a right to do. I've never hurted someone on this site to make them feel bad. Bodom said he didn't like that i called him an idiot, so i said sorry. You are the type of person that takes things way too far.

FYI, dude, I was simply pointing out that acting like an asshole will get you banned. How is that taking anything too far? I don't engage in the e-feds so that little assumption of yours went a little wide don't ya think? You, my friend, need to stop being so butthurt anytime someone points something out to you. Your assumption over authority is way off too since, if you ask Bodom, I hardly do any banning at all, he's the ban king! And please, tell me where I stated that you never had a right to your opinions? All I commented on was your delivery of them.

VKM
03-13-2011, 06:58 PM
FYI, dude, I was simply pointing out that acting like an asshole will get you banned. How is that taking anything too far? I don't engage in the e-feds so that little assumption of yours went a little wide don't ya think? You, my friend, need to stop being so butthurt anytime someone points something out to you. Your assumption over authority is way off too since, if you ask Bodom, I hardly do any banning at all, he's the ban king! And please, tell me where I stated that you never had a right to your opinions? All I commented on was your delivery of them.

When i meant role play, i didn't mean you in particular. I meant everyone who plays in there because you said "it might be your internet character or your true self but we don't engage in role play here". That's why I said "you". I just worded it differently.

Then you said "so if you continue to be an asshole for the sake of it, you will be booted. Ok? It's ok". You said that as though you were going to be the one to ban me if i kept saying insult remarks. Thats like someone telling a kid "If you keep acting rowdy, you'll get a spanking." Anyone would obviously think that it sounds like a threat or soemthing. Maybe if you were to word it like this, "If you keeping acting like an asshole, someone is going to ban you dude." I wouldn't have took it like that if you would have worded kind of similar to what i did.

Robstar
03-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Yeah but as a one of only 3 mods, it's either be me or someone else on that very short list. And I can only speak for myself but I know Bodom and SG are more ban proficient than me, I tend to be more leneint, but I suppose that you're laughing at that statement and you should. ;) I was just encouraging you to play more friendly, maybe I could have worded it better.

TJHawkesybaby
03-13-2011, 07:16 PM
I did now understand my point. I was saying in my previous comment that Kurt Angle vs. Eugene (The retarded gimmick) would not be a good match. I said this because the Eugene character is just joke, a relief character. The Eugene character isn't marked as a good wrestler. I used Eugene vs. Kurt Angle to show that its not just Kurt Angle who is doing all the work in the ring because if that were the case, then Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle would be just as good as a Vince McMahon vs. Kurt Angle match or Angle vs. Eugene.

You still haven't read it properly dude...... take another go???

VKM
03-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Yeah but as a one of only 3 mods, it's either be me or someone else on that very short list. And I can only speak for myself but I know Bodom and SG are more ban proficient than me, I tend to be more leneint, but I suppose that you're laughing at that statement and you should. ;) I was just encouraging you to play more friendly, maybe I could have worded it better.

Its all good man.

VKM
03-13-2011, 07:17 PM
You still haven't read it properly dude...... take another go???

No. I'm not reading it again. Just explain it better...please

Bodom
03-13-2011, 07:31 PM

In what realm of existence is this an apology?

Robstar
03-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Sort of like saying, I'm Hitler, I have to kill jews. Sorry, can't help it

Bodom
03-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Ouch. Hitler reference was a little much.

VKM
03-13-2011, 07:41 PM
In what realm of existence is this an apology?

I was joking when i said i was an asshole. If you didn't notice, i said "Sorry dude but if you haven't noticed"

Sort of like saying, I'm Hitler, I have to kill jews. Sorry, can't help it

Difference between me and Hitler is he wasn't joking about killing jews. It was just a joke. Geesh...And i thought i acted like an asshole. lol.

Robstar
03-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey look guys......a UFO! Over there!!! (are we distracted enough to drop this now?)

Bodom
03-13-2011, 07:58 PM
http://alien-ufo-research.com/images/ufo/ufo_picture_montana.jpg

Jaitsu
03-13-2011, 08:04 PM
FLYING FRISBY *ducks*

Robstar
03-13-2011, 08:12 PM
http://fatjewishguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/picture-7.png
Lets get a little perspective here...
http://www.bestmydreams.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/sexy-hot-asian-woman-nurse.jpg
take a deep breath....
http://loscuatroojos.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/beautiful.jpg
And look at some nice things. ;)

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 08:18 PM
http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/weird-thread.jpg

Krysys
03-13-2011, 09:18 PM

Because Punk was involved...

Hesterica
03-13-2011, 09:29 PM

And it all begins again. lol

Rick BoA
03-14-2011, 12:22 AM

That does not raise the value of the match, it lowers it.

VKM
03-14-2011, 03:54 PM

I knew someone would say some idiotic thing like this sooner or later. But it doesn't even matter anymore because after seeing what Jeff Hardy did at Victory Road, all i can do is laugh and say "It's time for some rehab time Jeff Hardy"

Cynicism
03-14-2011, 04:54 PM
So Punk vs Kirk Angel would be a dream match/series............. OK yep I'll take that point on board it would.
It takes either two good wrestlers to work a good match, or one amazing wrestler and a spot jockey I guess. For every time Hardy's shown promise he's then fallen further than before after.
I was happy to watch Cena and Punk feud.......... Happy, Watch, Cena. Three words I wouldn't normally put in the same sentence.
Jeff can hit some nice spots but his knees are fucked, his selling seems unreliable and half the time his heads not straight. Only the last of those three seems possible to get fixed, and thought possible unlikely