PDA

View Full Version : Sting holding the World Title

furlaa
03-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Now please dont get confused by the title
This is not a thread about having the World Title on Sting
I dont have a problem with him holding the belt at all, even if he is 52
But I do have a problem with the way Sting carrys the title, pretty much dragging it along the ground?
Maybe its just me who thinks its a problem, but even though its the purple Hardy belt
Its still the world title!

Thoughts/Opinions?

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 10:44 AM
My thought is, when are they going to create an actual looking world title.

furlaa
03-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Well the previous design was good, till they trashed it and thrown it on Eric Young

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-13-2011, 10:53 AM
That purple belt looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4mI2TJfBOA

its about time people in TNA stop doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NPuNPy9GbY

and get a real belt.

TheMiz
03-13-2011, 11:32 AM
winning the tna world title is the same shiz as winning the united states title in wwe

KayfabeIsDead
03-13-2011, 11:33 AM
if i had that art school project belt i would drag it also
i still dont get why anderson or sting hasnt
just plowed EY and took the real world title back

thejman93
03-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Yeah that thing doesn't help the already less than stellar credibility of TNA.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 12:10 PM
I think it the belt..... It was only made for one person to really hold Jeff Hardy!!!!!
Give Jeff back his clown belt and bring in a new World title for TNA for Sting or Anderson!!!!

Rick BoA
03-13-2011, 12:51 PM
That belt is terrible. how are you suppose to take a company seriously if their main belt, held by the best in their company, the belt that every wrestler there is trying to achieve, is purple.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-13-2011, 12:56 PM
1. I agree. Belt is shit. After the the titles he held over his career he has a right to whipe his ass with it. That's like HBK caring about the WCCW title.

2. Do not pay attention to some of these guys on this site. They can be extremely elitest, hypocritical and over inlated egotistical ass holes. When I jumped on this site all they did was attack me and correct my spelling,whenever I made a good point theyd give me the run around and tell me to relax. Blah bllah blah. Just ignore them, some stand out more than others. What was the name of that country that we kicked out, then defended from Nazi invasion, then made our bitch for all eternity?

The Brown One
03-13-2011, 02:08 PM
1. I agree. Belt is shit. After the the titles he held over his career he has a right to whipe his ass with it. That's like HBK caring about the WCCW title.

2. Do not pay attention to some of these guys on this site. They can be extremely elitest, hypocritical and over inlated egotistical ass holes. When I jumped on this site all they did was attack me and correct my spelling,whenever I made a good point theyd give me the run around and tell me to relax. Blah bllah blah. Just ignore them, some stand out more than others. What was the name of that country that we kicked out, then defended from Nazi invasion, then made our bitch for all eternity?

And you wonder why some guys on this site "attacked you".

ihearvoices
03-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Well to be honest its not only a TNA thing cause in The WWe Wrestlers dont wear The belt Right Either.....I thought it was belt to be around their Waste not Shoulder or dragged on the floor smh...

Lowki
03-13-2011, 02:11 PM
You defended nobody from invasion. US forces primarily operated in the pacific waging war and using excessive force against a weaker japanese army. You encountered the Nazi army in North Africa several times and were overpowered, so thanks for that "great defence" of yours. It's not just your spelling that sucks, it's your lack of historical fact. At the end of the day, you are essentially the bastard off-spring of the country that is "your bitch for all eternity". You aren't native on that country and it isn't yours if that's the way you view it. Oh and to knock you off your high horse, We had a right to be scared of a physical threat like Nazi Germany. You were scared of an ideology (communism) because it threatened U.S. domination and investment globally...

That's nice of you to think of Russia and France as your bitches though :)

I'd have left that trash belt in the locker room tbh

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Could you imagine taking that through an airport screening? Everyone would probably laugh at you!

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 02:14 PM
You defended nobody from invasion. US forces primarily operated in the pacific and North African regions.

That's nice of you to think of Russia and France as your bitches though :)

What in the hell is happening in the EWN? This 2012 thread turned into a religious debate and this one is derailing into this. SMH

Bodom
03-13-2011, 02:16 PM
..........sigh

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 02:46 PM
the whole thing started when Cena brought his crappy spinning US title and then introduced the Spinning WWE title......
If it wasn't for gimmick belts Hogan and Hardy would never brought in that gimmick belt!!!!!

Bodom
03-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Didn't Austin and Rock have their own belts?

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 02:58 PM
just thing wrestling has been full of gimmick titles.....
GWF had the Winner title which was nothing but a tuna can taped to a belt....
WWE the Million dollar Belt
TNA the drinking championship

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 03:00 PM

The Smoking Skulls and Branham Bull.....
the Hardcore title was created for Mick Foley.....

wwefan007
03-13-2011, 03:04 PM

yes they did

Hesterica
03-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Nothing wrong with having your own customized belt...but having someone else hold it? That's just wrong...it doesn't fit their character. Can you imagine undertaker with the spinner belt?

el gabo
03-13-2011, 11:15 PM
Nothing wrong with having your own customized belt...but having someone else hold it? That's just wrong...it doesn't fit their character. Can you imagine undertaker with the spinner belt?

Agree. Also, the previous belt looked:confused: good (one of the few things TNA actually did right) so why change it specially if its only about 3 years old?

Hesterica
03-14-2011, 02:23 AM
Agree. Also, the previous belt looked:confused: good (one of the few things TNA actually did right) so why change it specially if its only about 3 years old?

Classic example of the saying "Don't fix it if it's not broken."

captainmoonlight
03-14-2011, 04:22 AM
Are people really that shocked. When have Tna done anything right? They've always been on par with 2000 era wcw

Lowki
03-14-2011, 09:00 AM
What in the hell is happening in the EWN? This 2012 thread turned into a religious debate and this one is derailing into this. SMH

That happened..

Austin had the skull belt, then The Rock/Vince had it and used the belt in a storyline against austin which ended up at the bottom of a river killing it off lol