PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania ticket sales.... A fact.

DKO Killa
09-18-2010, 08:19 AM
My favorite Wrestlemania is Wrestlemania 21. Here's a fun fact, Wrestlemania 21 is the highest grossing Wrestlemania in tickets sales ever(more than 2.1 milion to be exact). Here's another fact, before 21 almost every Wrestlemania has reach that much in tickets sales. Now here's the sad part, after WM 21 tickets sales begin to drop each year. Now I ask myself, this PG thing can't be about ticket sales because tickets sales has been falling since 2006. Give me your opinons on what I said, and for those who don't believe this I'm going to have a poll on your fav WM from 20 on up.

DKO Killa
09-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Not to mention, WM had the fastest ticket sales ever (one minute). Just a fact.

Rated_PG13
09-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Um, I don't have the figures in front of me, but didn't WM 24+ 25 at least clear $5 milion in ticket sales? Sales haven't dropped since WM 21 in ticket sales at Mania's. WM 23-26 have all been in huge outdoor stadium venues. Not sure what you were trying to say, but most of it was incorrect.

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
09-19-2010, 06:38 PM
Um, I don't have the figures in front of me, but didn't WM 24+ 25 at least clear $5 milion in ticket sales? Sales haven't dropped since WM 21 in ticket sales at Mania's. WM 23-26 have all been in huge outdoor stadium venues. Not sure what you were trying to say, but most of it was incorrect.

AHA, mate, ure name just proves ure biased opinions lol i agree with the blog writer altho sum WM have been decent but its not JUST WM, its other PPVs and especially house shows, many ppl have stopped goin to wwe tours here in the uk and house shows in the US i hear have low attendance

Sondreg
09-20-2010, 03:54 PM
AHA, mate, ure name just proves ure biased opinions lol i agree with the blog writer altho sum WM have been decent but its not JUST WM, its other PPVs and especially house shows, many ppl have stopped goin to wwe tours here in the uk and house shows in the US i hear have low attendance

LOL how hypocritical can you be...check ur name