PDA

View Full Version : Will Hogan be back in the WWE???

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Will Hulk Hogan ever head back to the WWE???
Just reading an article on BR saying he might!!!!! and i believe he will once his contract is up next year!!!!

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 07:18 PM
What is BR? Also, WWE doesn't need Hogan TBH.

Robstar
03-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Vince owns the rights to Hogan's Legends Licensing from what I believe, so what does he need the man for? He can use his likeness to make money from merch and games, nothing Hogan can bring to the WWE table would be of any value to them, I don't think

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 07:24 PM
If TNA starts sinking... Hulk Hogan will go back to the WWE an then start boasting about how TNA fell apart without him being there. I remember a few months back it was reported that Hogan was thinking about leaving TNA since the ratings an (other stuff) was not going anywhere. I guess they worked out the kinks of his problems because he is still there. It is being said that his contract with TNA will expire next year an we can only speculate then (in a Sting fashion of course!) to see if he will join the WWE family an receive hefty pay checks or return to TNA because of his pride.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:25 PM
What is BR? Also, WWE doesn't need Hogan TBH.

Bleacher Report.....
WWE doesn't need Hogan, but when you one the guys who made the business what is today never say never.....

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 07:25 PM
If TNA starts sinking... Hulk Hogan will go back to the WWE an then start boasting about how TNA fell apart without him being there. I remember a few months back it was reported that Hogan was thinking about leaving TNA since the ratings an (other stuff) was not going anywhere. I guess they worked out the kinks of his problems because he is still there. It is being said that his contract with TNA will expire next year an we can only speculate then (in a Sting fashion of course!) to see if he will join the WWE family an receive hefty pay checks or return to TNA because of their pride.

I personally don't want to see Hogan in the WWE and don't even know what he has to offer anymore. He's in the HOF so?

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 07:28 PM
I personally don't want to see Hogan in the WWE and don't even know what he has to offer anymore. He's in the HOF so?

The only thing I could possibly think of would be for nostalgia.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Vince owns the rights to Hogan's Legends Licensing from what I believe, so what does he need the man for? He can use his likeness to make money from merch and games, nothing Hogan can bring to the WWE table would be of any value to them, I don't think

But Hogan gets millions of dollars in royalities ever time he is used or included in DVDs and such!!!!
He isn't needed, but that don't mean nothing....
Look back when they brought the Warrior back to squash Hunter.... He wasn't needed but he came back!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:30 PM
If TNA starts sinking... Hulk Hogan will go back to the WWE an then start boasting about how TNA fell apart without him being there. I remember a few months back it was reported that Hogan was thinking about leaving TNA since the ratings an (other stuff) was not going anywhere. I guess they worked out the kinks of his problems because he is still there. It is being said that his contract with TNA will expire next year an we can only speculate then (in a Sting fashion of course!) to see if he will join the WWE family an receive hefty pay checks or return to TNA because of his pride.
Hogan only signed a 2 year contract which comes to and end this fall i guess.....
Given what i think they working at Hogan vs Sting at Bound For Glory!!!! Thus Hogan loses he gone from TNA!!!!

Bodom
03-12-2011, 07:31 PM

Basically put him out there for a few minutes, get the big pop, and then never see him again for months/years/whatever.

See: Diesel.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:31 PM

Wrestle-Mania XXX

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Hard to believe or think I'm talking of something 2 to 3 years away.....
But WM XXX, I'm sure Vince thinking what he can do to make that one the best MSG ever seen!!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Bleacher Report.....
WWE doesn't need Hogan, but when you one the guys who made the business what is today never say never.....

Well... Good thing I did not bet anything on that. I was sitting here saying it was Baskin Robins.

Basically put him out there for a few minutes, get the big pop, and then never see him again for months/years/whatever.

See: Diesel.

An you are right again. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26o3OW3ceOw

Bodom
03-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Well... Good thing I did not bet anything on that. I was sitting here saying it was Baskin Robins.

An you are right again. :D

Again? What are the chances of that in one day :) I'm on a roll lol

Baskin Robins?

Yes please.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Cena vs Hogan..... Having the biggest star of 80s and 90s take on the biggest of today......
"The Passing of the Torch" and i use that loosely!!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Again? What are the chances of that in one day :) I'm on a roll lol

Baskin Robins?

Yes please.

Just stay away from cliffs! You might fall on Hogan.<-- There I saved the thread from derailment.

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Cena vs Hogan..... Having the biggest star of 80s and 90s take on the biggest of today......
"The Passing of the Torch" and i use that loosely!!!!

Hogan can hardly walk, how's he going to perform in a match?

Side note: I wouldn't mind seeing someone over selling his moves again ala HBK! :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 07:55 PM

Side note: I wouldn't mind seeing someone over selling his moves again ala HBK! :)

John.....

Morrison.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 08:04 PM

You know everywhere Hulk goes Brooke and Nick will be there!!!!
Brooke will be at ringside for Lawler to talk about half the match..... and Nick will have the get away car ready when Hulk done with WWE again!!!

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-12-2011, 08:15 PM
bleacher report.....
Wwe doesn't need hogan, but when you one the guys who made the business what is today never say never.....

never!!!!!!

Bodom
03-12-2011, 08:29 PM
You could'n't pay me to get in a car with Nick Hogan driving.

steveorton
03-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Hopefully not, I'm jus sayin...

wallyman
03-12-2011, 08:42 PM

no he doesnt lol...hogan signed a deal with thq for video games a coupe of years ago...its not with wwe its thq...hogan owns the rights to all his character catchphrases...the only thing he doesnt own is his theme from the wwf days..real american or w.e....everything else is owned by him...why do u think tna makes shirts and stuff....

wallyman
03-12-2011, 08:45 PM
i dont think wwe needs hogan...but everyone knows he is he is a huge star....especially when ur the man who put a company on the map. hogan is wwf is bigger attraction than hogan in tna bcuz thats his house and it will benefit them alot from a nostalgic view...

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 09:19 PM
The question is: Will WWE have Hogan appear on their shows again? Hes in deep shit with them as of late for you know what.

thedominator92
03-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Ghetto black women voice: " OH HELL MODA FUCKIN NAW

alexrules01
03-12-2011, 09:27 PM
They could bring him back, only to have Chris Jericho rip him apart on the mic and send him crying right back to TNA!

K-Jammin
03-12-2011, 09:34 PM
You could'n't pay me to get in a car with Nick Hogan driving.

Best quote, ever!

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 09:41 PM
They could bring him back, only to have Chris Jericho rip him apart on the mic and send him crying right back to TNA!

You just gave me my wrestling dream for the year.

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 10:07 PM
You just gave me my wrestling dream for the year.

Clean up your mess dude! ;)

jjackson32
03-12-2011, 10:52 PM
as much as hogan has done for wrestling, he has now twice turned his back on WWE, and joined the competition. If i was Vince, i would tell him to get f@@@@d and live a sad miserable life trying to re-live his twighlight years in his own head.

Jaitsu
03-12-2011, 11:26 PM
i love TNA, which is why i do hope Hogan is gone soon because he is becoming a cancer to TNA. bitschoff can stay if he wants, i always thought he was at least somewhat entertaining, but Hogan is constantly just making everything about immortal, which is really just one big ego trip for him.

and besides, turning the Hardy's heel doesn't exactly work that well anyway (not that i'm saying he made that decision but anyone with brains would appose that).

jethro
03-13-2011, 12:50 AM
When was the last time Hogan appear in WWE? is it after against The Rock?

Anyway i think Vince mcmahon don't mind Hogan backstab him because I believe Vince loves some competition,company rivalry,monday night wars is bac-...oops.

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 12:55 AM

Anyway i think Vince mcmahon don't mind Hogan backstab him because I believe Vince loves some competition,company rivalry,monday night wars is bac-...oops.

I'm just waiting for Vince to buy TNA.

alexrules01
03-13-2011, 03:06 AM

It was in '07 i think, against Orton, was his last match in WWE. And i think made an appearance one time after that

THE_CRIPPLER
03-13-2011, 03:24 AM
I hope Not

Lowki
03-13-2011, 08:44 AM
How about a roast; Jericho, The Rock, CM punk, Stone Cold and even Bret Hart comes out, rips him to shreds (wearing warrior shirts).

In all honesty, Hogan in TNA is the only way Vince will see them as competition. If he wasn't in there then i doubt he'd really care.

Taxi Driver
03-13-2011, 09:23 AM
I thought Hogan was on bad terms with WWE?

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 12:15 PM
I thought Hogan was on bad terms with WWE?

Rumors most likely.....
As long as Hogan still lining Vinces pocket with money, DVD sales and such..... Vince is happy!!!!
People say Hogan is on "bad terms" with the WWE????
But who to really know except him and Vince!!!!

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Does Hogan need to go back to WWE? No. Does WWE need Hogan back? No. Will he be back? Possibly, who knows. As long as it's in a non-wrestling role, I'd be happy with it.

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 12:25 PM
If Hogan goes back to the WWE, just stick his ass at the roundtable discussions and that will suffice!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Does Hogan need to go back to WWE? No. Does WWE need Hogan back? No. Will he be back? Possibly, who knows. As long as it's in a non-wrestling role, I'd be happy with it.

That's it I figure out who the Anon RAW GM is???? Hulk Hogan!!!!
I mean he been on the computer alot as of late.... with his Tweets.....

Lowki
03-13-2011, 03:42 PM
After saying that a behind the scenes player in TNA Wrestling was defecting for World Wrestling Entertainment, which was later confirmed as Jimmy Hart, The Honky Tonk Man is now claiming that Hulk Hogan is on his way out of the organization. He wrote the following on his Facebook account:

"HTM has been told Hogan will bolt to WWE if asked. Sources within TNA have said Hogan will leave (Eric Bischoff) behind like a rat. Hogan is on his way out of TNA. Dixie has had to advance Flair money to pay his debts. Strange things are happening at TNA! Hogan's TNA contract is results and incentive based. Either party can walk anytime. HTM said it first Hogan is on the way out."

Regarding Jimmy Hart, he is not expected to be in Jerry Lawler's corner for his match against Michael Cole at WrestleMania XXVII. Hogan backed off his prior claim, saying on Twitter that it was "just a guess" and that he hadn't talked to Hart in over a month.

VKM
03-13-2011, 03:48 PM
After saying that a behind the scenes player in TNA Wrestling was defecting for World Wrestling Entertainment, which was later confirmed as Jimmy Hart, The Honky Tonk Man is now claiming that Hulk Hogan is on his way out of the organization. He wrote the following on his Facebook account:

"HTM has been told Hogan will bolt to WWE if asked. Sources within TNA have said Hogan will leave (Eric Bischoff) behind like a rat. Hogan is on his way out of TNA. Dixie has had to advance Flair money to pay his debts. Strange things are happening at TNA! Hogan's TNA contract is results and incentive based. Either party can walk anytime. HTM said it first Hogan is on the way out."

Regarding Jimmy Hart, he is not expected to be in Jerry Lawler's corner for his match against Michael Cole at WrestleMania XXVII. Hogan backed off his prior claim, saying on Twitter that it was "just a guess" and that he hadn't talked to Hart in over a month.

I feel sorry for TNA. They wasted a year with Hulk Hogan and now he might be heading to WWE again. Signing him was a bad idea. I bet his pay check is fat too! He basically took TNA's money and now he's running away with it. TNA didn't accomplish anything with Hogan. The ratings aren't good. The only thing he did useful was give TNA attention and popularity for a month or two.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 03:58 PM
If he leaving send him out the way they were planning on ......
Sting vs Hogan
Hogan loses he gone from TNA!!!!!

SaberToothTigerz
03-13-2011, 04:01 PM
all of u post valid points
i like u all dont wanna see hogan anywhere
he's not needed not in tna nor in the wwe

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 04:07 PM

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-049.gif Wow! How did I know this shit would happen?

NorbertBeaver
03-13-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm calling it now, NXT season 6, the rumoured father son season will happen. Hogan and son Nick.....Can you imagaine if that actually happened? I shudder at the very thought.

Hesterica
03-13-2011, 07:39 PM
no he doesnt lol...hogan signed a deal with thq for video games a coupe of years ago...its not with wwe its thq...hogan owns the rights to all his character catchphrases...the only thing he doesnt own is his theme from the wwf days..real american or w.e....everything else is owned by him...why do u think tna makes shirts and stuff....

I think they co-own the name and character in some manner. WWE can make a Hogan DVD or sell merch based on him.

Lowki
03-14-2011, 09:06 AM
WWE and Hogan own his likenesses (both Hollywood and Real American). Marvel owns the "Hulk" part - which is why WCW went to hollywood in the first place.

THQ don't own any rights without WWE approval - his taunts etc on SVR are something like Brother 1, Brother 2 etc. (The CAW ones... Angle's are Hero 1 Hero 2 etc) THQ wanted the moves to always be available in game even if their characters aren't so they could only really add them with similar sounding titles without name dropping the actual wrestler.

WWE actually gave approval for All Stars for both Hogan and Savage, but it took A LOT of persuading from THQ according to what reports said.

What i posted earlier was directly from the newsboard incase anyone was wondering lol