PDA

View Full Version : Who will be next to jump from WWE or ROH to TNA???

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I have 3 or 4 names crossing my mind right now who could end up in TNA before 2011 is over!!!!
Rey Mysterio, Edge, and Charlie Hass.....

SilverGhost
03-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Rey-No
Edge-No
Haas- Kurt pushed for the WGTT in TNA but TNA was on crack on that day and signed Matt Hardy instead.

The New Guy
03-12-2011, 02:13 PM
I know I don't want El Generico going to TNA. They will ruin him.
I don't think TNA can match what Rey and Egde are making at the WWE. I think they will get the midcards taht might get released after mania.
I really think that TNA needs to stop signing guys, and start pushig talent already there, and maybe releas guys that they not even use :)

SilverGhost
03-12-2011, 02:15 PM
I know I don't want El Generico going to TNA. They will ruin him.
I don't think TNA can match what Rey and Egde are making at the WWE. I think they will get the midcards taht might get released after mania.
I really think that TNA needs to stop signing guys, and start pushig talent already there, and maybe releas guys that they not even use :)

Bolded and QFT

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Otunga and Hornswoggle!

SilverGhost
03-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Otunga and Hornswoggle!

Otunga: Most likely!

Swoggle....nope. Vinnieland needs him.

thedag
03-12-2011, 02:28 PM
I have 3 or 4 names crossing my mind right now who could end up in TNA before 2011 is over!!!!
Rey Mysterio, Edge, and Charlie Hass.....

first off jumping ship means leaving one place for another. not getting fired then going to a new place. so no wwe star jumped to tna.

The New Guy
03-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Otunga: Most likely!

Swoggle....nope. Vinnieland needs him.

I don't see otunga getting fired
The guy is married to an oscar winner, and is a former reality "star" and is invited to red carpets that no wwe wrestler has ever been invited to.
He sucks but I don't think he's going anywere (I wish he would go to FCW to train some more though) :)

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 02:45 PM
first off jumping ship means leaving one place for another. not getting fired then going to a new place. so no wwe star jumped to tna.

Disagree......
Christian
Booker T
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
all are names who went to TNA after they ask for their releases....

SilverGhost
03-12-2011, 02:48 PM
I don't see otunga getting fired
The guy is married to an oscar winner, and is a former reality "star" and is invited to red carpets that no wwe wrestler has ever been invited to.
He sucks but I don't think he's going anywere (I wish he would go to FCW to train some more though) :)

True but you know he would bring fame if he was World Champion anyways. It adds feathers to his cap no matter which company he works for.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Rey-No
Edge-No
Haas- Kurt pushed for the WGTT in TNA but TNA was on crack on that day and signed Matt Hardy instead.

One really got to question what will happen????
Rey has done this the past 3 or 4 years talking about leaving the WWE!!!!!
Edge might see his friends in TNA, the Hardys, Anderson, Angle and etc..... and say this is the place to go????
As i have said anything can or could happen.... So don't rule it out!!!!!
One who does end up kicking theirselves in the ASS in the long run!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Otunga and Hornswoggle!

Otunga is staying.....
Hornswoggle who knows????

The New Guy
03-12-2011, 02:58 PM
One really got to question what will happen????
Rey has done this the past 3 or 4 years talking about leaving the WWE!!!!!
Edge might see his friends in TNA, the Hardys, Anderson, Angle and etc..... and say this is the place to go????
As i have said anything can or could happen.... So don't rule it out!!!!!
One who does end up kicking theirselves in the ASS in the long run!!!!

Yeah cause Edge and Matt hardy are best friends after what happen with lita.
The guy is talking about retiring and he said he has at least one year left in him. Then he wants to go to write childrens books.
Why would he want to go to TNA? What is his motivation?
Lighter schedule? I'm pretty sure WWE would give him time if he asks
Money? TNA can't match what Edge is doign at WWE he's winning 6 figures!!! He's performing in front of 70.000+ people
Fame? Edge is an 11 time world champ, two times money in the bank winner, king of the ring, royal rumble winner do you really think he would go solely for the tna championship and for a match with Angle?
I just don't see it man :)

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Yeah cause Edge and Matt hardy are best friends after what happen with lita.
The guy is talking about retiring and he said he has at least one year left in him. Then he wants to go to write childrens books.
Why would he want to go to TNA? What is his motivation?
Lighter schedule? I'm pretty sure WWE would give him time if he asks
Money? TNA can't match what Edge is doign at WWE he's winning 6 figures!!! He's performing in front of 70.000+ people
Fame? Edge is an 11 time world champ, two times money in the bank winner, king of the ring, royal rumble winner do you really think he would go solely for the tna championship and for a match with Angle?
I just don't see it man :)

Minds changes, even your mind change i'm sure.....
Again in wrestling you got to expect the unexpected!!!!!

The New Guy
03-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Minds changes, even your mind change i'm sure.....
Again in wrestling you got to expect the unexpected!!!!!

Well I can't argue with something so abstract like "minds change" and "expect the unnexpected"
So only time will tell. I promise to say "you were right" if rey and/or Edge ever go to TNA.
:)

thedag
03-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Disagree......
Christian
Booker T
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
all are names who went to TNA after they ask for their releases....

wasn't resigned.
wasn't resigned
wasn't resigned.
fired.

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Well I can't argue with something so abstract like "minds change" and "expect the unnexpected"
So only time will tell. I promise to say "you were right" if rey and/or Edge ever go to TNA.
:)

And I will put "HCollins-TNA1 is a genuis" in my sig!

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 03:27 PM
wasn't resigned.
wasn't resigned
wasn't resigned.
fired.

Christian ask for his release thank you...
Booker T ask to be released after failing a drug test... thank you...
Kurt Angle ask for his release after being put on ECW... thank you...
Matt Hardy ask for his release after not being used... thank you....

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Christian- On October 31, 2005, Reso's contract with WWE expired.[49] According to wrestling journalist Dave Meltzer, he was asked on the spot to sign a new contract but declined.[49] His last match occurred during the tapings for the November 4 episode of SmackDown!.[49] Despite his quitting, Christian appeared on the October 31 episode of Raw and at the Taboo Tuesday PPV event on November 1, 2005, fulfilling his obligations to the company, as he was one of five SmackDown! wrestlers eligible to be voted Edge and Chris Masters' opponents by the fans.

Booker T- In August, he was linked to Signature Pharmacy, a company thought to be distributing performance enhancing drugs.[80] He was then suspended by WWE for violating its Wellness Policy.[80] He denied using any drugs and being a customer of Signature Pharmacy.[80] In October 2007, Booker T requested his and Sharmell's release from their WWE contracts, which the WWE granted.

Kurt Angle- On August 25, 2006, Angle was granted an early release from his WWE contract because of health reasons.[76][77] Angle stated in the Kurt Angle: Champion documentary DVD that he asked for his release from WWE because Angle couldn't take time off and he was working hurt, severely on some occasions. He also states that when he quit, WWE lost their very top talent, as he was at the very top of the payroll.

Matt Hardy-On September 12, WWE confirmed they had sent Hardy home from a European tour.[134] Following this Hardy began posting videos on his YouTube channel expressing his disinterest in the WWE product and insisting that he wanted to be released from the company.[135][136] On October 15, 2010, WWE announced that Hardy had been released from his contract.[137] Hardy later stated that his release had been in effect two weeks before WWE made the announcement

KayfabeIsDead
03-12-2011, 03:37 PM
its more like a wishlist

KOW
Matt Sydal
Christian Cage
WGTT
Brodie Lee
American Wolves
The Briscoes

Necroyeti
03-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Hopefully no-one from ROH.

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Shad to TNA. Sounds doable.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Hopefully no-one from ROH.

If Shelton resigns with WWE.... Charlie Hass will either go to TNA or maybe resign with WWE his-self....

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Didn't they just say that Hass and Benjamin are gonna have a dream match in ROH?

Necroyeti
03-12-2011, 06:01 PM
If Shelton resigns with WWE.... Charlie Hass will either go to TNA or maybe resign with WWE his-self....
Haas won't go to TNA. I fail to see the logic in that at all. And putting the fact that they would make more money aside, I hope neither of 'em goes back to WWE.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Didn't they just say that Hass and Benjamin are gonna have a dream match in ROH?

Card Subject to Change!!!!!!

Necroyeti
03-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Card Subject to Change!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/53KfQ.gif

Funnily enough, I think that's how many of their matches have been billed so far.

Here's all their ROH matches so far, if you have a good streaming site or want to torrent some:
9/11/10 - Glory by Honor IX - WGTT vs. Kings of Wrestling (non-title)
1/3/11 - ROH on HDNet - WGTT vs. The Bravado Brothers
1/24/11 - ROH on HDNet - WGTT vs. The All-Night Express
1/28/11 - SoCal Showdown II - WGTT vs. KOW (non-title) - NOT out on DVD yet
2/7/11 - ROH on HDNet - WGTT and The Briscoes vs. KOW and ANX
2/25/11 - World's Greatest - WGTT and Davey Richards vs. KOW and Roderick Strong - NOT out on DVD yet
2/26/11 - 9th Anniversary Show - WGTT vs. The Briscoes (#1 contender's match)

Future bookings:
1/4/11 - Honor Takes Center Stage - WGTT vs. KOW (Tag-Title match)
2/4/11 - Honor Takes Center Stage - WGTT vs. American Wolves
Both of which are on iPPV at gofightlive

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Shad to TNA. Sounds doable.

I heard that Shad was trying to get involved with MMA. A video of him doing MMA training also surfaced online (You can find it on Youtube) not too long ago. I would not rule out him having a run with TNA. He never really accomplished much at all as a singles competitor while with the WWE an he probably knows that he would receive better treatment over on iMPACT!. So I agree with you on this being 'doable'.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Would say R-Truth..... WWE hasn't really gave him much respect since returning!!!!!
An US title run that only lasted a month!!!! He's almost regulated to Superstars.....
Although a return to TNA he only could get lost in the Sting/Hardy/Anderson/RVD/ AJ Styles shuffle and wouldn't get a shot at the belt!!!!

hXc_sXe_Saint
03-12-2011, 07:12 PM
I doubt that edge or rey will go to TNA. Edge has already said he plans on retiring soon same with rey. Plus there is nothing TNA can offer them that WWE can't double. So its very doubtful. If it happen than i'll die of pure shock.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 07:38 PM
So many people have said one thing and then a few years down the road they change their mind....
Like i have said never say never and expect the unexpected!!!!

Bodom
03-12-2011, 07:43 PM
I'll never forget this jewel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8fHyrrXXRk

Necroyeti
03-12-2011, 07:52 PM

Delicious irony.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 08:01 PM

One thing I know Flair don't hate is the $$$$$ he gets from TNA and Bob Carter!

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Delicious irony.

Just making money to pay his divorces!!!!!

Rick BoA
03-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Im suprised that MVP isnt in TNA yet to be honest. But I dont see anyone really going there unless they are fired. Christian is a maybe, Edge and Rey will probably finish their careers in wwe. I can see some NXT guys going, but im not sure

alexrules01
03-13-2011, 07:25 AM
Juan Cena, he hasn't been utilized correctly since John has returned unfortunately :(

Tommy Thunder
03-13-2011, 08:04 AM
I can see MVP maybe going to TNA. I know he said that he wants to spent time in Japan, but it could happen.
Can't believe that you suggested that Edge and Rey could go to TNA!! They are 2 of the highest earners in WWE, and have a job there for life of they want it!! Besides, both are going to retire soon I feel.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-13-2011, 08:42 AM
1. Chris Masters: He is a real life 'best-friend' of RVD an a couple of others in the TNA locker room. He is probably aware of the fact that he would most likely be a big deal if he joined TNA an would get that main event push that he has not seen since 2004 or 2005 during his time with the WWE.

2. Evan Bourne: He is what they call inside of the business as a "Power jobber" who loses a lot but would break out a series of wins during a brief time to bury talent that the WWE wants to de-value. I think he would be better suited for TNA's X-Division. The guy has an amazing amount of talent that should be shown off, and he is not getting any younger.

3. YoshiTatsu: He is really good when it comes to round house kicks an kicks in general. He is an upbeat gentleman that would also be suitable for TNA's X-Division. He deserves more than what he is getting an could accomplish more inside of a TNA ring. I can already tell that this guy has legendary matches in him just waiting to burst out but the only issue is that WWE is not even giving him the chance to.

4. Zack Ryder: He has a gimmick, and his character is very well developed. He even has a catchphrase followed shortly behind brilliant mic skills an in-ring ability! Why isn't this guy a main eventer yet? Of course he would go over big in TNA an could even Tag Team with Robbie E w/ Cookie & Angelina as their managers.

5. Joey Mercury: He is obviously the Marty Janetty of him an John Morrison's former Tag Team. This guy is very talented an he could benefit the X-Division as well! He would even surpass John Morrison in 1 certain accomplishment. He deserves to have the chance to show case his talent. He could probably go-over like Christian did.

6. Gail Kim: Sure she is probably just there for the money, but she is not being used right exactly. She hardly wrestles but she extremely talented an could make even The Bella Twins look like they know what they are doing. She dominated TNA's Knockout division an she could do it all over again if she really wanted to.

7. Maryse: She went from being Diva's champion to the lackey of a jobber with a goatee. She was gradually getting better inside of the ring an just as she was border-lining on decent she was taken away from the ring. It may have just been because of her expose' on that one Pay Per View, and they are just now waiting for it to get out of everyones head. Either way, Maryse would be a great addition to the KO's.

8. Sheamus: This guy has the dominant heel look! He does not at all come across to me as a joke, but the WWE insists on making a mockery out of him an his early WWE accomplishments. In TNA he would no doubtfully balance out the heels an faces in TNA. I can already think of some great storylines he could possibly take part in over there.

9. Curt Hawkins: He has barely been given the chance to prove himself. He is just drifting from one Tag Team to the next an would be a wonderful addition to TNA if they were to sign him. He had a cool attire an could have been the EDGE of his Tag Team with Zack Ryder but they failed miserably in capitalizing on such!

10. Rosa Mendes: Has she ever had a match? It is like the 'E tried their hardest to get her across to us as this kind of atheletic Diva but then I never heard anything out of her. She could easily jump over to TNA an join Sarita an Rosita to level out the playing field between them an TBP. She could do so much more than what she is being allowed to.

11. Chavo Guerrero: This guy is from a legendary wrestling family. He should be treated better instead of being played off as a joke who gets his ass handed to him by jobbers. He would get everything he deserves in TNA. Many may think that this in itself would disgrace the Guerrero legacy but I think it could be a lot better than how the WWE is treating him... Sure they made him a pro on this season of NXT but that really holds no true value anymore. They made Hornswoggle a pro on there for crying out loud!

Lowki
03-13-2011, 09:08 AM
Didn't TNA release Jackie after she announced she was pregnant? I know there were rumours that Haas and Gayda were back in talks last year but releasing a pregnant woman can't be a good thing in Haas' mind surely..
Collins thinks EVERYONE will go to TNA if they leave WWE. TNA isn't as rich as people think; (Kurt Angle is on peanuts compared to his WWE run and only signed up because he wanted to remain on television on a light schedule and NEEDED the money. Ie; Kurt didn't save). Edge and rey on the other hand are earning a lot more than kurt or flair did in WWE and they have also be known to be very good with money. They are both secure enough (financially) to retire young and there's interviews about that online if you look. Financial security has a lot to do with people joining TNA after their WWE release - people like haas and benjamin can afford to wrestle for ROH without having to go to TNA for a bit more money.

Lowki
03-13-2011, 09:14 AM
1. Chris Masters: Vince is VERY high on masters and always has been. He's the first person to get fired for three wellness violations and get rehired. Reportedly due a major push after wrestlemania.

2. Evan Bourne: Sydal was awesome in TNA!

3. YoshiTatsu: He's there for ethnicity reasons so i doubt WWE would let him go. Having a japanese wrestler helps with their profile overseas.

4. Zack Ryder: He isn't a main eventer because his character is a joke like santinos. Wouldn't mind seeing him with cookie and Robbie.

5. Joey Mercury: He is moving towards his future; a trainer. That's where he's been lately, in FCW.

6. Gail Kim: Agree, again. (could revitalize her career with another Kong fued)

7. Maryse: Still is an important Diva regardless of storylines.

8. Sheamus: Make or break after 'mania. I can't see him jumping ship when he is best friends with HHH.

9. Curt Hawkins: Agree kinda.

10. Rosa Mendes: Agree.

11. Chavo Guerrero: Still on good terms and is involved backstage.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 12:06 PM
1. Chris Masters: Vince is VERY high on masters and always has been. He's the first person to get fired for three wellness violations and get rehired. Reportedly due a major push after wrestlemania.

2. Evan Bourne: Sydal was awesome in TNA!

3. YoshiTatsu: He's there for ethnicity reasons so i doubt WWE would let him go. Having a japanese wrestler helps with their profile overseas.

4. Zack Ryder: He isn't a main eventer because his character is a joke like santinos. Wouldn't mind seeing him with cookie and Robbie.

5. Joey Mercury: He is moving towards his future; a trainer. That's where he's been lately, in FCW.

6. Gail Kim: Agree, again. (could revitalize her career with another Kong fued)

7. Maryse: Still is an important Diva regardless of storylines.

8. Sheamus: Make or break after 'mania. I can't see him jumping ship when he is best friends with HHH.

9. Curt Hawkins: Agree kinda.

10. Rosa Mendes: Agree.

11. Chavo Guerrero: Still on good terms and is involved backstage.

Actually with Chavo, there is some differences with him and the WWE and his in-laws....Aunt Vickie and his cousin.....
Many in the Guerrero family doesn't approve of Eddie's Daughter getting into the business!!! Many thinks Eddie wouldn't approve!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Actually with Chavo, there is some differences with him and the WWE and his in-laws....Aunt Vickie and his cousin.....
Many in the Guerrero family doesn't approve of Eddie's Daughter getting into the business!!! Many thinks Eddie wouldn't approve!!!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa286/masteryoda112/thumbsup.jpg

Necroyeti
03-13-2011, 05:28 PM
This. Besides, it's a complete mystery to me why WWE signed Yoshi Tatsu in the first place.... He's just a below average (at best) Japanese wrestler, and was practically a jobber in NJPW. I guess there wasn't any other nippons applying for tryouts that year.

TNA already have two Yoshis in Kiyoshi and Okada (likely thanks to their working relasionship with NJPW)