PDA

View Full Version : Summerslam Early Rumored card?

TheMiz
03-11-2011, 10:50 AM
so i read somewhere this was the rumored card for Summerslam 2011

Wade Barret Vs Rey mysterio For the Intercontinental Title

Maryse Vs Eve For the Divas Title

Dolph Ziggler Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus For the US title

R truth and Evan Bourne Vs Usos For WWE Tag titles

Christian Vs Del Rio WHC Title Falls Count anywhere

The Miz Vs John Morrison For WWE Title

Main event John Cena Vs The Rock

What do you guys think? i didnt made this up i just read it somewhere

thejman93
03-11-2011, 11:03 AM

Wade Barret Vs Rey mysterio For the Intercontinental Title- As long as this is being used to put Wade over I'm good with it

Maryse Vs Eve For the Divas Title- Get the Diva's Title on Nattie, Gail or Kong ASAP

Dolph Ziggler Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus For the US title- Good to see Bryan on a PPV card; has a chance to steal the show

R truth and Evan Bourne Vs Usos For WWE Tag titles- Step in the right direction of rebuilding the division

Christian Vs Del Rio WHC Title Falls Count anywhere- Christian and ADR still in the main event scene come SS=Bi-Winning

The Miz Vs John Morrison For WWE Title- Same as ADR-Christian

Main event John Cena Vs The Rock- I'm skeptical about this one but I'd love to see it

If this is indeed the real card (big if) then I like it.

Bodom
03-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Summerslam is what? 5 months away? Waaaaay too early to even believe any of these "rumored cards"

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Shouldn't WM27 be the primary focus at this point and then subsequent PPV's before SS?

thejman93
03-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Summerslam is what? 5 months away? Waaaaay too early to even believe any of these "rumored cards"

Shouldn't WM27 be the primary focus at this point and then subsequent PPV's before SS?

It is waaay early on the road to SS but if (once again, very big if) that is the real card then it's a real good one. But yeah this is a thread we need to worry about in July.

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 11:31 AM
It is waaay early on the road to SS but if (once again, very big if) that is the real card then it's a real good one. But yeah this is a thread we need to worry about in July.

If real, then ADR is WHC and Miz, WWE?

thejman93
03-11-2011, 11:43 AM
If real, then ADR is WHC and Miz, WWE?

That's how I would read it, yeah.

rko619
03-11-2011, 11:45 AM

brodus clayVs Rey mysterio For the Intercontinental Title

Maryse Vs Eve v nattie v kong v kim For the Divas Title

R truth and jhonny curtis Vs Usos For WWE Tag titles

edited for my approval

dres1214
03-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Card is subject to change :)
ADR WHC...Miz WWE Champion. If indeed true then I like the sound of that, also Christian getting a shot at the title even better.
Cena vs Rock mehh highly doubt it.

thejman93
03-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Card is subject to change :)
ADR WHC...Miz WWE Champion. If indeed true then I like the sound of that, also Christian getting a shot at the title even better.
Cena vs Rock mehh highly doubt it.

This ghrdfasre

thisbigmike
03-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Why are they making Ziggler, go after the US Title. They are making the poor guy a joke. He is by far good enough to start having a title run!! (Not including that bullshit 17min title run he had, when they handed Edge the title back.) Well maybe im just being selfish, cause im a Ziggler fan.

Leggo
03-11-2011, 12:27 PM
We've got the draft to come on 18 April edition of raw so that card (if true) will probably change.

dres1214
03-11-2011, 12:31 PM
We've got the draft to come on 18 April edition of raw so that card (if true) will probably change.

OH i forgot about that, well lets see how far this "rumor" SS card will last or how far it will go in the IWC.

Bodom
03-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Card is subject to change.

Which basically means: We think this is was the card will be and in the event that we're wrong, "creative changed their plans"

Which also means: We made this up and just want to generate web traffic.

thedominator92
03-11-2011, 01:04 PM
shouldn't johnny curtis get the tag title shot with r truth or is he going to be KAVAL'D

Bodom
03-11-2011, 01:07 PM
You really think they'll remember the title match?

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Which basically means: We think this is was the card will be and in the event that we're wrong, "creative changed their plans"

Which also means: We made this up and just want to generate web traffic.

You think they sometimes make things up just to stir the pot within the IWC?

Bodom
03-11-2011, 01:12 PM
You think they sometimes make things up just to stir the pot within the IWC?

I think they do it to generate web traffic so they can bring in more money.

Stirring the pot within the IWC is just an aftereffect.

Leggo
03-11-2011, 01:25 PM
OH i forgot about that, well lets see how far this "rumor" SS card will last or how far it will go in the IWC.

See my post on the "be the booker thread". I can't see that card happening... Speculation as always.

sporty
03-11-2011, 01:36 PM
you made me lol!!!!
ahaha yeah right
cena vs the rock

K-Jammin
03-11-2011, 02:04 PM
you made me lol!!!!
ahaha yeah right
cena vs the rock

My thoughts exactly

TheMiz
03-11-2011, 02:06 PM
i didnt make this up just copy pasting dumbo

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 02:08 PM
you made me lol!!!!
ahaha yeah right
cena vs the rock

So are you saying there is no possibility in this?

sporty
03-11-2011, 02:39 PM
its a summerslam!!! this card seems to be backlash or whatever ppv name that after WM ,but not Summerslam!!

welch421
03-11-2011, 02:44 PM
if this is a true card, i think morrison will win money in the bank at that PPV and do a RVD for summerslam

tshizzy34
03-11-2011, 02:48 PM
I think it would be cool if they still had the Miz as the champion and then gave the divas title to Maryse and had those two do some kind of age of awesomeness angle. Hell I dunno I just like both of them so maybe I'm a little biased but who cares lol. That SS card would be nice though if true.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-11-2011, 02:49 PM
:D Christian is billed in a Main Event match! If this card was true then I would be a very happy person. It seems possible too since Christian was inching toward the top before he injured his pectoral muscle. I heard he even Main Evented a Smackdown! with Edge recently... Errrr unless I read some spoilers. Oh well. Here's me hoping that some of these matches happen!

wallyman
03-11-2011, 03:18 PM

its reported over and over that wwe writes on a weekly basis..they dont plan anything...i think rock in the ring aint happening..maybe this is an outline as far summerslam i doub the card will b anything like this

Castanedaa99
03-11-2011, 04:33 PM

You saw it somewhere? Did you forget where you said it? Since I could've written this up on a piece of paper and "seen it somewhere."

While I like some of these matchups, one thing keeps me wondering...where is Orton? Edge? wouldn't make sense without them unless they are injured.

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 04:44 PM
I'd like to see a link for this. Some matches are believable, like Morrison competing for the WWE title, because by then, he may be ready to be a world champion, and headline a big PPV(in the WWE's eyes anyway).

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 04:49 PM
I'd like to see a link for this. Some matches are believable, like Morrison competing for the WWE title, because by then, he may be ready to be a world champion, and headline a big PPV(in the WWE's eyes anyway).

If so, they better do something other than teaming him with a diva at the biggest event of the year!

Leggo
03-11-2011, 04:53 PM
If so, they better do something other than teaming him with a diva at the biggest event of the year!

Here! here! Rich

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 04:56 PM

You just read the latest news right? The Wrestlemania 27 card is not confirmed. Well duh. I really really really don't want to see Morrison teaming up with 2 women. Trish is one of them, but hey, it would be wrong to remember her if she were to be in a shitty match like this!

SaberToothTigerz
03-11-2011, 06:18 PM
I dont buy it.
Its gotta be fake.

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 06:47 PM
I dont buy it.
Its gotta be fake.

It's still real to me dammit!

PandaMassacre
03-11-2011, 06:54 PM

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/lonotes/Misc%20Internet%20Stuff/Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

SaberToothTigerz
03-11-2011, 06:58 PM

never gets old lol

ChosenOne
03-12-2011, 08:56 AM
As big as SummerSlam is, I highly doubt they'd put Cena vs. Rock on at that event. 'Mania is the only place for that one.

SgtGohan
03-12-2011, 09:49 AM

This, there is no need to speculate already because wwe changes their plans on like a weekly basis.

Nexus4Life
03-12-2011, 11:29 AM
that's the kinda card for wrestlemaina would it not? cool if it did happen tho!

Pumpkinhead
03-22-2011, 10:45 AM
I really doubt it happen

Behemoth!
03-23-2011, 11:40 PM
When is the Money in the Bank PPV anyways? That is a solid card, Summerslam has always been my favorite WWE PPV.

Trips88
03-23-2011, 11:56 PM

Come on now you know that would be way to practical :)