PDA

View Full Version : whats happening to the tag team division

body slam
03-11-2011, 07:58 AM
One thing most all of us will agree on TNA was doing right was tag teams. But it looks to me their starting to break up the teams. First it was Team 3d but maybe it was time. Before Shelly got injured it looked to me like the MCMG might be next. Now atfer watching impact it looks like Gen Me is fixing to split. The sad part is their not pushing any replacement teams or bringing in any new ones.

jginger
03-11-2011, 01:56 PM
It seems to me like TNA are purposly trying to piss us off. We had the tag division, which was quite amazing, and then we had the knockouts division. Both have been ruined.

jethro
03-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Theres always other wrestling promotion to checkout the tag division.

thedag
03-11-2011, 02:48 PM
they had a few over rated matches with beer many and MCMG and everyone said it was a great tag division. it never was great.

rko619
03-11-2011, 03:42 PM
It seems to me like TNA are purposly trying to piss us off. We had the tag division, which was quite amazing, and then we had the knockouts division. Both have been ruined.

dont forget the x div

wallyman
03-11-2011, 04:13 PM
One thing most all of us will agree on TNA was doing right was tag teams. But it looks to me their starting to break up the teams. First it was Team 3d but maybe it was time. Before Shelly got injured it looked to me like the MCMG might be next. Now atfer watching impact it looks like Gen Me is fixing to split. The sad part is their not pushing any replacement teams or bringing in any new ones.

hello gen me has a match on sunday...its call building tension to the match...x match....guner and murphy are coming up and they loook legit...inc ink has gotten really good 2....and that sucks that shelly got injured...but they wanted to beef up the x division and lets be serious...shelly and sabin are really good singles...i would love em either way its not a bad move....

jginger
03-11-2011, 05:36 PM
dont forget the x div

The X-Division has been dead for a while. As for the MCMG vs Beer Money matches, they were not over-rated.

blackout version 1
03-11-2011, 06:18 PM
I think its time to do what WCW and ECW did in the 90's bring in wrestlers from around the world from CMLL to NJPW ! Personally Prince Devitt would be a great assist to the x - division or the tag team division with the write partner for example .

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 06:21 PM
I think its time to do what WCW and ECW did in the 90's bring in wrestlers from around the world from CMLL to NJPW ! Personally Prince Devitt would be a great assist to the x - division or the tag team division with the write partner for example .

-ahem-

-points at my sig-

KayfabeIsDead
03-11-2011, 06:27 PM

thats definitely what they are doing take every thing that makes TNA unique
plus all of the announced "suprises" that get hyped and end up being lame
or totally obvious.the knockouts division is starting to get better but I
havent seen any moves forward with the x-division or tag div recently

body slam
03-11-2011, 06:44 PM
the knockouts division is starting to get better but I
havent seen any moves forward with the x-division or tag div recently

I argee about the knockouts. I really like what their doing with Madison. They had a really good package put together for the X-Diviosion title match. The deal with Gen Me could be to play up the 4 way title match.

KayfabeIsDead
03-12-2011, 03:30 AM
i agree about that x-division match a VR is gonna be good
what i was saying is i havent seen any new guys signed for the x-division
plus they barley have x-division matches on impact anymore
they need to hire guys like jack evans,extreme tiger,tj perkins
and actually use the x-div wrestlers they have.kaz is a great wrestler
but he cant carry the division by himself + i dont see breaking up
good tag teams for the x-div will be better for biz either in the long run
they should just keep the tagteams they have and hire new talent and use what they have