PDA

View Full Version : Hogan please kick some ass!

westy
03-11-2011, 04:52 AM
Ok Hulk Hogan. Now the owner of TNA ;) is in charge. I for one can't stand it when everyone gets up in his face, shouts, screams, and he does nothing. No security, no backlash, nothing!

Then when he sits down and takes off a back brace, yeah that's not cool, and does not look good. Ok it's real, he has this problem. But as Anderson said last week, Hogan looks a mess.

I'm a big Hogan fan, happy he and Flair are in the company. But Hogan looks like a delicate vessel. Big but can be broken too easily.

Hogans got the muscles, and the heel look, but can be shouted at and verbally abused by just about anyone. Does not look good for Hogan or TNA. He needs to kick some ass or have some henchmen nearby that can do that for him.

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 04:59 AM
*ahem*Gunner and Murphy.

Fatality
03-11-2011, 05:48 AM
Ok Hulk Hogan. Now the owner of TNA ;) is in charge. I for one can't stand it when everyone gets up in his face, shouts, screams, and he does nothing. No security, no backlash, nothing!

Then when he sits down and takes off a back brace, yeah that's not cool, and does not look good. Ok it's real, he has this problem. But as Anderson said last week, Hogan looks a mess.

I'm a big Hogan fan, happy he and Flair are in the company. But Hogan looks like a delicate vessel. Big but can be broken too easily.

Hogans got the muscles, and the heel look, but can be shouted at and verbally abused by just about anyone. Does not look good for Hogan or TNA. He needs to kick some ass or have some henchmen nearby that can do that for him.

Ehm...

Your post reminded me of this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAv2rWj-NqI

thedag
03-11-2011, 06:26 AM

someone needs to give westy the talk.

thedominator92
03-11-2011, 07:09 AM
ok hulk hogan. Now the owner of tna ;) is in charge. I for one can't stand it when everyone gets up in his face, shouts, screams, and he does nothing. No security, no backlash, nothing!

Then when he sits down and takes off a back brace, yeah that's not cool, and does not look good. Ok it's real, he has this problem. But as anderson said last week, hogan looks a mess.

I'm a big hogan fan, happy he and flair are in the company. But hogan looks like a delicate vessel. Big but can be broken too easily.

Hogans got the muscles, and the heel look, but can be shouted at and verbally abused by just about anyone. Does not look good for hogan or tna. He needs to kick some ass or have some henchmen nearby that can do that for him.
wallyman?!?

westy
03-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Give me the talk then guys. What that wrestling is fake :) I know that already guys :)

But on a serious note, Hogan looks weak, I could see a 5 year old going in there and giving him an ear full, and seeing Hogan sit down because of his back, and see the kid walk out with a smile on his face, and Hogan shaking his head.

When he was in the nWo he looked untouchable. He had big guys around him to protect him, but back then he could kick ass. I agree Gunner and Murphy but where are they. They are fighting for the belts now.

I'm a huge TNA fan and want to see Hogan be the heel bad ass that he should be.

Lowki
03-11-2011, 08:07 AM

What TBO said. Also Anderson said Hogan "Disgusts" him, not that he is a mess. Hogan is in his 60s and abused roids for years and probably still does (In the shape he's in with his back and hips there's no way he does cardio to keep cut and in shape). He's not as strong as he looks now, i'd be shocked if he could slam a 1/4 of Andre these days. He is 60 after all!

Xpacfan
03-11-2011, 10:10 AM
I personally think, Hogan needs to stay out of the ring and keep functioning as an on screen character.

westy
03-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Hogan should never step foot in a ring again, to wrestle that is. He has had his time, the most famous wrestler of all time. His body can't do anymore. But he looks bad when wrestlers seem to always be in his face, and he seems powerless to do anything.

Like Anderson said "you disgust me" and this guy is owner, and making all the decisions. It doesn't look good. I know Hogan is in bad shape because of all the wrestling he has done, but I wish they would make his character look stronger.

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 11:24 AM
i'd be shocked if he could slam a 1/4 of Andre these days. He is 60 after all!

And yet, he says this old tired cliche about slamming Andre at every chance he gets, even off script and off work!

thejman93
03-11-2011, 11:30 AM
I personally think, Hogan needs to stay out of the ring and keep functioning as an on screen character.

That's the first semi sensible thing you've ever said.

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 12:18 PM

Basically this.

thedag
03-11-2011, 02:25 PM
hogan cant walk. everything below his belly is fake now. cuz of years a using roids. so i guess he can't stop ripping off super star billy graham.

Sydnister
03-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Hogan should never step foot in a ring again, .

If you ended your statement there you would have been right on the money...

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 04:46 PM

That is honestly the smartest thing you have ever said.

imswm
03-11-2011, 06:10 PM
What TBO said. Also Anderson said Hogan "Disgusts" him, not that he is a mess. Hogan is in his 60s and abused roids for years and probably still does (In the shape he's in with his back and hips there's no way he does cardio to keep cut and in shape). He's not as strong as he looks now, i'd be shocked if he could slam a 1/4 of Andre these days. He is 60 after all!

Hogan is 57 years old, if this isn't already corrected later in the thread by someone

Lowki
03-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Ah yeah he is too. Good correcting but it doesn't take away from what i've said. And yeah Rich, that's why i mentioned Andre because Hogan said this week on impact "Come say that when you slam a 500 pound giant".

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 01:23 AM
hogan cant walk. everything below his belly is fake now. cuz of years a using roids. so i guess he can't stop ripping off super star billy graham.

I am impressed! Good knowledge shared.

Lowki
03-14-2011, 09:45 AM
'roids now make everything below your belly fake? Eh?