PDA

View Full Version : Tna Needs two Different Shows

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 03:14 AM
So I was siting at home and a thought came to mind TNa has a big Enough Roster where Instead of just havin impact on Thursday have they could provide another Show also So it Could give Tna a chance to showcase all their Talent from Knockouts,mid Cards to Main Eventers...They need to do it cause impact aint enough time to showcase all their talent. And If they Split the Roster into two would help alot. Plus i would hope they would Split Hogan and bischoff and put them on different shows...Idc if they Steal The idea of having Two Different GMs atleast that idea would be good enough two keep those two Away from each other atleast on camera which would benefit Everyone involved especially their talent. Plus They would bring more honor To their Belts because the Roster would be split but Their Would only be one World title..Not Two like WWe has...I just Really Think TNA needs to Have another show it could even work out Tuesday and then Thursday...So they dont have to Worry about Low Ratings Trying to compete with WWE week by week. Whats you guys thoughts on this?

thedag
03-11-2011, 03:46 AM
they have a hard time doing just one show.

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 03:51 AM
I think we have had discussions over this before. They would be complications that arise because of this, and there are already limitations that prevent TNA establishing a second show.
1) Several talents on the roster enjoy working in TNA because of the much lighter schedule than the WWE. If there were 2 shows, then some might have to appear on both shows. I don't think many talents would want to be making 2 trips to appear on both shows.

2) TNA might not have enough money to produce 2 shows.

Lowki
03-11-2011, 08:09 AM
They may not be allowed an extra show by universal studios. I think they have certain days booked in to use it but not 100% on that. X-division focused show with less focus on storylines, No hogan or bischoff (or even a mention of them) or GTFO.

Xpacfan
03-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Yeah, think its about time to add another show too. Even if its like a "Sunday Night Heat" type of show.

KayfabeIsDead
03-11-2011, 10:10 AM
i think they should just revamp xplosion and have 3 or 4 matches kinda like TNA's
version of superstars and put it in NXT's old timeslot on spike

westy
03-11-2011, 11:07 AM
i think they should just revamp xplosion and have 3 or 4 matches kinda like TNA's
version of superstars and put it in NXT's old timeslot on spike

I think this too

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 12:36 PM
They Need this Cause they have so much Good Wrestlers on their Roster that is not getting Camera Time...

helmsley
03-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Ã* think they should definitly do it, in one show: rvd, fortune(heel), angle,samoa joe, jarret etc and in the second one : hardy, innmortal, anderson,morgan,pope abyss, etc

but i also think is hard they manage to do it, they dont have enough money and their storylines are already crazy and senseless enough like to think in making twice of them

blackout version 1
03-11-2011, 05:42 PM
TNA doesn't need another show , it needs Hogan to G.T.F.O and head to the nursing home !! They have the talent on their roaster to be an alternative to WWE so it's stupid for them to try copy them .

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 05:55 PM
TNA doesn't need another show , it needs Hogan to G.T.F.O and head to the nursing home !! They have the talent on their roaster to be an alternative to WWE so it's stupid for them to try copy them .

Its not about copying Its about Their Roster being So packed full of wrestlers alot of people Are not seeing the light of day on tv...Thats why i say they need two show it will give Tna more space and time to Showcase the other wrestlers in the back that most time get over-showed. Cause right now having one Show is not working its full of the same guys week after week. Its only So long I want to see the Same 3 guys fight for the title.

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Theres something called reality holding back another TNA show.

Spear-O-Matic
03-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Its not about copying Its about Their Roster being So packed full of wrestlers alot of people Are not seeing the light of day on tv...Thats why i say they need two show it will give Tna more space and time to Showcase the other wrestlers in the back that most time get over-showed. Cause right now having one Show is not working its full of the same guys week after week. Its only So long I want to see the Same 3 guys fight for the title.

Or maybe cut talent, focus on treating the remaining roster better (this means better pay and better health coverage and a wellness program to get them off drugs AND NO MORE FUCKING CHAIRSHOTS TO THE HEAD!!), improve their product to make it more watchable by everyone, THEN add a new program. Oh, and get Russo, Hogan and Bischoff the fuck out of there, seriously.

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Or maybe cut talent, focus on treating the remaining roster better (this means better pay and better health coverage and a wellness program to get them off drugs AND NO MORE FUCKING CHAIRSHOTS TO THE HEAD!!), improve their product to make it more watchable by everyone, THEN add a new program. Oh, and get Russo, Hogan and Bischoff the fuck out of there, seriously.

I Agree With what you saying but We all know if TNa Cuts Talent It will be their Originals Going out First

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 01:52 PM
they have a hard time doing just one show.

Disagree...... TNA did a great job with Reaction.... then their sydicated show Xplosion they do a great job with!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 01:55 PM
They may not be allowed an extra show by universal studios. I think they have certain days booked in to use it but not 100% on that. X-division focused show with less focus on storylines, No hogan or bischoff (or even a mention of them) or GTFO.

They could double up tapings if they have to..... This what WCW use to do they would tape 3 or 4 or 5 shows or more every 2 or 3 days...Have everything taped for the month and be on tour the rest of the month.....

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 01:56 PM
They could double up tapings if they have to..... This what WCW use to do they would tape 3 or 4 or 5 shows or more every 2 or 3 days...Have everything taped for the month and be on tour the rest of the month.....

That what TNA does in December they double up tapings.....

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 01:59 PM
I think we have had discussions over this before. They would be complications that arise because of this, and there are already limitations that prevent TNA establishing a second show.
1) Several talents on the roster enjoy working in TNA because of the much lighter schedule than the WWE. If there were 2 shows, then some might have to appear on both shows. I don't think many talents would want to be making 2 trips to appear on both shows.

2) TNA might not have enough money to produce 2 shows.

Who to say they TNA don't have the money to produce another show or 2?????
Also they already is producing 2 shows as well as their internet shows.....
I will say a 2nd show would help TNA push talent.... Maybe even use one show exclusively for Unversial Studios to fulfill there contract and agreement in Orlando... then take Impact on the road and have it live every other week!!!!

Lowki
03-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Panda energy may own TNA but people act as if they would bail them out all the time. Bob Carter is a business man and he isn't just going to spend huge amounts of money on them when they need it.

I say go with spearomatic tbh.

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Panda energy may own TNA but people act as if they would bail them out all the time. Bob Carter is a business man and he isn't just going to spend huge amounts of money on them when they need it.

I say go with spearomatic tbh.

Not unless he see it as a benefit to his family and business.....
Some will argue it costs..... But a multi millionare family as the Carters probabbly could care less...
It just how the product is sold to the TV!!!!

blackout version 1
03-12-2011, 10:52 PM
TNA copies WWE end of story ! Needs Hogan gone its not 80's anymore the Hardy's should leave and go smoke pot elsewhere ! Make the X division what it used to be , bring talent in from around the world. Be an alternative to WWE and dont mention them in your god damn promo's ( i.e mr. anderson) . If they do this a second show would be viable. In my opinion Hogan is a joke ,power hungery pain in the face.

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 11:02 PM
TNA copies WWE end of story ! Needs Hogan gone its not 80's anymore the Hardy's should leave and go smoke pot elsewhere ! Make the X division what it used to be , bring talent in from around the world. Be an alternative to WWE and dont mention them in your god damn promo's ( i.e mr. anderson) . If they do this a second show would be viable. In my opinion Hogan is a joke ,power hungery pain in the face.

May I add, bring back the 6 sided ring!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 12:22 PM

It goes both way TNA copies WWE and WWE copies TNA...... It has been a must in Wrestling since the 80s with the AWA, NWA and WWF, different or similiar gimmick matches....
Bunkhouse Stampede= Royal Rumble
Starrcade= Wrestlemania
Hogan = Lugar
Sting = Warrior
In the 90s the same was for ECW, WCW amd WWF
all was at one time associted with NWA
all was at one time associted with Smokey mountain
Royal Rumble= Battle Bowl
and etc....

Lowki
03-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Sting wasn't a copy of Warrior. Hogan wasn't a copy of Luger. Luger became an all american to REPLACE hogan in WWF. Hogan's character was unique - his Hollywood gimmick however was based on Billy Grahams look in the 80s.

WWE doesn't really copy TNA and there's no way you can think that. The last time you claimed WWE copied TNA is when they used rain in their 2/21/11 promo lol...

Pittbull
03-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Why not do a 3-hour show!? That way they can fit in 2/3 more matches and more promo, so everyone on the roster gets time to be on impact! I agree the 6 sided ring made them unique and it was good! They could use Hogan in a better way then having him be the leader of a stable after stable after stable!