PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Mr Anderson going to join Immortal?????

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Heel turn up and coming!!!!!

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 01:32 AM

I would perfer him To play Face/Heel i think hes good at that...Being the guy who Doesn't Take Crap From anyone and beats up Faces and Heels...Tna needs atleast one guy to pay that role and i think Anderson can play it Good. Joining Immortal With just Take him 2 steps back

WWTNA Mark
03-11-2011, 01:35 AM

Just because he attacks Sting?

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 01:35 AM

It would be a pointless turn. Just like the others.

He is feuding with them and a short time later he joins them?

Now you know one reason TNA bashings here has reason.

Some turns just doesn't make sense, especially this idea.

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 01:40 AM

Matter Fact After Reading Your post u just Remind me how BAd TNA's Creative team is so yeah I See a HEel Turn coming because that something TNA would do...One more thing to Speed of The process of them Going out of business..

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Matter Fact After Reading Your post u just Remind me how BAd TNA's Creative team is so yeah I See a HEel Turn coming because that something TNA would do...One more thing to Speed of The process of them Going out of business..

Sadly....they would do it.

Russo would swerve so much just to make it possible.

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 01:42 AM

It looks like it coming how they building it...... The story.......
Most likely Sting beats Hardy at Victory Road this Sunday and Anderson beats RVD, Sunday.....
setting upfor Lockdown RVD and Fortune vs Jeff Hardy and Immortal in Lethal Lockdown and Sting vs Anderson for the world title....

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Sadly....they would do it.

Russo would swerve so much just to make it possible.

Who is the one guy you would kick out if you only had one choice; Russo, Bischoff, or Hogan?

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Most likely Sting beats Hardy at Victory Road this Sunday and Anderson beats RVD, Sunday.....
setting upfor Lockdown RVD and Fortune vs Jeff Hardy and Immortal in Lethal Lockdown and Sting vs Anderson for the world title....

But why would Anderson join Immortal after all that has happened to him? It doesn't make sense. Think about it: Anderson and RVD has been feuding with those guys and Jeff for a while. The decision to even turn Anderson needs to be revised one more time.

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 01:46 AM
Who is the one guy you would kick out if you only had one choice; Russo, Bischoff, or Hogan?

Russo./end

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 01:52 AM
But why would Anderson join Immortal after all that has happened to him? It doesn't make sense. Think about it: Anderson and RVD has been feuding with those guys and Jeff for a while. The decision to even turn Anderson needs to be revised one more time.

Had you seen the Hogan/Anderson backstage skits during the past 2 Impacts????
Hogan has showen interest in Anderson..... And if Hardy don't win the belt Sunday most likely Anderson goingto be #1 contender.....

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Had you seen the Hogan/Anderson backstage skits during the past 2 Impacts????
Hogan has showen interest in Anderson..... And if Hardy don't win the belt Sunday most likely Anderson goingto be #1 contender.....

Russo Swerve.

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Russo Swerve.
Might be?????? Only time will tell during the next 2 PPVs....

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 01:57 AM

That would be So old and played out...They're Really Dragging this Immortal Thing out to much....Fortune Can Stay i wish they would of kept Flair he Was doing so much good work and rubbing off on them guys...They Should of kept him And have AJ styles with the world title and Beer Money with the Tag Titles that would of been Perfect for a stable. Keep them Strong and on top. Cause that TNa True Talent And Gold. People like Jeff , Rvd and the Rest could get title shots but not win selling AJ Styles As a true Champion And Face of the company That we all know he should be Viewed as...Cause when i think of tna i think AJ styles

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Might be?????? Only time will tell during the next 2 PPVs....

If Anderson does join, then it would be a swerve.

If Anderson acts like he going to join then goes against what Hogan wants, then it makes sense.

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 02:00 AM

This is Gold you should make this into A Post by itself This would be a Good Topic to discuss please do so thanks

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 02:02 AM
I think there was a thread asking that one question.

People would kickout Russo and keep Bischoff.

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 02:08 AM
I think there was a thread asking that one question.

People would kickout Russo and keep Bischoff.

Russo Needs to Go idk how he Even Has a job Still like it amazes me i find that more entertaining Then the MAtches on TNa

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Russo Needs to Go idk how he Even Has a job Still like it amazes me i find that more entertaining Then the MAtches on TNa

He's the lead veteran creative writer.... that why he's there......

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 02:14 AM
He's the lead veteran creative writer.... that why he's there......

Anybody but Russo.

-insertitemhere- on a Pole match? Next thing you know, -insertitemhere- in a pole inside a hanging shark cage match will be in a PPV.

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 02:19 AM
This is Gold you should make this into A Post by itself This would be a Good Topic to discuss please do so thanks

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?3539-Your-Choice-Keep-Hogan-Russo-or-Bischoff

ihearvoices
03-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Anybody but Russo.

-insertitemhere- on a Pole match? Next thing you know, -insertitemhere- in a pole inside a hanging shark cage match will be in a PPV.

This guy Russo is unpredictable...I bet on his Resume He puts as His Special Talent being able to Destroying a Wrestling company without breaking a sweat

mr.dpac
03-11-2011, 02:54 AM
I think the swerve would be like this:
Sting wins, Anderson go out and beat both up.
Immortals come out and surround the ring, get in and pretend to beat Anderson.
Instead, they beat Sting and Jeff.
Then Hogan or Bishoff cut a promo saying that Hardy has lost his immortality and they've found someone new, Mr. Anderson.

As far as Matt is concern, he can join to beat Jeff saying he's the better brother and all those crap he normally say or help Jeff and then the Hardy boyz re-united.

Either way...the fan losses...

The Red Ryda
03-11-2011, 03:28 AM
he gonna join they gonna say hardy has to take "time off" and anderson will fill the bill i really can see it. he gonna say if u cant beat them join them and they made me an offer i couldnt refuse and the tna belt will have a big asshole on it LOL

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 03:41 AM
I have an idea. We have a WWE PPV prediction contest, so what if we had a TNA one? I think it would be far more challenging to guess what will happen.

SevenCagedTigers
03-11-2011, 06:04 AM
That would be So old and played out...They're Really Dragging this Immortal Thing out to much....Fortune Can Stay i wish they would of kept Flair he Was doing so much good work and rubbing off on them guys...They Should of kept him And have AJ styles with the world title and Beer Money with the Tag Titles that would of been Perfect for a stable. Keep them Strong and on top. Cause that TNa True Talent And Gold. People like Jeff , Rvd and the Rest could get title shots but not win selling AJ Styles As a true Champion And Face of the company That we all know he should be Viewed as...Cause when i think of tna i think AJ styles

Theyve been running Kurt Angle viginettes where Angle says he is going to take out Immortal one by one. And he is warning the members of Immortal that this is the end. So it seems like TNA is putting it in place to do a storyline where Angle ends Immortal in the coming months

SevenCagedTigers
03-11-2011, 06:08 AM
he gonna join they gonna say hardy has to take "time off" and anderson will fill the bill i really can see it. he gonna say if u cant beat them join them and they made me an offer i couldnt refuse and the tna belt will have a big asshole on it LOL

Why is everyone talking as if Anderson is joining Immortal already? This is the same as when the Undertaker promo videos aired and everyone ran off assuming it was Sting. Everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Personally, I thought Anderson was channeling Stone Cold Steve Austin tonight. As the factionless ass kicker who talks trash to heel and face alike. It was working out for him, he made Sting smile. I think Anderson plays the role of 'tweener better than anyone has in a long time. Better then Orton thats for sure, so for him to join a faction would just ruin an already great chemistry

thedag
03-11-2011, 06:56 AM

i would pick dixie.

Lowki
03-11-2011, 08:30 AM
The reason this would work can be summed up in one phrase;
If you can't beat them, Join them.

Just because they have been fueding for ages and been given shit means nothing!

Stone Cold joining Vince Mcmahon and Triple H in the power trip anyone? All the years of abuse from Vince McMahon and he turns heel (sells his soul to the devil as JR put it)JUST to beat the Rock at Mania X7!

Xpacfan
03-11-2011, 10:00 AM

I definately see it coming. It just seemed weird seeing him actually sitting in the back with Hogan, Bischoff, and Hardy. I think he should turn heel but not join Immortal. It would make zero sense. I also think its a dumb idea to have him fueding with RVD...just a couple of weeks ago, these guys were teaming up to attack Immortal members backstage and now all of a sudden they can't stand each other and Anderson can actually bare to be in the same room as Immortal. Yeah they definately need to rethink this whole angle...

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 03:01 PM
I definately see it coming. It just seemed weird seeing him actually sitting in the back with Hogan, Bischoff, and Hardy. I think he should turn heel but not join Immortal. It would make zero sense. I also think its a dumb idea to have him fueding with RVD...just a couple of weeks ago, these guys were teaming up to attack Immortal members backstage and now all of a sudden they can't stand each other and Anderson can actually bare to be in the same room as Immortal. Yeah they definately need to rethink this whole angle...

This.

This makes sense.

The Red Ryda
03-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Why is everyone talking as if Anderson is joining Immortal already? This is the same as when the Undertaker promo videos aired and everyone ran off assuming it was Sting. Everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Personally, I thought Anderson was channeling Stone Cold Steve Austin tonight. As the factionless ass kicker who talks trash to heel and face alike. It was working out for him, he made Sting smile. I think Anderson plays the role of 'tweener better than anyone has in a long time. Better then Orton thats for sure, so for him to join a faction would just ruin an already great chemistry

isnt tht what tna does????

SilverGhost
03-13-2011, 03:21 AM
isnt tht what tna does????

They go beyond "ruining".

HCollins-TNA1
03-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Spoiler or sorts.....
Seem like they playing it ahead of time????? Guess we'll see where that leads to?????

SilverGhost
03-28-2011, 11:34 PM
They are going to do it?

BoycottTNA
03-28-2011, 11:36 PM
They are going to do it?

Havn't read the spoilers, but I really hope not.

SilverGhost
03-28-2011, 11:38 PM
Havn't read the spoilers, but I really hope not.

I believe that Anderson would turn but not join but its TNA...

HCollins-TNA1
03-28-2011, 11:47 PM
As you have said it might just be a swerve for something else???? Why is they TNA doing it on free TV, what do they have planned for Lockdown?????

merhardt03
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM
How do u keep an idiot in suspense? Ill tell ya tomorrow. Lol. Just wait and see where it unfolds my friends, its all we can do!

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 01:56 AM
Wait, how in the hell did I end up in the, ugh, TNA section! Those after work beers must have caused me to take a wrong turn, or something like that anyway ;)

Rich Cranium
03-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Those after work beers must have caused me to take a wrong turn, or something like that anyway ;)

You meant the beers made you park in the median of a highway! Of course you'd be facing the opposite way in London! :)

Rassling_Fan
03-29-2011, 12:29 PM
When they had a triple threat match between Hardy, Angle and Anderson, yes. Now, I believe it is too late to make it believable.

SevenCagedTigers
03-29-2011, 12:50 PM
When they had a triple threat match between Hardy, Angle and Anderson, yes. Now, I believe it is too late to make it believable.

Turning Anderson heel and having him join Immortal would make no sense storyline-wise. All it would serve to do is keep Immortal relevant now that it no longer has a main-event worthy performer in the absence of Jeff Hardy. It would basically just be a reason to keep Hogan and Bischoff on TV, and it would do nothing to further the current "Stone Cold" like character Anderson has been building for months now.

Anderson has said clearly in promos that he can't stand Hogan or Bischoff. Hogan and Bischoff have stripped Anderson of championship opportunities when he has clearly deserved it. They have handed him beat downs and screw jobs for months. Anderson has done well to find a spot in that elusive "tweener" bracket where he stands alone and will mic check face or heel - or referee alike. There would be no storyline continuity if this were to happen and the shit just wouldn't make sense. Oh wait -

BoycottTNA
03-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Turning Anderson heel and having him join Immortal would make no sense storyline-wise. All it would serve to do is keep Immortal relevant now that it no longer has a main-event worthy performer in the absence of Jeff Hardy. It would basically just be a reason to keep Hogan and Bischoff on TV, and it would do nothing to further the current "Stone Cold" like character Anderson has been building for months now.

Anderson has said clearly in promos that he can't stand Hogan or Bischoff. Hogan and Bischoff have stripped Anderson of championship opportunities when he has clearly deserved it. They have handed him beat downs and screw jobs for months. Anderson has done well to find a spot in that elusive "tweener" bracket where he stands alone and will mic check face or heel - or referee alike. There would be no storyline continuity if this were to happen and the shit just wouldn't make sense. Oh wait -

lol, its TNA they can ruin Anderson in seconds. What with WM, HHH/Taker, Rocky/Cena TNA is losing relevance faster than Flair can retire/unretire/retire again

Rassling_Fan
03-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Turning Anderson heel and having him join Immortal would make no sense storyline-wise.

I hope you are referring to now because what I was referring to was before Immortal. Back then, it was Bishoff rooting for Anderson while Hogan rooting for Angle. Could have been a test to see who among them was worthy enough and began Immortal with Bishoff, Hogan, and Anderson. This was before all the screw jobs, before the arguments, before anything. And since they did talked to Anderson it would have made sense storyline wise, unlike the sudden heel turn of Hardy that was in it's place.

HCollins-TNA1
03-29-2011, 02:21 PM
They could have Anderson win the belt and turn on Hogan and Bischoff.... and say he his own champion!!!!