View Full Version : Pizza!!!! :d

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 04:27 PM
I love pizza!

I am a Dominos Pizza mark xD

http://nod2deals.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/dominos-pizza.jpg

North Vegas Benny
03-09-2011, 04:32 PM
What the hell is going on here I'v been away for a week get on today and your all talking about food has it really been that slow of a week in wrestling news. Plus quiznoes rocks and papa johns is way better than dominoes.

Leggo
03-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Wedges, chicken and dip?

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Whats wrong in talking about food?

North Vegas Benny
03-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Whats wrong in talking about food?

Nothing really I was just laughing that there was more than 1 thread about fast food.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-09-2011, 04:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzeODE3MpnI

The main point is FOOOOOKING TIP the driver. THREE DOLLAR MIN for you cheap bastards but it should be at least 5 BUCKS, if your to poor to tip, your to poor for delivery. Pick the shit up yourself if you dont want to pay for the service.

This post was brought to you by IPEEINTHESHOWER as a how to be a good person 101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3rhQc666Sg

Your welcome.

on a side note-- a long time ago IPEEINTHESHOWER use to wait on tables and deliver wings and sandwiches so he knows first hand how people are. Start today to change your ways and learn how to tip. They are providing a service and it isn't free, have you checked the gas prices lately?
*ends rant*

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 04:49 PM
SG, I asked you in another thread if you have Round Table in LA. Do they? If not, Papa Johns beats Dominos by a mile!

http://bargainbriana.com/wp-content/uploads/papa-johns-logo.jpg

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 04:51 PM
I tip well.

The drivers do know me and I do tip them my change. Its plenty in the change so its all good.

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 04:52 PM
SG, I asked you in another thread if you have Round Table in LA. Do they? If not, Papa Johns beats Dominos by a mile!

http://bargainbriana.com/wp-content/uploads/papa-johns-logo.jpg

There are, probably.

I haven't tried Papa Johns but I'll give them a shot.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-09-2011, 05:01 PM
I tip well.

The drivers do know me and I do tip them my change. Its plenty in the change so its all good.

SG would you like to get change in exchange for the service you provided? I know your a college student but come on man, no one wants change. Its an inappropriate tip and in a way a slap in the face. I'm telling you from experience SG. The old saying goes----- we like the money that jingles but we'd rather have the type that folds. I'm not trying to knock you, I'm here to help the world any way I can and I feel its my duty to tell people how to properly tip.

unfortunately there is no class in school to teach people how to tip or balance their checkbook for that matter. That's why this country is in the shitter, no one teaches anyone about credit and how it affects your life.

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 05:14 PM
SG would you like to get change in exchange for the service you provided? I know your a college student but come on man, no one wants change. Its an inappropriate tip and in a way a slap in the face. I'm telling you from experience SG. The old saying goes----- we like the money that jingles but we'd rather have the type that folds. I'm not trying to knock you, I'm here to help the world any way I can and I feel its my duty to tell people how to properly tip.

unfortunately there is no class in school to teach people how to tip or balance their checkbook for that matter. That's why this country is in the shitter, no one teaches anyone about credit and how it affects your life.

I never did say that it was jingle change now did I? The moment he gives me my change I use that plentiful change money as a tip.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-09-2011, 08:05 PM
I never did say that it was jingle change now did I? The moment he gives me my change I use that plentiful change money as a tip.

My bad SG, I was thinking dimes and quarters. Sorry for being so passionate about tipping, it's just I really took it to heart when someone didn't tip me. I remember one time I was working at this restaurant (Hoggy's) and this older couple didn't tip me and I gave them the best service ever. I followed them into the parking lot and asked if I did something wrong. He said I didn't pay them enough attention and I told him I wasn't trying to be the third wheel in his date with his wife. He said if I didn't go back inside he would talk to my manager. I told him to go fuck himself. It was the last table I ever waited on in my life and I bet it was the last time that dick head didn't tip. It was a win-win situation.;)

once again man I'm sorry for coming to the wrong conclusion.

Bodom
03-09-2011, 08:46 PM
The Elderly are always stingy when it comes to tipping.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-09-2011, 08:55 PM
The Elderly are always stingy when it comes to tipping.

They can shove their water with lemon and coffee up their arse. But the worst was working at this place called Damon's (its a rib joint) I can tell you many of stories about waiting tables on Sunday (after church let out) Ribs and chicken on Sunday!!!!!!!!!! I bet you can imagine the fun that shit was.;)

Bodom
03-09-2011, 08:57 PM
They can shove their water with lemon and coffee up their arse. But the worst was working at this place called Damon's (its a rib joint) I can tell you many of stories about waiting tables on Sunday (after church let out) Ribs and chicken on Sunday!!!!!!!!!! I bet you can imagine the fun that shit was.;)

Could have been worse. You could have been the guy who cleans the grease pit.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Could have been worse. You could have been the guy who cleans the grease pit.

In many ways I wish I was that guy. Waiting tables really took a toll on me. I really took it to heart when someone didn't leave me a good tip or none at all. To this day I really don't like the public and if I ever see someone giving a bartender/waiter a hard time watch out, IPEEINTHESHOWER will let his bi-polar run rampant and let loose. I will ruin there day with the quickness. My good buddy makes great money at the 5 star restaurant he works at. He doesn't let it get to him when someone doesn't tip right but he also doesn't have to deal with much bullshit. I just couldn't handle it, its not in my DNA. But working in the restaurant business does have it's perks. Drinking and getting fooked up is standard practice every night. I'm convinced that everyone that works in a restaurant does drugs. You can't change my mind on that one. I'm just blessed I never have to do that line of work ever again.

Necroyeti
03-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Carbs, sat fat and salt.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Carbs, sat fat and salt.

and your point is????

The Brown One
03-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Best commercial pizza IMO: Dominoes!
There are a few local places that sell pizza by the slice, and HUGE slices at that! But for taste, I go to Dominoes.

PandaMassacre
03-10-2011, 03:03 AM
They have huge pizzas nowadays. I seen a pizza big enough to feed 3 families the other day. I think it was at Pizza hut.

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 03:16 AM
They have huge pizzas nowadays. I seen a pizza big enough to feed 3 families the other day. I think it was at Pizza hut.

Pizza Hut is good but it made me sick last time.....:\

PandaMassacre
03-10-2011, 03:55 AM
xD I have never eaten at Pizza hut. I did have domino's an Papa Johns once. They are both delicious. (: I think Quizno's does Pizza too. I am not sure.

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 03:58 AM
I never heard that Quizno's does pizzas. That is new to me.

Rich Cranium
09-22-2011, 05:29 PM
I never heard that Quizno's does pizzas. That is new to me.

I believe they make flatbread pizzas.

KJ PUNK
09-22-2011, 06:05 PM
The only reason Pizza Hut is still relevant is because of the Stuffed Crust.

Rich Cranium
09-22-2011, 06:11 PM
The only reason Pizza Hut is still relevant is because of the Stuffed Crust.

I like that Papa John's gives you a variety of dipping sauces for the crust.

KJ PUNK
09-22-2011, 06:24 PM
I like that Papa John's gives you a variety of dipping sauces for the crust.

Always go with the garlic.