PDA

View Full Version : Stables Stables Everywhere and not a thought to think.

Stihltygre
03-09-2011, 01:53 PM
i could have sworn i saw a thread like this in the forum before but i couldn't find it so here goes...

ok the discussion of the Horsemen vs Fortune got me thinking. who would you stable up staying within companies, and ignore existing stables or heel/ face alliances. basically shake up the roster make your stables and state heel face tweener or other ( i'm sure we brilliant IWC people can find a new way to present a wrestler). here are mine for WWE and TNA.

WWE
Global Insurection.
Del Rio, Jackson, the Uso's, and Tamina Del Rio as the mouthpiece HEEL

the Fast and furious
Kingston, Gabriel, mysterio, and Jericho, Jericho as mouth piece, jericho and mysterio playing as much a mentor role as anything... Face

Size Matters
Big Show, Mark Henry, Chris Masters, and Tyler Reks... goof ball, slightly inappropriate tweeners, allowing Reks to stay more to the heel side Show as the mouth piece (think DX with more sandwiches and bacon)

Metal Nation
Heath Slater, Hawkins, Baretta, Morrison,
the Dark
Undertaker, Kane, Punk, Orton, Sheffield, Sin Cara. mouthpiece Punk cross branded massive ass kickery ( basically an all devouring force meant to run from mania to mania culminating with Takers retirement and a massive stable explosion

TNA
Street Cred
Pope, Ink inc., Roxxi pope as a mouth piece heel face doesn't matter.

the Nameless ( couldn't think of a good name)
Styles, Joe, Beer Money, Amazing red, and Angle no single mouthpiece. Face

the Asylum
Abyss, Daffney, Winter, Eric Young, Crimson, Jarret mouthpiece REALLY... the inmates have escaped the Asylum

bad Ideas
the hardy boys ( can we re-gimmick on of the knockouts as Nancy drew yet), orlando Jordan, velvet skye, rvd, rob terry, hogan and bischoff... mouthpiece, Flair... face or heel? how about Absent? as in gone, fired, removed, maybe some of them do good work back stage but i can barely stand any of these guys anymore in the ring. they can be the first victims of the asylum

Tommy Thunder
03-09-2011, 02:07 PM
I've always been a fan of making a Latin-American stable in WWE. ADR, Mysterio, Chavo, Primo, and Sin Cara. This would be a great stable IMO. It would probably have to be a face stable. I can't see any way that WWE could turn Mysterio heel, Primo sucks as a heel, and Chavo could really do with a face turn to kick-start his career. It would also be a test to ADR, see if he can cut it as a face.

TJHawkesybaby
03-09-2011, 05:12 PM
I've always been a fan of making a Latin-American stable in WWE. ADR, Mysterio, Chavo, Primo, and Sin Cara. This would be a great stable IMO. It would probably have to be a face stable. I can't see any way that WWE could turn Mysterio heel, Primo sucks as a heel, and Chavo could really do with a face turn to kick-start his career. It would also be a test to ADR, see if he can cut it as a face.

Mask Del Rio up....?!?!

Think about it for a second..... yeah see ;)! It works that would be epic! Proper lucha styleee!