PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Indy Wrestler in your area

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Here in West Virginia.....
Have to say The Stro Maestro of Wrestling and Chance Prophett

THE_CRIPPLER
03-13-2011, 03:19 AM
Are you talking about a indy Wrestler from your State or city? cause im in WA, so Davey Richards, Daniel Bryan and Brian Kenderick are from here..... i say Davey Richards and Daniel Bryan.... i met Davey when i was wrestling training... When he trains he is nothing like he is when he is in the ring, when he trained he looked so basic........

Jack evans i also met i forgot he is from WA also

KayfabeIsDead
03-13-2011, 11:46 AM
the biggest wrestler to come to my area was tommy dreamer
and sanjay dutt but the wrestling events in my area suck

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Also here Jamie Noble and Heath Slater

Bodom
03-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Don't know of any Indy guys from here, but MVP and Rock are. Hell at one time I lived down the street from Rocky.

Once bumped into Carlito at a supermarket too.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Jimmy Boogie Woogie Man Valient is a regular Indy here..... I have meant him at local convinece stores....
Real cool guy too!!!!

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm originally from Tampa and it is a hotspot of wrestling talent let alone FCW! Let's see, Hogan is from there (RC used to go the beach and sometimes you would see Hogan and Beefcake out in the water in Hulk's Thunder in Paradise boat back in the 90's), Cena, Jericho, Edge and many others live there. There are so many!

Here in the North Bay area of CA, not sure.

Side note: Tampa is where Santino and A. Riley got arrested too!

Bodom
03-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Almost every new WWE talent has been arrested in Tampa lol

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm originally from Tampa and it is a hotspot of wrestling talent let alone FCW! Let's see, Hogan is from there (RC used to go the beach and sometimes you would see Hogan and Beefcake out in the water in Hulk's Thunder in Paradise boat back in the 90's), Cena, Jericho, Edge and many others live there. There are so many!

Here in the North Bay area of CA, not sure.

Side note: Tampa is where Santino and A. Riley got arrested too!

The Nasty Boys on the Beach that could been scarey!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 02:38 PM
meant Buddy Landell, he was talking about Flair one time chewing out the Athletic Commisioner here in WV....

Kashdinero
03-14-2011, 06:48 AM
Alex Shane.

The best mind in British wrestling. The guys promos are amazing and he could out promo many of his US counterparts. The guy has accomplished so much in his career (just ask him, he'll tell you ;)), but has done far more as a promoter, and has brought many of the US Indy stars of the noughties over here. He also brought Misawa and Kobashi to England for the first time, but is currently reinventing the British wrestling industy. A true pioneer, this man will go down in the history books as someone who made a difference and helped to bring the scene out of the early eighties and into the year 2000. He's also worked with RoH and TNA during their first forays on these shores.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r83/Sharpy1981/NEWYEARSWRESTLEUTIONALEXSHANE30thJa.jpg