PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff promoted to Executive Producer in TNA!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Listening to WZR tonight and then reading several other sites....
They noted Eric Bischoff was promoted to Executive Producer of TNA..... Meaning he will be working more closer with SpikeTV as well as producing new shows for TNA..... Which i think was a smart move by TNA with Bischoff head for the business he might can bring more change to TNA???
So what does everyone else think of this???

TheMadThinker
03-09-2011, 12:20 AM
I do not think Bischoff is half the genius he sells himself to be. In his WCW days he was in the right place at the right time and had Ted Turner's deep pockets. What has he really done worth noting since then?

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 12:21 AM
It could be either a good thing or a bad thing.

Good thing would be for Bischoff to work on X-Division with Dixie, bring new, young, and hungry teams making a name for themselves, new writers for good storylines, bringing in new, hot, sexy, wrestling women that actually knows how to wrestle.

Bad thing....well....None of the things gets fixed and we get more ex-WWE guys that have been established and yadayadayada.

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Yeah Bischoof was responceable for the Cruiserweight division in WCW...
All he have to do is go to Dixie and her parents get them to sign several stars from Mexico and bring back the X-division with a Luch feel!!!!
The tag team division seriously missing a real Veteran tag team... easy choice there take Hardy out of the World title picture and reunite the Hardys... then push Ken Anderson into being the newest member of Immortal.... (in what i think is happening)...

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Yeah Bischoof was responceable for the Cruiserweight division in WCW...
All he have to do is go to Dixie and her parents get them to sign several stars from Mexico and bring back the X-division with a Luch feel!!!!
The tag team division seriously missing a real Veteran tag team... easy choice there take Hardy out of the World title picture and reunite the Hardys... then push Ken Anderson into being the newest member of Immortal.... (in what i think is happening)...

That would be beneficial for the X-Division.

If he could also do some talent exchanges with NJPW and CMLL, that would be good as well. Gives everyone fair exposure.

The Brown One
03-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Shit. quack

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Shit. quack

Toilet paper. WTF?

The Brown One
03-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Toilet paper. WTF?

I can turn this into something more disturbing...but I'd rather not.

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 01:45 AM
That would be beneficial for the X-Division.

If he could also do some talent exchanges with NJPW and CMLL, that would be good as well. Gives everyone fair exposure.

They already got deals with AAA in Mexico and NJPW with they would bring some talent in it would help all the divisions in TNA!!!

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 01:47 AM
They already got deals with AAA in Mexico and NJPW with they would bring some talent in it would help all the divisions in TNA!!!

Yeah. That needs to be picked up often. Ever since Hogan/Bischoff coming, I didn't see any other land talent.

brianjones90
03-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Did anyone hear those nobs on that radio show talking about Russo being a genius?LOL.Genius my ass!Then they said none of us could do any better.LOL.That guy couldn't write his way out of a wet paper sack.Um..fire Hogan,Bischoff,Russo & go get the up and comers of ROH and that's a pretty good start.ROH is the ECW of today in the sense that that's where the new guys are gonna come from.

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Did anyone hear those nobs on that radio show talking about Russo being a genius?LOL.Genius my ass!Then they said none of us could do any better.LOL.That guy couldn't write his way out of a wet paper sack.Um..fire Hogan,Bischoff,Russo & go get the up and comers of ROH and that's a pretty good start.ROH is the ECW of today in the sense that that's where the new guys are gonna come from.

And the IWC is filled with idiots -.- -facepalm-

ghh
03-09-2011, 03:03 AM
bischoff becoming exec producer isn't gonna make a difference. nor is bringing in new talent, because whether they are ex wwe talent or not, tna have proved they fail at that too. they just need to actually learn how to book some decent programs, because despite it not being all that noticeable atm, they still have a damn good roster. its definitely gonna be difficult though, as theyve just about killed the momentum of everybody theyve got who's ever been over.

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 11:13 AM
bischoff becoming exec producer isn't gonna make a difference. nor is bringing in new talent, because whether they are ex wwe talent or not, tna have proved they fail at that too. they just need to actually learn how to book some decent programs, because despite it not being all that noticeable atm, they still have a damn good roster. its definitely gonna be difficult though, as theyve just about killed the momentum of everybody theyve got who's ever been over.

I disagree..... Bischoff having more control he can maybe get some ideas moving?????

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 11:22 AM
And the IWC is filled with idiots -.- -facepalm-

Were all idiots now? ;)

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Were all idiots now? ;)

Thats what some people think. We wouldn't know how to run a business or make good storylines.

WRZ deserves a brick to the face for saying Russo is a genius.

Bodom
03-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Thats what some people think. We wouldn't know how to run a business or make good storylines.

WRZ deserves a brick to the face for saying Russo is a genius.

That's Ryan Clark's radio show.

I don't waste my time with that nonsense. I actually have self-respect.

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 11:55 AM

I don't waste my time with that nonsense. I actually have self-respect.

Bricks to the face are a must!

thejman93
03-09-2011, 11:58 AM
If we were to take the a group of EWNers with smarts and common sense I have no doubt we could run a company.

jethro
03-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Do Ryan own this forum? I'm curious.

Anyway Eric Bishoff promoted huh,if he want TNA to succeed he have to ADAPT with current way of doing business,Vince Mcmahon did it.I hope Eric will do something about it too.

thejman93
03-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Do Ryan own this forum? I'm curious.

I don't think he "do"; Isn't Frank Ryan's boss?

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Ryan owns a part of the forums but not entirely.

Bodom
03-09-2011, 12:04 PM
He's not in charge of the forum and we have nothing to do with the main page.

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 12:09 PM
If we were to take the a group of EWNers with smarts and common sense I have no doubt we could run a company.

Look no further than our efeds and you will see we have the talent!

thejman93
03-09-2011, 12:09 PM
He's not in charge of the forum and we have nothing to do with the main page.

Ryan owns a part of the forums but not entirely.

You lean something new everyday; so Ryan can't touch us down here? (< is not meant to be sexual :D)

Bodom
03-09-2011, 12:11 PM
You lean something new everyday; so Ryan can't touch us down here? (< is not meant to be sexual :D)

I think you need to take one for the team.

thejman93
Look no further than our efeds and you will see we have the talent!

WWTN, TJ, and nrb could definently run TNA.

THEKEVINBRAND
if Ryan Clark actually was able to get something here, he'd be copying and pasting all of our BS stories we'd be making up :D

thejman93
03-09-2011, 12:12 PM
I think you need to take one for the team.

What? fgtbvd

Bodom
03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
What? fgtbvd

Just in case he actually does.

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
if Ryan Clark actually was able to get something here, he'd be copying and pasting all of our BS stories we'd be making up :D

I think he reads our stuff cause I'll see info here before he posts it like I posted the Shelton thread before it was on the main page.

Bodom
03-09-2011, 12:16 PM
I think he reads our stuff cause I'll see info here before he posts it like I posted the Shelton thread before it was on the main page.

Or he's looking at the same websites as you for news lol

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Or he's looking at the same websites as you for news lol

Well played!

ShockMaster
03-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Oh they promoted bischoff? He might do a really good job, I hope all goes well for him.....

thejman93
03-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Oh they promoted bischoff? He might do a really good job, I hope all goes well for him.....

I sense sarcasm...

ShockMaster
03-09-2011, 01:22 PM
I sense sarcasm...

Your senses haven't failed you.

thejman93
03-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Your senses haven't failed you.

I'm good like that. :D

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 01:25 PM

He can't. Probably will never.

The forums here aren't Ryan Clark marks.

ShockMaster
03-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Ryan clark blocked me from leaving comments via my fb so that weird fag can go fuck himself.

thejman93
03-09-2011, 01:31 PM
He can't. Probably will never.

The forums here aren't Ryan Clark marks.

You got that right

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-09-2011, 03:15 PM
. .................................................. ................

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 03:25 PM
. .................................................. ................

Dot dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot

SevenCagedTigers
03-09-2011, 04:39 PM
It could be either a good thing or a bad thing.

Good thing would be for Bischoff to work on X-Division with Dixie, bring new, young, and hungry teams making a name for themselves, new writers for good storylines, bringing in new, hot, sexy, wrestling women that actually knows how to wrestle.

Bad thing....well....None of the things gets fixed and we get more ex-WWE guys that have been established and yadayadayada.

If he hasn't done any of that during his time in TNA, what makes you think he will in the future?

The only thing thats been supported in TNA since Hogan-Bischoff coming over is 1) The inclusion of 90's talent as a means to bring in an established fanbase and 2) the re-hashing of old storylines under the mentality that if it worked in the past, it will work in the present.

I feel that by continually bringing up the past, Bischoff maintains himself relevant by blinding people to the present failings and continually living on past successes. I don't see Bischoff as a positive contributor to TNA creative-wise. He may be a good business man, but thats where it ends.

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 04:45 PM
If he hasn't done any of that during his time in TNA, what makes you think he will in the future?

The only thing thats been supported in TNA since Hogan-Bischoff coming over is 1) The inclusion of 90's talent as a means to bring in an established fanbase and 2) the re-hashing of old storylines under the mentality that if it worked in the past, it will work in the present.

I feel that by continually bringing up the past, Bischoff maintains himself relevant by blinding people to the present failings and continually living on past successes. I don't see Bischoff as a positive contributor to TNA creative-wise. He may be a good business man, but thats where it ends.

Thats why I said the bad thing.

Just there to make his existance relevant.

merhardt03
03-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Uh oh................. Results of taped WWE shows might be featured soon again. That was Bishoffs idea in WCW. That'll put asses in the seats.

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Uh oh................. Results of taped WWE shows might be featured soon again. That was Bishoffs idea in WCW. That'll put asses in the seats.

Next thing you know Bischoff will move TNA to Mondays.

Maybe to try again for the war? Last war never happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH1xm2fOXD4

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Next thing you know Bischoff will move TNA to Mondays.

He should know better than to try that again!

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Dot dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot

Morse code?

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 08:56 PM

He didn't have the power to..... Until just now he just got that promotion..... 2nd thing people think Hogan got all this power he really don't he's as much talent as Eric Young is...... Also that and Hogan only sign a 2 year contract.....

I think Bischoff more in a place of power can and does help TNA.... Just time will tell what changes he has planned????

Bodom
03-09-2011, 08:59 PM
From what I'v read he's already had the position for almost a month .

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 01:38 AM
He didn't have the power to..... Until just now he just got that promotion..... 2nd thing people think Hogan got all this power he really don't he's as much talent as Eric Young is...... Also that and Hogan only sign a 2 year contract.....

I think Bischoff more in a place of power can and does help TNA.... Just time will tell what changes he has planned????

Or make it worse.

Bodom
03-10-2011, 01:41 AM
Or make it worse.

Well yeah if you want to be a negative nancy.

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Well yeah if you want to be a negative nancy.

When it comes to TNA and their way of handling business now , how can you not be negative?

I am not Nancy dammit!

Bodom
03-10-2011, 01:45 AM
They really can't get worse than they already are.

They can only go up.

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:45 AM
When it comes to TNA and their way of handling business now , how can you not be negative?

I am not Nancy dammit!

Or how can you not be positive and have faith in TNA???

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Or how can you not be positive and have faith in TNA???

Lol here.

I would have faith if Hogan and Russo aren't in TNA at least.

gohan
03-10-2011, 08:06 PM
thats bad to think that eric bihoff is in power now thats waht tna need another dumb ass like russo and faerira this will be bad

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 08:41 PM
thats bad to think that eric bihoff is in power now thats waht tna need another dumb ass like russo and faerira this will be bad

Farira don't work for TNA!!!!!
But you can't deny Russo is smart man..... If it wasn't for him the Monday Night Wars might have been different???? Ted Turner on RAW saying he just purchase WWF in the mid 1990s....
As for Bischoff sure he can be an ASS, but he is a genius in his own right..... Who in their right mind would had went head to head with the WWF/WWE in a ratings battle?????
Besides Jon & Kate Plus 8 or the Closer

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Farira don't work for TNA!!!!!
But you can't deny Russo is smart man..... If it wasn't for him the Monday Night Wars might have been different???? Ted Turner on RAW saying he just purchase WWF in the mid 1990s....
As for Bischoff sure he can be an ASS, but he is a genius in his own right..... Who in their right mind would had went head to head with the WWF/WWE in a ratings battle?????
Besides Jon & Kate Plus 8 or the Closer

http://www.universalwwe.es/wp-content/vince-russo.jpg

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 11:31 PM
If it wans't for Jamie Kellner we still might had a WCW?????