PDA

View Full Version : TNA Really??

ihearvoices
03-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Once Again Someone is Speaking on WWE like Tna Really how Do u Expect fans to take your company Serious When people Working for the company is Not evening Treating it like the best. Instead people like hogan is on twitter mentioning WM and Vince. i just find it funny No one in WWe is mentioning anything TNa has been doing it just shows The Amount of respect They have for the company they work for. Whats your thoughts?

Daniel Bryan
03-08-2011, 04:45 PM
hulk is just looking for some spotlight again nothing new

wallyman
03-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Once Again Someone is Speaking on WWE like Tna Really how Do u Expect fans to take your company Serious When people Working for the company is Not evening Treating it like the best. Instead people like hogan is on twitter mentioning WM and Vince. i just find it funny No one in WWe is mentioning anything TNa has been doing it just shows The Amount of respect They have for the company they work for. Whats your thoughts?

hogan doesnt mention tna in this....he works for tna true...but i think ur just making something that isnt even there...

CobraNightviper
03-08-2011, 05:08 PM
I agree same old Hogan brother

Rich Cranium
03-08-2011, 05:11 PM
What did Hulk say anyway?

wallyman
03-08-2011, 05:41 PM
What did Hulk say anyway?

he said...'' The last time Vince told me to BRING IT to ww18 they were begging me to take it back. WHATCHA GONNA DO. HH'' and idk how tna has to do with this...he was just answering a fan question about wwe...and he said this bcuz vince didnt like him being over as much as he was when he returned to the wwe.

ihearvoices
03-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Basic Speak on WWE Again on twitter This is the Second time he did this within a week or so...And it getting real old...Hogan is Just showing How more interested WWE is then Tna...Instead of using Twitter to bring in more Viewers to TNa hes just bring more more attention to WWe...The Fact this guy still has a job is joke me to

efrum
03-08-2011, 06:03 PM
It doesnt matter what company Hogan is in, he'll always be associated with WWE... He's even the face of their new video game.
I dont really see the problem with him talking about WWE but the guy grates on me these days - he seems to have heat with everyone.

Lowki
03-08-2011, 07:42 PM
I don't think he's ever "cared" for a company and if he has, it was always WWE. His tweet demonstrates his problem; ego. He would never have left WWF originally if his ego hadn't got in the way, but with him and Vince in the same company it was bound to happen.

merhardt03
03-08-2011, 10:06 PM
That must really bring in the viewers for WWE. Maybe, just maybe, TNA will start to give away results for taped broadcasts!!!!

SilverGhost
03-08-2011, 10:08 PM
That must really bring in the viewers for WWE. Maybe, just maybe, TNA will start to give away results for taped broadcasts!!!!

Didn't WCW do that?

merhardt03
03-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Yes they did! It ended up costing them a large percent of thier viewers the night Foley won the WWF Title from The Rock. Tony Schavonie didnt realize how right he'd be when he said, "That'll put asses in the seats"

SilverGhost
03-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Yes they did! It ended up costing them a large percent of thier viewers the night Foley won the WWF Title from The Rock. Tony Schavonie didnt realize how right he'd be when he said, "That'll put asses in the seats"

I don't think TNA should do that but eh....whatever makes their ship sink faster.

I think mentioning or bad mouthing "up north" isn't cutting edge or beneficial for TNA.

Rich Cranium
03-08-2011, 11:09 PM

And it was Eric Bischoff who ordered Tony to say those fateful words. Deja f'n Vu

jethro
03-08-2011, 11:14 PM
It is Hogan/Vince evil plan to take down TNA!

*GASP*

thedag
03-08-2011, 11:29 PM

its kinda hard to give away results when you tape your shows 2 to 4 weeks ahead of wwe shows.

SevenCagedTigers
03-08-2011, 11:33 PM

Lol Let's All Type Like Jeff Hardy And Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word. Good Times

merhardt03
03-09-2011, 12:38 AM
its kinda hard to give away results when you tape your shows 2 to 4 weeks ahead of wwe shows.

Im being sarcastic dude. lol

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 01:19 AM
he said...'' The last time Vince told me to BRING IT to ww18 they were begging me to take it back. WHATCHA GONNA DO. HH'' and idk how tna has to do with this...he was just answering a fan question about wwe...and he said this bcuz vince didnt like him being over as much as he was when he returned to the wwe.

to create publicity for his self..... he should follow each tweet of his random rants with watch me each Thursday Night on TNA Impact!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 01:22 AM

Hogan should leak results to TNA main Event to Micheal Cole!!!!