PDA

View Full Version : You Make The Team!

Tha Crows Nest
09-17-2010, 02:51 PM
If you could repackage any 2 WWE superstars and put them in a tag team with a new gimmick, Matching Attire and Entrance Music, who would it be. What would you name them and and what would there gimmick be? Please give multiple examples if you wish and please explain why you have choosen them.

Shad Gaspard & Ezekial Jackson

For a while now I have thought these two should come back as a dominate Tag Team maybe even allign themselves with a heel Kofi Kingston but I defenitly think they could make a great team. Yes I know Shad just left Cryme Tyme and his gimmick was My Tyme but when is the last time we saw him.....Exactly. I say Package these two together and let them dominate the Tag team Ranks and just punish everyone on the way to the top. Im not to sure about a name for them though I may need some help with that....

Robstar
09-17-2010, 03:25 PM
There's a degree of merit to that idea. You might even throw Otunga in there since it seems (regrettably) that he isn't going anywhere.

I'm going to throw up a few ideas here -
Santino & Primo - as The Conquistadors :p
Kozlov & Khali - turn them into a monster heel team. Everyone wins here as Khali's ring time is lessened
RegalDust - with Aksana - you know it would work
MVP & Mark Henry - already been done, but never went anywhere and could have

Razorblade
09-17-2010, 05:10 PM
i wish they would make a heel stable of canadian superstars such as Christian , Edge and Chris Jericho ... they would be managed by Bret Hart who would turn heel of course .

Robstar
09-17-2010, 06:44 PM
i wish they would make a heel stable of canadian superstars such as Christian , Edge and Chris Jericho ... they would be managed by Bret Hart who would turn heel of course .

Put the Hart Dynasty in there too

Tha Crows Nest
09-17-2010, 09:18 PM

This would be a great opportunity to bring in Petey Williams.......OOOOHHHHHH CAAAANNNNAAAAADDDDDAAAAA!!!!! LOL

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Khali and Bourne, Air Bourne off of Khali's shoulders!

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Khali and Bourne, Air Bourne off of Khali's shoulders!

But Khali would probably drop Evan and kill him.

king of nexus
09-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Alberto Del Rio needs a man with power shad gaspa then bring the uso's alot like jbl and the cabinet then push all of them as heel's i also like the idea of shad n big Zeke with kofi pushing him as a heel justin Gabriel and Evan bourne will happen down the line. regal and goldust and aksana will only be pushed on superstars chavo and primo need big pushes as a team would work brilliant. i think austin creed and darren young would work they should win the titles straight and be called the funk.

Tai Night
09-18-2010, 03:02 PM
I would say a heel stable of R Truth, JTG, Kofi and Naomi. R Truth and JTG would make a good tag team with their unique styles while Naomi could go for the Divas/Womans champions ship and Kofi for the WWE/World Title. This whole stable would bring an offence like no other plus some African American super stars would get a push, which WWE need since their last biggest African American star was Bobby.

NOSUPERPOWERS
09-18-2010, 03:49 PM
I want regaldust, omg that was so awsome the other day. We want regaldust. that was classic wwe moment. win the tag team belts, by fluke,by comedy, by countout, any way possable just get those best on regaldust.

Splattered-Dreams
09-18-2010, 09:38 PM
La Resistance :p I know they were a stable for a while, but it worked great, and is one of the greatest heel teams in recent years. Can't name many other good ones, other than M&M and Deuce and Domino. Couple of others, like Legacy.

Seriously, though, Ken Shamrock and Finlay would have made a great team - wrong place at the wrong time I guess.

pauldwku
09-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Kaval and Daniel Bryan to me would be a great team. They would form a team stating that they had been wrestling for years and never got a shot with the big boys. That they were considered "minor leaguers" by people in the WWE ala Michael Cole. They were considered Underground. Now, that they have finally "made it", it is time to show everybody that the minor leagues are every bit as good as the majors, and "The Underground"(the tag name I have given them) will fight for everyone that never got their chance to show their skills in the so-called big leagues.

Have them a long run with the tag belts for a year until the team is so popular and can build up other teams to have a talented tag divisions, then break them apart and have them fued and have them in a main event picture.

Ruggy
09-19-2010, 07:01 AM
I would make a team of Drew McIntyre and Vance Archer in the "Skyscraper" mold. Basically 2 big units beating the you know what out of whoever gets in their way.