PDA

View Full Version : TNA Epics

Robstar
03-07-2011, 08:15 PM
I rewatched the first episode of TNA Epics today. Want to know what's wrong with TNA today? Watch this show and see for yourself. Just a shadow of it's former self, just an echo of what it promised to be.

Shame.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-07-2011, 08:21 PM
I rewatched the first episode of TNA Epics today. Want to know what's wrong with TNA today? Watch this show and see for yourself. Just a shadow of it's former self, just an echo of what it promised to be.

Shame.

it was an awesome show and would've given something for Foley to do

Iron Ape
03-07-2011, 08:21 PM
*incoming post by the crazy punctuation guy*

Robstar
03-07-2011, 08:22 PM

No, no, i meant the quality of TNA matches back when. I wouldn't be surprised to see Foley go back to WWE in some capacity

Robstar
03-07-2011, 08:23 PM
*incoming post by the crazy punctuation guy*

Lmao! Where is he then? Come on! Put up your dukes!

Iron Ape
03-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Lmao! Where is he then? Come on! Put up your dukes!
He must have tuckered himself out with all of the incessant thread creating that he's been doing. I'm sure after a good solid nap, though, he'll be back to dazzling us with his fireworks-like displays of excessive exclamations and never-ending question marks.

*crosses fingers*

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 08:36 PM

It was a good show.... As well as showed some of the matches that made TNA from 2002 to 2008 and so on!!!!
Will say I believe Foley contract with TNA expires this summer or fall???? The show had a great host.... Not sure if Foley will go back to the WWE and take Vince abuse again????

SilverGhost
03-07-2011, 08:36 PM
I thought to myself...."man....not this guy again."

Then when I saw this thread.....it was Rob....EVEN WORSE! xDDDD

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 08:37 PM
He must have tuckered himself out with all of the incessant thread creating that he's been doing. I'm sure after a good solid nap, though, he'll be back to dazzling us with his fireworks-like displays of excessive exclamations and never-ending question marks.

*crosses fingers*

Looking for me?????

SilverGhost
03-07-2011, 08:37 PM
It was a good show.... As well as showed some of the matches that made TNA from 2002 to 2008 and so on!!!!
Will say I believe Foley contract with TNA expires this summer or fall???? The show had a great host.... Not sure if Foley will go back to the WWE and take Vince abuse again????

This guy is trying to hard to bring life in the TNA section, commendable but pointless if the product sucks....TNA's Past>TNA Now.

Iron Ape
03-07-2011, 08:38 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/100276794_548c83c4eb.jpg

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 08:41 PM
This guy is trying to hard to bring life in the TNA section, commendable but pointless if the product sucks....TNA's Past>TNA Now.

Actually TNA>WWE!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 08:42 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/100276794_548c83c4eb.jpg

So that what you look like Iron Ape????

SilverGhost
03-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Actually TNA>WWE!!!!

ROH>TNA

At least ONE of the two promised WRESTLING, NOT WWE COPY AND PASTE.

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 08:47 PM
ROH>TNA

At least ONE of the two promised WRESTLING, NOT WWE COPY AND PASTE.

Will agree ROH is more Wrestling the then both the WWE and TNA....
ROH>TNA>WWE

Iron Ape
03-07-2011, 08:49 PM
So that what you look like Iron Ape????
It's about as close to being accurate as labeling your barb as both funny and adult-like would be. ;)

SilverGhost
03-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Will agree ROH is more Wrestling the then both the WWE and TNA....
ROH>TNA>WWE

This would be true IF the three obvious guys weren't around. If TNA was focusing more on the wrestling and kept that steady for a while, THEN that would be true.

The Brown One
03-08-2011, 01:18 AM
I already forgot. What was TNA Epics about?

Robstar
03-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Great matches from TNA's past. Or alternatively, you could say when they had great matches!

SilverGhost
03-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Great matches from TNA's past. Or alternatively, you could say when they had great matches!

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-10/1247212931941.jpg

ShockMaster
03-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Actually TNA>WWE!!!!

That comment would be worth something if you could actually list off reasons why, rather than spitefully troll out your opinion because you WANT it to be true. My apologies if I'm coming off harsh but I just woke up and need my morning blunt.

ShockMaster
03-08-2011, 11:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWfYeX0L2Q

My favorite edition of impact right here...I think this was last week or something.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-08-2011, 11:32 AM
I commend you good sir.
Do not falter. Do not waiver. Stick to your guns. If you like TNA then go right ahead. Haters are gonna hate. I am one of the haters so I know.
One day ,hopefully, TNA will turn around like WCW did and you will be able to say that you were loyal from beginning when everyone jumps on the wagon.
We all brag about being WWE loyalists. I am guilty of it but pride myself on never turning my back. Through good and bad you stick with it. I'm part of a rare group that can say I saw it all. Something s I wish I hadn't. In time you will be able to say the same.

SilverGhost
03-08-2011, 11:35 AM
I am not a TNA hater, just observant on the issues and present them.

There is a difference between a hater that blindly throws faults that doesn't fit and an observer that can actually pinpoint faults.

TNA has many faults but TNA guys here don't want to see it.

Rich Cranium
03-08-2011, 11:41 AM

There is a difference between a hater that blindly throws faults that doesn't fit and an observer that can actually pinpoint faults.

Yes, TNA has it's faults but with the right direction, they can one day be called 1 of the Big 2 rather than the half of the one and a half.

ShockMaster
03-08-2011, 11:45 AM
If they were doing this shitty and being original i'd commend them, but with hogan being a little bitch and spoiling returns along with the '3-3-11' nonsense...I can't see myself having respect for anything tna related at the moment. They died years ago, or at least went into a coma in 2007-8.

ShockMaster
03-08-2011, 11:56 AM

Tna fans argument about wwe being worse:

They're PG! and like...they keep pushing their younger guys down our throats!!

WWE fans argument about tna's current state:

Their younger talent is being overshadowed and drawn into faction storylines with people who have had their time, in fact THEIR TIME was spent destroying a company of theirs with....UH OHHHH a faction...

Vince Russo, Hogan, Bischoff...nuff said there.

Their Champion is 52 and has to only "show up" to meet his half a million dollar quota.

The man he beat for it is probably harboring several heroine addicts in his basement. (love jeff but he has a stubborn mindset.)

Jarrett and angle are using their personal life as a storyline.

Whatever the fuck dixie thinks she knows about professional wrestling and drawing a crowd.

Spear-O-Matic
03-08-2011, 03:31 PM
I want one good, reasonable, logical example of how TNA is better than WWE. And I want it to exclude...

This!!!>!>?!??!??!one!!>!>>?!?

as well as the argument

WWE IS PG!!!!!!1!!111!1!11ONE!!!1!