PDA

View Full Version : What are 8 things you like about TNA???

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 07:35 PM
1. Dixie Carter (got to admit shes hot)
2. the Tag Team Division
3. the fan loyalty
4 fan interaction with it being smaller you get to know the wrestlers almost on a personal basis
5. the Knockouts
6 . Tazz's funny puns
7. Sting
8. its not the WWE

el gabo
03-07-2011, 08:01 PM
2. the Tag Team Division
3. the fan loyalty
4 fan interaction with it being smaller you get to know the wrestlers almost on a personal basis
5. the Knockouts
6 . Tazz's funny puns
7. Sting
8. its not the WWE

1. Dixie is dumb
2. Tag Division is OVERRATED. It's pretty decent but, not as great as many say. Beyond MCMG, Gen Me & Beer MOney there's NOTHING ELSE. WWE's tag division is just that shitty.
3. Fans kind of make it abnoxious. They just cheer for any heel for the hell of it. Doesn't really make sense.
4. Good note here. A lot of people say that wrestlers take time to interact and not just take a quick pic.
5. Their stock has gone WAYYYYY done ever since 1: HOgan got there and 2: Kong left.
6. Tazz is not that funny. He should of stayed the way he was on Smackdown or when he arrived to TNA. He's trying TOO hard to be heel.
7. Sting (not WCW anymore)
8. Not even going there.

el gabo
03-07-2011, 08:44 PM
1. MCMG
2. their almost extinct X division
3. Aj Styles
4. Joe

That's about it.

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 08:50 PM
1. MCMG
2. their almost extinct X division
3. Aj Styles
4. Joe

That's about it.

I wouldn't call the X division Extinct..... It just they got most of them in tag teams Gen Me, MCMGs, Shannon Moore!!!!

The New Guy
03-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Can I count Velvet Sky boobs as two separate things I like about TNA?
That's the only way I'm getting 8
:)

SilverGhost
03-07-2011, 09:05 PM
1. A good Tag Team division(too bad MCMG is put on hold since Shelly is hurt)
2. X-Division(Its on life support and needs to be back)
3. AJ Styles(Heel AJ sucks so bad its not even good for him)
4. Samoa Joe(this needs to be back in the World Title picture)
5. Kurt Angle(He could wrestle a mop and it would be a 5 star match)
6. Knockouts Division(Though being plagued by Jersey Shore)

Thats all I can come up with.

"Loyal TNA fans"? I lol at this. You want fan loyalty that is visible, ECW crowds is the one. Sorry Collins, Impact Barn Zone people doesn't count as "loyal fans".

Trips88
03-07-2011, 09:13 PM
1 Angle
2 Velvet Sky
3 AJ
4 Joe
5 Taz
6 Beer Money
7 MCMG
8 The X division (before it went to hell)

Oddly enough I'd like to see this whole list in WWE!

blink
03-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Can I count Velvet Sky boobs as two separate things I like about TNA?
That's the only way I'm getting 8
:)

Hahaha that's funny as shit! I'd count them both. Other than that they got Brian Kendrick and I've always really enjoyed him

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-07-2011, 10:19 PM
1. Hulk Hogan
2. Ric Flair
3. Sting
4. Jeff Jarrett
5. Eric Bischoff
6. Vince Russo
7. Scott Steiner
8. Dudley Boyz
9. Tommy Dreamer
10. RVD
ooooooooooo wait that's too many.
I WAS BEING SARCASTIC ANY WAY

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 10:24 PM
1. A good Tag Team division(too bad MCMG is put on hold since Shelly is hurt)
2. X-Division(Its on life support and needs to be back)
3. AJ Styles(Heel AJ sucks so bad its not even good for him)
4. Samoa Joe(this needs to be back in the World Title picture)
5. Kurt Angle(He could wrestle a mop and it would be a 5 star match)
6. Knockouts Division(Though being plagued by Jersey Shore)

Thats all I can come up with.

"Loyal TNA fans"? I lol at this. You want fan loyalty that is visible, ECW crowds is the one. Sorry Collins, Impact Barn Zone people doesn't count as "loyal fans".

Barns in Florida????

SilverGhost
03-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Barns in Florida????

You don't know? Oh wow.....lol

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Actually talking about the fans when TNA is on tour..... Those you see and hear about that does anything to meet their favorite wrestler. Those who ha supported TNA since Birmingham to Nashville to Orlando......

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 10:30 PM
You don't know? Oh wow.....lol

I'm sure there are barns in Florida......

merhardt03
03-08-2011, 12:51 AM
1. Tag Team Division
2. KO division. (Altho not diggin the Jersey Shore shit)
3. Kurt Angle
4. Edgy-Hardcore style
5. Samoa Joe
6. AJ Styles
7. Immortals (yea, lets hear the jokes on me, but Hogan, Flair, Bischoff & Jarrett together is cool to me)
8. Mr. Anderson (Hometown hero for me)

SevenCagedTigers
03-08-2011, 05:12 AM
2. the Tag Team Division
3. the fan loyalty
5. the Knockouts
6 . Tazz's funny puns
7. Sting
8. its not the WWE

Asking me to think of 8 things I like about TNA is like a depressed girl asking me to compliment her just so she'll feel better about herself. Its pathetic and sad that something be so widely regarded as inferior requires effort to be seen in a positive light. And its sad that fans of TNA need to think up things that are still good about it, as if you yourself are asking for validation for still liking the show.

I just don't like the idea of being asked to think of the positives. Because its like saying, "Lets temporarily ignore all the flaws that make this show aweful to watch".

I recently watched TNA with my sister, a lifelong wrestling fan who had never seen TNA and even she at first impression thought it was horrible. It doesn't take much immersion for someone to realize that:

1) The profanity is out of hand
2) The promos take up too much time
3) Wedding angles are always an embarrassment
4) Who is that b-rate Jersey Shore cast member?
5) Who is that basketball player dude or whatever and what is he doing here?
6) Who are all these big stupid looking dudes with no character?
7) Why is Bischoff on my screen when I tuned in to watch WRESTLING?
8) Hogan controls TNA now. But "The network" sets the matches? Who is the idiot that wrote this?

Sorry for the haterade, but I honestly can not muster up the effort to follow through with the intent of this thread. As a fan of professional wrestling, TNA just outrages me.

Lowki
03-08-2011, 06:31 AM
1. Dixie Carter (got to admit shes hot) - She's alright; Way overrated though. She's "Cut" more than anything but dumb as hell.
2. the Tag Team Division - What Tag Team division? Gen Me and MCMG were the best tag teams there and now both are out - Gen Me branching to X-Division and MCMG are off TV due to Shelley being injured so why not use sabin? He's a staple of the X-Division. Other teams are OJ and EY who are a comedy team like Kozlov/santino and Ink Inc has shannon moore...Although Neale is ok.
3. the fan loyalty - I hate Impact fans. Hate hate hate them! GTFO out of Impact zone!!!
4 fan interaction with it being smaller you get to know the wrestlers almost on a personal basis - Meh, I don't want to know them personally. Let them just get on with it.
5. the Knockouts - Like tag team division, this is another ONCE great division that has slowly become god awful. It WAS a great division but it's over-hyped due to the period a few years ago. It's like Evan Bourne and Bryan facing off and people saying the Cruiserweight division is amazing.
6 . Tazz's funny puns Agreed.
7. Sting Not a sting fan anymore. He was great but can hardly "Go" anymore. Him vs Taker would have been great for nostalgia and because they are two similar characters and Icons since the early 90s.
8. its not the WWE - Neither is ROH, Chikara, NJPW, NWA etc
None of these except Tazz.

1. The smouldering remains that was the x-division.
2. The originals; Robert Roode/MCMG/Joe/A.J./"Daniels"
3. Kurt Angle
4. The Nature Boy (Just his promos and mannerisms crack me up)
5. Tazz
6. One or Two Knockouts - Velvet, Rayne, Tara, ODB (Kong, Kim, Wilde, ODB were the main Knockouts during the K.O Prime though)
7. The amount of british talent there; Winter, Doug Williams (One of the best British wrestlers in a while; Only Regal is better imo), Wolfe, Magnus, Terry (Shit but he IS welsh so i have to like that).
8. A few of the "wwe rejects" - Anderson, Jeff Hardy.

What i hate is more and doesn't take 15minutes to write either;
1. What caged tigers wrote.
2. The need for abyss/ric flair to bleed all the time. Ric Flairs 60+ he would probably die after a blood transfusion.
3. Get rid of elevation X and use Ultimate X more often - Just not on Impact! Put your big stars/pushed talent in the Ultimate X match - it's TNAs MitB type match. Feast or fired is stupid. I haven't seen King of the mountain in a while either..
4. Getting rid of people like Homicide, Daniels (i know he's suicide), Kong.
5. Under-utilizing people like Joe.
6. impact zone and the "regulars"
7. Constant need to take shots at WWE.
8. Can't even get the BIG name stars of Sports teams/TV shows. WWE gets the Green bay packers = Ratings because 100mil+ watched the superbowl/Donald Trump/Snooki (Main cast member of jersey shore). TNA gets people like pacman jones; a disgraced player who was the first to be banned for non-substance related issues - Gave money to hitmen in las vegas/J-Woww and angelina (supporting cast who i never even heard of before TNA). My point is TNA shouldn't bring in people that nobody knows because it doesn't = ratings! Bring in the main cast/team members of a show if you are going to go down the celebrity route.

InfoWarrior
03-08-2011, 07:17 AM
1. The Second rope when the Beautiful People make an entrance
2. Real life story lines (I could live without the Angle/Jarrett one though)
3. Tag Team Division
4. Mr. Anderson
5. Matt Morgan
6. X-Division (It Needs To Come Back To The Way It Was)
7. Overall Wrestling Talent (IMO...better than WWE's overall wrestling talent)
8. Kurt Angle (IMO...The Best In The World At What He Does...Still love Y2J, lol)

gokhanx99
03-08-2011, 08:26 AM
1. Samoa Joe
2. AJ Styles
3. Six Sided ring...... wait what? its just atiny 4 sided ring now lol
3. Kong wait she left because of hogan and his radio buddie now shes set to bebut on wwe
3. how they never take shots at wwe or copy anything at all....... wait what omg still stuck on 3
3. hardcore edgy fast paced wrestling. (didnt think id find a 3)
4. whats left of the x-div.....yes made it to 4
5. tag team. cant wait till shelly returns.
6.kurt angle (altho i can see him leaving soon.)
7.English wrestlers
8. TNA dvds befor 2007

TheBoogeyMan
03-08-2011, 08:44 AM
1. Daffney
2. Daffney
3. Daffney
4. Daffney
5. Daffney
6. Daffney
7. Daffney
8. Daffney

And then theres also Mickie James, Tara, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, Angelina Love, ODB, Roxxie Laveaux, and Katie Lee Burchill (whatever her TNA name is)

westy
03-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Great question by the way. TNA Haters just f**k off! WWE is so sh*t, I understand why you are so messed up having to watch PG crap, I pitty you I really do.

Anyway

1 Ric Flair
2 Loyal TNA Fans
3 Knockouts
4 AJ Styles
5 Kurt Angle
6 Tag Team Division
7 Sting
8 Competitive Heavyweights going to the belt.

These are not in any order, apart from Ric. He is brilliant!!!! At his age he can do it all still. Cut amazing promos. He can still put on a brillaint match. In Europe he was huge, hence the Whoooo tour.

TNA right now if fantastic, sure not perfect, but wayyyyy better than what WWE are putting out. WM27 looks so bad on paper!!!

gokhanx99
03-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Great question by the way. TNA Haters just f**k off! WWE is so sh*t, I understand why you are so messed up having to watch PG crap, I pitty you I really do.

Anyway

1 Ric Flair
2 Loyal TNA Fans
3 Knockouts
4 AJ Styles
5 Kurt Angle
6 Tag Team Division
7 Sting

These are not in any order, apart from Ric. He is brilliant!!!! At his age he can do it all still. Cut amazing promos. He can still put on a brillaint match. In Europe he was huge, hence the Whoooo tour.

TNA right now if fantastic, sure not perfect, but wayyyyy better than what WWE are putting out. WM27 looks so bad on paper!!!

Im sorry are you king of the internet now. Attention if you have any oppinoins of your own make sure you ask this guy he may not like it.

PS. iagree flair is still legend on the mic. altho he seems pissed sometimes few too many drinks befor he goes out

steveorton
03-08-2011, 09:27 AM
You SevenCagedTigers is a genius, I'm jus sayin...

westy
03-08-2011, 09:41 AM
King of the internet :) No not me mate. We are free to write what we want. But I just don't get how any WWE fan can write anything bad about TNA when the WWE right now is the worst I have ever seen. 8 things we like about TNA is the quesion, if a poster writes 8 bad things respond to that. I'm just sick of all the WWE PG fans comming over and rant about TNA, while they are watching an early morning PG show.

TNA is for adults, not children. 18-30 year olds. So I guess there are many children on here ranting about TNA.

I was once a fan of WWF, WWE but not now, TNA is the place to be, hot crowds, great matches, PPVs. WWE can change and be great again, but for any WWE fan to come on here, just makes me laugh. Go onto the WWE forum and help make that better, because right now it needs it!

gokhanx99
03-08-2011, 09:51 AM
King of the internet :) No not me mate. We are free to write what we want. But I just don't get how any WWE fan can write anything bad about TNA when the WWE right now is the worst I have ever seen. 8 things we like about TNA is the quesion, if a poster writes 8 bad things respond to that. I'm just sick of all the WWE PG fans comming over and rant about TNA, while they are watching an early morning PG show.

TNA is for adults, not children. 18-30 year olds. So I guess there are many children on here ranting about TNA.

I was once a fan of WWF, WWE but not now, TNA is the place to be, hot crowds, great matches, PPVs. WWE can change and be great again, but for any WWE fan to come on here, just makes me laugh. Go onto the WWE forum and help make that better, because right now it needs it!
i watch both but i realy struggled with 8 things. the multiple 3 thing was just a joke. i do think tna was better 4 years ago and it seems to be on a slide. i hope they turn it around tho and they probibly will. as for hot croweds they seem to have gone (altho i herd the crowed at 3311 were good) ipact zone seems stail atm. i remember when jeff jerret won nwa tna world title and the crowd went nutts throwing bottles at him. or when sting 1st came to tna again that was a reaction. thay have proved they can get good crowds outside impact why not keep doing it.

PS. I WISH I WAS king of the internet

hendrix1564
03-08-2011, 10:38 AM
1. Tag Team division
2. Ric Flair
3. A.J. Styles
4. Velvet Sky :D
Give me 60 minutes with her... ;)

thejman93
03-08-2011, 10:52 AM
I have to name eight things? fuck...

1. AJ
2. Joe
3. Kurt
4. The tag division when its healthy
5. The X division when its used properly
6. The KO division
7. Ken Anderson
8. Taz on commentary

westy
03-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Watching both is what real wrestling fans do. Support the industry. If a fed comes to town go watch it. If not they will die like so many have :(

thejman93
03-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Watching both is what real wrestling fans do. Support the industry. If a fed comes to town go watch it. If not they will die like so many have :(

I watch and support TNA; I just get fustrated 'cause I see the untapped potential in the product.

Justdawg08
03-08-2011, 11:09 AM
In no order

1. The Hardcore/Edgy style
2. Getting a chance to see other wrestlers on TV
3. Sarita's sexy swagger
4. Fortune (AJ Styles, Kazarian, Beer Money Inc.)
5. Letting the Pigeons loose every Thursday Night
6. Fellow Stoners in the Biz (Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam, prally many more)
7. Kurt Angle being a Wrestling Machine
8. The chance to see Hardcore Icon, Mick Foley
9. Watching my fellow Wisconsinite MR. ANDERSONNN.. ANDERSON
10. Mickie James Ass
11. The Wrestling God
12. Robbie E's fist pumping
13. "Joe's Gonna Kill You" Chants
14. Scott Steiner still kicking ass... somehow...
15. Better Wrestling when they put their focus on it
16. Watching a young company continue to GROW
17. Matt Morgans athleticism and intensity

Well theres 17 for you...

el gabo
03-08-2011, 11:11 AM

Dude are you bipolar? Why bash WWE the way you do and then say you have to support both. Don't really understand.

SilverGhost
03-08-2011, 11:13 AM

Anyway

1 Ric Flair
2 Loyal TNA Fans
3 Knockouts
4 AJ Styles
5 Kurt Angle
6 Tag Team Division
7 Sting

Oh I'm sorry. I don't fit your criteria. I don't just watch WWE. I watch NJPW, ROH, NWA and other wrestling promotions that can totally out do TNA now. If you can't see what is wrong with TNA now, TNA's stupidity has blinded you.

westy
03-08-2011, 11:52 AM
In no order

1. The Hardcore/Edgy style
2. Getting a chance to see other wrestlers on TV
3. Sarita's sexy swagger
4. Fortune (AJ Styles, Kazarian, Beer Money Inc.)
5. Letting the Pigeons loose every Thursday Night
6. Fellow Stoners in the Biz (Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam, prally many more)
7. Kurt Angle being a Wrestling Machine
8. The chance to see Hardcore Icon, Mick Foley
9. Watching my fellow Wisconsinite MR. ANDERSONNN.. ANDERSON
10. Mickie James Ass
11. The Wrestling God
12. Robbie E's fist pumping
13. "Joe's Gonna Kill You" Chants
14. Scott Steiner still kicking ass... somehow...
15. Better Wrestling when they put their focus on it
16. Watching a young company continue to GROW
17. Matt Morgans athleticism and intensity

Well theres 17 for you...

Nice 17. Number 10 for sure!!!

hystrix
03-08-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm not a big TNA fan, but here goes:

1. It's a place for other wrestlers to go outside of WWE and still be on TV. Let's face it, ROH may not have a TV contract soon. WWE and TNA are pretty much it.
2. I'm glad to see Ric Flair still has a job, because he dosn't have enought money to retire. Sad.
3. AJ Styles
4. MCMG (when Shelly is healthy again)
5. I like the metal guard rails. Seriously it's kinda old scholl. Reminds me of old WWF or WCW/NWA stuff.
6. I'm glad Sting can have another title run. He deserves that.
7. Mr. Anderson, he's gold!
8. It's not the Micro Wrestling Federation!

There you go...
Sorry that's all I can come up with

Lowki
03-08-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm just sick of all the WWE PG fans comming over and rant about TNA, while they are watching an early morning PG show.
The WWE events take place in the late evening unfortunately.

If you look at a WWE crowd there are a hell of a lot of 18-30year olds both male and female.

I was once a fan of WWF, WWE but not now, TNA is the place to be, hot crowds, great matches, PPVs. WWE can change and be great again, but for any WWE fan to come on here, just makes me laugh.
Hot crowds? 1,000 people is hardly a "hot" crowd if i'm honest. The crowds are irritating and causes me to turn the volume down to stop my remote ending up through my screen 95% of the time.
The PPVs aren't great either if i'm honest. The last good ppv i remember from TNA was Genesis 2010 with Angle v Styles. I think nearly ever title main event since october last year has had some kind of interference in it!

Go onto the WWE forum and help make that better, because right now it needs it!
If any company needs "help" it is TNA; this is from someone who watches both.
I get you're a tna fan and have a right to rant, but there's no point just making things up like "WWE is for children" when clearly you are unsure what the PG rating actually is. You are thinking of Universal rating being for children. Parental guidance sums up this rating because it implies that some things may NOT be suitable for younger viewers (as the disclaimer has stated since the 1990s).
WWF heat was always PG. Smackdown was always PG. Raw went TV-14 from 1999 - 2005. PPVs were only PG after 2008. So for it to be "only" children because it's PG rating is absurd. They've actually upgraded the Rating from PG (V) to PG (VL) which is mild violence and mild swearing. This rating was first seen back in 2010. You don't need to be TV-14 to be aimed at adults.

SilverGhost
03-08-2011, 09:47 PM
I get you're a tna fan and have a right to rant, but there's no point just making things up like "WWE is for children" when clearly you are unsure what the PG rating actually is. You are thinking of Universal rating being for children. Parental guidance sums up this rating because it implies that some things may NOT be suitable for younger viewers (as the disclaimer has stated since the 1990s).
WWF heat was always PG. Smackdown was always PG. Raw went TV-14 from 1999 - 2005. PPVs were only PG after 2008. So for it to be "only" children because it's PG rating is absurd. They've actually upgraded the Rating from PG (V) to PG (VL) which is mild violence and mild swearing. This rating was first seen back in 2010. You don't need to be TV-14 to be aimed at adults.

WWE has upped the swearing but its not much since its limited towards the main eventers.

jethro
03-08-2011, 10:18 PM
1.X division
2.Tag team division
3.Certain knockout wrestlers - Roxxi,Daffney,Sarita,Winter and Velvet
4.Slightly more freedom wrestling moves usage than WWE
5.Christy hemme (The Bully Ray promo at Against all odd,yes Bully I wanna see Christy cry and look helpless...oh things I would do to her~)
6.Don west (please remove Taz)
7.Unique matches - any matches except X on a pole
8.Match that involve among the crowd AT THE BACK not the front row,this was when the Dudleys against pretty much anyone

Lowki
03-09-2011, 06:18 AM
WWE has upped the swearing but its not much since its limited towards the main eventers.
Yup they increased the rating from PG - PG13 since 2010 which simply upped the age of the child needing "Parental Guidance" and is mostly due to there being two ratings following PG now; Language and Violence like i stated before. But Bitch/Ass is only considered mild language which is why it is perfectly fine for PG. I don't get why people think it will go to TV-14, It was only ever tv-14 due to the sexual content. WWE held bra and panties, had blood, swore throughout the time raw was PG back in the attitude era anyways. It was when they actually started airing breasts uncensored (Miss Kitty, Sable when all she had was paw prints covering them etc) did the FCC up the rating.

Basically Bitch/Ass/Whore/Hell are all perfectly fine for PG because it's upto the parents if they want their children to watch a show with mild language. WWE hasn't actually changed ANYTHING besides the sexual themes and innuendos on the show.

samoan619
03-09-2011, 07:09 AM
1. The Hamburglar never steals your hamburgers there.. (and we cant have that, now can we?)
2. Free melted butter shots at ringside (instant artery clogging goodness)
3. You can see Snitsky and Mike Knox, everyday, at the hot dog cart (they work together, because one cant operate it by oneself)
4. Jeff Hardy mobile meth-lab tours (i can smell the chemicals now)
5. The fact that any of you can be TNA champ instantly (as long as you were once fired by WWE)
6. The Orlando Jordan Uncomfortably Akward Photo Experience (oh and he will grab your ass)
7. For an extra 200 bucks you can yell at Vince Russo for 5 minutes (money well spent)
8. Mick Foley and Abyss doing Chinese gymnastics between the matches (those guys are so flexible)

lolol ok ok im kidding, here are 8 real things i like about TNA

1.AJ Styles
2.Samoa Joe
3.MCMG
4.Beer Money
5.The Knockouts
6.My memories of the X-Division
7.The fact its something else besides the WWE and its accessible on TV
8.All the TNA jokes we make in the IWC

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Another 8 things i like about TNA.....
1 the Beautiful People Enternace ( lucky ring ropes)....
2 Mickie James in her tight Daisy Dukes (notice around the time Mickie James came to TNA CMT started airing the Dukes of Hazzard)!!!!
3 Sarita and Rosita (just 2 hot Lantinas who could ask for more)????
4 Winter and her sexy british accent (puts Doug williams to shame)...
5 Tara ( wonder if i could be her cub)????
6 Christy Hemme ( my favorite red head of all time)....
7 Cookie (what can i say here, other then I would love to be put in a situation with her)!!!
8 SoCal Val ( my 2nd faorite Red head and great at holding the ropes for Flair)...

Tommy Thunder
03-09-2011, 10:57 AM
8 good things about TNA?! You must be joking!!

KayfabeIsDead
03-09-2011, 06:02 PM
1.Angle
2.Ric Flair
3.AJ Styles
4.Hernandez killing ppl with the border toss
5.Steiner
6."the world champ" EY
7.Fortune
8.Samoa Joe

the main thing i will love about TNA is when Hogan leaves and this horrible angle is over
they are trying to take everything away that the hardcore TNA fans have loved over the years
away piece by piece to piss off all the TNA fanboys which i am one of.to where TNA's "savior"
finally comes and brings back the company back to being an alternative to WWE and not a copy