PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to the WWE after Vinnie Mac kicks the bucket?

Belzova
09-17-2010, 01:10 PM
I always wanted to know this, and I already know that I wont find my answers here or from any particular person but I thought this would still be a subject we could discuss.

ChrisQ1
09-17-2010, 05:35 PM
Stephanie - that is all

IrkenInvader
09-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Santino will take over and be the greatest Chair of the Boardman of all the times.

Robstar
09-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Santino will take over and be the greatest Chair of the Boardman of all the times.

Seriously, I actually LAUGHED OUT LOUD to this one. Nice.

With Shane no longer interested(or so it seems), Steph and Haitch are the logical heirs as I'm sure Vince would love to see the family dynasty to continue. Of course, in true Vince fashion he could bequeath the whole thing to anyone that took his alzheimers ridden brain's fancy. My feeling is he will hold onto the throne for as long as he can, his ego won't allow him to step down.

mofo
09-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Very good question! I have always wondered this and my thoughts are this.... Shane would come back into the fold and together with Stephanie and HHH, keep the legacy of WWE alive. Certain changes would be made in terms of firings and storylines and sponsorship/tv rights as I dont feel they would be as ruthless as Vince has been. I reckon there would be a couple of people working in the WWE that would try and stamp their authority and feel that Steph and Shane would be a pushover, but i believe they would be in for a rude shock with seeing just how ruthless they could be also.

djsoulslayer
09-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Wait...u mean that Vince can die???? I guess if someday that does happen, then Triple H will run the show.

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 12:12 AM
HHH and Steph will most likely will take over. Shane is helping out his wife with her company I believe.

NightWolf
09-18-2010, 06:58 AM
HHH and Steph will most likely will take over. Shane is helping out his wife with her company I believe.

That is true.

Now I cant wait to see what wrestling would be like without Vince. XD

Necroyeti
09-18-2010, 09:23 AM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7622/vinceisdisaapoint.png

MattElder
09-18-2010, 10:16 AM
A group of us was discussing this a few weeks back and we all thought Shane would. We know he's doing his own thing right now but maybe thats the reason.... do it now before old mac kicks it because i think he'd be very hands on and be a pretty much every show so not have much time for anything else. H and Steph will definatly play a major role!!!
Or could it be is Basterd Hornswaggle?lol

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-18-2010, 10:55 AM
will most likey be hhh and stephanie that will take over heard hhh has been doing office work at the headquarters recently so that will probs mean that he is being groomed to take over since shane is no longer with the company anymore a take over is higly unlikely since there would be not many that will have a wrestling mind and the cash to take over wwe

Ruggy
09-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Unfortunately it will be Steph and Tripper, who doesn't need another ego boost just yet. It is sickening to think that Triple H will be the consort of the woman managing WWE. I wish he would just leave the business altogether.

SilverGhost
09-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Ultimately, the company may go to HHH entirely. Though its my guess. I mean, HHH has been with the company for a long time. I can see why Vince has offered him an executive spot.

Young Guns
09-19-2010, 01:23 PM

BEST. THING. EVER!!!

Unless Shane and Vinnie kiss and make up, WWE will go to HHH...

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-19-2010, 01:56 PM
It'd be a good/bad year for wrestling aside from Vince passing (when he does), but when you look at it a lot of people were held back because of Vince. The writers always wanted to push the envelope/go back to the old ways, and Vince always forbid it. So when this day comes there will be a lot more freedom within the hands of creative which would obviously be enjoyable to some of the hardcore viewers of the program. The down side is that I have yet to see anyone in the company with Vince's way of thinking an handeling things. I just hope that Steph, Shane, or Linda, or Haitch can figure out how to run the company. The Mcmahon kids may have an idea an learned a few pointers from their daddy, but I just don't see WWE being the same after Vince passes. So, here's me hoping that Vince lives to be 1000 years old!!

SilverGhost
09-19-2010, 02:10 PM
So, here's me hoping that Vince lives to be 1000 years old!!

Or....Vince will say "F@$% this S#@%!" and pulls the plug on the WWE xD

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Or....Vince will say "F@$% this S#@%!" and pulls the plug on the WWE xD

If he did that then he would be the biggest idiot ever for pulling the plug on something that kept him on top as a millionaire. He will probably get tired of it an leave it in somebody elses hands, but I just can not see him ending a million dollar company that has radiated so much success an made him somewhat of a celebrity figure to the World.

The Amazing Sprinkle
09-21-2010, 10:11 AM
It seems that HHH and Steph have both been groomed for a while to take over the company when Vince retires/dies. The wildcard in the whole situation is if and what role Shane will have in the company in the post Vince era.

IrkenInvader
11-14-2011, 10:27 PM
http://www.awkwardtvpauses.com/image/television/1109/-awkward-television-pause-1316120443.jpg

URATOOL
11-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Pretty tasteless thread.

steveorton
11-15-2011, 06:54 AM
HHH and Steph takes over.

Dr. Death
11-15-2011, 08:44 AM
It's already been confirmed that Stephanie McMahon Levesque and Paul Levesque will take over when Vince steps down. This was decided when Shane McMahon currently the Chairman and CEO of YOU on Demand Holdings, Inc. (Formerly China Broadband Inc.), (The company is based in Boulder County, Colorado.), resigned October 16, 2009 that took effect as of January 1, 2010. Paul "Triple H" Levesque is the current COO, he was put in this spot to prepair him for the eventual CEO position of the WWE. Although Stephanie is Vince's daughter, Vince is still "old fashioned", and thinks a male authority figure is needed. And since Shane turned down the spot, Vince decided to go with this course of action - Board Approved. Unless Shane and Vince come to an agreement - (They are still upset with each other - Vince more than Shane) - And Shane returns to "run" against Stephanie and Paul in a closed Board vote, it will remain Stephanie's and Paul's company when Vince "Officially" retires or passes away.

Y2Jryder
11-15-2011, 04:53 PM
I thought I made the same thread 2 days ago

HCollins-TNA1
11-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Digging up old dirt..... here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjzgq_ZBy8o&feature=colike

HCollins-TNA1
11-29-2011, 03:12 PM
As with any company changes will happen.... Most likely a outsider taking helm and control of the WWE product... Most likely one of the long time WWE board members....

Automatic
11-29-2011, 03:17 PM
http://tribalwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/kevin-dunn-wwe.jpg

Imagine this ratface as head of the company.

http://www.pokemon-paradijs.com/pokedex/image/raticate.gif

HCollins-TNA1
11-29-2011, 03:37 PM
http://tribalwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/kevin-dunn-wwe.jpg

Imagine this ratface as head of the company.

http://www.pokemon-paradijs.com/pokedex/image/raticate.gif

He has been one of Vince's right hand men of the WWE since the mid 80s.... He has tenure as well.... It will be up to the Board and stock holders as who would take over...

URATOOL
11-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Cena turns heel and steals Shephanie away from Trips. Trips becomes a homeless guy. Cena take over the companies. Trips returns at WM 37 and challenges Cena to a company vs shopping trolley full of empty tin can match. Trips wins, reclaiming his wife and company. Vince rises from the grave to drag Cena's lifeless body to hell, with the assistance of Taker and Kane.

The End

~This storyline was bought to you by the combined writing talent of WWE and Impact Wrestling!

Robstar
11-26-2012, 03:58 AM
Seriously, I actually LAUGHED OUT LOUD to this one. Nice.

With Shane no longer interested(or so it seems), Steph and Haitch are the logical heirs as I'm sure Vince would love to see the family dynasty to continue. Of course, in true Vince fashion he could bequeath the whole thing to anyone that took his alzheimers ridden brain's fancy. My feeling is he will hold onto the throne for as long as he can, his ego won't allow him to step down.

Gee this guy is smart

Cabers
11-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Gee this guy is smart

Your some man for bringing old threads back lol

Regal>Cena
11-26-2012, 08:52 AM
It seems to me without Vince at the head of the company, sponsors might get nervous. Vince might be a ruthless bastard, but he knows what he is doing. I'm not sure HHH or Stephanie have got the business acumen to run that company away from the wrestling side of things.

Personally, I have thought for a while Vince will sell the company to Dana White; if the ratings keep going the way they are, then I see Dana picking it up for relatively little (though obviously still a significant amount of money) and hopefully rejuvenating the product.

Pumpkinhead
11-26-2012, 09:29 PM
It seems to me without Vince at the head of the company, sponsors might get nervous. Vince might be a ruthless bastard, but he knows what he is doing. I'm not sure HHH or Stephanie have got the business acumen to run that company away from the wrestling side of things.

Personally, I have thought for a while Vince will sell the company to Dana White; if the ratings keep going the way they are, then I see Dana picking it up for relatively little (though obviously still a significant amount of money) and hopefully rejuvenating the product.

I really hope you're wrong bro

Iron Ape
11-26-2012, 09:33 PM
People are still putting stock in the Nielsen ratings? Seriously? :confused:

The WWE isn't anywhere close to being in any sort of trouble. All of this gloom-n-doom silliness sounds like the kind of idiocy typically reserved for a FOX News broadcast.

Regal>Cena
11-27-2012, 05:21 AM
People are still putting stock in the Nielsen ratings? Seriously? :confused:

The WWE isn't anywhere close to being in any sort of trouble. All of this gloom-n-doom silliness sounds like the kind of idiocy typically reserved for a FOX News broadcast.

I'm sure the company is a profitable business, but its not cool anymore. In its hayday it was cool to like wrestlers, even if they weren't "proper" sportsmen and women.

The quality of the product has been on the decline for a while, when Vince retires / dies, I think a lot of the sponsors and investors will be concerned about the product and how it makes them look by association, as well as how the business itself will be run in general.

Vince might not be as good as he was, but I can't help but feel he has stayed on as long as he has because he knows the company will struggle without him.

Los Conquistador
11-28-2012, 02:10 PM
i always pictured wwe after vinces death like this scene from the simpsons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9JAt6gFqM