PDA

View Full Version : Jason Hervey of Wonder Years!

Rich Cranium
03-07-2011, 02:58 PM
I didn't realize until recently that Eric Bischoff's business partner, Jason Hervey played the older brother of the main star in The Wonder Years sitcom. I now understand that he was an executive producer in WCW and now at TNA. Is he one of the masterminds of the TNA clusterf$%k?

THEKEVINBRAND
03-07-2011, 03:05 PM
I didn't realize until recently that Eric Bischoff's business partner, Jason Hervey played the older brother of the main star in The Wonder Years sitcom. I now understand that he was an executive producer in WCW and now at TNA. Is he one of the masterminds of the TNA clusterf$%k?

hence Bischoff-Hervey Productions, but I think he's only the candid camera man and probably co-producer that's it

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Why not? Vince got Freddy Prinze Jr.

Rich Cranium
03-07-2011, 03:31 PM

Well played sir!

THEKEVINBRAND
03-07-2011, 03:32 PM

wonder what he's up to these days:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JsJh3_-6mM

Robstar
03-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Hervey like Bischoff is a businessman and therefore approaches wrestling in a business like manner. Which is why TNA seems so heartless.

Say what you want about Prinze but he left Hollywood to pursue something he had a genuine interest in - wrestling. His employment is not some gimmick and how the fuck does anyone know if he's any good or not? You can't just judge him for being an actor - otherwise your golden boy The Rock is to be coated with the same brush.

Fucking narrow minds

Kashdinero
03-07-2011, 05:03 PM
The Hervey-Bischoff tag team created ReAction. Which was far better than Impact IMO, and I look forward to their next TNA related side project.

Rich Cranium
03-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Fucking narrow minds

Thank you!

Robstar
03-07-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm an angry, angry man ;)

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 06:57 PM

Some of his ideas are very good.....
I like the reality of how ReAction was following the wrestlers giving a more backstage/locker room look of what going..... Adding to the male Soap Oprea.....

merhardt03
03-08-2011, 12:41 AM
The Hervey-Bischoff tag team created ReAction. Which was far better than Impact IMO, and I look forward to their next TNA related side project.

That show was cancelled the last Thursday before the new year in 2011. I liked the show!

Kashdinero
03-08-2011, 01:06 AM
That show was cancelled the last Thursday before the new year in 2011. I liked the show!

Yeah I know, at least Impact still has the same elements that made that show great for me. Obviously, it was affected by the same problems that TNA, in general, suffers from, but that's because Russo was "booking" the show.