PDA

View Full Version : Crimson

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Wonder what everyone think of Crimson????
Myself I think if he is used right he could be the break out star of TNA????
Who knows maybe the Goldberg or Brock Lesnar of TNA????

A.Graham
03-07-2011, 02:24 AM
From what i've seen of him so far, i think he looks really good in the ring and is capable on the mic. I just hope TNA use him right and don't turn him into a Samoa Joe, someone who's an amazing wrestler and should be in the main event picture but is sadly relegated to the lower mid card and have stupid uninteresting storylines,

THEKEVINBRAND
03-07-2011, 02:28 AM
it's a wait and see factor right now but it's cool to see someone from the indies come to TNA rather than a WWE washup

The Red Ryda
03-07-2011, 02:43 AM
i love this guy i hope he is the nxt bing thing if not mayb team him up with red or morgan!

CobraNightviper
03-07-2011, 11:26 AM
it just depends on what Hogan and Bishoff do with his career in tna god help him with his career in there hands.

WWTNA Mark
03-07-2011, 12:32 PM
After seeing what he can do in the ring and how he can talk on the mic, he is pretty descent. I just hope he can change his gimmick because the whole Amazing Red little brother thing is stupid.

Bodom
03-07-2011, 12:34 PM
After seeing what he can do in the ring and how he can talk on the mic, he is pretty descent. I just hope he can change his gimmick because the whole Amazing Red little brother thing is stupid.

If Red was a bigger deal in TNA it'd help him, but he's not.

Really needs to step away from being the little brother of Red.

Rich Cranium
03-07-2011, 01:00 PM

Yeah, that storyline is dated! I remember in the early 90's when Dave Sullivan who is like 6'5 introduced his big brother Kevin Sullivan who is 5'10.

jginger
03-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Here's what I'd do if I was TNA: Keep having Crimson win matches, whilst bringing in Amazing Red back to the Impact Zone. Over a few weeks, Crimson keeps winning matches, and Amazing red does also. The fans are behing Amazing red, so this short winning streak will put him on a roll. Then have Crimson attack Amazing Red, leading to a feud. This will have Amazing Red put Crimson over, which will make him look like a PROPER heel since the fans are so behind Red, it would also produce some pretty awesome matches.

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Like i said TNA should have him be a cross between Goldberg and Brook Lesnar.....
Give him a long winning streak, wait out the Abyss-Crimson feud till Lockdown having him win the TV title.... Then make him a fighting champion, defending the belt on every Impact, then wait at least till next year and push him for the World title around Lockdown!!!

The Hipster
03-07-2011, 09:06 PM
I haven't seen him in action but he is a former high school student of mine.

KayfabeIsDead
03-08-2011, 04:47 AM
Crimson has been a great addition to the roster and his finisher is pretty wicked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpoYWTmT2z4
i would like to see him feuding with guys like hernandez and pope and even steiner would be sweet

merhardt03
03-08-2011, 04:53 AM

Remember when Nunzio was introduced as Jamie Nobles cousin.......