PDA

View Full Version : TNA Jobbers!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Since i made the WWE Jobber thread!!!! Why not ask about TNA jobbers????

Seems to me they have 3 or 4 guys they seem to like job the rest of the roster.....Eric Young, Orlando Jordon, Jay Lethel and Amazing Red!!!! Do you think TNA should hire some outside jobbers to come in????

JLeeDude1892
03-06-2011, 10:06 PM
It's a shame, those are 4 of the most talented wrestlers that TNA has.

wallyman
03-06-2011, 11:23 PM
i think eric is a comedy act...and jaylethal well he has gotten push and i dont think hes a jobber..amazin red on the other hand has been lowered to a joober and the guy just reeks of talent....

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 11:29 PM
i think eric is a comedy act...and jaylethal well he has gotten push and i dont think hes a jobber..amazin red on the other hand has been lowered to a joober and the guy just reeks of talent....
Disagree Jay hasn't been pushed since his he lost the X division title... Sure they will probably push him again but when???

CobraNightviper
03-07-2011, 11:30 AM
that's what I thought about Lethal he lost the X division title and went straight to jobbing wtf?

Rich Cranium
03-07-2011, 12:18 PM
I remember being impressed with Red back in the day of the 6 sided ring! Why is he jobbing?

steveorton
03-07-2011, 02:12 PM
I really think EY could of made a good heel out of those 4, I'm jus sayin...

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 07:03 PM
The thing anymore about TNA and WWE both they don't have really no good jobbers like they did at one time.....

TNA even had 3 or 4 decent jobbers you knew wouldn't win but was their to job.... David Young, Jerral Clark, Mikey Batts.... TNA really need to get 3 or 4 new jobbers and quit jobbing the main roster....
Same with the WWE they need to get 3 or 4 jobber and quit have establish stars job FCW stars.....

Rich Cranium
03-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Same with the WWE they need to get 3 or 4 jobber and quit have establish stars job FCW stars.....

Chavo and Primo says hello!

Rebel Lion
03-07-2011, 07:38 PM
I don't believe the talent on the main roster should be utilized as jobbers. Eric Young, Orlando Jordan, Jay Lethal & Amazing Red are four very skilled competitors. The art of the professional jobber is one that has been lost in this age of "instant gratification wrestling". Watching old school matches on WWE OnDemand, I recognize that the jobbers had a couple important roles in wrestling. Jobbers were used to display the talents of wrestlers that were being established, but we all know that. I've found a much greater purpose for the professional jobber, however. The jobbers back in the day were used to prolong rivalries between top stars. In this day of "instant gratification wrestling", feuds have to be shoved down out throats on a week-to-week basis, to hype the next PPV and increase buyrates. Back then, the top star would kill the jobber and send a message to their rival, even calling them out during the match. Next week, as said superstar was thrashing another jobber, he might get attacked after the match by the rival. Two weeks later the rival would be retaliated against after his squashing of a jobber. The jobber prevented the actual rivals from having to fight in some capacity every week, thus building anticipation for the mach between the 2 stars. Nowadays, you see the 2 combatants engage each other so much weekly that is definately dulls the anticipation aspect of the PPV match.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Bring back life to this..... There is actually a site that has classic wresling jobber and Hall fo Fame....
Online World of Wrestling .com