PDA

View Full Version : your TNA core group

body slam
03-06-2011, 06:27 PM
I grew up watching wrestling in the 80's and top stars would come and go. I hate to say it but I think part of the problem with TNA is some of the guys have been in TNA to long and they are starting to get stail. IMO its time for some major roster cuts to freshin things up. Bring some new talent and work some of the guys back in a year or so. Who is your 8 core group members that you keep and build around?

Knock outs not included that one area that I feel is looking just fine in more ways than one.

steveorton
03-06-2011, 06:59 PM
AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Angle (Adds experience and can still go), Chris Sabin, Doug Williams, Kaz, Jeff Jarrett(He to adds experience and can generate a crowd reaction, these older guys are needed to get the other guys over), Daniels(I wish they would bring him back he was of the original) and if not him Hernandez(something different), I left out the Hardys, Anderson, Rvd they are WWE rejects and druggies and I want Tna to start pushing their own talent, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
Or and I forgot Desmond Wolfe, I'm jus sayin...

HCollins-TNA1
AJ Styles, Beer Money, Abyss, Samoa Joe, Kaz, EY and MCMGs

jethro
03-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Desmond wolfe still work in TNA?

My 8 core tna group - AJ,Kaz,Hernandez,Joe,Roode,Morgan,Shelley,Jesse Neal

Rick BoA
03-06-2011, 07:27 PM
The Hardys (they are still pretty entertaining in the ring) AJ Styles Kurt Angle and Christopher Daniels.

ihearvoices
03-06-2011, 08:16 PM
AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Angle (Adds experience and can still go), Chris Sabin, Doug Williams, Kaz, Jeff Jarrett(He to adds experience and can generate a crowd reaction, these older guys are needed to get the other guys over), Daniels(I wish they would bring him back he was of the original) and if not him Hernandez(something different), I left out the Hardys, Anderson, Rvd they are WWE rejects and druggies and I want Tna to start pushing their own talent, I'm jus sayin...

i agree with you 90% but I would include Anderson i think out of all the people Tna brought from WWe he is the best talent that got alot to give and has a bright future and also become one of their top superstar and Generate buzz for the company if given better stories plus he Can get people Emotionally Involved. Jeff and Rvd Can go....And Jeff Jarrett can stay but Stay in the back or be like a GM but NO MORE WRESTLING!!!!

steveorton
03-06-2011, 10:07 PM
@ihearvoices for those reasons I can see Anderson on the list, I only left him out because I thought he would cast a shadow over the other wrestlers and the fact that where he goes injuries follow, I'm jus sayin...

ihearvoices
03-06-2011, 10:14 PM
@ihearvoices for those reasons I can see Anderson on the list, I only left him out because I thought he would cast a shadow over the other wrestlers and the fact that where he goes injuries follow, I'm jus sayin...

True i mean when i see him i dont think of WWe the same way when i see Jeff or Rvd...Anderson Didnt Get to Reach that mainevent status and win the big one in WWe so i kind of see him as a TNA guy...Unlike Jeff and RVd Who left WWe at the top of their Game and came to Tna and now casting a shadow over The young talent in the back

Rebel Lion
03-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Core 8: A.J. Styles, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Abyss, Samoa Joe, Hernandez.

Rebel Lion
03-07-2011, 12:05 AM
........I actually need 10 because I need Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson in the mix. That is all.

samoan619
03-07-2011, 12:06 AM
AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Hernandez, Doug Williams, Beer Money, MCMG

FreshPerspective
03-07-2011, 11:01 AM
MCMG,Beer Money, Aj,Pope, Wolfe, Williams....And for Experience Angle/Anderson