PDA

View Full Version : WWE Roster cuts!!! Who would stand a chance in TNA??

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 03:02 PM
I got 2 or 3 that i think will most likely be cut....
R-Truth, Melina, and Curt Hawkins......
I think if R-Truth would be cut he could easily go back to TNA???? Then Melina she has rarely been seen on WWE TV as of late. So I think she could be a well welcomed addition to the Knockouts.....
Really unsure where Hawkins would end up????

ShockMaster
03-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Hmph, I love how the first thought that runs through peoples heads when a wwe superstar is cut is "where will they fit in TNA??".

Right here is why TNA fails, because they constantly sift through wwe's trash cans for semi established talent so they don't have to start from scratch.

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Hmph, I love how the first thought that runs through peoples heads when a wwe superstar is cut is "where will they fit in TNA??".

Right here is why TNA fails, because they constantly sift through wwe's trash cans for semi established talent so they don't have to start from scratch.

It been done in Wrestling since the the beginning of promoters and wrestling!!!! You can trace that to the days of Ed Lewis.....
What if and where would they fit ????? a certain wrestler or manager was to go there????
Remember the 60s 70s 80s and 90s when one wrestler would jump to another promotion.....
How many ever won a title when they jump no less the World title?????

steveorton
03-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Michael Tarver, Darren Young, Hornswoggle, DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, JTG, Katylin, just to name a few, I'm jus sayin...

ShockMaster
03-06-2011, 03:20 PM
It been done in Wrestling since the the beginning of promoters and wrestling!!!! You can trace that to the days of Ed Lewis.....
What if and where would they fit ????? a certain wrestler or manager was to go there????
Remember the 60s 70s 80s and 90s when one wrestler would jump to another promotion.....
How many ever won a title when they jump no less the World title?????

Tna doesn't need to snipe anymore 'talent' from the wwe They need to be fucking original and take it back to their prime days when they would do their own thing without the influence of butthurt wrestler who couldn't hack it in wwe cause the schedule was too rough. (jeff hardy) They had a drug addict champion (hardy again)...then made him lose to the guy who kept breaking his wrist in wwe(anderson) only to have the druggie win again and lose to the 52 year old has been on a promo directly ripping wwe's taker promo (3-3-11).

The company sucks, I suggest you watch tna vids from 2003-2006 considering they're the only watchable thing tna put out...Remember THIS SWERVEEEEE???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWfYeX0L2Q

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Tna doesn't need to snipe anymore 'talent' from the wwe They need to be fucking original and take it back to their prime days when they would do their own thing without the influence of butthurt wrestler who couldn't hack it in wwe cause the schedule was too rough. (jeff hardy) They had a drug addict champion (hardy again)...then made him lose to the guy who kept breaking his wrist in wwe(anderson) only to have the druggie win again and lose to the 52 year old has been on a promo directly ripping wwe's taker promo (3-3-11).

The company sucks, I suggest you watch tna vids from 2003-2006 considering they're the only watchable thing tna put out...Remember THIS SWERVEEEEE???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWfYeX0L2Q

True to point..... Actually i would like to see them push Crimson have him as the breakout star in TNA.....
Have him with healthy win/loss streak maybe build him up for a good year taking on all talent.... Then come 2012 give him a World Title push!!!!

thedag
03-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Michael Tarver, Darren Young, Hornswoggle, DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, JTG, Katylin, just to name a few, I'm jus sayin...

firing hornswoggle is retarded.

PandaMassacre
03-06-2011, 03:31 PM
If Zack Ryder gets released then he would probably do good in TNA as Robbie E's tag team partner. Chris Master would become a TNA main eventer if he gets future endeavored. They are all very talented an would manage with out a shadow of a doubt! I mean with WWE on their resumes TNA would be shedding tears of joy when all of these talented guys start rolling in. (:

I would really hate if it happened though. I agree with ShockMaster.. Slightly! I think they need to mix it up a bit with the originals an non-originals. They seem to like doing that whole "Hey Vince! We got one of your guys an we are going to make him more of a star than you ever could!" thing going on. I mean it would be fine here an there but they are like doing that with every piece of talent they acquire from the land of free agents!

Rich Cranium
03-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I just hope they don't pull a Shelton Benjamin on us!

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 03:34 PM
firing hornswoggle is retarded.

Hornswoggle going be part of DX reunion 2011

ShockMaster
03-06-2011, 03:34 PM
They're complete failures.

The company won't survive unless they get rid of hogan, russo and bischoff (no matter what marks SAY..they are having a major influence on dixie and its obnoxious.). Considering they're in control of getting media attention and dixies a stupid cunt I guess it only fits that what they're telling dixie is "hey look...if you get these guys to come on here we can REALLY stick it to vince"...no.

PandaMassacre
03-06-2011, 03:35 PM
I just hope they don't pull a Shelton Benjamin on us!

Breaking news!!!! Christian has been released. /Kidding.

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 03:37 PM
If Zack Ryder gets released then he would probably do good in TNA as Robbie E's tag team partner. Chris Master would become a TNA main eventer if he gets future endeavored. They are all very talented an would manage with out a shadow of a doubt! I mean with WWE on their resumes TNA would be shedding tears of joy when all of these talented guys start rolling in. (:

I would really hate if it happened though. I agree with ShockMaster.. Slightly! I think they need to mix it up a bit with the originals an non-originals. They seem to like doing that whole "Hey Vince! We got one of your guys an we are going to make him more of a star than you ever could!" thing going on. I mean it would be fine here an there but they are like doing that with every piece of talent they acquire from the land of free agents!

Good point wouldn't take much to fit Ruder in the Shore gimmick just maybe rename and repackage his outfit and look a little.....
Master has little talent for a title run I think??? probably why WWE never pushed him really other then the Billy Jack Haynes/Herculus gimmick....

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 03:40 PM
They're complete failures.

The company won't survive unless they get rid of hogan, russo and bischoff (no matter what marks SAY..they are having a major influence on dixie and its obnoxious.). Considering they're in control of getting media attention and dixies a stupid cunt I guess it only fits that what they're telling dixie is "hey look...if you get these guys to come on here we can REALLY stick it to vince"...no.
Hogan and Bischoff is only contracted till the end of this year!!!! Thus again making the perdiction Loser leaves/Retirement match Hogan vs Sting at Bound for Glory......

jethro
03-06-2011, 03:42 PM
.then made him lose to the guy who kept breaking his wrist in wwe(anderson)
I couldnt help but laughed at this one.

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 03:44 PM
As well Dixie did a good job before Hogan and Bischoff came in!!!!
MachoMan Randy Savage
Kevin Nash and Scott Hall
XPac
Roddy Piper
Booker T
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting just to name a few guys she signed before the "Hogan era"

ShockMaster
03-06-2011, 03:47 PM
I couldnt help but laughed at this one.

Some people will say orton and hhh did it...others will say he's just not as big of a workhorse. Regardless the dudes shoulder and wrist are way too fragile for a pro wrestler.

ShockMaster
03-06-2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K72ve0_9ids

What I think of russo and his shitty storylines. Watch at 3:23-3:34...where have we heard that gimmick before?

Tommy Thunder
03-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Master has little talent for a title run I think??? probably why WWE never pushed him really other then the Billy Jack Haynes/Herculus gimmick....

Masters is reportedly getting a push after Wrestlemania. And WWE have pushed him before during his first run with the company. He was a main event guy back then.

Bodom
03-06-2011, 04:02 PM

Don't you dare!

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Masters is reportedly getting a push after Wrestlemania. And WWE have pushed him before during his first run with the company. He was a main event guy back then.

Would surprise me if they give him a IC or US title run???? probably some major storyline they building????

PandaMassacre
03-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Don't you dare!

The damage has already been done. (:

Would surprise me if they give him a IC or US title run???? probably some major storyline they building????

He is being punished by the WWE for using roids. He could have dated one of Vince Mcmahons daughters to save his tail from jobbernation.. Oh wait... He only has one.

Tommy Thunder
03-06-2011, 04:12 PM

When I scanned past this I went O_O
I then took the time to read it properly haha!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 04:14 PM

If Edge leave the WWE most likely Christian will be fired!!!!

PandaMassacre
03-06-2011, 04:17 PM
If Edge leave the WWE most likely Christian will be fired!!!!

Or pushed to the sky. Show off your optimistic thinking cap man!!!!

PandaMassacre
03-06-2011, 04:18 PM

Hahaha. I almost did not mention that I was only kidding. I would have had people scramming for where I could have possibly gathered that information from. xD

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Or pushed to the sky. Show off your optimistic thinking cap man!!!!

Or ask for his ownrelease like he did back in 2006!!!!!

hystrix
03-06-2011, 04:30 PM
MachoMan Randy Savage
XPac
Roddy Piper
Booker T
Christian
Kurt Angle

Wait, did you just list off a bunch of guys including Scott Hall and X-Pac as good signings? Really? Maybe Scott Hall 12-15 years ago, or X-Pac...uh...well X-Pac was never any good...

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Wait, did you just list off a bunch of guys including Scott Hall and X-Pac as good signings? Really? Maybe Scott Hall 12-15 years ago, or X-Pac...uh...well X-Pac was never any good...

They were at the time TNA had them....
Thus Scott Hall is a legend in his own right he paid his dues.... don't matter if it was 7 years ago or 15....
X-Pac was good cause I remember his memorable matches in the GWF against Jerry Lynn.... As well as him pulling off the upset again Hall aka Razor Ramon!!!!

hystrix
03-06-2011, 05:10 PM
They were at the time TNA had them....
Thus Scott Hall is a legend in his own right he paid his dues.... don't matter if it was 7 years ago or 15....
X-Pac was good cause I remember his memorable matches in the GWF against Jerry Lynn.... As well as him pulling off the upset again Hall aka Razor Ramon!!!!

Again they were washed up by the time TNA brought them in. That's TNA's problem, so in that case those guys are bad examples...

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Again they were washed up by the time TNA brought them in. That's TNA's problem, so in that case those guys are bad examples...

Still doesn't matter..... Cause when TNA brought them in they was hyped and was willing to work!!!!!

gokhanx99
03-06-2011, 05:45 PM
wheres rhyno?

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 06:00 PM
wheres rhyno?

fired!!!!!

Rich Cranium
03-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Christian Cage for a 2nd try! :rolleyes:

hystrix
03-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Still doesn't matter..... Cause when TNA brought them in they was hyped and was willing to work!!!!!

Dosn't matter because they brought in two washed up guys who took TV time away from wrestlers who still have careers ahead of them...

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Dosn't matter because they brought in two washed up guys who took TV time away from wrestlers who still have careers ahead of them...

When they was brought in the 2nd time i was talking about..... in 2004..... i think you talking about last year????

hystrix
03-06-2011, 06:43 PM
When they was brought in the 2nd time i was talking about..... in 2004..... i think you talking about last year????

I was. But even in 2004 Scott Hall wasn't much. Shawn Waltman was never really anything. I liked him as the 1-2-3 Kid... that was it...

steveorton
03-06-2011, 06:48 PM
@thedag Really? Really? Really? I didn't know you liked Hornswoggle so much, whatever floats your boat I guess, and I know as soon as his comedy skits are gone he will be gone, but i guess some guys just love to see great matches like Hornswoggle vs Chavo, I'm jus sayin...

Lowki
03-06-2011, 07:12 PM
MachoMan Randy Savage
XPac
Roddy Piper
Booker T
Christian
Kurt Angle
The Band (Hall and xpac) joined WITH Hogan. Xpac has done nothing since his WCW days. Scott hall was past his best in 2001 when he joined WWE. They are both drug abusers that have gone down the Jake 'The Snake' Track.

merhardt03
03-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Why doesn't TNA have a "farm" like WWE has/had with FCW, OVW, MCW, DSW, etc & WCW with The Power Plant. I like TNA very much, but Im not blind to the fact that TNA picks up WWE's throw aways.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Yes. Christian Cage 2.0
I wouldn't even care if he join Immortal.
MORRISON OF COURSE. He could bring X division back single handedly.
Zack Ryder
Dibiase
D.H. SMITH
TYSON KIDD

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 07:31 PM
I was. But even in 2004 Scott Hall wasn't much. Shawn Waltman was never really anything. I liked him as the 1-2-3 Kid... that was it...

Still they added to the roster when they was signed.....
Hall no matter his state of mind and such still could get the crow rallied up with the simple 'Hey Yo'
One got to remember X Pac was in King of the Mountian in 2005!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Why doesn't TNA have a "farm" like WWE has/had with FCW, OVW, MCW, DSW, etc & WCW with The Power Plant. I like TNA very much, but Im not blind to the fact that TNA picks up WWE's throw aways.

They do they use wrestlers from Team 3D wrestling school and i guess they will use wrestlers from Tazz's school most likely????

Lowki
03-07-2011, 04:55 AM
Nah, Tazz school is for established wrestlers. They are more than likely, already in a company. They have a farm, it's called the Future Endeavors/ROH tactic.