PDA

View Full Version : Should Vince Buy Tna

maddogg336
09-17-2010, 07:03 AM
I know it wont happen im just sayin But what if vince was to buy tna but keep it as it is and just let wwe stars compete on impact and vice versa it would create some of the best matches ever aj styles vs cm punk sting vs undertaker

KSTornado
09-17-2010, 07:37 AM
Sting vs Undertaker won't work anymore mostly because they are both so old now. Watching Sting wrestle anymore makes me want to take a piece of wood that is on fire and jam it into my eyeballs. It's like watching Rick Flair and Hogan try to wrestle. Time to hang it up.

Necroyeti
09-17-2010, 08:48 AM
Oh HELL no, I would hate to see practically all televised wrestling monopolized by a single person. Although I prefer WWE's product to TNA's, Vince has his own ideas of what wrestling is about. It's refreshing to see someone else's alternative creative vision sometimes.

maddogg336
09-17-2010, 10:12 AM
kurt vs cm punk abyss vs kane (hell in a cell)hhh vs soamoa joe orton vs rvd

MattElder
09-17-2010, 10:42 AM
I think the best thing he could do with TNA is to use the product simply as X-Division and TAg Team- its what |TNA do best as they are crippling there heavyweight division

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-17-2010, 11:46 AM
i got two words for you HELL NO, tna is a sinking ship, you don't become a multi millionaire making bad business decisions. OK it was 17 words, U MAD?

maddogg336
09-17-2010, 01:21 PM
i got two words for you HELL NO, tna is a sinking ship, you don't become a multi millionaire making bad business decisions. OK it was 17 words, U MAD?

y the fuck would i get mad

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 01:34 AM
WWE can pay the contracts of these big names a lot easier. But Vince should not buy it. Most of the guy's in TNA are there because WWE has a rough travel schedule. So if he buys them then there isn't going to be a place for those types of guys to go to.

The Watcher
09-18-2010, 04:01 AM
I think the idea of the initial post was that we'd see some sort of cross-promotion feud?

The problem with that of course is that we saw how badly WWE handled that idea when they bought WCW - They could have made a fortune out of that angle if they hadn't announced the purchase and instead wrestlers just started turning up in the "wrong" promotions arenas and rings... The problem is Vinny Macs ego, he'd never let that kind of thing get off the ground because he wants everybody to know how great he is.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-18-2010, 09:35 AM
No way. I like having a variety between pg an tv-14. I would go insane if it were to become all pg which Vince would likely try to do if he bought it.

Traxx_7
09-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Vince has no reason to buy TNA, look what happened when he bought Smokey Mountain Wrestling, ECW and WCW. how many of those stars ended up in WWE??? so he didnt get many new stars just got the rights to the name and the video library...and with wrestliing popularity on a decline...would be a bad decision

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-19-2010, 10:24 AM
y the fuck would i get mad

maybe because your name is maddogg, U MAD?

SilverGhost
09-19-2010, 10:44 AM
maybe because your name is maddogg, U MAD?

Maddogg336 don't mind him. He just trolls. I mean even a heel wrestler has enough intelligence not to troll.

Anyways on topic, I think he shouldn't. Vince needs the competition. Even if that competition is a small company.

Picture it this way: TNA=Your typical mom and pop store with good items for sell. WWE=Wal-mart.