PDA

View Full Version : Can't we all just get along?

Xpacfan
03-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Seriously, first Paul London takes jabs at Matt Hardy, then Shane Helms disrespects Shawn Michaels every opportunity he gets, and now Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan are going back and fourth on facebook like a couple 10 year olds on a playground!

The latter is the most disappointing because of how old they are! Whatever happen to humility and setting an example for the younger talent? Most of these guys make between 6 and 7 figures easily....so, why give a damn about what someone else has to say or what they are doing? At the end of the day, everybody's eatin good anyway...

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Good point! You would think they would be 'mature' enough not to engage in a twitter war! Didn't Hogan stop though?

Fatality
03-04-2011, 09:52 AM
If you look around on the social network, everybody has them arguments etc. Hogan and Hart are only human so its normal they have word exchange if there mardy etc etc

Necroyeti
03-04-2011, 09:54 AM
War is hell, but peace is fucking boring.

FreshPerspective
03-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Lets be honnest, Hogan is an ego-maniac (pun completely intended) and Hart has seen better times, physically and mentally! They both need to just stop with the Twitter, FaceBook BS. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT YOU TWO DON'T LIKE EACHOTHER!!

SaberToothTigerz
03-04-2011, 10:01 AM
dont question their professional standarts with who they rly are outside
hogan may be a big sob in real and honestly i think so too, his fame got over him
bret perhaps never liked hogan in the first place
when we are in our working place there are always ass kissing guys who want to have the best spot on their jobs and if ur a clean guy who just minds his own business and does his job naturally then u got all the right to not approve their ways of doing things
bret sees hogan as a backstabbing steroid freak
lets look at facts
bret has always been that clean guy who may have had problems with the wwe before but is currently on good terms with them
hogan may have hit up a drug or two and has totally betrayed the wwe by jumping ships to tna
so we got bret and hogan in two completely different standarts
then we had shane helms and hbk
hbk may have done alot in the past but shane helms probably always wished to be like the guy
he probably always wanted to be the next hbk and to live his life up in the clouds, unable to do so he got jealous even more now that hbk is going to the hof
we get jealous of people who have something that we want so badly but cant achieve no matter what right?
and then we got val venis and matt hardy
matt is trying to be like christian when he was in tna
christian jumped ship bcuz the sucess he had on tna was never a sure garanteed thing in the wwe however the difference between matt and christian is its that matt runs his mouth and christian didnt
Matt now feels that he to deserves the spotlight since he was always seen as the unfortunate brother in the wwe
now after matt posted those videos, he got hit up by venis who feels that he has something to say, val was just probably bored out of his mind and i agree that the val venis vs matt hardy feud was the most pathetic online argument out of all the 3

Xpacfan
03-04-2011, 10:19 AM
dont question their professional standarts with who they rly are outside
hogan may be a big sob in real and honestly i think so too, his fame got over him
bret perhaps never liked hogan in the first place
when we are in our working place there are always ass kissing guys who want to have the best spot on their jobs and if ur a clean guy who just minds his own business and does his job naturally then u got all the right to not approve their ways of doing things
bret sees hogan as a backstabbing steroid freak
lets look at facts
bret has always been that clean guy who may have had problems with the wwe before but is currently on good terms with them
hogan may have hit up a drug or two and has totally betrayed the wwe by jumping ships to tna
so we got bret and hogan in two completely different standarts
then we had shane helms and hbk
hbk may have done alot in the past but shane helms probably always wished to be like the guy
he probably always wanted to be the next hbk and to live his life up in the clouds, unable to do so he got jealous even more now that hbk is going to the hof
we get jealous of people who have something that we want so badly but cant achieve no matter what right?
and then we got val venis and matt hardy
matt is trying to be like christian when he was in tna
christian jumped ship bcuz the sucess he had on tna was never a sure garanteed thing in the wwe however the difference between matt and christian is its that matt runs his mouth and christian didnt
Matt now feels that he to deserves the spotlight since he was always seen as the unfortunate brother in the wwe
now after matt posted those videos, he got hit up by venis who feels that he has something to say, val was just probably bored out of his mind and i agree that the val venis vs matt hardy feud was the most pathetic online argument out of all the 3

I totally get what you're saying...but again, if you are both highly respected superstars and have both made a decent living from what you do then why care if some other guy brown noses it up? I just believe that in any profession, as long as you worry about yourself and make sure that you are doing everything that you need to do to be the best then that's all that matters. Now if that other person's approach to climbing the latter majorly affects you somehow, then I can understand that. But honestly, Hogan never held Hart back nor did Hardy to London nor Michaels to Helms.

blink
03-04-2011, 10:21 AM
When I was 10 we played dodgeball on the playground, not engage in twitter wars...

GoldSpirit
03-04-2011, 10:22 AM
I did NOT totally get what you were saying as that read as if it were written in pig latin.

Bodom
03-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Did Bret really have to bring up John Graziano?

Low blow.

jethro
03-04-2011, 10:23 AM
The day wrestlers get along is the day when Santino win WWE championship title

gokhanx99
03-04-2011, 10:26 AM
brett was just ansering questions honestly at least he didnt lie

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 10:26 AM
I did NOT totally get what you were saying as that read as if it were written in pig latin.

You'll have to excuse Saber, English is his second language.

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 10:28 AM

Low blow.

Low blow indeed, after all Nick was driving the car on that horrible day but yes, Brett shouldn't have brought that up!

FreshPerspective
03-04-2011, 10:28 AM

Low blow.

Agreed.. completely unnessessary, Bret is better than that (least i thought he was)

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Agreed.. completely unnessessary, Bret is better than that (least i thought he was)

It was cool to see that Bret doesn't have an issue with Goldberg and realizes it was an accident! I had heard somewhere that he despised Goldberg but I guess that was a false rumor.

johnadah
03-04-2011, 10:59 AM
It was cool to see that Bret doesn't have an issue with Goldberg and realizes it was an accident! I had heard somewhere that he despised Goldberg but I guess that was a false rumor.

Bret talks about Goldberg in his autobiography. He said from the beginning that he understood it was an accident and that he never held anything against him. He understood Goldberg was still pretty green and he already knew he worked stiff. It was just a late call that didn't give him time to prepare for the kick. He never said anything negative about him though.

The Grand Wizard
03-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Maybe he is going to TNA and the feud is getting started.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Oops. Thought this was for me, GrapeApe and the get a long gang. My bad.

gokhanx99
03-04-2011, 11:59 AM
maybe he is going to tna and the feud is getting started.

nooooooooooooo nononononono this would be bad

Kincaid
03-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Remember the good old days when Bret Hart would just FIGHT whoever he had beef with? HBK, Vince etc. And I'm not talking about in the ring! When HBK brought up Bret having "Sunny days" on live TV, what happened? Fight backstage. Screw job at Survivor Series '97? Punched Vince in the eye backstage. Now he tweets?! He's just an old man trying to stay relevant and looking for attention. Don't tarnish your legacy any further, Hitman. Your stint in WCW did a good enough job of that already!

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Remember the good old days when Bret Hart would just FIGHT whoever he had beef with? HBK, Vince etc. And I'm not talking about in the ring! When HBK brought up Bret having "Sunny days" on live TV, what happened? Fight backstage. Screw job at Survivor Series '97? Punched Vince in the eye backstage. Now he tweets?! He's just an old man trying to stay relevant and looking for attention. Don't tarnish your legacy any further, Hitman. Your stint in WCW did a good enough job of that already!

Don't you think Hogan is tarnishing his legacy by wanting to wrestle again?

damianbaker1992
03-04-2011, 01:56 PM
he's definately ruining his legacy by wrestling. Souldn't have stepped foot in a ring since his Summer Slam match with HBK.

Kincaid
03-04-2011, 02:00 PM
@ Rich Cranium: I thought that went without saying. Lol.

The Brown One
03-04-2011, 05:14 PM
For once I have to agree with wallyman. Its just pathetic seeing grown men take to an online social network to "fight" each other. It will be even worse if they try to settle their differences in the ring, at their age.

damianbaker1992
03-04-2011, 05:48 PM
I kind of do see brets side of things more than hogans though.. back in '93 hogan was supposed to work bret but he refused.. hmm kinda makes you wonder who the bigger man is...... lol

merhardt03
03-04-2011, 10:18 PM
For once I have to agree with wallyman. Its just pathetic seeing grown men take to an online social network to "fight" each other. It will be even worse if they try to settle their differences in the ring, at their age.

Im confused??? Nobody by the name Wallyman posted on this thread???

merhardt03
03-04-2011, 10:21 PM
2 men arguing via social networking is so lame!!!! I see facebook wars all the time with other friends & thier ex type of shit on my page. I dont get it at all. If someone says something negative about me on my page I just delete it. And if I hear or see something posted about me in negative light, I simply do not acknowlege it. Its very easy to ignore and look the other way. Grow up Hogan & Bret. What are they in High School again! Lol

The Brown One
03-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Im confused??? Nobody by the name Wallyman posted on this thread???

My bad..Xpacfan. They resemble a similar person to me for some reason.

merhardt03
03-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Alrighty then. I thought I was losin my mind. Lol. I looked over the comments umpteen times lookin for a post by WallyMan

Robstar
03-05-2011, 01:45 AM

Please respect those who's first language might not be english. And try to remember that you Americans speak ENGLISH, not American (although that's a seperate debate). I will go as far as to suggest that the English rape their own language to massive degrees! (and you know it Kash!)

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Please respect those who's first language might not be english. And try to remember that you Americans speak ENGLISH, not American (although that's a seperate debate). I will go as far as to suggest that the English rape their own language to massive degrees! (and you know it Kash!)

Dis blokes off 'is rocker, I ain' go' a scooby doo what 'e's on abaht! ;)