PDA

View Full Version : Favorite owned wrestling product

Wrestling Rant
03-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Hey Guys thought of a good topic that will be quite interesting.

What is your favorite owned wrestling product/ merchandise, i.e. autographs, toys, clothing etc...

Mine is the first CM Punk shirt I brought years ago with the text "Straight Edge" on it. I love wearing it when I get in from a heavy night of drinking. I just love the irony of it.

--Wrestling Rant

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-04-2011, 08:37 AM
I own a ripped up Hollywood Hulk Hogan T-Shirt, A pair of shades from Edge, and one of Kane's gloves, and a Hulk Hogan autographed bookbag from when he rode into my schools gym on a motorcycle with the princible on the back of it an signed autographs, and nail polish that Jeff Hardy gave me at a house show, and I own 3 Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson T-shirts. They are like XXL an I use them as bed shirts since they are loose an comfortable on me, even though it hangs down almost like a blanket with arm openings - The Ghetto snuggie?! :rolleyes:

lostgerg
03-04-2011, 10:26 AM
i have 3 ufc used gloves signed randy couture frank mir and anderson silva!
cm punk signed hat he signed it in cardiff!
wwe world heavyweight title signed by edge stone cold n eddie guerrero!
signed ring worn aj styles attire vest long tights n kickpads!!!

samoan619
03-04-2011, 10:29 AM
all my dvds, but my most favorite of all were my recorded vhs tapes of wwf superstars and all the squash matches back when i was a kid.. also i loved the nintendo 64 wcw and wwf games thq made, it was everything i loved about fire pro but american lol

HeelTurn
03-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Well my 1st ever owned piece of WWE merchandise is this
http://lazaruzonline.com/wrestling2/hasbro/hulk_hogan_s3.jpg

But my favourite piece of merchandise is without doubt this
http://www.wrestlingshopzone.de/images/produkte/4051-Wrestlemania-XX-14.jpg

johnadah
03-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I have a few: a 1985 Hulk Hogan lunch box and thermos combo. A video of myself hanging out with Hacksaw Jim Duggan at a Ford Dealership in Jacksonville, FL, before Nitro. My ticket stubs from the first live wrestling event I attended (WCW in '97 headlined by Booker T vs Kevin Nash). An event used memorabilia card featuring the Rock and a T-Shirt swatch. A Mankind comic book autographed by Mick Foley. And a photograph of me and Mick Foley in a TNA ring together. (By the way, TNA rings are like wrestling on a mattress.)

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 01:28 AM
A signed Copy of Wrestling with Rhyme, by Lanny "The Genius" Poffo. I got it when I met him at an opening of a wrestling memorabilia shop about 20 years ago. If your wondering, the shop stayed in business for about six months!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Great topic, I would have to say after many years I still have my http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjbW7VF9hrHO7mpoAzNth3O1TU7BoQ5 U8qPLSOz4-O33Jmddl-NA. Yes I had the ripped t-shirt along with Hitman shades and many posters from WWE magazine. Both in cloth and just normal posters, I remember a huge green Ultimate Warrior one off the top of my head. Not sure where everything went but I would be more than happy to sell my hogan Jacket for a nominal fee. I do have paypal and its never been worn. As I was in fear of getting my ass kicked and looking like a d-bag for wearing a Hulk hogan jacket. PM me if your interested.

Now that I think about it my favorite owed rasslin product would have to be the DVD of Bad Blood 2004. I go to many live events each year but this one in particular sticks out as one of my favorites. Not only was it just a few blocks away from where I live I got to take home part of the broken table from HHH vs Shawn Michaels hell in a cell match. I was in the front row and it was a blast from start to finish. For those that don't/can't go to live events if your in the first 3 rows of a ppv you get to take home the chair you sat on, I have a shitload and they are for sale if your interested. You see the guy right beside me knew all the wrestlers and they made it a point to come over and say hi and whenever the action was out of the ring it was right in front of me, so much so that when my girlfriend and I went to the bar after the event she noticed I had blood on my shirt from the hell in the cell match. That was pure awesome right there but it gets even better. IPEEINTHESHOWER likes to keep a low profile and in no way is trying to become famous, rich yes, famous not so much. Being a huge fan of pro rasslin my whole life I can tell when a big spot is about to happen in the ring for the most part. When you see pro rasslin live so much you can tell by the actions of the superstars and ref getting out of the way for the hard camera view. Well in one match on the DVD you can see IPEEINTHESHOWER turned around and double-fisting a Jim beam and coke at the exact time they choose to do a replay, it was perfect timing. Yes I know it's my 15min of fame but its classic IPEEINTHESHOWER being drunk as shit on tape and enjoying life.

for those that want to see the drunkenness of IPEEINTHESHOWER here it is in all its glory.

its between 6:20 and 6:25 muuuuuuhahahahahahhaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-yL0wqG-U

Rich Cranium
03-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Are you the guy facing the camera in the dark shirt or the guy facing the side in the red?

Bodom
03-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Are you the guy facing the camera in the dark shirt or the guy facing the side in the red?

I think he's the morbidly obese guy in red.

WWTNA Mark
03-05-2011, 06:14 PM
I think he's the morbidly obese guy in red.

IPITS did love the color pink.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-05-2011, 06:19 PM

Yeah IPEEINTHESHOWER is the dude in the black shirt with a double Jim beam/coke in his hand.;)

WWTNA Mark
03-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Yeah IPEEINTHESHOWER is the dude in the black shirt with a double Jim beam/coke in his hand.;)

How many coke have you sniffed before going to Bad Blood? :P

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-05-2011, 06:29 PM
How many coke have you sniffed before going to Backlash? :P

No coke here my twatsicle friend WWTNA, although I think I enjoyed some of mother nature's finest before the event. In any case we started drinking around 2 p.m at a bar across the street from the arena. I remember talking to the crew that was having lunch that setup the ring and the hell in the cell. I'm pretty sure I bought them and the whole bar shots from the American express bill I received a week later.;)

Iron Ape
03-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Easily all of my N64 wrestling games (WCW vs nWo: World Tour, WCW/nWo Revenge, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, and WWF No Mercy). I still play them to this day, and find the actual game-play to be leagues better than any of the current-gen offerings.

I've never been one to wear any kind of wrestling-related apparel. I've always been too much of a vagina enthusiast for any of that.

TheMadThinker
03-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Easily all of my N64 wrestling games (WCW vs nWo: World Tour, WCW/nWo Revenge, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, and WWF No Mercy). I still play them to this day, and find the actual game-play to be leagues better than any of the current-gen offerings.

I've never been one to wear any kind of wrestling-related apparel. I've always been too much of a vagina enthusiast for any of that.

Ape, you should have that in your profile under personal interests.

Iron Ape
03-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Ape, you should have that in your profile under personal interests.
Done and done!

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 07:10 PM

Both parts of that post ring eerily similar to myself!

N64 wrestling games & Vagina FTW!

Iron Ape
03-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Both parts of that post ring eerily similar to myself!

N64 wrestling games & Vagina FTW!
I want a bumper sticker with this on it.

Bodom
03-05-2011, 07:19 PM

You can make one!

http://www.makestickers.com/customize.aspx?TID=5874

Iron Ape
03-05-2011, 07:37 PM
You can make one!

I tinkered with that for a couple of minutes and, while cool, it's kind of limited. I think I'd be better off just doing something in Photoshop or Illustrator and then taking it to Office Max.

Bodom
03-05-2011, 07:38 PM
I tinkered with that for a couple of minutes and, while cool, it's kind of limited. I think I'd be better off just doing something in Photoshop or Illustrator and then taking it to Office Max.

If you do, I'd love to see the final product.

Iron Ape
03-05-2011, 07:44 PM
If you do, I'd love to see the final product.
Definitely. And I can just convert the final product into a .PDF and send it to whoever may want one in case they're interested in printing any out for themselves.

Shit, I might just work on that now.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 09:05 PM
You can make one!

HaHa! That would so get you laid!

Side note: I've always wanted to play one of those N64 mods, whose videos you can find on YouTube, but I have absolutely no idea where to find them. I've even seen a TNA one with a six sided ring! But, to tell the truth, I'm not even sure if they're actual games or if they were just made for simulation purposes. Still, they do look awesome! I also heard THQ made a newer version for the Wii, but I only saw one screen shot (Cena doing an FU), and haven't read anything about it since. Shame, as those games truly were the puppies testies! SVsR has nothing on them when it comes to realism and gameplay.... Nothing.

Bodom
03-05-2011, 09:10 PM
HaHa! That would so get you laid!

Side note: I've always wanted to play one of those N64 mods, whose videos you can find on YouTube, but I have absolutely no idea where to find them. I've even seen a TNA one with a six sided ring! But, to tell the truth, I'm not even sure if they're actual games or if they were just made for simulation purposes. Still, they do look awesome! I also heard THQ made a newer version for the Wii, but I only saw one screen shot (Cena doing an FU), and haven't read anything about it since.

A remake of No Mercy? That's borderline blasphemy.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 09:18 PM
A remake of No Mercy? That's borderline blasphemy.

I know! But I read that it would use the same program, just with improved graphics and an updated roster, which to me sounds fantastic. It was quite awhile ago that I read it though, and I haven't really seen/heard anything since.

Man, I fucking loved that game, and even got an imported version as the UK edition never had blood in it!

Tommy Thunder
03-05-2011, 09:19 PM
I have a HBK 'top rope' range t-shirt, and I also have a HBK cowboy hat (black). Love both!!

Bodom
03-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I know! But I read that it would use the same program, just with improved graphics and an updated roster, which to me sounds fantastic. It was quite awhile ago that I read it though, and I haven't really seen/heard anything since.

Man, I fucking loved that game, and even got an imported version as the UK edition never had blood in it!

I'll have to look into that. But man did I love that game, even if I did have one with the bug that erases everything!

The New Guy
03-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I only have two things wrestling related
the Wrestlemania XXVI dvd
And Breaking the Code/Jericho dvd. And this one is my favorite item. I went trought hell get it and it was worth it :)

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 09:36 PM
I'll have to look into that. But man did I love that game, even if I did have one with the bug that erases everything!

I'm actually gonna look into it myself, as I only just remembered it as I read this thread. I'm telling you Bod's, I had federations worth of created wrestlers for that game, and actually had multiple memory packs to accommodate them. I had a few erased by mistake aswell, which was beyond frustrating!!

I only have two things wrestling related
the Wrestlemania XXVI dvd
And Breaking the Code/Jericho dvd. And this one is my favorite item. I went trought hell get it and it was worth it :)

I'll bet they were worth it! Two damn fine DVD's right there!