PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice this tonight?

Markstyle2010
03-03-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm just wondering if it's only me, or did you guys notice that we never saw a wrestling match until 28 minutes into the broadcast? That's great if you're pushing the NWO angle and it's a legendary promo from the 90's, that's great if a star passed away and it's a segment as a tribute, that's even great if it's an interview that's going to push the product further. Instead we got Fortune vs. Immortal again, running into Jarrett wedding. The first match was the tag team fight 28 minutes into it. I'm a longtime TNA fan and supporter but consider this, the in-ring action tonight was great, the tempo was fast in the matches and everyone brought their best to the table, but consider how many promos and segments we had to sit through to get to the actual wrestling

hendrix1564
03-04-2011, 09:42 AM
lol!

I was going to bring this up.

I was talking to my dad and I'm like

"Ummm wrestling..Is there going to be any????"

KayfabeIsDead
03-08-2011, 04:33 AM
yeah this has been happening alot with TNA they cram tons of storylines in and have minute matches
I think one reason is that they do it on purpose to make hogan and bischoff look bad since their "in charge"
impact still has great matches but they usually seem rushed to me so we can see 20 minutes of jarrett
doing his heel routine,im a tna fan have been since 02 but if its gonna stay like this they should change the name
to Total Nonstop Acting...again im not hating just have has this on my mind for awhile

KayfabeIsDead
03-11-2011, 12:40 PM
last nights impact was pretty good imo
way more wrestling than usual which is
definitely a plus.way better than the hyped
3.3.11 impact by far

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Cram about 5 matches that last 5 minutes or less then the main even is lucky to get 10 minutes.... Then then an hour worth of promos and intervies and backstage skits.....
Well the same happens in the WWE....

The Brown One
03-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Cram about 5 matches that last 5 minutes or less then the main even is lucky to get 10 minutes.... Then then an hour worth of promos and intervies and backstage skits.....
Well the same happens in the WWE....

They are trying to be like the WWE.

el gabo
03-14-2011, 12:21 PM
They are trying to be like the WWE.

They try to copy the good and bad that WWE does. Very sad...