PDA

View Full Version : shark boy isnt going to swin in tna koolaid anymore

willos19991
03-03-2011, 06:39 PM
cool so shark boy ask for his release and he got it, not a big surprise for he the last i saw him was in a ppv which name i dont remember, however lets talk about the future i believe that shark boy is a great character with a great gimmick and ton of charisma, which not a lot of wrestler have now in days where do you guys see him go after this wwe????? maybe not however i would love to see him in chikara he can be normal shark boy or he can be stone cold shark boy and give hell to the bbk

THEKEVINBRAND
03-03-2011, 06:41 PM
cool so shark boy ask for his release and he got it, not a big surprise for he the last i saw him was in a ppv which name i dont remember, however lets talk about the future i believe that shark boy is a great character with a great gimmick and ton of charisma, which not a lot of wrestler have now in days where do you guys see him go after this wwe????? maybe not however i would love to see him in chikara he can be normal shark boy or he can be stone cold shark boy and give hell to the bbk

who cares, Shark Boy wasn't any use for TNA anymore, it's for he better for him IMO, thank god you didn't say he should go to WWE, cuz we'd be seeing him dancing with Hornswoggle

jethro
03-03-2011, 06:58 PM
I consider Sharkboy as one of tna originals and its a shame he didn't win any TNA titles before his release,Sharkboy is not young anymore and as op said he should be comfortable in Chikara pro.

Necroyeti
03-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Oh well, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

The New Guy
03-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Well, he wasn't doing much right now on TNA. He needs a WWE realese to appear again in impact as a big fish (no pun intended)
Hope he moves on to bigger and better things :)

Rich Cranium
03-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Oh well, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Good one Alex Riley!

PrimusSucks
03-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Chikara is a good place for him, as long as he doesn't use the Steve Austin gimmick.

Rassling_Fan
03-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Chikara would definitely be a great place for him. Though if he went to WWE, he could make a lot of money merchandising himself (like in the list of Wrestlecrap mentioned).

brodius
03-03-2011, 09:23 PM
ROH is where he needs to go. WWE would not be a good fit.

The Brown One
03-03-2011, 09:24 PM
I will miss the Chummer.

merhardt03
03-04-2011, 01:15 AM
A prominent indy fed would be best for Dean Roll, aka Shark Boy. Something like ROH or DGUSA or CHIKIRA. What would he do in WWE beside used in ridiculous segments with Hornswoggle.

Wrestling Rant
03-04-2011, 06:07 AM
Thank god Shark Boys gone. Good ridence. It was an embarrassment when I was watching it with my family or friends and I tell them that about age can enjoy wrestling and then Shark boy and Larva man comes out.

I remember the segment where we see inside Shark boys house and his family were all wearing masks. Its gimmicks like that that make people criticize wrestling and say its a joke.

--WRESTLING RANT

Necroyeti
03-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Thank god Shark Boys gone. Good ridence. It was an embarrassment when I was watching it with my family or friends and I tell them that about age can enjoy wrestling and then Shark boy and Larva man comes out.

I remember the segment where we see inside Shark boys house and his family were all wearing masks. Its gimmicks like that that make people criticize wrestling and say its a joke.

--WRESTLING RANT

http://i.imgur.com/Vskkt.jpg

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 10:06 AM

--WRESTLING RANT

That was akin to watching Peewee's Playhouse!

Bodom
03-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Well there goes the heart and shell of TNA