PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan....Do you want to be crippled?

hendrix1564
03-03-2011, 08:33 AM
And I Quote..XD

Monday on Twitter, a fan asked him about the possibility of wrestling one final match and he said that he would like return to the ring by the end of the year. A company source reports that Hogan discussed returning to the ring at last Thursday's taping.

This guy just doesn't get it. Why would you put your already messed up back in jeopardy. There is going to be a point where he can't walk at all.
He's going to be coming down to the ring in a wheelchair soon...just watch..

vbirwin
03-03-2011, 08:59 AM
This is really sad. I have to wonder, did his ex get that huge a settlement that he feels he has to do it for the money or is it just an ego thing?

LMPunker
03-03-2011, 08:59 AM
i know shawn came back gradually froma bad back but the fact is he was senesible about hulks "syle" even in 2006 was that of like a powerful showman and the fact is he hasnt a singles match since his hulkmania tour down under but to be honest if hulk wants to wrestle against samoa joe in tna and risk having joe kick his back as stiff as a plank of wood then its hiw own but to be honest it would like a car crash you know it will end badly but you would watch it

Tommy Thunder
03-03-2011, 09:04 AM
Agreed. Hogan is a legend, no doubt. But he's ruining his legacy by carrying on wrestling. Flair is the same. If Hogan continues to wrestle, then there is no doubt in my mind that he's going to do permanent damage to his back, and he will be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Even if it is just one more match, one bad hit to his back could be all it takes to do the damage.
I don't mind Hogan and Flair staying in the business, but it's just sad to see them wrestle. Flair is doing a great job as an on-screen character in TNA, and he hasn't actually wrestled in a while now (and I hope it stays that way). I just hope Hogan sees sense and forgets about doing another match.

Snair
03-03-2011, 09:15 AM
More than Hogan, i think TNA officials are the ones to be blamed for allowing him to wrestle in their company.I mean its just not about himself he could even injure his opponent by accident and that should be unacceptable

Rich Cranium
03-03-2011, 10:40 AM
In this case, future TNA world champ: Hulk Hogan!

jk, but all it would take is a bodyslam, hell, even trying to do his legdrop could severely affect his back!

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Let the judgement and chastising begin.

I hope he does get hurt and hurt bad. Maybe itd knock some sense into him. Maybe he should stop living like a baller when he,s not. I watched som documentary on him where he was with his new girlfriend in his old house and there wasn't even furniture.
I used to do some risky and stupid stuff that just wasn't necessary in the military. Until i blew my knee out and chipped a disc in my back while cracking 2 ribs and seperating a bunch of tendons in my hand. Ask me if I ever did anything like that again?
If he really loved his family he would just stop. Why do it? For a big payday? Ha! That's $10K in TNA. Vince won't give it to him. There isn't even anyone left that can carry him in a match for that long and make it look good.
Boooooooooooooooooooooo
you suck Hogan. The cemetary called. They want your career back.Deusch!

rko619
03-03-2011, 11:18 AM
hagan has already messed up tna and dosent need to do it anymore by stealing the spotlight from some of the young guys

SaberToothTigerz
03-03-2011, 11:43 AM
why am i not surprised or shocked to hear this
this is why i gave up on tna's sinking boat

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-03-2011, 12:08 PM
This is really sad. I have to wonder, did his ex get that huge a settlement that he feels he has to do it for the money or is it just an ego thing?

I heard allegedly the settlement got real ugly and they even fought over a toilet seat. I wonder if it looked like this

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsU0qmeD_oD2sie9DH4QGjJanmx8X4G OMMRenElgqiVsVCy9L2Bg

CobraNightviper
03-03-2011, 12:13 PM
from what iv'e read about his back one bodyslam to Hogan and he's paralized for life what the hell is he thinking?

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 12:20 PM
He needs $ for hair extensions and self tanner.

johnadah
03-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Let the judgement and chastising begin.

I hope he does get hurt and hurt bad. Maybe itd knock some sense into him. Maybe he should stop living like a baller when he,s not. I watched som documentary on him where he was with his new girlfriend in his old house and there wasn't even furniture.
I used to do some risky and stupid stuff that just wasn't necessary in the military. Until i blew my knee out and chipped a disc in my back while cracking 2 ribs and seperating a bunch of tendons in my hand. Ask me if I ever did anything like that again?
If he really loved his family he would just stop. Why do it? For a big payday? Ha! That's $10K in TNA. Vince won't give it to him. There isn't even anyone left that can carry him in a match for that long and make it look good.
Boooooooooooooooooooooo
you suck Hogan. The cemetary called. They want your career back.Deusch!

As a former wrestler, I can honestly say I don't blame Hogan at all. It's an addiction. I've been injured while being both reckless and careful in the ring. It just happens sometimes. However, it's the most fun you could ever have while getting beat up. Especially when the crowd is involved. It's just such an incredible rush to be out in front of an audience performing. Yes, his body is beat up and an intelligent idea would be to stay out of the ring. Unfortunately, when you are passionate about something, the intelligent decision is hardly ever the decision you choose. I just can't blame him for wanting more of it.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 12:32 PM
do you really think that's the reason?
I don"t. I think it's financial.
I think guys like Jericho and Edge fal under the umbrella of what you stated, which I agree and can understand whole heartedly.
But HIM? No, I can not. He is trying to scrape up every penny he can get his crippled hands on. I say these things base on the facts that I see it as a spit in the face of his kids. That stood by him while being a dick to their mother, though she wasn't perfect. He needs to stop. For the fans and young guys as well. Set a better example if you love the business so much then FINALLY do something for it, other than show up and pose.

johnadah
03-03-2011, 12:40 PM
I think guys like Jericho and Edge fal under the umbrella of what you stated, which I agree and can understand whole heartedly.
But HIM? No, I can not. He is trying to scrape up every penny he can get his crippled hands on. I say these things base on the facts that I see it as a spit in the face of his kids. That stood by him while being a dick to their mother, though she wasn't perfect. He needs to stop. For the fans and young guys as well. Set a better example if you love the business so much then FINALLY do something for it, other than show up and pose.

The only reason I can't say 100% that it's about the money is because he is already paid very well. Not just by TNA, but he also has outside endorsements like Aaron's Sales & Lease (which Hogan and Troy Aikman are used as TV spokesman). Television contracts like that usually pay out big money. He's even got a TV-sales based line of cleaning products that he's endorsing. I'm sure he's doing well enough to make a more than sufficient living. I just can't help but feel that the man still has some genuine bit of passion left for the sport. I'm hopeful of it anyway. I could always be wrong. But I've wrestled for free. I can imagine a guy who's had so much experience being willing to do the same thing as well. It would just take the right circumstances.

jethro
03-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Unless Hogan unwilling to take a dangerous bump,back first to the mat,instead he'll just wrestle standing the whole time like a log,and using illegal weapon instead of leg drop that could work.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 03:55 PM

Do you even know Hogan by any chance? Seems to me that your judging his life based on what you hear.

Rich Cranium
03-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Do you even know Hogan by any chance? Seems to me that your judging his life based on what you hear.

Maybe he watches a lot of 'Hogan Knows Best'.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 04:02 PM

Yep. I only seak what I THINK!!!! Not what I know.
Do you want me to state " In my HUMBLE opinion" EVERY time I write something? Obviously it's my OPINION and not fact. It's a discussion. Calm down. Relax guys. I don't think what I say is gosple. Just an opinion.
So do you guys know him, or are you just stating what you THINK you know about his health based on what you read on sites like this?!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Maybe he watches a lot of 'Hogan Knows Best'.

lol yeah but he is acting like he knows Hogan in real life. I can understand not liking him based on his selfishness in the wrestling business but to bring his personal life into the matter is cruel.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Yep. I only seak what I THINK!!!! Not what I know.
Do you want me to state " In my HUMBLE opinion" EVERY time I write something? Obviously it's my OPINION and not fact. It's a discussion. Calm down. Relax guys. I don't think what I say is gosple. Just an opinion.
So do you guys know him, or are you just stating what you THINK you know about his health based on what you read on sites like this?!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Don't know why your telling me to calm down. I'm calm. Your the only person getting butthurt when I just asked you a simple question. And btw, how are you discussing his health when your talking about his personal issues with his family?

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 04:07 PM
lol yeah but he is acting like he knows Hogan in real life. I can understand not liking him based on his selfishness in the wrestling business but to bring his personal life into the matter is cruel.

Awwwwwww. let's all shed a tear for Terry. The only people I want to hear crap from is the others who fought for their rights as Americans, while you others sit back and do nothing but enjoy them. If you are part of that elite brotherhood, fire away. Let me have it with both barrels. If not, go bedazzle your skinny jeans, moose up your mohawk, watch Tosh.0, and pretend wrestling started in 1999.
I don't get why I'm cruel because I speak what I think about Hogan, but oit's okay for you to attack me personally? Weird.

Rich Cranium
03-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Awwwwwww. let's all shed a tear for Terry. The only people I want to hear crap from is the others who fought for their rights as Americans, while you others sit back and do nothing but enjoy them. If you are part of that elite brotherhood, fire away. Let me have it with both barrels. If not, go bedazzle your skinny jeans, moose up your mohawk, watch Tosh.0, and pretend wrestling started in 1999.
I don't get why I'm cruel because I speak what I think about Hogan, but oit's okay for you to attack me personally? Weird.

Do you even know us? Dude, I was in the US Army for 4 years and served time in the desert. My MOS was f'n 19Kilo10. Yeah, that's right, I wasn't no pencil pusher but drove, loaded, and gunned a f'n M1A1 Abram's tank!

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 04:13 PM

Don't know what the hell your talking about but okay. Anywho, I'm not a fan of Hogan but it doesn't give me the right to say things about his personal life and calling him names when I don't even know the guy in real life. He probably could be one of the nicest people you'll meet. If you think Hogan is a douche, thats your opinion. I'm not taking that away from you, i'm just disagreeing with your post. All i'm saying was it really necessary to bring up his family issues?

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks, that's what i wanted to hear. I can't stand hearing crap from kids. I was a 12B Combat Engineer 5 combat tours. So you understand that as a new member, I've been nothing but attcked and it's getting old. I've been on this site for 2 years, every day, and I don't wanna play games with children. I make a comment and get personally attacked. I don't want a flame war because I'll get kicked off and I enjoy this outlet.
Nobody knows me either, but it doesn't stop them from personal smart ass remarks, so as long as they come, for no reason, then I will respond. Fair is fair

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Do you even know us? Dude, I was in the US Army for 4 years and served time in the desert. My MOS was f'n 19Kilo10. Yeah, that's right, I wasn't no pencil pusher but drove, loaded, and gunned a f'n M1A1 Abram's tank!

Exactly. Thats people get for assuming things about other people. I have uncles and family who served in the army and I think about joining the army if my wrestling dreams doesn't work out.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Thanks, that's what i wanted to hear. I can't stand hearing crap from kids. I was a 12B Combat Engineer 5 combat tours. So you understand that as a new member, I've been nothing but attcked and it's getting old. I've been on this site for 2 years, every day, and I don't wanna play games with children. I make a comment and get personally attacked. I don't want a flame war because I'll get kicked off and I enjoy this outlet.
Nobody knows me either, but it doesn't stop them from personal smart ass remarks, so as long as they come, for no reason, then I will respond. Fair is fair

First of all, i'm 19 and i'm just trying to have a debate on things I disagree with. Your the one thats turning it personal. Calm down bro.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 04:19 PM
I clearly stated if you served " fire away". Please gentlemen, we are reading not speaking so if you want me to overex-plain things because we cant hear tones of voices, then do the same so we dont have misunderstandings. Beinga a recently released vet, I have issues with people pushing my buttons, and it is hard for me to control myself.
Treat everyone on here the way you want to be treated.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 04:23 PM
I clearly stated if you served " fire away". Please gentlemen, we are reading not speaking so if you want me to overex-plain things because we cant hear tones of voices, then do the same so we dont have misunderstandings. Beinga a recently released vet, I have issues with people pushing my buttons, and it is hard for me to control myself.
Treat everyone on here the way you want to be treated.

Really? Your taking this way too personal. The only thing I did was disagree with what you were saying. SMH.

Getting back on topic, I think Hogan should just leave wrestling and focus on him but if Hogan wants to wrestle, then he wants to wrestle. Hogan's a big boy. If he says that he want to wrestle and doesn't feel as much pain in his back then he can get back in the ring if he wants to. Still think its a bad idea though.

Bodom
03-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Meh. If Hogan wants to wrestle for whatever reason, let him do it. I'm going to assume that he's an intelligent enough man to know whatever risks he might put his body in.

If he ends hurting himself more or worse, I still say Meh. I have no sympathy for people like that.

thejman93
03-03-2011, 04:33 PM

Thank you for your service my friend.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Meh. If Hogan wants to wrestle for whatever reason, let him do it. I'm going to assume that he's an intelligent enough man to know whatever risks he might put his body in.

If he ends hurting himself more or worse, I still say Meh. I have no sympathy for people like that.

Exactly this.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-03-2011, 04:39 PM
I don't even think being confined to a wheelchair (if it happens) would stop him from getting in the ring a few more times. With Vince Russo's amazing writing style we MIGHT actually get a hoverround match an the first person to tip the other over will become victorious.
;)

Bodom
03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
I don't even think being confined to a wheelchair (if it happens) would stop him from getting in the ring a few more times. With Vince Russo's amazing writing style we MIGHT actually get a hoverround match an the first person to tip the other over will become victorious.
;)

I'd actually pay to see that.

Rich Cranium
03-03-2011, 04:46 PM
A back brace on a pole match or a cane suspended above the ring style match?

thejman93
03-03-2011, 04:48 PM
I'll bet he'll win the title from Sting.

Bodom
03-03-2011, 04:49 PM
A back brace on a pole match or a cane suspended above the ring style match?

Percocet on a pole match?

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Serious, if the Outsiders can be tag champs, even with Hall wearing belt to cover his gut, and Sting as world champ, then why not Hogan with gold? Ughhhhhh, it pains me to just say that and agree that it could happen. But they did it in WCW with the same crew, why not now?
What a dick, spoiling Jimmy Hart as lawlers manager at mania. Hope creative changes it, so we can be surprised. Would be cool to see, but thanks for the spoiler terry, you dumbass!

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 04:57 PM
I'll bet he'll win the title from Sting.

TNA is ran by bad booking but but they are not that stupid.

thejman93
03-03-2011, 05:03 PM
TNA is ran by bad booking but but they are not that stupid.

This is the company who has booked not one but two members of the Jersey Shore. The head booker of this company also put his WHC on a d-list actor.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 05:05 PM
This is the company who has booked not one but two members of the Jersey Shore. The head booker of this company also put his WHC on a d-list actor.

True that, true that. I'm kinda getting scared now!!!

Rich Cranium
03-03-2011, 05:26 PM
I hope we never see Jwoww vs. Angelina ___________(insert last name as I dont know it and dont care) for the TNA Knockout's title!

merhardt03
03-03-2011, 06:14 PM
You're all wrong Hogans return tonight will shake the wrestling world forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hesterica
03-03-2011, 06:16 PM
They'll make Hogan the next X-Division champion!

CobraNightviper
03-03-2011, 07:49 PM
yeah I fought in Desert storm and got a honorable discharge don't know if that counts or not or if anyone on here even heard of it just kidding but anyway I agree about Hogan I was just wondering how this kind of went from him into a millitary debate he must be a real american brother!!

johnadah
03-03-2011, 08:10 PM
They'll make Hogan the next X-Division champion!

That's right, brother. Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Hulkamania, brother, goes wild on the X-Division, brother! Brother, brother, brother, brother! X-Division Champ, brother! Brother, brother!

Iron Ape
03-03-2011, 08:39 PM
You're cruel because you're wishing physical pain upon another person for completely inane reasons. Oh, and you're kind of nuts for all of the other silliness included in this particular post.

Iron Ape
03-03-2011, 08:46 PM
yeah I fought in Desert storm and got a honorable discharge don't know if that counts or not or if anyone on here even heard of it just kidding but anyway I agree about Hogan I was just wondering how this kind of went from him into a millitary debate he must be a real american brother!!
I'm pretty interested on what military service has to do with any of this, too. Maybe Absolutely INSANE! can show back up and illuminate all of us.

*crosses fingers*

lostbot101
03-03-2011, 08:56 PM
I think if Hulk can do it and not get hurt. that would be awesome. I love to watch Hulk.
I am in a wrestling school right now. people can say all they want but it is not easy to
do what he dose.I didn't think of the wrestler movie when I heard about this like alot people
on some sites have said that here is like Randy Ram .I started thinking of rocky 6 go Hulk more power to you

SilverGhost
03-03-2011, 08:59 PM
I think if Hulk can do it and not get hurt. that would be awesome. I love to watch Hulk.
I am in a wrestling school right now. people can say all they want but it is not easy to
do what he dose.I didn't think of the wrestler movie when I heard about this like alot people
on some sites have said that here is like Randy Ram .I started thinking of rocky 6 go Hulk more power to you

Oh look another Pro TNA fan that doesn't see the reality of things. Hogan+bad back= money spent.

Also Hogan wrestling again is bad.

The Brown One
03-03-2011, 09:19 PM
I hope we never see Jwoww vs. Angelina ___________(insert last name as I dont know it and dont care) for the TNA Knockout's title!

Mark my words, they will at least have a match in TNA. I'm sure TNA wouldn't miss their chance to get the celebs who are on their 15 minutes of fame. Anyway, they are trying to be more like the WWE, so why not get females who can't wrestle?

SilverGhost
03-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Mark my words, they will at least have a match in TNA. I'm sure TNA wouldn't miss their chance to get the celebs who are on their 15 minutes of fame. Anyway, they are trying to be more like the WWE, so why not get females who can't wrestle?

WWE already has a few girls that can't wrestle. The only difference is that TNA is getting plastic girls.(Jersey Shore "girls")

The Brown One
03-03-2011, 09:30 PM

WWE already has a few girls that can't wrestle. The only difference is that TNA is getting plastic girls.(Jersey Shore "girls")

Wasn't Jillian plastic when she came in? Just saying. Nowadays it seems like WWE gets their divas to get implants after they join e.g. Kelly, Eve. But back in the day I'm sure that many plastic divas were hired.

Bodom
03-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Wasn't Jillian plastic when she came in? Just saying. Nowadays it seems like WWE gets their divas to get implants after they join e.g. Kelly, Eve. But back in the day I'm sure that many plastic divas were hired.

Jillian was butt ugly in OVW when she first signed.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Ugh. Now i'm insane. Ok. Maybe I am but it's paid for in blood and service.
I still hope Hogan breaks his plastic hip BROTHER!
Still wondering how it's wrong for me to say that but its okay for people to attack me? Don't get it but at least theirs a couple, rich n cobra, who at least don't judge as much because they understand.
This became a debate about service..........
Ah fugit. Read the whole thread. My beer is gettn warm.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Ugh. Now i'm insane. Ok. Maybe I am but it's paid for in blood and service.
I still hope Hogan breaks his plastic hip BROTHER!
Still wondering how it's wrong for me to say that but its okay for people to attack me? Don't get it but at least theirs a couple, rich n cobra, who at least don't judge as much because they understand.
This became a debate about service..........
Ah fugit. Read the whole thread. My beer is gettn warm.

This is an example of taking the internet too seriously. Yeah your right. You should say things like Hogan breaking his plastic hip or that he is a crippled without knowing the guy.(Sarcasm)

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 10:28 PM
But people calling me insane is okay?
No body knows me but attacks still happen. I dont get it. Drop it.
No one will take 2 seconds to get what i am trying to say or understand. Hope everyone involved feels good about being so hypocritical in chastising me while commiting the same offense.
And being so nice as to go further and disrespect a vet and call me insane. Nice fellas. Real nice.
I'll make sure and think thrice before i speak as to not offend you guys. Wow. I WAS SO ESCITED AFTER 2 YEARS OF READING THIS SITE TO GET INVOLVED. BIG LET DOWN. AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. PEOPLE HERE NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND STOP BEING SOME IWC ELITEST GROUP.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 10:32 PM
No one will take 2 seconds to get what i am trying to say or understand. Hope everyone involved feels good about being so hypocritical in chastising me while commiting the same offense.
And being so nice as to go further and disrespect a vet and call me insane. Nice fellas. Real nice.
I'll make sure and think thrice before i speak as to not offend you guys. Wow. I WAS SO ESCITED AFTER 2 YEARS OF READING THIS SITE TO GET INVOLVED. BIG LET DOWN. AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. PEOPLE HERE NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND STOP BEING SOME IWC ELITEST GROUP.

Your insane for wishing bad things to somebody. BTW, why do you still come to this site if you don't like "us people"?

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Pretty sure I said 'people involved' there slapnuts.
If the shit sticks then you must be an asshole.

Can you address just ONE point I made or are we just going to stick with I am insane? You keep saying the same thign without commenting on what other points im making. Id be embarassed if i was you too. But if you want to keep running me down then man up and address the other points. Show me that much coutesy at least.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Pretty sure I said 'people involved' there slapnuts.
If the shit sticks then you must be an asshole.

Can you address just ONE point I made or are we just going to stick with I am insane? You keep saying the same thign without commenting on what other points im making. Id be embarassed if i was you too. But if you want to keep running me down then man up and address the other points. Show me that much coutesy at least.

I WAS SO ESCITED AFTER 2 YEARS OF READING THIS SITE TO GET INVOLVED. BIG LET DOWN. AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. PEOPLE HERE NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND STOP BEING SOME IWC ELITEST GROUP.

You never said "people involved" but okay. Kinda 4th grade material calling me slapnuts. I actually did adress one point you made hence the reason why you got so butthurt about it. The comments you made were insane saying that you want him to break his hip or get cripped in the ring? Really? Then you brought up his family issues and being in the military for some odd reasoning. Your comments are all over the place tbh.

Iron Ape
03-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. And insane.

Iron Ape
03-03-2011, 10:54 PM
No one here has wished physical harm upon you, so I'm not sure where you're getting this "hypocritical" business from. And you're being called insane for the completely irrational, nonsensical things that you're posting for us to read. If you think that you're coming across as a mentally stable, well-adjusted individual here, then you're, well, sort of like the non-fruit stuff that they put inside of trail mix (HINT: nuts).

Rich Cranium
03-03-2011, 11:03 PM

Didn't Kelly Kelly recently state that she was all real? Should we take that with a grain of salt?

IMO, she was just as unattractive when she left. Wait....I was supposed to be staring at the enhancements and not the face?

Iron Ape
03-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Didn't Kelly Kelly recently state that she was all real? Should we take that with a grain of salt?
I don't see any reason why we should believe that she was lying (not that it really matters, one way or the other); The girl isn't especially top-heavy or anything.

johnadah
03-03-2011, 11:09 PM

Doesn't matter. She's one of the hottest women on television. Justin Gabriel is one lucky SOB.

WWTNA Mark
03-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Doesn't matter. She's one of the hottest women on television. Justin Gabriel is one lucky SOB.

Kinda a bit of a stretch. Velvet Sky and Maryse look waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than Kelly Kelly! :) lol Just kidding man. Everyone has there own opinion.

johnadah
03-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Kinda a bit of a stretch. Velvet Sky and Maryse look waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than Kelly Kelly! :) lol Just kidding man. Everyone has there own opinion.

Velvet Skyy, yes. I actually don't find Maryse attractive. It's basically just her face and the fact that she has very stiff, rigid and awkward body movements. She still has a great body though.

Black Mass Reverend
03-03-2011, 11:27 PM
No one here has wished physical harm upon you, so I'm not sure where you're getting this "hypocritical" business from. And you're being called insane for the completely irrational, nonsensical things that you're posting for us to read. If you think that you're coming across as a mentally stable, well-adjusted individual here, then you're, well, sort of like the non-fruit stuff that they put inside of trail mix (HINT: nuts).

Thank you. Now I can lurk in peace :)

Markstyle2010
03-03-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm not in favor of it, but it's a matter of time we see someone end up pulling a Randy "The Ram" or Moondog and passing away in the ring. The young guys are pulling off highspots that are impressive to watch, but going to be later criticized after someone's missed moonsault leads to a casket, same thing with wrestlers coming in loaded on drugs or booze to put on a match. Hogan's the third category... He's the face of wrestling history and to an extent the present, but he's also an older man that will take any gig he can (rent a center?) to pay the bills, nobody can fault him for that, but TNA needs to think about the liability of letting him in the ring again. He can contribute a lot to TNA without making himself into a vegetable or worse

Iron Ape
03-03-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm not in favor of it, but it's a matter of time we see someone end up pulling a Randy "The Ram" or Moondog and passing away in the ring. The young guys are pulling off highspots that are impressive to watch, but going to be later criticized after someone's missed moonsault leads to a casket, same thing with wrestlers coming in loaded on drugs or booze to put on a match. Hogan's the third category... He's the face of wrestling history and to an extent the present, but he's also an older man that will take any gig he can (rent a center?) to pay the bills, nobody can fault him for that, but TNA needs to think about the liability of letting him in the ring again. He can contribute a lot to TNA without making himself into a vegetable or worse
If that's the case, I wonder what he's been waiting for.

Markstyle2010
03-03-2011, 11:49 PM
more than likely he's waiting, pulling his hair out, not knowing where to go. They wrote Abyss as Hogan Jr., they wrote the return of the Band, and then Immortal, personally I didn't care for any of those 3 angles but we all have our own opinions. Hogan's name value contributes to the company, not a huge ratings boost the way they're using him. How can they use him to get higher ratings? There's ways I'm sure, but if we knew the answer to that, I think we'd be seeing TNA break out of the low 1's in the Nielsens

merhardt03
03-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Oh look another Pro TNA fan that doesn't see the reality of things. Hogan+bad back= money spent.

While I agrree that Mr. hogan wrestling is a bad idea, I want to know one thing? what is so bad about being a pro-TNA fan?

Markstyle2010
03-04-2011, 12:32 AM
While I agrree that Mr. hogan wrestling is a bad idea, I want to know one thing? what is so bad about being a pro-TNA fan?

It's a crime not to like the #1 or bigger company, it's easier for them to hate because they have their past to hang onto. If WWE started when TNA did with a fresh slate like they did, it'd be interesting to see where they would be today

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 12:34 AM
more than likely he's waiting, pulling his hair out, not knowing where to go. They wrote Abyss as Hogan Jr., they wrote the return of the Band, and then Immortal, personally I didn't care for any of those 3 angles but we all have our own opinions. Hogan's name value contributes to the company, not a huge ratings boost the way they're using him. How can they use him to get higher ratings? There's ways I'm sure, but if we knew the answer to that, I think we'd be seeing TNA break out of the low 1's in the Nielsens

He has hair to pull? jk but he does have great name value and with that maybe he should just be a spokesperson or even an anoouncer or interviewer instead of an actual talent.

Nothing. TNA just needs a few adjustments and they can be a better company. It's great to have 2 different mainstream shows to watch!

The Brown One
03-04-2011, 01:59 AM

So what we saw of her on WWE tv was the "after"? No offense to her, but that didn't really make much of a difference.

gokhanx99
03-04-2011, 06:06 AM
so let me make sure i get what your saying. because i have not been in the army i have no right to dissagree or rib you. realy? im not insulting you am just asking a question so dont get all defencive.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Ribbing is one things. But look how these a holes gang up on people. They make as much sense as I do. Can't admit that they are being elitest and just love fucking with new people until they leave. Passing judgemtn as if they know me but chastise me for passing judgement on a wrestler because I dont know him. Then after going on a rant about the right i fought for they call me insane and a troll and blah blah blah.
I dont like taking 3 plates of shit off of people because I deserve better. Especially some 19 year old kid. Everyone says 'you can disagree and state your opinion' but they are full of shit. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT ONCE WITHOUT GETTING INTO AN ARGUMENT ABOUT WHAT I SAID OR MY TYPING. REALLY?

WWTNA Mark
03-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Ribbing is one things. But look how these a holes gang up on people. They make as much sense as I do. Can't admit that they are being elitest and just love fucking with new people until they leave. Passing judgemtn as if they know me but chastise me for passing judgement on a wrestler because I dont know him. Then after going on a rant about the right i fought for they call me insane and a troll and blah blah blah.
I dont like taking 3 plates of shit off of people because I deserve better. Especially some 19 year old kid. Everyone says 'you can disagree and state your opinion' but they are full of shit. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT ONCE WITHOUT GETTING INTO AN ARGUMENT ABOUT WHAT I SAID OR MY TYPING. REALLY?

What he means is that he takes the internet too seriously and likes to wish harmful things on a person not knowing them in real life. Insane, cruel, and a troll is what he is.

gokhanx99
03-04-2011, 12:14 PM
bt thatsthe nature of this site if ppl disagree with you they will tell you. and a 19 year old has just as much right to say what he wants as you do. after all isnt freedom of speech realy important in america. if i think some1 is wrong ill tell em weather they are 18 or 60. you cant dissmiss poeples opinions just cus they wernt in the army. thats my point. i kind of agree why ur annoyed but dude dont take it to heart so much.

WWTNA Mark
03-04-2011, 12:15 PM
bt thatsthe nature of this site if ppl disagree with you they will tell you. and a 19 year old has just as much right to say what he wants as you do. after all isnt freedom of speech realy important in america. if i think some1 is wrong ill tell em weather they are 18 or 60. you cant dissmiss poeples opinions just cus they wernt in the army. thats my point. i kind of agree why ur annoyed but dude dont take it to heart so much.

Pretty much this.

SilverGhost
03-04-2011, 12:16 PM

If you are a crazy pro-TNA fan, you would like every decision TNA makes, no matter how stupid, rehashed, or just full of crap it is.

Good thing there are some who aren't like that but the others.....they make crazy people look like outstanding and good people.

Rick BoA
03-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Every time i look at jilian hall i cant help but think of that weird growth they made her wear on her face. the boogeyman ate it too...wtf?!?

gokhanx99
03-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Every time i look at jilian hall i cant help but think of that weird growth they made her wear on her face. the boogeyman ate it too...wtf?!?

i once remember seeing her and she hadnt had owt done to her lips and looked alot better for it. then 1 week later she had balloon lips again. Y?

lostbot101
03-04-2011, 05:09 PM

No I'm not a pro tna fan. I am just a pro wrestling fan unlike alot of wwe
fan boys on this site. I want to see tna make it just as big is wwe is right now.
the fact is tna hasn't even been around that long. and there kind of big time
I am working with a small wrestling business. right now that has been around
40 years +. and we are not big time but some tna guys got there start here.
what I am saying the fact that they have gotting this big in just a few years is beyond aewsome!
unlike wwe fan boys I don't just set around and try to point out the bad things about tna or wwe.I love wrestling.
I think if they get as big as wwe that would be awesome! because everone will make more money
what get's me about wwe fan more then anything is they are fast to forget what Hulk Hogan
did for our business. but they don't wnat to remember what Shawn Michaels did to the business

1) He refused to job to the British Bulldog even though Vince told him to in the European title finals, after BB dedicated the match to his dying sister

2) Told Vince he's not "Doing no more jobs in the territory" (The USA)

3) Refused to give Bret his win back at WM 13 so he forfiet the title and made up "I lost my smile" nonsense

4) Was a jerk to The Rock, and tried to ruin his career so HHH could take his spot when they both came up in 1997

5) Refused to job to Steve Austin THE NIGHT of WM 14, until the Undertaker threatened him that if he didn't job in the ring, he was gonna get f*cked up badly.

6) Said he was gonna show up on Nitro with the World Title, after he got into a altercation with Bret Hart backstage

7) Was in cohoots with Vince to screw Bret Hart at Survivor Series 1997

8) The pulled strings (The KLIQ) to get Bret Hart out of mainevents in his 1995 title reigns

9) One of the Kliq members took a sh*t in Sunny's food, and when Candido said he was gonna ***** Shawn Michaels up, Shawn said if he touched him, when they got back to the states he'd have Vince make them job the Body Donnas of the tag team titles, and HE DID.

10) Had Shane Douglas de-pushed cause he didn't get along with the KLIQ, and pretty much had him fired.

11) Him and Marty Jannetty were shooting an anti-drug commercial for the WWF. They found out that the Road Warriors were getting paid more then them. Shawn got mad and told Jannetty to tell Vince "If you don't pay us more, we're leaving for NWA" when Jannetty told Vince, Vince said "Okay, good luck" and was about to release them, when Vince confronted Shawn about the situation, Shawn said "It was all Jannnetty's idea" and begged for his job back.

12) Refused to job the World title to Vader at SummerSlam, and said he would not show up. And threw a tamper-tantrum in the ring

13) Said he's not going to feud with Owen Hart in the beggining of 1998 (When Owen was the second most over face in the company) because he didn't like him.

There's a lot more, but I couldn't find them. Shawn Michaels himself has admitted all these, thanks god he's a born again Christian now.

It's true, Shawn Michaels is the finest Wrestlemania performer of all time. But it is also true that he was the biggest jacka$$ at sports entertainment during the New Generation Era. A lot of people will hate him till the day he dies for it.

SilverGhost
03-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Hey I want TNA to be big as well. But sometimes you have to real at some point and think about their decisions. If they aren't growing because of their product, why do they still continue doing the same thing?

If TNA was focusing more on Wrestling rather than being a WWE copy and paste, people wouldn't bitch about TNA. Right now if TNA focused on wrestling, we would have new names that we would talk about and the growth the new young guys.

And with the 3-3-11 ep, a few said that there was a BIT of wrestling in TNA. I thought "This is TNA. They supposed to put a wrestling with a bit of entertainment, not the other way around."

TNA has the TV-14 advantage, blood, weapons etc and they aren't doing better.

Also Jersey Shore? Really? They signed a woman with no experience rather than be a drama queen than a new big name? What the hell were they thinking?

lostbot101
03-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Hey I want TNA to be big as well. But sometimes you have to real at some point and think about their decisions. If they aren't growing because of their product, why do they still continue doing the same thing?

If TNA was focusing more on Wrestling rather than being a WWE copy and paste, people wouldn't bitch about TNA. Right now if TNA focused on wrestling, we would have new names that we would talk about and the growth the new young guys.

And with the 3-3-11 ep, a few said that there was a BIT of wrestling in TNA. I thought "This is TNA. They supposed to put a wrestling with a bit of entertainment, not the other way around."

TNA has the TV-14 advantage, blood, weapons etc and they aren't doing better.

Also Jersey Shore? Really? They signed a woman with no experience rather than be a drama queen than a new big name? What the hell were they thinking?

I Understand where your coming from with the Jersey Shore stuff.
but ever big wrestling company dose this.wwe/wcw/ecw and now tna
they bring in celebrity name because people that. don't watch wrestling
will watch it. let's face it Jersey Shore is one of the thing that hurt there ratings the most
. and it might help them..

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 06:14 PM
will watch it. let's face it Jersey Shore is one of the thing that hurt there ratings the most
TNA's ratings weren't any higher before Jersey Shore came along, so how exactly did they hurt their ratings? And the Jwoww segment a couple of months ago was the second lowest-rated quarter of its night, so I fail to see how bringing in a lower-tiered cast member is going to help them in the slightest. None of that computes.

SilverGhost
03-04-2011, 06:15 PM

Its one thing to bring in celebrities but its a whole another level signing them. I think it will hurt them more rather than help. They get attention yes but it would be negative.

lostbot101
03-04-2011, 06:24 PM
it's not like they can't let them go later!

dyl666
03-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Well... their ratings for 3-3-11 are the highest in over a year... doubt it has anything to do with Angelina, but who knows :-P

--edit---
OK the "Jersey Shore" segment was the lowest rated part, so... Get a hint TNA writers...

We should get back on topic though...

I don't think Hogan is stupid, if he decides to wrestle again it would probably be like one match late this year and I bet it would be against someone he trusts like Flair or Sting. I'm guessing it would be planned so that he doesn't hurt the sensitive parts of his body. He hasn't put on a good match in years, but if done properly, his match could give TNA a nice ratings boost.

I have one question for all of you, if you could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Do wrestlers need medical clearances and/or clearance from insurance people? Are there even insurance thingies in wrestling?

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 06:59 PM
it's not like they can't let them go later!
But the main point is that the second Jersey Shore girl should have never been brought in to begin with. If one of the more popular people from the show failed to drum up any interest, then a reasonably intelligent person would be able to conclude that a less popular Jersey Shore castaway is going to be of even less use.

SaberToothTigerz
03-04-2011, 07:03 PM
wtf is jershey shore?

WWTNA Mark
03-04-2011, 07:37 PM
wtf is jershey shore?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efc_3BUr6RY

Rich Cranium
03-05-2011, 01:07 AM
A bit off topic but why does Hogan always bring up the fact that he slammed Andre the Giant? Isn't that a bit cliche now?

The Brown One
03-05-2011, 01:37 AM
A bit off topic but why does Hogan always bring up the fact that he slammed Andre the Giant? Isn't that a bit cliche now?He can't stop living in the past. Thats also a reason why hes always on tv, and gets alot of airtime.

Iron Ape
03-05-2011, 01:44 AM
A bit off topic but why does Hogan always bring up the fact that he slammed Andre the Giant? Isn't that a bit cliche now?
"Hello, Mr. Bollea? My name's Robert Castiglio, and I'm calling on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service. I hate to bother you like this, but we made several attempts to get in touch with you over the past month or so regarding your lack of filings for the years of 2004 and 2006, and you never did call us back. Is there any way that we could get together to talk over some things?"

"You are aware that I slammed Andre The Giant at Wrestlemania 3, right?"

"..."

SilverGhost
03-05-2011, 01:55 AM
But the main point is that the second Jersey Shore girl should have never been brought in to begin with. If one of the more popular people from the show failed to drum up any interest, then a reasonably intelligent person would be able to conclude that a less popular Jersey Shore castaway is going to be of even less use.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why waste money on her rather than bring in NEW talent?

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 02:04 AM
;)

I'd actually pay to see that.

So would I. So would I.....I bet the commentary for that match would be hilarious.

SilverGhost
03-05-2011, 02:18 AM
So would I. So would I.....I bet the commentary for that match would be hilarious.

I actually want JR to call that match and go "BAH GAWD" all over it.

Cynicism
03-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Don't think I'd be interested to see Hogan in another match, but so long as he thinks he can draw money and has control he can do it I guess. He'd have to pick a damned fine worker to carry the match for him, or keep it real short. Trouble is he probably wouldnt think any of the workers would be in his league, it would be a mess.

As for insurance, it used to be a mainstay but Bret Hart, Cut Hennig and The Million Doller Man all took a lot of money from the companies and they suddenly realised that wrestlers weren't the sort of people you wanted to insure. Am sure there are still some companies that do it but with big loopholes they can work.

As to the wheel chair match............. JR, CM Punk and Taz would be my chosen announce team for it. Would love to see how JR tried to put it over, would love to see how much of a fool Punk would make Taz sound like

Spear-O-Matic
03-05-2011, 12:51 PM

Okay how about another relatively new person reply to what you said? Will that make you happy? Probably not, but what the hell I'll go ahead and reply anyway. You are absolutely, completely and undeniably bat shit crazy. You wish harm on another person, and for what reason? Because you probably really, really don't like the guy. That's really cool isn't it? Very American too. It's not like you're watching a match that you know is kayfabe and shouting "TAP OUT YOU SONOFA!" No, you're sitting at your computer saying you want a person to be legitimately paralyzed from the neck or waist down because you're a vindictive ass hole. That's what we're all getting at. Now do you understand? Oh, and I'm sorry that being a vet IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE for doing and saying whatever the fuck you please. It's more reason to be a civil, productive and intelligent member of society because you represent the nation as a whole. It is no reason to sit back, relax, and be a fucktard to your hearts content.

^^^ That is your ass being handed to you, smothered in a gravy of stfu with some mashed "get the fuck over yourself" on the side. Your welcome.

WWTNA Mark
03-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Okay how about another relatively new person reply to what you said? Will that make you happy? Probably not, but what the hell I'll go ahead and reply anyway. You are absolutely, completely and undeniably bat shit crazy. You wish harm on another person, and for what reason? Because you probably really, really don't like the guy. That's really cool isn't it? Very American too. It's not like you're watching a match that you know is kayfabe and shouting "TAP OUT YOU SONOFA!" No, you're sitting at your computer saying you want a person to be legitimately paralyzed from the neck or waist down because you're a vindictive ass hole. That's what we're all getting at. Now do you understand? Oh, and I'm sorry that being a vet IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE for doing and saying whatever the fuck you please. It's more reason to be a civil, productive and intelligent member of society because you represent the nation as a whole. It is no reason to sit back, relax, and be a fucktard to your hearts content.

^^^ That is your ass being handed to you, smothered in a gravy of stfu with some mashed "get the fuck over yourself" on the side. Your welcome.

You just pwned the shit out of him! :)

WWTNA Mark
03-05-2011, 01:28 PM
I actually want JR to call that match and go "BAH GAWD" all over it.

With Lawler going like "ahhhhh!".

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 03:20 PM
With Lawler going like "ahhhhh!".

Is he having an orgasm?

WWTNA Mark
03-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Is he having an orgasm?

I hope not.

Rich Cranium
03-05-2011, 03:37 PM
I hope not.

Don't tell Su Yung!

WWTNA Mark
03-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Don't tell Su Yung!

Pretty sure she knows about it!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Pretty sure she knows about it!

By gawd! This one is going to be a slobber knocker!

Bodom
03-05-2011, 03:50 PM
By gawd! This one is going to be a slobber knocker!

must.get.mind.out.of.gutter

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 04:01 PM
must.get.mind.out.of.gutter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbqFGapihP0

Bodom
03-05-2011, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbqFGapihP0

..........wtf??