PDA

View Full Version : u can always check my music out (if u can stomach rap)

samoan619
03-02-2011, 10:21 PM
just a link to my personal website with my music videos and song links, just sharing what i do personally outside of my wrestling forum persona.. like i said before on another post, where i come from and what im around, not too many of my people are into wrestling, so i come here to mix it up with the IWC and just let loose.. just to add on, ive been featured on multiple hip hop websites like we the west, dubcnn, the siccness and so forth, ive also worked with a handful of major artists in the industry like AZ out of New York, Lil Wayne out of New Orleans, and more.. i can actually share those tracks with you guys too if yall interested..

www.youngsau.com

just for an idea this me singin on the chorus for AZ (from Dr.Dre's The Firm back in the 90s, which consisted of AZ, Nas, and Foxy Brown) album last year..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ugvbjp0zsM

Bodom
03-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Threads always seem to disappear in this section for some reason, so I'm gonna move this to the Tea Spot for you.

samoan619
03-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Threads always seem to disappear in this section for some reason, so I'm gonna move this to the Tea Spot for you.

i appreciate it, always good to have a helpful moderator at hand