PDA

View Full Version : *Spoiler Warning* Firing Angles

Danny92
03-02-2011, 06:16 PM
After just reading that Drew Mcintrye has now been "fired" does anyone else think that it makes the purpose of this angle look less effective with so many of the same things happening to mostly heel superstars on SD as of late ? eg Kelly kelly Vikkie and Dolph Ziggler, what are your thoughts ?

SaberToothTigerz
03-02-2011, 06:17 PM
its getting confusing
is drew gonna be fired? that is a spoiler

Danny92
03-02-2011, 06:26 PM
sorry saber just changed the thread title just close your eyes and pretend u never saw it !!

WWTNA Mark
03-02-2011, 06:32 PM
This angle is just dumb. They should be building up the IC Title and Superstars right now instead of this pathetic angle.

SilverGhost
03-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Firing angles now are completely pointless.

Cena's firing was very stupid. I hope that Ziggler's is done right.

Bodom
03-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Firing angles now are completely pointless.

Cena's firing was very stupid. I hope that Ziggler's is done right.

So far so good.

They've actually kept Ziggler off TV for more than a week.

SilverGhost
03-02-2011, 06:43 PM
So far so good.

They've actually kept Ziggler off TV for more than a week.

Also he is selling the firing well. People actually believe he is going to TNA.

Bodom
03-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Also he is selling the firing well. People actually believe he is going to TNA.

Going by his tweets I'm convinced that he's going to work for Brazzers lol

Danny92
03-02-2011, 06:51 PM
The last firing angle I remember that worked out well was Jericho back when he was feuding with Cena in 2005ish ? Anyway we all know Ziggler is going to come back sooner rather than later and now that he is technically a former WHC surely he should make a big impact on his return.

PrimusSucks
03-02-2011, 06:55 PM
The last firing angle I remember that worked out well was Jericho back when he was feuding with Cena in 2005ish ? Anyway we all know Ziggler is going to come back sooner rather than later and now that he is technically a former WHC surely he should make a big impact on his return.

That wasn't really an angle, he was legitimately leaving and that is how he chose to go out, so when he said he left the company he wasn't lying.

Bodom
03-02-2011, 06:57 PM
That wasn't really an angle, he was legitimately leaving and that is how he chose to go out, so when he said he left the company he wasn't lying.

Which is why it was so f'n good.

Jericho being carried out screaming was just all sorts of awesome.

Danny92
03-02-2011, 07:18 PM

We all pretty much knew Jericho was going to come back but, at the time it was just a bit more refreshing than most of the angles you see today for superstars leaving bar HBK obviously !!

The Brown One
03-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Going by his tweets I'm convinced that he's going to work for Brazzers lol

Its going to be weird watching a movie, and seeing Dolph Ziggler in it..

On topic: I don't mind a firing angle, but when you bring those who were "fired" so quickly, and repeatedly, the word loses all meaning, and becomes pointless. Also, they are repeating this storyline week after week on Smackdown. Its like watching a Kofi Kingston match for the IC title-REPETITIVE.